To Save The World!

IC: Dreamcatcher"Ah, something we have in common then, no one seems to care to listen to you either." Crystal shot back. "And I wouldn't call taking half my brain a small request!"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Hivemind chuckled slyly at Crystal's retort."Oh... I didn't want to be rude, dear, but given the level of intellect you're displaying - mouthing off to some very bad people who are holding you captive, for example - I think a sample of your brain would be a very small request indeed," she said. "Actually, now I'm not even sure if half a brain would be enough. I might have to take the whole thing just to have a usable sample..."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC: Dreamcatcher"Oh, I'm just mouthing off at you. And judging by the conversation you've been having with Negafire I'd say no one cares if I insult you." Crystal was just venting at this point, she was close to being hysterical. Being unable to move and not being able to see was really starting to stress her out."So go ahead, threaten to take my brain all you want, somehow I don't think I'd be alive right now unless your superior wanted me to be. And the way you've been talking it sounds like you're nothing but a pawn to him." Crystal was hoping she'd hit a nerve with that last remark.

OOC: Update: I might be moving out of my house soon, yeah it got that bad.Also I got hit with the Stomach flu last night, i'm afraid to post because when i get sick like this i usually dont know what i'm doing.(since people often point out G-modding in my posts) so right now I'm going to take a small break until friday Hopefully i'll be better at that time XDSorry if I'm holding anyone up XD

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

IC:Hivemind regarded Crystal quietly, but at the same time a loud buzzing filled the cramped space of the cell, coming through the grill of an air vent."True, perhaps... but of course, you're forgetting the rules of chess," she said. "A pawn that makes it across the board gets promoted to queen."The buzzing grew louder still, dozens of bees bursting out of the gaps in the vent."You know, I had putting your brain into something cool when I was done with it, like a shark or a leopard or something. Just to be nice, just to say, 'thank you'. But now? I don't think you deserve it," Hivemind continued. "You get kidnapped and just assume we must need you... that we won't hurt you just 'cause you're just so freaking special, huh? There's no other reason you'd get taken? I'm an complete narcissist, and even I think that's a little self-centered." Crystal could hear the bees circling around her, feel them start to crawl across her skin. "Personally, I think someone ought to teach you a lesson..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: *gasp* You know, Hivemind is kinda scary.... :blink:IC: DreamcatcherThat was it, something inside Crystal completely snapped. Hysterical set in. She began to laugh uncontrollably. "Teach me..." More fits of laughter. "a lesson?" The laughter continued. "I don't know why...but...I find that..." She kept on laughing, despite the bees. "hilarious..."The laughter just kept coming, though slowly it began to change, Crystal began rocking her chair violently, till she had moved all the way to the wall. Then she began slamming herself into the wall, regardless of the pain it caused. "Let...me...OUT OF THIS CHAIR!" She began screaming over and over, continuing to slam herself against the wall.OOC: Woah, this is getting pretty dark. :surprised:

