To Save The World!

IC: Plasmafire chuckled a little, and stepped to the edge of the roof. "Alrighty then.I'll see you down there, eh?" He winked at Longshot and leaped off the edge of the roof, passing through a quickly created superheated layer of air to cushion his fall.IC: Negafire was going to follow after the agent, when suddenly he heard another bang. Then... He was covered in some kind of foam. It stung! It froze! He knew what it was, the same kind of stuff you find in a fire extinguisher! He yelled in pain, and looked around for something, anything to get this stuff off him. The fire hydrant... He hated the idea, but it was better than this stuff! He dove into the spray, wiping as much of the gunk off him as he could. He came out the other side cold, wet, and ticked. He created a heat feild around himself, trying to dry his body off quickly, and proceeded to shoot plasma beams at the tops of nearby buildings, at least trying to scare this guy, if not outright kill him.

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC:Hivemind gave a good, long stare at the mailbox."...Technically speaking, we haven't proven that it isn't," she muttered. "But... perhaps you do have a point. Since you're the one with a gun and you haven't brought enough to share with everybody - something I doubt the teachers in there will approve of - I'm assuming you plan on covering us?"---Longshot gazed down at the drop Plasmafire had just taken and, perhaps wisely, chose to go down the fire escape instead. She reached the bottom level and let herself drop down to the street, tumbling down the side of a particularly large snowdrift."A'right... best get to tha' subway station," she muttered as she struggled back to her feet. "Preferably... quick as possible... mind yah..."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "Considering how very well a gun works against these people, no. We're relying entirely on speed and their probable reluctance to kill the girl to get us through. I'm sure you saw how angry their leader got when those two nearly destroyed the car."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Plasmfire nodded and walked over to her, waving his hand to create a field of warm air around her. "Alright, let's go." He started trudging through the snow, carving a pathway of slush in his wake towards the subway station.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

NPC: Ultionis jumped back, pulling the gun with him at the last possible moment, and cursed again. Luckily he had thought to do that before anything hit - Plasma beams: Very fast. Noted. He loaded another red round (the second of three) and relocated to somewhere he could get a clear shot without the big, smoky crater in the side of the building getting in his way. If nothing else, it would be hard to see his dark blue-and-black armor against the smoke... harder than it already was at this distance. So essentially impossible to anyone without superhuman vision or some kind of telescope. Another round, but this time aimed more carefully. The pyrokinetic had put himself close to the fire hydrant, but he'd leave soon enough. They didn't often like water, especially this one he'd wager. He had to act now. This next round would not only cover him in foam, but also plug up the hydrant so he couldn't rely on the same trick twice. Ultionis was trained to fight superhumans; you don't survive long that way without learning to think on your feet.BANG!H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC:"Well, looks like you've got it all worked out then, haven't you?" said Hivemind "So that's it, then? Do we just head out on the count of thre- ohmygoodnessisthataswarmofangryhornets?"One of the good things about controlling insects was that, for most given areas, you could rely upon being able to find a few hives of bugs nearby. Usually Hivemind just relied upon them to replenish her swarm, but they were also pretty good for backup. A cloud of buzzing hornets appeared in the sky, descending upon the group; well, mostly just the agent, but Hivemind made what she thought was a pretty good show of flailing around trying to ward off the insects. If this didn't work out, she could still at least spin plausible deniability about being able to control bugs. Mostly, she was just doing whatever she could to stop them from advancing into the school. The last thing she wanted was to give m a reasonably defensible spot to hold out from the other others.---Longshot made her way down the steps into the subway station, nearly tripping a few times on her way down. The station was in a general state of disarray; turnstiles were overturned, crumbling tiles and stonework littered the platform, and an abandoned subway car waited motionless, half-derailed at one end of the tunnel."A'right... I was jus' out on patrol when I found you guys... so we're naugh' too far off..." she said. "The... tha' others should be patrollin' these tunnels too... so we ought'ta be able to find one a' them..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Negafire figured there'd be another round coming, and pointed his finger downward, shotting a plasma beam into the sidewalk, effectively puncturing the water pipe below. Good thing too, cuz that shot he'd anticipated covered him and the hydrant. The blast of water coming from underground threw him in the air and had the effect of washing most of the foam off. how many of those rounds did this guy have?! He landed heavily, and proceeded toaim more plasma beams, this time at the base of the surrounding building, hoping to destabilise them and maybe shake the sniper loose...IC: Plasmafire nodded, and held a hand up, igniting it and heading down a tunnel. "So, care to tell me who's in this group of yours? I'd like to know who to expect."

