To Save The World!

IC:"Good to hear. I shall meet you when you arrive," she said. "And I will see what I can do about arranging protection."---The world around Fade was a whirlwind of color, ribbons of energy swirling around him like some kind of otherworldly merry-go-round. The world felt like it was spinning the wrong way - for all Fade knew, that could actually be true right now - and the whole effect left him wildly disoriented. Dizzy, he glanced down at the floor just to focus on anything else in the world.But where there had once been a smooth marble floor, was instead a sheet of tightly packed snow.The circle of energy dissipated, energy ribbons spinning off into nothingness. For a second, the whole world was a blinding glow of white. A faint shape towered overhead; for a second Fade feared they might had arrived just in front of Frigid's terrible spire. But much to his relief, it was merely the snow-topped steeple of an old church. Fade had barely had time to register his relief when he came to another horrifying realization. He was standing at ground level with the base of the steeple, which by all accounts ought to be on the roof. There was no roof; the top of the steeple was just barely poking above the drifts.Fade spun around, surveying the landscape. Where there should have been a town there was only a field of pure, untouched snow, only the occasional tall landmark poking its way above the frost. There was no sign of the other houses and buildings, all swallowed up and buried under fifty-foot snow drifts. The endless expanse of snow spread as far as the eye could see, and barely a single sign of civilization could be seen in its featureless wastes.There was once a town here. Now, there was only the winter.[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC: Negafire chuckled a little as he wiped away the blood around Dreamcatchers cut. "Yeah, well don't let it get around. I'm supposed to be a villain. I guess some things were just so deeply ingrained in the psyche of my original that I picked it up. Like being nice to girls... Well, most girls, but Hivemind doesn't count cuz she's a psyco." He quickly put a bandage over the cut and smiled. "There! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!"IC: "Thanks Mystic. We'll be arriving in a few minutes, we're the ones driving a flying car." She deactivated the michrophone on her communicator and pointed ahead of them. "There's the base, just ahead Surge.While we're there, we'll see what we can do about getting you a League membership card, huh?"IC: When they landed on the snow, Plasmafire had to lean on the steeple to keep from passing out. Then he realized he was leaning on a steeple. "Wait... Oh no... We're gonna have to dig down, aren't we?"

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: SkyraSkyra lay on the bed in the room he'd been given. "What a day..." He heard all sorts of messages going across the league communication device. "How am I suppose to sleep with this in my ear?" he wondered. He took out the device and put it on the desk next to him. After a while, Skyra drifted off to sleep, he'd worry about tomorrow...tomorrow. IC: Dreamcatcher"Thanks." She smiled, despite her situation. "Wow, I'm feeling really...tired. You said you'd let me out of this chair right? I desperately need to lie down."Not only was she tired. But she sensed the one person she knew that she could contact in his dreams was dreaming now. She could sense it, but she needed to fall asleep to contact him.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"I'm afraid it looks that way," said X-Calibur. "Assuming, of course, the house hasn't simply been crushed under the weight of all this snow...""No, that won't be a problem," Fade said, shielding his eyes from the glare as he looked out over the featureless plain that had once been Newburgh. "The actual laboratory was underground; bit of a theme today, actually. Even if the house is gone, the lab and the Supercharger should still be untouched.""Assuming we can find it, of course," X-Calibur replied. "Do you think you can even find it under all this snow?"Well, I've got a few landmarks to work with," said Fade, gesturing to the steeple. "I can figure it out from that, I think.""Well, that's the best we can hope for," X-Calibur said. "Lead the way.Fade nodded, and reluctantly took the first few cautious steps outwards into the Frigid wasteland...[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: "Oh yeah, almost forgot." Negafire walked to the back of the chair and slowly untied the rope, picking up the pace and retying it when he'd untangled it from the chair. "Like I said, your hands need to stay tired. There's a bed right over here." He put a hand on her shoulder and slowly led her to the small bed in the cell. "I'll uh.. Be right outside the cell if you need me." IC: "Oh, unspeakable joy." Plasmafire muttered, crossing his arms. "So, assuming we can find this place, how are we getting down there? Would a tunnel stay stable if me and Stella were to melt one down?"