Edited by Snelly

IC: Magneta waved her hand in the air and smiled as the dumpster-car lifted with her motion. "Metal control! I love it!" She lifted the vehicle higher into the air, then, with a flick of her fingers sent it flying through the air towards the League HQ, with them still on top of it.IC: Plasmafire nodded in approval when Longshot joined the small team. "Well, this should be fun! Anything else we need before we move out?"IC: Negafire growled when Hivemind attached the prisoner. "Hivemind, you pathetic little insect!" He yelled while advancing on her. "I've been tasked with keeping this prisoner safe, and what you're doing to her is the farthest thing from safe right now! Also, if I'm going to get an 'evil clone' nickname, I'd preffer something closer to Dark Spock, not Bizzaro! Call me Bizzaro one more time, and see what happens!"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC:With a sigh, Hivemind recalled her bees, letting them vanish back into the ventilation system."You know, calling me 'insect' isn't that much of an insult seeing as I actually am- ...oh, nevermind. I was just trying to scare her a little, gimme a break! If you hadn't noticed, she's been the one doing most of the harming in there," said Hivemind, making her way towards the cellblock exit. She stopped, giving a glance back to Crystal before leaving. "...Thus endth the lesson. Later, Bizzaro."---"Dunno about you, but none of this is exactly my idea of 'fun'," Fade muttered."Well, we've pulled together what little supplies we have, so I think we're prepared," said X-Calibur, slinging a pack across his back. "We'd best get going as soon as possible. We really can't afford to waste any time.He marched across the floor of the terminal, weaving in between the rows of tents. As they approached, two men joined their ranks. One was dressed in a red parka and wore an orange visor, the other wore scrounged-together body armor with a patch covering one eye. The visor-clad man stepped forwards, approaching Fade."He goes by the name of Skyra, you can call me Bolt," he said as they walked up. "Now, uh... you said you came from another universe. Do you... do you know if things work out better for me over there?""Actually... I don't think I know who either of you are," Fade said. "Sorry.""Oh."The assembled group arrived at a small tent in one corner of the terminal."Jacob!" shouted X-Calibur. "Get out here now! We've finally got a mission for you!"A child's head poked itself out of the tent, followed by what had to be at least twenty pounds worth of winter clothing. A small boy, wearing thick rimed glasses that fogged over quickly in the cold weather stepped forwards, wearing so many layers of coats and scarves he looked practically like a sphere."Hey... I know you," Fade said. "Jacob Zale? You're that bratty kid Isobel's always hanging out with!"Jacob stared at him blankly."...Who?""Ugh... never mind.""We found the kid on patrol one day, hiding out in the ruins of a school. Turns out he's also a natural born teleporter," explained X-Calibur. "Of course, he's never... erm... really had a chance to practice his powers, otherwise we'd use him to get into contact with surviving League forces around the world. But, I... I'm confident he'll be able to get us the comparatively short distance to Newburgh... hopefully."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Negafire absently flicked a compressed plasma orb through the door at Hivemind. She should be able to get away before it exploded... Hey, he'd warned her. Now, back to business. He pulled Dreamcatchers chair away from the wall and said, "Please don't do that again. Desoite what you may think, I really don't want you to get hurt. Let's put that down to some sort of leftover from my superhero counterparts brain..."IC: "Why? What could possibly go wrong? Other than getting stuck in some kind of shadow realm, or teleporting into an ice block, or only parts of us getting teleported... Actually, forget I asked." Plasmafire shut his mouth, realizing he was probably doing more harm than good.

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC:"I had attempted to coerce our subject into surrender by means of psychic influence. A more direct form of mental assault might have taken him down faster, but given the unknown variables surrounding our target at the time I feared that direct confrontation would result in the detonation of the bomb," explained Mystic, her wording clinical, detached, and official. Even if she worked for the League, she sounded like she might as well be explaining herself before a military tribunal. "At the time I had hoped to resolve the situation nonviolently, but I may have misjudged how resistant he would be to my psychic suggestions. I do, however, feel I was justified in failing to anticipate that our subject would try to jump out a window."

NPC: Ultionis looked up, eyes narrowing suddenly. "Wait a moment - you're telling me you alerted the terrorist? We had the element of surprise, could have easily taken him down from behind and grabbed the detonator, and you tried to make him surrender?" He stood up, looking angry. "Are you insane?!"H-DNPC: Dylan did not look as thrilled as Magneta. He was clutching his mouth, making odd noises and generally looking like he was trying not to puke.H-D Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC(Mr. No-One): "Drop it. Mistakes were made in the process, yes, but the end result was sound - no fatalities, no structural damage, I doubt the public is even aware of our little adventure. As none of us are technically in a command position, there is little point in biting anyone's head off for small mistakes."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"I apologize for attempting to resolve the situation by putting an idea in a man's head rather than a lead slug," Mystic said, just the slightest hint of indignation in her otherwise impartial voice. "But I do fail to see how you would consider assaulting a man and wrestling the detonator - without knowing what would set it off, mind you - from his grip as somehow being less risky than my plan. Besides, I knew if he attempted to active the device he would reveal the detonator, allowing me to telekinetically halt its activation, which I was successful in doing."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I do believe the word you're looking for is indignation, as I doubt her voice has suddenly revealed some quality of poverty.IC(Mr. No-One): The spook closed his eyes so it wouldn't be obvious if he chose to roll them, but decided not to press his 'Drop it' angle on the whole argument. He supposed, after all, that denying the psychic the chance to bite the sniper's head off in turn would be a bit unfair, even if it did lead to the whole ride being that much less pleasant.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Magneta's eyes widened in suprise and she let out a joyful laugh. "That is so cool! How'd you do that?!"