IC(Mr. No-One): Seeing the swarm of hornets descending, the agent, who drew the connection between the crazy and the insects around the time she had split into a swarm of bees to harass the agents by the van, grabbed the kid by the arm and started running towards the school, looking over his shoulder to see whether the hornets were following."This might be a little difficult to believe, but that woman back there can control insects. I had been hoping that I could either get her to go away or bluff my way out of getting attacked with a swarm of bees, but no. Never, ever trust a supervillain to not do something somewhere between insane and stupid."OOC: Operating under the assumption that the kid is 1. not insane, 2. not comatose, 3. cares about survival a lot and 4. trusts and/or respects government agents. Drop any of the four and this stops working.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Thankfully this time he was only going for the nearby buildings - the range of this rifle being what it was, Ultionis was a good three blocks away. Isn't modern technology grand? But no time to pat himself on the back: There was exactly one of these bullets left, and the pyrokinetic was off the ground - too far for the foam to reach, and he wasn't solid enough for the impact itself to do any damage. There were other weapons he could resort to, of course, but none would work at this distance except the rifle, and that- Hmm...From here it looked like that pyro was right above the jet of water. The substance in the bullet expanded and hardened on contact with air, if he aimed and timed this just perfectly he should be able to fire a round right into the jet and have it carry the foam up to the villain before it expanded or hardened properly. Plus what got out to the sides would seal the leak, but not fast enough to stop the rising foam. All conjecture, rather vague at this point, but hey, not like he had any better ideas. He took careful aim, waited until the pyro was busy attacking a random building and...BANG!H-D

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: This time, Negafire just got lucky. The foam was sprayed into th air by the water, yeah, but he hadn't been covered with it this time. At least his hair was still intact, it'd stink to have to walk around bald until his hair grew back out... Unfortunatly, most of his arms were covered by the foam, meaning he couldn't generate fire from himself. He could probably create it away from himself, but his fire form was defenitly out now... He opted for using currents of superheated air to propell himself high into the air, hoping to spot the sniper somewhere...

IC (Nihilo): Nihilo watched the agent bolt toward the school after Hivemind's ruse failed. Chalk another one up to her poor acting. Nihilo decided that since Typhoon was busy with the force field man, (OOC: Conjecture) he was the one who needed to slow this guy down.he couldn't fire a blast at the guy, but he was pretty sure he didn't want the girl dead any more than they did. So he opted for a more Mideval strategy. A moat surrounding the two. He began at the front, and quickly encompassed them both. Their quick change of direction resulted in it being more elliptical than circular, but he didn't care. Unless this guy had some sort of insta bridge or rocket shoes, he doubted that he would make it across in any kind of timely manner, giving them all time to deal with what they had going on. Negafire seemed to be getting sniped at with fire extinguisher bullets, Hivemind--Yknow what, they were all dealing with issues. And Nihilo seemed more and more to be unable to help.OOC: And does anyone know what the group Surge is with is waiting for? I thought it was an address or something.

Edited by King Joe

IC:"Well, le's see... it's mostly jus' a few dozen o' us left... few supers ah' varyin' affiliation... can't remember most of the names... mostly don't try to," Longshot mumbled. "These days... yah never know who ain't comin' back alive, better nah' t'get attached, ya know?"There was still a slight chill in the air down in the darkness of the subway tunnels, but even in the faint darkness one could see the walls were reasonably free of frost. Thankfully, it didn't look like Frigid's influence spread this far down.---Hivemind watched the agent run with the kid and muttered a few choice words. Well, she hadn't had high hopes for that plan anyway. She'd mostly been stalling until the other's intervened; incidentally, thanks for the backup, Hivemind thought to no one in particular.She errupted into a swarm, an angry buzzing filling the air as she chased the two. Hivemind's cloud of bugs overshot the pair, and she rematerialized back in the street, now back in her usual costume. Behind her she positioned her hornets in midair like a wall in front of the school, just to deter either of them for making a run for it."Oh, yeah, I guess you saw through my brilliant disguise, huh? Best of the best, you are. Y'know, I was trying to get this job done as clean and painlessly as possible; y'know, with a bare minimum of kicking and screaming and all that messiness? Well, congratulations: you just screwed up probably the only plan that didn't involve someone stomping on your face," she said. "But, just... just try and hear me out for a second. I'd rather not be here right now, and I'm sure this isn't how you'd prefer to start your morning off. So I'm just giving you a chance to bow out gracefully, while you still have the chance. It's just... those guys over there, they're not gonna negotiate like me. They're just gonna kill you. I don't know what investment you have in this, but it can't be worth your life, right?"[For Science]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Plasmafire nodded, brightening the fire in his hand to see better. "By chance, would you know if there's a girl that goes by Magneta? Loose purple clothes, frizzy red hair? Controls metal and stuff?"