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

NPC: Preferring not to go to the League mansion and be surrounded by superheroes at the moment, Ultionis had found his cycle, grabbed an overcoat (dark blue, because he liked the color) tossed it on over his armor and left to find a coffee shop. Right now he needed a hot drink and some time to think. It did occur to him that he had let his temper get away with him - again - but he'd rather not appologize for a few more minutes. Childish, yes, but he still didn't like the idea of that much power in the hands of someone without much real training. Of course she did have a point that the government would percieve and immediate threat if the League was trained, but he personally wouldn't. Well, okay, maybe a little, but not enough to warrant action.He'd apologize later. This mission was too important to let petty grudges get in the way. But still, when it came to the next step, he was going to have to insist they plan it out a little better. He hadn't been expecting Mystic to tell the terrorist the statue had been infiltrated while he still had the detonator. He sighed. Okay, now he thought about it, that was a really bad reason to get so angry...H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC:"Well, it's cold enough that if you melted a tunnel through the snow, the edges would probably refreeze into ice near instantly. Should prevent a collapse," X-Calibur said thoughtfully. "Of course, there's always the chance Frigid will sense our work and come to stop us, but then there's always that chance. Really, there's nothing stopping her from noticing us right now, beyond the fact that she simply has so large a domain to watch over all at once."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I apologize ahead of time for making this so long...it just kinda worked out this way.... >_<IC: Dreamcatcher"Alright, and thank you again." Crystal lay down in the bed, extremely grateful to at least be out of that chair, and fell asleep. She entered her own dream, the nice thing about having powers over dreams is that she was always aware when she was dreaming. She then activated her power, and searched for the one who could possibly help her. I know you can and will help me, Nathan. A 'portal' appeared in her dream, she entered it, heading into Nathan's dream.OOC: Like you didn't see this coming... :P Too bad she has no clue where she is, oh well, that would be too easy anyway.IC: Skyra - In the world of dreams -Nathan sat it a restaurant, somewhere, for some reason, he didn't really recall where he was, and for some other reason, he didn't seem to care. Everything seemed kinda hazy anyway. He was drinking Mountain Dew in a coffee shop, made sense to him anyway. Suddenly, the dream shifted, it became more clear, more vivid, he suddenly realized he was in a dream. "Wait...I'm dreaming, so...why does this Mountain Dew taste so real?" He wondered. "Hello Nathan, it's been a while." A voice called from behind him.Nathan turned around, and saw a familar face, "Crystal? Why am I dreaming about you? No offence, but I haven't exactly had you on my mind at all lately." Nathan noticed that he was no longer in a restaurant, but on top of the statue of liberty. "You see, this makes a little more sense now, I just saved this green lady from being blow to pieces.""So you have joined the League? You have no idea how glad I am to here that. You're seeing me because I've entered your dream, it's a power I have, just like you have the power to control the wind as you see fit, I can enter and control dreams."Nathan knew this was no ordinary dream, still, he had a hard time believing that it was really Crystal inside his dream, though, he supposed it was possible. "Okay, let's say that it really is you, and not just my mind going crazy. So, why would you suddenly decide to come into my dream? I mean, I enjoyed meeting you and all, but we hardly know each other really, you discovered my power when I saved you from those thugs. Then we talked for a while before I went back to Ohio.""I've been captured by the Coalition, and since you're the only one I know that is in the League, you are the only one I could contact. Here, I can prove that it's me, the League should have a file on me, as I was preparing to register as a member, ask anyone there when you wake up, you can confirm it.""Well, to be honest, I've never had a dream so...vivid before, I guess it really is you." Nathan took a moment to soak in everything he had been told, it was a lot to take in. "Wait, if you're kidnapped by the Coalition, does that mean you could tell me where you are?""No, sorry, I'm...I'm blindfolded, I really have no idea where I am." she said sadly. "But I did hear names, there was Negafire, Hivemind, and I think they mentioned a Grand Cross.""Negafire, Hivemind, and Grand Cross, got it. Actually, chances are, I've probably seen those guys today, the Coalition captured the President's daughter, Danielle Thomas.""Really? I guess I could try to find out if she is here, Negafire is currently guarding me, so far, he's been pretty nice to me for a villain, he probably wouldn't tell me anything though.""Right, just...just don't do anything that will put yourself in any more danger than you already are, if they find out you've contacted me, they might hurt you.""Don't worry, I'll be careful. I...oh, no..." Suddenly Crystal's eyes began to glow. Nathan looked around, the scene around him began to tear away at the edges, leaving darkness in it's place."What's wrong? What's happening to the dream?" Nathan said, a bit concerned. "It's me I'm...I'm eating your dream...I'm so sorry, I can't control it when it happens." She said, fear in her eyes."What's that mean, eating my dream?" Nathan said, starting to worry."It means I'm absorbing your mental energy from the dream, destroying it. You need to wake up, Nathan, or it's going to cause you extreme mental trauma, this has happened before...it's bad...I don't want you to get hurt.""Okay, but...but...how do I wake up?" He said, quite conserned about the 'mental trauma' part."Just consecrate on sitting up, that always works for me...please hurry..."Nathan closed his eyes and tried to imagine himself sitting up, at first, it didn't seem to be working, he could already feel intense pain in his head. Skyra sprung up, he was now sitting up, and apparently screaming. The pain was agonizing, he felt like someone had put a knife in his ear. His nose was bleeding as well. "Not...good..." He collapsed on the floor when he tried to get up, he was shaking uncontrollably. He mentally called to Mystic for help. Room 158...I have...information...you need to hear.... he kept mentally thinking this as hard as he could manage.