OOC: I do believe the word you're looking for is indignation, as I doubt her voice has suddenly revealed some quality of poverty.

OOC: Oh blah, I blame spellchecker/me not actually paying attention to what the spellchecker said.IC:"Uh... on that note," X-Calibur muttered. "Everyone try to cluster as close together as possible. Things... things are liable to go badly if you're standing too close to the edge of the matter transfer..."As the team did so, Jacob shut his eyes and started to concentrate. Ribbons of swirling, multicolored energy spun around the group in a circle, gradually forming a larger ring of energy that began to spin about faster and faster...[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Magneta nodded. "Yeah, I'm basicly just manipulating the metal to fly over the city. I didn't realize you could boost that... But whatever! So, you want to join the League, huh?"

NPC: Ultionis did not look in the least placated. "You deliberately altered the situation without even thinking to inform your teammates. Have you ever worked with others before? If you'd had even the most basic military operations training you wouldn't have even considered something that reckless!" He looked just about ready to hit someone about now - luckily, however angry he may be, Ultionis was still a disciplined soldier. He turned his back on the heroes, still fuming, and muttered to himself angrily (and not very quietly). "This is why you don't put serious matters in the hands of a bunch of superpowered wannabe-cowboys shooting from the hip."H-DNPC: Now Dylan did throw up as the sudden increase in speed tossed him about - a combination with a very messy result.H-D

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC:Mystic considered stating that only an American agent would consider a nonviolent solution "cowboy shooting from the hip", but decided that perhaps it was best left unspoken."As I said, I behaved as I felt was appropriate to the situation. The plan was to keep him occupied whilst you dealt with the bombs. Attempting to subdue him through psychic means in no way deviated from the plan. I am, in fact, pyschic. How, precisely, did you think I was going to deal with him?" she asked. "Now, because you asked so nicely, dealing with others is in fact my job in the League; you should consider yourself lucky, since I can't imagine many others dealing with you quite so politely as me. That's why, despite the advice of your colleague over there I've allowed you the chance to vent your opinions rather than let them boil over unsaid. It will be much better to resolve our issues now than allow them them to hinder us in the future."And it is for that reason I must ask you, for the good of the group as a whole: are you going to be a problem? You seem to possess an inclination that leaves you wholly unsuited for working in tandem with the League. I must remind you, the League of Salvation is allowing the assistance of your government because it wishes to see this crisis resolved quickly and cleanly. If you are going to become an obstacle for that, I can easily request you be removed from this investigation in favor of a more cooperative agent."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): The spook kept his thoughts on who exactly could be called a "wannabe-cowboy" in this operation (on simple operations requiring little to no use of stealth, he tended to fit the bill rather nicely) to himself. Instead, he turned to the prisoner, a decidedly stern expression on his face."You don't get to talk unless you've got some really important intelligence to divulge. As that bomb you tried to detonate was an insult to bombs everywhere, I don't think you've got any intelligence, important or not, so just keep the trap shut."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Ultionis turned around. He looked no less angry, but now it had turned from red rage to a cold fury. "First of all," he growled, "we are allowing your assistance because you supposedly have experience dealing with supervillains. The victim is our concern more than yours. Second, any action that alerts the guy holding the detonator to our presence qualifies in military terms as '****ing stupid' unless there's no other option. Third, I'm not the danger here. I have more experience of military operations on both foreign and domestic soil, including against superhuman threats, than any hero in this room." The tone he used for the word was one other people might reserve for 'complete and total moron.' "I'm more worried one of you will try some 'brilliant' move, blow the whole operation and get everyone killed."He sat back down, pulled his rifle across his lap and set to finishing up the cleaning job on his rifle, but paused to say one more thing. "Oh, and fourth, if your job in the League is dealing with others, I suddenly know why most heroes work solo. Your job in the statue was to monitor the situation and keep us updated, not go after the threat by yourself. That's what we had him for." He gestured at Skyra and returned once more to his work.OOC: Yeah... He doesn't think much of heroes. :lookaround:H-D