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

NPC: Ultionis saw the events unfold - better than he'd thought. Things actually worked out almost like he'd thought they would. Still, no time to gloat. This threat might not have been entirely neutralized (it's hard to be sure what superhumans can do) and still searching for him (a black-and-dark-blue speck three blocks away against a still-rising cloud of black smoke) but another was rapidly appearing: The bug-girl was threatening the President's daughter. Priority one was in danger. That meant the use of a one-time trinket R&D had just brought out. After adjusting the setting on the rifle and inserting the new ammunition (this time the only one he had) he did some quick calculations of exact area of effect using the scope on the gun. Wait for opportune moment and...BANG!Unlike before, this one did not hit the ground and explode. The gunshot propelled a spike that embedded itself in the ground not far behind Ms. Insect (he didn't know her actual name) and promptly opened up at the top, revealing a small, blue, glowing thing that pulsed for just a moment before giving off its payload: A small, controlled emmission of high-voltage electricity jumped out at everything within exactly one meter, including the insects. Of course with the girl so close he had to sacrifice some effectiveness for the safety margin - Ms. Insect was almost out of range. Almost. Odds were good she'd survive, but unscathed? Not so much. If nothing else it'd give her cause to start running. Flying. Whatever.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC:Of course, Hivemind had done the first thing any reasonable human being would do when they heard a gunshot: she dove out of the way as quickly as possible. Or, since she had the option, burst forth into a cloud of bees and shot into the air, creating far too many targets for a single gunmen to target. Her wall of hornets kept on guard, of course; who was dumb enough to try shooting at bees? As she reformed a short distance away, she saw the device go off. Thankfully for her, that had been enough to get her outside the range of the electrical device. She did feel the sting as the shock fried a good number of her bugs. There were still more than enough to block the path to the school, though, and a meter sized gap was easily filled."Can you believe that guy? I mean, like, seriously?" she said to Newspaper Man. "You're out here getting beaten bloody by supervillains - I can respect that kind of effort, even if I don't like you specifically - while that guy's sitting snug in his cozy little sniping spot! Hardly seems fair, you know? Offer still stands, by the way."Hivemind shifted her focus, just slightly. Behind Ultionis, a buzzing filled the air. A hive of bees circled around him, either trying to find a part of him reasonably unarmored enough to sting through or simply just blocking his scope to make sure he wouldn't get off a second shot.---"Ah... we might, I couldn' say," said Longshot. "Name rings a bell... description's not much ta' go on, though... everyone looks 'bout the same in snow gear..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "My life is not worth my honor. I will either succeed, or die doing my duty. There are no other options."At the moment, the agent was really wishing Nihilo had a slightly different set of powers - anything that would allow the super to be shot fatally, really. Despite his general incompetence, the destructive super had managed to screw the entire plan - the spook could jump the gap, but he wasn't so sure about the kid.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Ultionis: Between fully-body armor and built-in goggles (not like blast goggles, more like small, almond-shaped lenses over his eyes) there was no purchase for the bees - their stings wouldn't go through kevlar, to say nothing of the titanium alloy. That said, they were really screwing up his shot. Rather than try ineffectually to swat at them, he withdrew something from a pouch at his belt and started running off across the rooftop, allowing the insects to follow, cursing all the while. How the heck did she even know where he was? And since when were there this many bees this close? Bah, no time to question it... He was fast - faster even than a swarm of bugs - and once he managed to outdistance them enough he dropped what he'd been holding in his hand: A blue and white grenade with a snowflake insignia. And no pin.This time there was no gunshot, but there was a different kind of bang - like a firecracker mixed with a river snap-freezing. He skidded to a halt and turned to see if any of the insects remained.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC:Hivemind stared blankly at him for a second, practically dumbfounded."...Dude, really? You know the United States government doesn't have one of those 'code of honor' dealies, right? Actually, it tends to pride itself on it's complete lack of one most of the time!" she said. "I mean, I'm impressed by the dedication, but... dude. Well... uh... sorry about this, then... I guess..."She snapped her fingers, and a stream of bees shot forwards to attack the agent. He said he was prepared to lay down his life for his country... time to see if he still thought that when he actually had the chance.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): Before he could get around to expressing mild amusement at the idea that just because his government didn't have a formal code of honor, he couldn't pretend to have one when it suited him, the bees came.Yes, bees. Big swarm of them, quite plainly intent on stinging him to death. Not much to do, really - tattered suits weren't sting-proof - so he just closed his eyes."Well. Worst. Epitaph. Ever."