Edited by Snelly

"It's me I'm...I'm eating your dream...I'm so sorry, I can't control it when it happens." She said, fear in her eyes.

OOC: OM NOM NOM NOMIC:Mystic was on her way down to the entrance to meet Magneta when she heard Skyra's voice ringing loud in her mind. There was a multitude of thoughts echoing through Mystic's brain from superheroes all over the base she was trying to block out, but someone this one stuck out. There was an odd quality to it... almost pained. She hoped this was important, she was already juggling her schedule pretty desperately as it was. But still... he seemed in a rather bad state. A psychic aura was not something one could usually describe in terms of human terms, but the closest analogy she could use was that his mind was screaming. She stepped into the room... and almost immediately recoiled. There was still residual energy from a painful psychic discharge, and it was playing like devils with Mystic's extranormal senses."Alright..." Mystic muttered, straightening herself up to regain her composure. "What... What did you have to tell me?"OOC: Rakata, I'd imagine Hijek was being transferred off to one of the League's Penitentiaries. Since sitting in jail is pretty boring, I'm sure you could contrive a reason for him to get loose en route.[For Science!] Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: You made me burst out laughing... om nom nom nom. IC: SkyraSkyra picked himself up off the floor. "Ya...that was the worse pain I've ever had....far none."When he finally felt the pain fading, he spoke up. "A girl I know, she contacted me...in my dreams. Her name is Crystal Myers." Skyra explained everything that had happened in his dream. "And that's what happened..." It had taken awhile to tell her everything. "Now, does Negafire, Hivemind, or Grand Cross ring any bells to you? I've honestly never heard those names before. I still need to brush up on all the supervillain files."