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Responding to this bit here because I think I might need to clear up an error: the plan had always been for Mystic to occupy Hijek while the others disabled the bombs (unless, of course, Ultonius is just making junk up at this point just to sound right, which, honestly, wouldn't surprise me).IC:"Sir, I wish to advise you: do not try to make this an argument over whether your government or the League is best equipped to handle superhuman threats. It is not an argument you can hope to win," Mystic said. "But from where I stand, it seems all members of this team are attempting to work together despite the dire circumstances... with the sole exception of you. You are making yourself a hindrance towards this investigation, and regardless of jurisdiction that is not something I will let stand."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC(Mr. No-One): "Forgive me for intruding, but I have to agree that there really isn't much of a question of who is better at dealing with superhuman adversaries. I don't know about you," the spook said, directing this at Ultionis, "but I have fought superhumans in-person, and a man with a gun can do no more than delay them, unless he's happened upon enemies of very limited intelligence, like the prisoner we picked up at the Statue."

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: ...Huh, missed that. Okay, nevermind that part.NPC: Ultionis glanced up at No-One coldly. "Then it's not much of a man and even less of a gun. I've removed twenty-seven superhuman threats aligned with foreign, domestic and miscellaneous groups in a six-year service period. I know what a man with a gun can do." Then he directed his gaze at Mystic, and if his last look was cold, he might have fished this one up from the arctic. "But you're right about one thing: This isn't a matter of jurisdiction. I'm just expressing the concern that not one of you has any actual training or any understanding of tactics. You run in, throw your powers around and hope for the best - that's what I saw today, and it's what I've always seen from your type. But in this kind of operation that could get the hostage killed. I intend to rescue her. The way to do that is to make a plan, stick to it and above all maintain communication with the team you're working with so they know if you're about to do something to change the situation - something like telling the target your teammates' positions. If your League can't do that, then this is officially out of your hands. Am I making myself clear?"H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC (Surge): "Yeah, I was doing my own thing for a while, stopping robberies, busting drug rings, keeping the molten core of the earth from going haywire, but I got kinda lonely. It's not easy being the Lone Ranger. I figured the League would be the best place to do some good with other supers. And- Whoa! There's gonna be some unhappy people down below..." Surge said, noticing Dylan hurling. "Let's pour on a bit more speed." Surge then increased the speed so that they would reach the League sooner.

Edited by King Joe

OOC: And the award for Most Likely To Be Punched By One Of His Allies goes to...IC(Mr. No-One): "With all due respect, sit down and shut up. You've 'removed threats' with a sniper rifle, when they don't know you're there, and haven't prepared for any kind of a fight with you. Your job description is shooting someone in the back while everyone else does the heavy lifting. Until you stand by yourself against, say, five or six supers with no back-up except for a van-load of dead Secret Service agents, and come out as anything other than a corpse, you are in no position to say anything about how much of a man I am."If something didn't change very soon, there was a decent chance that Ultionis's nose would soon resemble the spook's, albeit without bandages over it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: DreamcatcherDreamcatcher stopped screaming after Hivemind had left. She was shaking, and her side and head felt rather numb after banging it so hard on the wall."I'm..I'm...sorry..." she whimpered. "I-I don't know why I did that..."IC: SkyraSkyra had been listen to the pointless argument between Mystic and Ultionis up until now. He was getting a bit fed up with this guy now. "Wait....what are you trying say exactly? I'm pretty sure the whole plan was for her to distract him! And we did succeed in taking this bozo down didn't we? Why don't you quit crying about how we aren't military and try be not such a...oh whats the word...a *use your imagination*."