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:The bees quickly descending, buzzing and stinging as they did. Hivemind considered making a dash for Danielle and grab her, but between her wall of hornets, the bees attacking the agent, and the handful that had survived that sniper's fancy freeze grenade, she had enough to focus on without worrying about restraining a little girl. At the very least, she could keep the kid "corralled" with a few bees to discourage her from running off until Typhoon or one of the others could show up.As she did, Hivemind took note of the fact the newspaper agent wasn't doing much to fight back. Well, there wasn't much he could actually do to fight a swarm of bees at the moment, but he wasn't even putting up a fight. With a snap of her fingers the bees stopped attacking him, although they still hovered ominously overhead as a warning. Whether he was still in any condition to fight after that Hivemind didn't know, although she was acting on the side of caution."Uh... hey? Newspaper agent guy? Look, uh... I'm okay with fighting you when you're standing in the way of my mission, but if you're just gonna sit there and die then it just feels kinda... weird. Just, rather pointless and murdery," said Hivemind. "I mean, it just sorta makes me feel like the bad guy here! I mean, I guess I kinda would be the bad guy here from... well, pretty much all perspectives, but this kinda stuff just makes me feel bad, y'know?"[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "Really? Really? I'm keeping the language down because of the kid, but really. You're attacking with a swarm of bees, can turn into a swarm of bees if I decide to, say, shoot you, and you expect me to fight? How? Unless you just want a show, in which case you're just a bit on the sick side. Give me someone I can shoot, punch, kick, strangle, stab, whatever, and then yeah, I'll fight."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"Well, I was trying to say I wasn't gonna kill you if you couldn't fight, but if you're gonna act like that about it, I might be inclined to reconsider that offer," Hivemind said, indignant. "Of course, if you are saying you can't fight me, then I'll just take the kid and leave, if you don't mind..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "No, no, I'll hang on to the kid, thanks. You're just a bit sick for wanting a show. You just, uh... You just run along, do something less, as you put it, 'murdery.' You aren't taking the kid while I'm alive, you don't seem keen on killing someone who really has no options for fighting back, so I'd say we're at an impasse. I mean, I could take the jacket off of my suit, start using that a bit like a flyswatter... Know what? Yeah." The agent moved a bit stiffly, taking off his jacket, revealing a dress-shirt that, what with the blood from his nose, and his pierced shoulder, and all the other things that had happened, was an interesting shade of bloody. Rolling his jacket up so it was a bit of a thick whip, the agent held it up."There. You want a fight? I've got a flyswatter. It's a bad one, sure, but hey, this whole situation is eight, no, eighty different levels of stupid. Come on."OOC: Okay, I've discovered his defining characteristic - an alarming habit of bluffing without any cards. Gotta love this guy.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"You know, if there's just one of us concerned for your survival, something's gone seriously screwy if it's me. I mean, if you're gonna keep this up it's just gonna start seeming cruel. I'm not a complete sociopath, I don't get any pleasure out of beating up someone who can barely fight back," she said. But around Mr. No-One, the bees started to circle like sharks. "...However, if you're gonna keep getting in my way like this, I guess you're just gonna leave me no choice. It won't be the first thing I'm not happy about doing today. And just a reminder: you don't actually have to be dead to be out of my way. It all just depends on your tolerance for pain..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I (Edit: STILL) MISS BZPOWER RPs!!!!IC: Kaname felt like he was hit with several trucks when all the attacks were over, Kaname was actually surprised that he stayed in his form..Looks like 40% was just enough to handle it..he felt like the also had a broken arm, but since the pain jitters are going through his brain so fast he is not able to actually register it, what a draw back to having lightning speed thoughtsEh...Should have figured that she was tough...Geez If it was anyone else I'm sure they would be a Pulp by now, Unless she has some sort of device making her uber powerful then normally such an attack wouldnt effect me that badly...But Wait..she said that she could have killed me..wait..Zeke?! She Killed Zeke!Kaname steadily stayed on his feet, his looked at Frigid with seemingly uncaring eyes, but inside he was feeling a glimmer of powerlessness. He wiped his mouth as if wiping off blood and spat, "Well..I guess I can call you Stupid cause you alreday said you were a Fake, then i called you a Fake and now your telling me the same thing...Does Overcoming the world really make you so Repetitive? Geez your are just like everyone else i fought Goddarnit." He had a slight limp, "Well...I had no intention of having a grudge match with you, more like seeing your Abilities."He slowly started walking/limping towards ironically the direction Fade was in. "I have a nasty habit of being unpredictable, because you underestimated me you failed to notice my true intents, But i highly doubt that Anything I learned from this one-sided fight with you would be beneficial to me or anyone wanting to fight you..So....." he then took a comical-like stance, "See you later your Highness, this pitiful plebeian takes his leave now." remarkably, he said this with the highest respect. He flashed his teeth winked and vanished into a bolt of Black Lightning, almost instantly opening the distance between him and Frigid. As expected, Even as a Fake she's going to be a pain to beat..hopefully my ideas were incorrect...------------------------------------------------Kaname's lightning form suddenly blinked out and he landed in a sitting position back to normal right in front of Fade. Kaname Looked at Fade waved slowly and said, "....i guess you dont trust me even more eh?, nor did you ever trust me in the first place so..Do you want to know why i was selling you out or do you want to kill me? I'm old so dont hold back." Ah ######, I wonder if the Fight took more energy then I thought.... Kaname is now having to rethink everything..if only Frgid wasnt stubborn and let him join her, if the machine was with her, then he could have over loaded it.But that wasnt going to work now, have to do it the harder way now.OOC: By the way My next character is in the making, and maybe possibly have a version of himself in the Alternate Universe?