IC:Mystic rewound memories in her head, remembering having relevant League files on those names."Negafire... only comes up in a reference to an incident with a powerful psychic named Isuken Sakeme; it's an angle I need to explore more thoroughly, perhaps once Miss Magneta gets here," she said. "Hivemind would be the swarm of bees we fought in Washingon. She's not usually a major player in Coalition events; we only have her in our database because we had her briefly incarcerated a few months back. But Grand Cross... Grand Cross was one of the founding members of the Coalition of Corruption. If he's involved with Danielle's kidnapping, that makes things... interesting, to say the least..."These were oddly specific details to come to Skyra in a dream, which lent credibility that someone else had entered his head. Of course, Mystic still reserved the right to a little skepticism, noting to call up the file on Miss Meyers as soon as she got the chance.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Skyra"The one thing that bothers me is, why did they kidnap Crystal? How'd they even find out about her? I didn't even know she had powers till now." Skyra signed, now they had two girls to rescue. Skyra, now finally noticing the bloody mess his nose was in, quickly grabbed a tissue and began to wipe it off him. "Well, this is the second time my clothes have gotten ruined." Skyra commented, looking at his shirt, spots of blood were all over it.

Edited by Snelly

IC:"It's... an occupation hazard, I suppose," Mystic said in regards to the state of Skyra's clothing, in the tone of someone who had at least heard of sympathy, but wasn't quite sure how to convey it. "As for why they kidnapped your friend I cannot say. The President's daughter recently developed a superpower of their own; perhaps they're attempting to snatch as many newly-developed superbeings into their fold as soon as possible, although I'm sure there are much easier ways to do that."However, while I'm sorry for what has happened to your friend Crystal, it does present us with an interesting opportunity. We have someone on the inside, and a means to contact them while they are imprisoned," she continued. "I truly wish there was more I could do for your friend, but all we know is that she's in a room somewhere. I cannot stage a rescue on that information. But by coordinating in her dreams we might be able to find a way to free her... and more importantly, perhaps find Danielle Thomas in the process."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Skyra"Yeah, I suppose it is a occupational hazard." Skyra said, sounded at least somewhat amused. "Though ya, I understand there's nothing we can do right now. Maybe this Miss Magneta you mentioned knows more?" Skyra got up. "Alright, I'm not planning on going to sleep again, I'll get in my suit." Skyra said, hinting for her to leave the room so he could change.

IC:"Very well then," Mystic said with a nod. She'd been so busy with kidnappings and bombers and government agents and dreamgirls that it took her a few seconds for his meaning to catch up to her. "...oh. Oh! Sorry! I'll just... I'll be going now."With not a word more Mystic quickly excused herself from the room. She really did have other places to get to quickly; with any luck Magneta would be arriving soon.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: SkyraSkyra watched Mystic leave awkwardly, he laughed a little inside. He quickly changed into his new costume. It was surprising comfortable for an armored suit. He put the goggles on. Woah, the green tint is gonna take a bit to get used too. Though they did put the correct prescription for my eye sight. Skyra went to grab his remaining katana, still had a nasty niche in it. And his other one well...was beyond repair. Skyra pulled open a one of the drawers in the dresser. A third katana lay inside. I knew it was a good idea to get a spare. He placed both katanas in the sheathes on the back of his suit.He was about to leave, but then he remembered the earpiece, "Oh, right, can't forget you." He placed it in his ear and walked out the door. He caught up to where Mystic was waiting for Magneta. He honestly had nothing better to do anyway.

OOC: Update: I might be moving out of my house soon, yeah it got that bad.Also I got hit with the Stomach flu last night, i'm afraid to post because when i get sick like this i usually dont know what i'm doing.(since people often point out G-modding in my posts) so right now I'm going to take a small break until friday Hopefully i'll be better at that time XDSorry if I'm holding anyone up XD

OOC: That's fine, thanks for letting us know.IC: Sluice sat down upon a metal bench jutting out of a wall. Tentatively she pushed up her goggles; they folded back over her head in one automatic motion.After a while a question occurred to her to ask of Fellwyd."Did - do any of your kind have powers..?"

IC(Fellwyd): "Not that I knew of for certain, though it would not surprise me if the Lord President turned out to be something more than is normal. What is the cause of the powers some humans have?"