Edited by Snelly

IC:Ultonius's gaze was, of course, completely wasted on the one person on the jet who couldn't see it. But she could see that this argument had gone on far too long, and saw no need for it to continue escalating."Sir... I am very sorry the League does not operate up to the standards of the United States military, but I consider myself lucky that we live in a world where it doesn't," said Mystic. "However, you are outside your usual chain of command at the moment, so you are simply going to have to learn to deal with that fact. I am getting tired of arguing with you, and we have much bigger issues at the moment. If you have a problem with the way we run things, you are welcome to express your feelings in a calm and rational manner. But if you continue to be this much of a problem I will have no choice but to forcibly eject you from this investigation. I will leave it up your imagination the manner in which I will do so."She turned, heading towards the ramp as the plane landed."Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an actual investigation to conduct," she said. "In all likelihood our bomber is a false lead; I haven't found any information on the plot in his mind. However, I have received a message from a League agent codenamed Magneta who claims to have information on two of our mystery villains. I'm going to see if I can arrange to meet with her, and find out just what she knows."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

NPC: Ultionis just shook his head. "So the world she's happy to live in is one where a bunch of overgrown, untrained children with the powers of gods get to run around in brightly-colored tights and throw caution and tactics to the wind when peoples' lives are on the line. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. She's one of them." He slung the rifle across his back again and headed for the door, pausing only to look back at No-One again. "And for the record, the head's a better target. Less survival odds." Then he walked out the door without a another word.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC(Mr. No-One): After a few seconds, the spy turned to look at the other two who had participated in the mission."And the best part is, the prima donna won't even let us know what agency he's with, so filing a complaint's not really an option. The League would probably object to throwing him out of the plane, so how about we find the next opportunity to get rid of him and take it? I'm definitely not working with someone like that again, it's people with that 'A god am I' attitude that nearly got me killed back in North Africa."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"...And if we were a force of superbeings given all the training of your most elite special forces, capable of unleashing our full power upon anyone we see fit with military precision and no regard for due process, and outside the control of any government in the world, your government would consider us a more dangerous and hostile power than even the Coalition of Corruption. It would seem we cannot win either way, so I will stick with the way that gives some care towards the law," said Mystic as she exited the plane. "And since you insist upon making this an issue of the League's qualifications, I should remind you of the countless times the League of Salvation has saved the world from destruction... and also the number of times your government has nearly brought the world to the brink of global annihilation. Should I start with the name 'Mr. Mystery' and go on from there?"Her earpiece had started to beep once more, Mystic turned to answer it again. Most of the information was still useless, but she needed to sift through it all in case there was the key to this case buried in it somewhere. Which wasn't made easy by the fact Ultonius seemed determined to make him a bigger threat to Danielle Thomas's safety than the Coalition was."While I would be lying if I said I didn't appreciate the suggestion, I maintain it would be in our best interests for all parties involved to cooperate. As Ultonius has slightly egotistically explained, he does possess skills that would make him useful in this investigation," she said to Mr. No-One. "It's entirely his choice in the matter: he can cooperate with us and ensure Miss Thomas's safe return, or he can continue to question the minutiae of our methods and be removed from our search."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Magneta made a face when she saw that Dylan had puked. "I hope that doesn't hit someone... But it sounds like you've had a pretty interesting time, Surge. My days up until the invasion consisted mostly of reporting on superhuman activity. I rarely got to be part of the action. I only joined the League a few months ago, acually."IC: "It's okay, Hivemind is... Well, to put it simply she's the most frustrating person I've ever met. And that's saying a lot, considering evil clones usually find their original really irritating." Negafire's voice softened slightly as he spoke, "Just... Please don't do that again, okay? Can I do anything to make you more comfortable? I can't take off the blindfold, sorry."