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC:

close to twice as fast as light.

Hahaha, no. Just no. Don't make me re-animate Albert Einstein so he can strangle you and feast on your brains.IC(Mr. No-One): "Well, you aren't exactly offering up a can of Raid, are you? I'm going with what I've got, and what I've got doesn't include any sort of way out of this. Can't give you the kid, because that's mission failed. Can't let you kill me, because then you get the kid and that's mission failed. Can't kill you because you aren't very good at dying. You won't just go away because that's mission failed for you, and it's just my luck that you're the sort of person who cares about that. Although, funny thing - see this little trench Stupid Number One dug around us? The only reason I'm standing here talking to you is that I didn't think the kid could jump over that. Silly, isn't it? Because, know what?"Grimacing, the agent lifted the child, took a running start at the edge of the island of ground Nihilo had created, and jumped.The girl landed on the grass on the other side, and continued running towards the school (OOC: Kid's on my side, fight's going on, I'm going to take the slight liberty of saying she's clever enough to keep running for the school.), but the agent, slowed in mid-air by the weight of the child, a bit of fatigue, and his injuries, just caught the edge with the fingers of one hand. Hanging on for a moment, he looked through the swarm of bees (OOC: Going to assume, for the sake of basic logic, that they started really going at it once he moved.) at Hivemind, and, despite the pain, smiled rather mockingly at the supervillain."Wish I'd thought of that sooner," the spook said, before falling backwards into the earthen moat. He had done his job, and the venom from the bees had done its own. His body finally asserting some control over the situation, it quickly decided that this was all too much, and he could do with some time being unconscious.OOC: Lesson one for RPing like a strange jigging fool - know when to admit that the arm your enemy cut off was not, in fact, merely a flesh-wound, you haven't had worse, and you have quite lost the fight. Really hope the kid's on the school track-and-field team.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I'm sorry, but Lightning Duplicates?That's about where my patience starts to wear thin. Yes, Kaname has been jumping around claiming to be on equal ground with the most powerful being in this universe (AT FORTY PERCENT POWER), but I was going to let that slide because just because he's saying it doesn't make it true (it's not by the way, unless Kaname is more powerful than the entire League, in which case we really need to talk), and after he got hit with enough heavy attacks I'd assumed he'd start to get the point. But I'm sorry, I'm not about to let Lightning Duplicates slide. There's nothing in his profile that says he can effortlessly create duplicates of himself that he can also switch with instantaneously. I don't want to hear you say he's shaping his element into his appearance, that sort of thing has to take concentration, and yet he can make seven at once and switch between them at impossible-to-see superspeed. It's not enough that you had to Mary Sue your way out of a situation your character had clearly lost just by just making up a new superpower: you know you've made a character that's literally impossible for any other character to ever hit, right?Sorry Shadows, I'll reply to your post later, my mind's a bit preoccupied right now.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I know, just wanting to have an exaggeration thought for the old man lolOnly read if interested I justr ask that you dont ban me(hopefully nothing in there is that bad lol) XD

EDIT: Did i say that he was as powerful as the most powerful person in the universe at 40% power? No, I only said that i was is that he is Fast enough to Evade anything she had,(Meaning Her Copy) Cause I was Assuming that her Copy only had 1/10 of her original power, you seemed to forgot to mention how much power Frigid's copy had so i was thinking on the basis that the fake Frigid only had 1/10 of the original's Power Level. Which is why i was implying how powerful he was at 40%(######, even at full 100% I dont think he could win against the real one). Which is why Kaname could survive the Invisible attack she made at 40% with not many broken bones, cause i thought it was Only at 1/10 power.But if your saying that just a Copy of the Original Frigid is just as powerful AS the original, I think that detail should have been noted.Oksy, yes you have a point that i never mentioned that he could make Lighting Copies, Also, even if I did, -Yes I'll admit that seven suddenly appearing is Bad- It is still plausble for me to make one and Switch with it cause the amount of concentration needed for the task would also be dealt with cause in his Lightning form Kaname thinks as fast as Lightning(which is about 140,000 mph), which makes Kaname's Black Lightning times ten of that, Well i guess it's entirely possibly that frigid at her level could see that fast i dunno.Also the heating of Lightning itself is around 36,000 °F so Black lighting is five times(I think maybe three times is better lol) hotter, but whatever.

BUT I totally get what your saying, So I'll edit my post ALOT so that we can put the past behind us Ne?

odstreflect.png

OOC: If he was hallucinating his part in the fight, that would be acceptable, but you've stretched things about a kilometer or 12,756.2 too far.And that's fine, Chronicler. All that's left to do is either sting an unconscious guy to death or try to catch a running kid, neither of which sounds very sporting. :P

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: from the looks of It i need to actually SLOW and COOL him down XD But yeah, i understand perfectly, Frigid is the Queen and little old Kaname is a plebeian XD.Kaname: I was just hallucinating Old man...well being 87 years old caused it. XDMe: shut it your getting me in trouble.I changed my post hope it is better. XDAlso, it feels to much better to RP with you guys, this one place were I RPed at well..lets say that every single thing(about 97% of it) we are doing in this RP is considered G-Modding. How weird is that?