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: "The way in which we develop powers is not always the same - sometimes a chemical accident, or sometimes we are born that way. But our powers are linked to Omega Radiation in some way. Every human with powers has an internal, um, 'store' of it, and gives it off when they use their powers. I'm not an expert in physics, so I couldn't tell you how or why it works the way it does..."

OOC: Agent 456 is allied with the League, right? Have him check into their HQ, there are plenty of players there at the moment for him to bump into and offer his help to. As for Achilles, the best way for a villain to get player interaction is to start committing a very noticeable crime. Case in point: Hijek. He tried to blow up the Statue of Liberty, everyone got there as fast as they could.

IC: Magneta shook her head at Surge's question. "Nah, I'm doing the driving, just pointing out the base to you." She pointed down to the lawn and the car gently came to the ground. Magneta hopped off the roof and waved her hand at the car, opening a door to let Dylan out. She noticed the two people looking her way and deduced that they were waiting for her. "Hello! I'm Magneta, this is Surge, and our neurotic prisoner is Dylan." She turned to the woman. "I assume you're Mystic?"IC: Negafire relaxed, sinking back in his chair as he picked his book back up and started to read again, trying to keep an eye on the prisoner. When he remembered to, anyway.

IC(Fellwyd): The alien wasn't entirely satisfied with that answer to the question, but his translator was good enough that he knew there wasn't much else to say on the matter - superpowers worked for humans, and nobody really knew how.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:Mystic had been idly practicing levitating objects on a nearby table when she sensed Skyra's approach. She supposed she ought to give some compliment to his new appearance, but as she couldn't see anything off it beyond his green-tinted goggles she chose to stay silent. However, she also sensed two figures landing on the lawn in... was that supposed to be a car? Regardless, she stepped out onto the lawn and approached them."You would have assumed correctly," Mystic nodded as Magneta spoke. "Now, you said you had information to share?"---Fade marched silently across the ice plain, occasionally stopping and scanning the wastes for any familiar landmarks. Longshot was marching just a little behind, pointing her crossbow down at the snow like she was expecting something to pop out of the ground. The grey clouds overhead were beginning to shine gold as the sun started to set, casting the white expanse in hues of orange and crimson."Hey!" Longshot shouted out. "If y'think it's cold now, yer not gonna like it when it starts gettin' dark. Are we there yet?""I... I'm not sure yet," he said. "I mean, I'm just trying to estimate the street layout based on what's still above the snowline. The house should be right beneath our feet, but I won't be able to know until-"Suddenly the ground beneath Fade shifted, then seconds later gave way beneath him like a sinkhole. Fade grabbed out at nothing as the snow around him turned to powder, vanishing down into the dark below...[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Magneta nodded and stopped in front of Mystic. "Now, I don't know a whole lot about the pyro, just what Plasmafire's told me. He said that during the fight with Iskusen Sakeme, dark dopplegangers of the heroes were created, one of them being a Plasmafire duplicate called Negafire. Physicaly, they're almost identical, but their personalities are widely different. I saw a still frame of the pyro on the news, and from that I can confirm that it's Negafire. Surge here says that he has information on the antimatter guy as well."IC: "Whoa!" Plasmafire cried as he dove foward. He landed on his belly, sliding towards the hole as he reached his hand out, grabbing wildly for Fade's wrist...

IC: Skyra"The antimatter guy huh? I'd like to repay that guy for giving me this hole in my arm, not to mention destroying one of my beautiful katanas."Skyra took a moment to register the term dopplegangers. "Wait...there's a bunch of evil versions of heroes running round out there? That's just spectacular..."