IC: Skyra"Yes, well the chances of him cooperating are... astronomical. Anyway, I think I've had enough of well...everything, for today. I'm gonna go get some rest." Skyra comment before leaving the plane.He was headed toward the room which the League had given him to stay in, it was a mansion after all. He was stopped by a man."Ah, are you Skyra?" The man said. He was dressed in a employ outfit suited for his line of work, engineering. "I am." Skyra said. "Ah excellent. The suit you ordered. It's is finished, come with me and I'll be happy to show it to you." The man motioned for him to follow. "Oh, okay." Skyra followed the man down the corridor. After what seemed like an eternity of twisting and turning down hallways the ended up in some sort of armory. He brought him over to where there were a bunch of suits in a pile. The one that stood out the most was the green and black one. "Here it is. It's nothing particularly fancy, just your standard bullet-proof suit. It's got light weight armor, with a leather exterior, it shouldn't have such a...wear and tear issue you're currently having." The engineer commented, looking at Skyra's clothes. "Oh, and one more thing, you forgot to take this on your mission, really should of had this." The engineer gave him an earpiece. "That's your league communicator. Keep in your ear at all times." The engineer then took his leave. "Alright. Hope the suit is satisfactory, good day.""Uh, ya. Thanks." Skyra said before the engineer disappeared to wherever. Skyra took a closer look at the suit. The overall design made it look more like body armor that a jumpsuit, but it was sorta a mix between the two. The main torso was mostly green, as well as the legs and arms, the shoulders, hands, and feet were black. Instead of a helmet, it came with green-tinted goggles. With that out of the way, Skyra took his new suit and began to work his way back toward his room.

Edited by Snelly

IC(Mr. No-One): With the argument concluded, the spook exited the plane, and, on the ramp down from the plane, ejected the clip from his gun and pocketed it, restoring the now-unloaded gun to its holster. It was one of those little routines in his life that made everything else just that much easier to deal with.Another one of those routines was coffee and the news, so he made his way back to the little lounge-room the League had, found his favorite arm-chair, and waited for either orders from the CIA or news from the League, either of which would prompt action on his part. A debriefing from the CIA would, of course, be redundant in this case - they'd seen the whole thing on the news, knew exactly what had happened, and exactly what his contribution to it was. No doubt he'd receive an impersonal note informing him of exactly what he had done wrong in two business days, since his current mission mandated that he remain with the League, and skipping out for a trip to DC didn't exactly fit that description unless something was actually happening.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: DreamcatcherCrystal found Negafire to be an okay guy, well, as far as supervillains go. At least he wasn't trying to be cruel. "Well, I wish I could at least get out of this chair...though I-I understand if that's not possible." Her shirt was feeling rather wet as well, from all the tears and now a bit of blood from her forehead, but she didn't want to say anything about that.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Mystic stepped down the hallway out of the hangar, tapping on her headset to switch to the comm mode."This is Mystic requesting communication with League operative Magneta," she said across all available League channels. "Do you hear me?"[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Negafire thought for a minute, then said slowly, "I suppose I could let you out of the chair... But I still need to keep your hands tied.Just cuz I'm being nice doesn't mean I'm stupid, I can't let you get that blindfold off." He walked over to a cabinet on the far side of the room and pulled out a first-aid kit. "Before I do anything though, can I take a look at that cut you got?"IC: Magneta tapped her communicator to respond to Mystic. "This is Magneta, I read you Mystic. Sorry about earlier, we were undercover. Anyway, me and a super called Surge are on our way back to the mansion now. Surge told me he knows about the antimatter guy, and if that pyro is who I think he is, I can at least give you alittle bit of information. Oh, is there any way we could arrange for protective custody for the prisoner we're bringing back? He's got info on a case we're working, but there's a super after him."