odstreflect.png

OOC: She's capable of controlling her element from a tower miles away with basically no troubles, and can cast her image on anything on the planet made of snow or ice. I kinda figured it went without saying that she was incredibly powerful. I didn't think I needed to give actual detailed statistics on her power level for her, because this isn't DragonBall. If she can plunge the planet into an Ice Age (and maintain it that way, I should remind you, since that's not the sort of thing that'll just stay like that), I'd kinda figured the players could use common sense to figure out she was pretty darned powerful. One-tenth would be a massive underestimation (and for all you knew, one-tenth could still have been massively more powerful than Kaname).Also, you explanation for the Lightning Duplicates seems to miss the point of my little spiel: there's no justification for why he has them. Like I said, it's not listed in his profile that he can create these and the post itself just seems to take it for granted that he can. It just comes across as an incredibly Sueish way to get Kaname out of that situation. But it looks like you've edited it, so I'm perfectly willing to never mention it again. ;)Your edited post is an improvement, though, and I'll reply to it later; I really should be sleeping now. (And I apologize if some part of this post is about things you've already edited or are no longer relevant, it's late and I can't keep up with all your posts and edits :P ). Just try to tone him down a little in the future (or at least let him take a punch now and then), and I don't think there should be too many problems.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC:New dude XDReal Name: Mark (Only a handful of people actually know his name)Alias: χ-Blade (pronounced Kye-Blade)Appearance: 20101002160817%21Vanitas_Sentiment_Art.pngPower:-Elemental Cancel/Negation:--While His Physical abilities(speed, strength, senses, etc) are very high due to Endless fights and Training, his True power lies in canceling and diverting any Elemental attacks that come within six feet of him. When this power is being used any elemental Attack(Ice, water earth fire etc) that gets close turnes into an almost paper-like.--A weakness in his power is that he can Only cancel out one Elelment at a time. So he's practically vulnerable in fights with two different Elemental users(such as if a Lightning user teamed up with a Fire or Ice user), but this is not so if the people attacking him have the same Elemental Power.--Another Weakness is that it takes him about a minute to swtich with Element he's Canceling.--His Weapon(shown in image) allows him to amplify his Power, as such in a wave of power(like a fire wall or something) coming at him, he can use his weapon to send what he calls a 'Penalty wall' at the attack turning into it's Paper-like form. This is also usful when Fighting someone who can infuse his elemental powers into a weapon of their own cause the elemental charged weapon would be Negated.--If his sword is taken away then He will lose it's benefits. it does automatically come back to him after five minutes at almost any range.(dunno how far is not G-moderator)How it works:

Lets say the very hot effects of Fire(heat), the negation would consider that as an Attack and block out a certain amount of heat, and depending on how hot it is the Negation will keep the user at a stable temperature, same with Ice since it's very cold. This method dont work with water effects, only Water attacks.Now thats were it gets confusing, that is just a normal dealings of the negate and nothing turns into Paper stuff. And when a profound attack like.... lets Say a SuperNova-like attack is used, most if not all of that would turn into it's paper-stuff cause it's a more profound threat than the normal heat.Also if he got frozen in a block of ice the negate will activate and ite Ice block will vanish into it's paper deal. same thing with a sword made of fire or Ice or Lightning. It somehow is able to tell the difference. And sometimes he doesnt even use it cause his suit keeps him at a certain temperature. if he is being drowned by a water Torrent then it would be negated as well, so putting him in something like a Water prison is useless.It negates elements automatically so X-Blade doesnt have to really see and attack to negate it(for this reason is why I made sure that he could only cancel one element at a time)And the switching between which Element to Negate is determined by his Mind(in other words Manual)Now lets say another deal: Hpow he can negate the Powers without looking XD: Lets start with Fire,if they surrounded you with Fire the area of five feet around him wouldnt be nullified, only within that 5 feet or so aura it would be insulated and at normal temperature.Which would explain how he could survive something like a Firestorm or a Blizzard without getting Burned to death.Yes: the negation can activate almost instantly before he is attacked with the Element firing at him. In other words this means that it's only active when he is aware of what kind of element is being used against him either after the first attack or right when he sees it, which would explain how an attack can be negated when he's not looking.

This Lists the Elements that he can negate(Note that he can only negate One element at a time, but can negate several people's powers if they are of the Same Element):

FireWater(you say that water and Ice are the same thing so i guess think i'm also talking about Ice)Lightning(Black Lightning falls in this)MetalEarth.

Allegiance: Solo VillainArea: His Homeland was an island on the coast of japan, it suck into the waves of the ocean during a 8.5 Earthquake, Interestingly enough he is not japanese.Bio: Close to Nothing about χ-Blade is known, Always Hiding his Face behind his Mask. It is recorded however that a older man who was with the League five years after it's creation died in a explosion of a Nucular Power Plant. Then one day a man who wore strange while clothes, white helmet named χ-Blade appeared. Only five people know who this man χ-Blade truly is.χ-Blade Is shown to be emotionless, cunning, manipulative, cold, arrogant and just plain mean. No one knows what is going on behind that Mask, or whether or not he even has a face to show. He also has a habit of 'acting' in front of the people he fights, because of the mask no one can tell if he was acting or not since he sounds impassive and monotone the entire time. All these aspects make him a very dangerous and unpredictable person.