IC:"Well, that confirms what I'd already suspected. Unfortunately, I couldn't possibly guess how he wound up in the employ of the Coalition of Corruption, or how he exists at all really. The reports indicate all the psychic dopplegangers were destroyed," said Mystic. "Still... thank you for your assistance. Now, Surge, was it? What can you tell me about our antimatter man?"---For a few seconds the world was a flurry of white as Fade tumbled down the hole. Then he felt a loud cracking, wood and tile smashing and splintering. Fade threw his arms up to shield himself from the splinters flying in every direction. There was another crash as Fade fell through the ceiling, tumbling to a stop on the floor below. He looked up, and saw only a shaft of light shining down from the hole he'd just created straight through the roof and attic.Fade dragged himself to his feet, leaning against the wall to check for any major injuries. His eyes slowly adjusted in the dark, and he slowly took in his surroundings. Decades worth of dust and cobwebs covered the place, and a drift of snow covered one corner where it had broken through a window. But the room instantly familiar to Fade. It hadn't been always this empty; a bed there, a dresser here, a desk scattered with math homework and plans for next year's science fair, an assortment of action figures left scattered haphazardly across the floor. But that had been a long time ago, and one day all that had been boxed up and put into storage, and the kid who'd once lived here had been sent off to live with his grandparents. But that was a long time ago."Ay! Heelllo down thar!" Longshot's voice called down from the top of the hole. "Are yah still with us, then?""Uh... yeah. Just a little bruised up, I'll live!" Fade shouted back up. "Looks like the house is still intact under all this. You guys might want to make a safer entrance than I did, though..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Magneta nodded to Skyra. "According to Plasmafire, all the dopplegangers dissapeared when Sakeme was killed. I don't know how Negafire could have survived, but... That's a question to ask if we ever find him, eh?"IC: Plasmafire ignored this advice and instead jumped straight down the hole, igniting his boddy and floating gently to a stop next to Fade, where he extinguished the flames. "So... This it?"

IC: DreamcatcherCrystal looked for dreams to enter in her sleep, surprisingly, she didn't find any, apparently, if any of them were sleeping, they were too far away for her to reach.She woke up, feeling rather hungry, her stomach growled rather loudly, but she was too embarrassed to mention this to her captor.

OOC: Alright, that might work.Where's the HQ at?

OOC: The main League HQ is Mentor's Mansion, in the suburbs of New York. The interior is mostly like a normal mansion and the basement is more high-tech with a laboratory area. As for who's inside; Anais has just stepped through the front door after it mysteriously opened for her; Skyra, Magneta, Mystic, Surge and a (rather sickly-looking) prisoner are standing in a room chatting.IC: Gadgeteer sat upon the uppermost level of a half-finished building. He'd identified the construction site as a good place to stay unseen while repairing his armoured battle suit, and in one high-powered bound he was atop it. The construction workers appeared to be focusing on the lower levels for the moment, so he was free to work. He couldn't help thinking once again about how much more crude his efforts were without the aid of a fully-tooled workshop around him. Still, it wasn't as if he was completely resource-less. There was a collection of construction materials and tools sitting close by, which he eagerly helped himself to...

IC (Surge): "Uh, yeah, it's well, kinda... y'know what? What the heck. He's me." Said Surge. "Remember the World Power Plant? And how it exploded? That was my fault. I was a coward, and my cowardice doomed all the other workers there. And then the radiation sweep caught me, and split me into two. Me, and Nihilo. That's the antimatter guy's name. Just like I can absorb and control energy, he can absorb and control antimatter. As there is less antimatter in the universe, he also has the ability to feed off negative energy to create antimatter. Things like emotions such as fear, anger, hate etc. I thought I defeated him up in Greenland for good, but he must have survived somehow. I've been fighting my guilt over those workers at the power plant ever since that day, and Nihilo is going to put more blood on my hands. I'm so sorry about your arm." He said, turning to Skyra at the end. "And the sword too. Katana's are sweet."OOC: Explanation for this outburst: He's kept this under wraps for years, basically because he hasn't really had anyone to tell it to. Plus, there hasn't been a reason to tell anyone because he believed Nihilo to be dead.

IC: Skyra"Ya, katana's are pretty sweet. That's why I carry two." Skyra remarked. "And don't worry too much about my arm, it's practically better already." He said, patting his arm, only to cringe when he did. "Well, kinda..."

OOC: Good to see that not much passed since I turned dead-beat lol. Well, lets see if i can wiggle my way around right now and see how many of you go O_O or >.> at my ways XDIC:*few minutes ago(or however much time passed)*Kaname had gotten ready for the trip, apparently they were going to get help from some Teleporting Kid to get to wherever they were going, which he didnt pay much attention to. When they teleported he found that it was similar to how they actually got here, except the very noticeable differences.*Present time*Kaname had just saw Fade fall into the Ice, and when Longshot asked if he was alive he heard his voice. Plasmafire shorty went down after him walking up to the hole he simply whistled, "Whoa, that church was almost completely covered, and i think it was pretty tall, and Fade says he's alright after taking that plunge? Well, i'll make note not to underestimate him." he said to himself.He turned to Longshot, "I know we got on the wrong foot so, maybe hold off on trying to kill me secretly After Frigid is dead?" hopefully she knew he meant the whole Shocking her possibly half to death, but he knew that attack wouldnt really do much, it was only a matter of if she would say something to the like of it felt like sticking your tongue to a battery..who knows? he's been getting alot of bad comments about his powers...maybe instead of getting stronger he only made his powers have a Negative effect on how normal lightning is...wouldnt that be funny. But she might look more towards the 'Lightning Boy betrayed us' thing too..-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X-Blade -After getting lost a couple times- Finally made it to the Flat that his target of fun was supposedly living. He looked at the file again, This was the right place.For about five minutes he walked down the hallway on the floor Sluice's apartment should be. Finding the door he grabbed a needle and picked the lock, taking a few seconds he finally got it unlocked and entered.Locking the door again behind him, X-Blade took off the massive sword as sat it next to a chair. Looking around the dark room, he finally took off his mask, revealing white spiky hair and a half burned face. His eyes were yellow as opposed to the blue eyes he once had. He had to admit, it must have been nice to be a Hero..too bad he turned.He picked a random book on the shelf, placed his mask back on and in the chair next to his weapon and started reading with one light on, his back facing the door.OOC: Sorry for making this tough, i dont know much about where and what numbers etc. so yeah XD

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

He picked a random book on the shelf, placed his mask back on and in the chair next to his weapon and started reading with one light on, his back facing the door.

OOC: Oh man, this is gonna go into "Darkseid on Mister Miracle's couch" territory, isn't it?IC:There was a series of whirs and clicks as the mechanism on Longshot's belt loaded another bolt into her crossbow and armed it."Now, look. I dunno why these fools - no offense, fools - chose to keep yah around, but because they're lettin' yah go unharmed I'm respectin' there choice," she said, leveling the weapon in Kaname's direction. "But if ye make another stupid move like that, I'm just gonna kill yah. Not 'secretly' or anything like that. Just makin' sure we're clear on where we stand."With that she fired her crossbow bolt... downwards, burying it into the tightly packed snow. A rope was attached to the end of the bolt; after tugging on it to make sure it was secure, Longshot tossed the cable down into the hole. Clipping the line to her belt, Longshot hopped over the edge and slid down into the darkness.---"Yeah, this all looks about right," Fade said with a nod. "Just... just be careful with the flames, okay? A place like this is liable to go up in a flash..."Fade pushed open the door, stepping out into the hall. It was dark - if not darker, as at least the other room had the light shining down through the hole - and the floorboards creaked as Fade walked, the first person to walk through this house in years. His eyes adjusting to the dark, Fade peered down the end of the hall, a stairway spiraling down into the living room. Or what had once been a living room, at least; now the house was bare of all except memories."Alright, follow me," he said to Plasmafire. "The entrance to the lab should be down in the basement..."---"Well... thank you for the information," said Mystic with a polite nod, choosing not to comment on the events of Nihilo's creation. At the very least, now she had names to match to faces for all the suspects involved; that would make things a lot easier. She turned back to Magneta. "Now, you said you needed to arrange protection for a prisoner, yes?"[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.