odstreflect.png

OOC: You know, I'm tempted to write up an in-game explanation to explain how a character like Mr. No-One can hold their own against four/five supervillains and survive, given that their status as a PC is the only reason we don't one-hit KO them in the first place. :PIC: (Aquarius)Aquarius flexed his wounded arm, wincing as he mentally tightened the makeshift ice turniquette he'd formed above the wound. That ought to hold it until he could give it more professional medical attention. Offhandedly hurling ice daggers at the Secret Service agents, who were just beginning to organize themselves as the onslaught of attacks directed at them trailed off, he stalked off into the midst of the fray, forming ice bridges over Nihilo's chasms and shields to absorb some of the more erroniously aimed blasts and attacks. Locating the Coalition's target heading for the school building, Aquarius formed an ice wall in front of Danielle, curving it at the edges to funnel the girl right back toward Hivemind.The superpowered agent was blasted out of the car, conveniently into one of the rifts Nihilo had recently created. With a groan and a muffled curse, he set about climbing out of the incision in the pavement. Dematerializing his forcefield gloves, he created a shield underneath him and focused on levitating it. It wavered, lowering as much as raising, but he finally managed to set foot on solid ground again.OOC: There, that should account for the time-elapse between the last post and all the convoluted destruction that's happened in the meantime.~Lord Rahl~

OOC: You start out with one power, Zaraki. I'm not giving you legitimate super-speed and elemental negation.Also, what exactly do you define as an element? Are you using the standard alchemical elements of earth, air, fire and water? Or, since he's from Japan, are you using their five elements? Or any of the other variations from around the world?IC: The forcefield guy was down, but not out. Typhoon could see him hovering on one of his own shields. Persistent fellow. What were they paying him?Cape flapping round him, Typhoon took to the sky. He took careful aim from four storeys up then swooped down at Danielle. If he could grab her this whole mess would be over. They could fall back and Nihilo could stop blowing things apart

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: King Joe, to answer your question (since no-one else seemed to want to) the plot with Surge is waiting on Half-Dragon to advance it. My guess is he hasn't done so yet because he's been busy, as he often is.IC: Though Danielle's mother had only recently been elected President, she had been a senator for as long as Danielle could remember. So for most of her life Danielle had had it ingrained in her that governmental workers were professional and trustworthy people. Hence her hesitating when the strange anti-government lady approached her, and going along with everything Mr. No-One had asked.Now she was running for the school, fuelled only by blind terror. It was for that reason she ran straight into Aquarius' ice wall before she could register it, bouncing off its cold hard form and falling back onto the sidewalk. For a few seconds she lay dazed on the ground, before picking herself back up shakily. She'd lost precious time, but maybe she could still find a way around the ice wall and -An arm closed tight around her, and she squealed as she was whisked into the air.Meanwhile, a mile south, Gap was staring up at a large square building. A worn sign proclaimed it to be The Foilocution Corporation. Its doors and windows were all boarded up, and the paintwork was faded and peeling. She moved around the side of the building. She knew a thing or two about Coalition safehouses, having been transporting things to and from them a lot during the past month. With the 'abandoned building' variant, there was usually just one boarded window that hadn't been fastened tight - the rest of the blockades were made from thick steel covered in a small layer of board. She'd ruled out the front of the building immediately - there were other structures positioned on both sides and at the back of the disused warehouse, providing excellent concealment for Coalition members to climb in and out without being spotted. She started testing each of the windows, looking for the loose one.After a few moments she heard sirens in the distance. Were they heading for the scene of the kidnap? Given the destructive nature of her teammates' powers, she reasoned it could be any emergency service, or maybe all three...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Hey, hey, this is my kinda of rpg. It kinda reminds me of Heroes. :biggrin:

Real Name: Nathan StariAlias: Skyra "Knight of the Wind"Appearance: White male, around 20 years of age, light brown hair with a part. Hazel eyes, though the green in them stands out the most. About 6 foot 2 inches. Weight around 150 pounds, skinny build. Typically wears black jeans and a green t-shirt most of the time, sometimes wears a green and black jacket as well. Wears glasses when driving. His supersuit is made it look more like body armor that a jumpsuit, but it was sorta a mix between the two, with a leather exterior. The main torso was mostly green, as well as the legs and arms, the shoulders, hands, and feet were black. Instead of a helmet, it came with green-tinted goggles. It is bullet proof, at least to standard bullets.Power: Wind manipulation. Can manipulate the air in many different ways. From a small breeze to a powerful cyclone. He cannot 'create air' though he'd never really have a need to, since it's everywhere. Can absorb air to create vacuums. Cannot fly in the air freely for long periods of time without help from other devices like gliders. Flying for a long period is rather draining on him as he has yet to completely master flight.Allegiance: LeagueArea: Born in Northeastern Ohio. Around Cleveland.

Equipment: He has two katana's, and has trained to use them, though he usually relies on his powers.Bio: Only recently discovered his gifts. Not sure how or why he got them, but as soon as he did he took up the path of the hero. He joined the League in a heartbeat. Still considered a rookie by fellow heroes. Feeling the need to prove himself, he trains constantly whenever he's off duty. He's determined to master his powers to their maximum potential.

Nathan is typically a optimist, talkative person, who generally gets along with most people. He's got a darker more Sarcastic side to himself as well. Though he's usually a blend of the two. Tells a lot of stupid jokes that are sometimes funny, or just plain dumb.

His outlook on his job is rather positive, he enjoys being a super-hero, pretty much all he cares to do. He will do what he thinks is right on any mission even if everyone else is against it. Though he will listen to others and takes what they say on matters very seriously. In combat he can be rather overconfident and typically is the first to rush into the fray, his lack of fear of dying or getting seriously hurt is almost to an extreme level, his fellow comrades typically worry about him because of this, and think he need to have a more healthly dose of fear.

So is that good? If not I'll edit of course, if fine awesome. Though I'm not sure where to start once this is approved, not sure what's currently happening or whatever but I'm sure once I'm brought up to speed on current events I'll get rolling.

:biggrin:

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Though I'm not sure where to start once this is approved, not sure what's currently happening or whatever but I'm sure once I'm brought up to speed on current events I'll get rolling. :biggrin:

OOC: There's a plot going on right now which your character could jump into as soon as you're approved actually. Several members of the Coalition of Corruption (Typhoon, Aquarius, Negafire, Hivemind and Nihilo) are trying to kidnap the U.S. president's daughter (president in this RPG is a fictional character; her daughter is a girl called Danielle Thomas). It's happening outside of her school, and the only thing slowing the CoC's progress are the (rapidly dwindling) number of secret service agents that were guarding Danielle. Since the battle has been going on for a little while, it's logical that the League would have heard about it.I think Lord Rahl might have been planning on sending his League character, Loadstone, to join the battle as well, so since your character is a rookie it'd make sense if he was teamed up with someone more experienced.

IC: With the girl secured, Typhoon soared up high. If Washington had any skyscrapers he'd have been able to land on their rooftops."You could wriggle and try to slip out my arms," he said to Danielle, "But before you do, I'd suggest looking down."He made tracks to the rendezvous point, activating his Coalition comlink. "Fall back guys. Nihilo, Negafire, if there's an air support I want you to ground them. Hivemind, watch my back."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: OOC only posts in great numbers! ARRRRRRGH! THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!Time to get my lazy rump in gear and kickstart a few things.... including the second arc of my large plot :evilgrin:.... and was it just me, or were alternate universes and any time-based powers banned originally and now all trace of those rules have mysteriously disappeared... hmmmmmm....IC(NPC): Empty fields were always the best place to undertake spaceship repairs.... well, after a global invasion that might take any unknown alien vessels immediatly labelled hostile and shot down, it wasn't a good idea to try those repairs on top of a superheroine's block of flats. After the destruction of the Mothership about a month ago, Esp had taken to salvaging what components she could in order to repair the substantial damage she'd taken in the escape: even now, almost all of her weaponary was non-functional, and her stealth system under repairs lest it break completely, for which no replacement components could possibly be found on Earth.While her notice to new 'owner' had been partially true about needing to shut down, she also required private time to allow the emotional part of her programming to vent and deal with it's failings: specifically, the Crystaxian race was now doomed to extinction. Even half-human, Silver had still been a beacon of hope for survival, and he was gone, and Technax with him.... not that the latter would help the species in any beneficial form. Her logical side was almost overpowered by her grief, having failed to protect first his mother, and now her offspring... despite having the power to do so, it simply did not unfold that way and she failed.... a fact she'd be forced to live with, so to speak.Still.... the AI was a stubborn girl. She had borrowed (hijacked was a too strong a word) several satelliates to conduct scans of both the Earth and space for Silver's genetic signature, in the impossibly small likelyhood he found a way to survive. Nothing had been found but.... there was still a chance. Not a realistic one, of course, but still a chance. She was monitoring a similar readout even now, imagery splashed across a viewscreen of not a DNA scan, but of the battle being undertaken in the bay. Esp was unable to indentify the alien species assisting Sarah just through this relay, but might be able to in person... still, she seemed to be handling herself relatively well so far. But.... she did have the aquakinetic as a priority now, so she'd best at least get in the area in case the heroine DID need urget help all of a sudden.Hiding herself from any kind of detection she could think of save visual and audial, the alien craft took off and made her way towards the corspe-ridden bay. As she flew, the AI mused over the gift she'd fabricated for Sarah over the past few weeks.... it had taken particularly long to craft as she'd tried to, to the best of her ability, put 'heart' into it.... by no means an easy task for someone who lacked an organic form outright. Humans appreciate the thought counting at least.... right?

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

Real Name: Cullen BandronAlias: HijekAppearance: A lean body, short browl hair, hazel-green eyes. Wears this with wings attached.Power: Self-Regeneration.Allegiance: Solo VillanArea: Brno, Czech Republic. Now in NYC.Bio: Cullen was a daredevil of sorts, causing mischef all over Brno. The Czech government saw him as a threat, and decided to hunt him down. Thanks to Cullen's regeneration powers, he survived the attack on his family, all dead now. Cullen has now viewed the world corrupt, and wishes to 'cleanse' it.Cullen carries a katana and dual MP5s.(I you are not fine with this, I'll gladly change it.)

Edited by Rakata