To Save The World!

OoC:

Alias: Draconae (pronounced "Drake-OH-nay)

Appearance: In his standard, everyday appearance, Blaze stands just over five and a half feet tall (even in super hero form). His silver hair is thick, but not unmanageable, and his eyes are a piercing silver. He tends to wear sunglasses to cover them up. In hero form, he sprouts gray-silver dragon wings from his back, and his fingernails become claws.

Power: Flight, fire breathing, and limited telepathy

Allegiance: Solo Hero, but may join the League

Area: Originally from Minneapolis, MN, but has been travelling a lot.

Bio: Although not affected by radiation, a curse, etc., Leon is a descendant of King Arthur, who received an amulet from the last of the world's dragons, allowing whoever wore it to share in their powers. The amulet is a family heirloom, and Leon received it from his grandfather when he turned sixteen, as was the tradition. In just a few short weeks, he became known as "The Guardian of the Twin Cities." But, restless as ever, Leon/Draconae began travelling after high school. Besides fighting crime, Leon also writes screenplays, scripts, and stories, and does odd jobs, or sells used items. He has a travelling companion called Rex, a small raptorian dinosaur that he encountered in Central America (what had been called "El Chupacabras"), that also assists him in minor fights.

IC:"Well, driving a car through the fabric of spacetime would be cool, but it might scratch the paintjob. Plus, then I'd have to get it off the roof later and- ohheywerehere!"The car screeched suddenly and abruptly to a halt just short of a pair of wrought iron gates. A fence enclosed the entire property, and a sizable mansion could be seen across the lawn. Hivemind pulled the car into reverse just as suddenly as she'd stopped, hiding it behind some nearby bushes."Sorry baby, don't worry, I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere without me!" she said to the car, quickly patting the steering wheel before opening the door and stepping out of the car. "Alright, let's do this!"[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC:"And here we go agaaaaain..."Hivemind dove headfirst through the portal... and almost immediately nearly tumbled straight off the edge of the roof. She grabbed hold of the drainpipe, stopping herself just short of an unfortunate plunge off the side of the mansion, and started pulling herself back up to safety."Alright... maybe I didn't quite think that one through..."

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OoC:

Alias: Draconae (pronounced "Drake-OH-nay)

Appearance: In his standard, everyday appearance, Blaze stands just over five and a half feet tall (even in super hero form). His silver hair is thick, but not unmanageable, and his eyes are a piercing silver. He tends to wear sunglasses to cover them up. In hero form, he sprouts gray-silver dragon wings from his back, and his fingernails become claws.

Power: Flight, fire breathing, and limited telepathy

Allegiance: Solo Hero, but may join the League

Area: Originally from Minneapolis, MN, but has been travelling a lot.

Bio: Although not affected by radiation, a curse, etc., Leon is a descendant of King Arthur, who received an amulet from the last of the world's dragons, allowing whoever wore it to share in their powers. The amulet is a family heirloom, and Leon received it from his grandfather when he turned sixteen, as was the tradition. In just a few short weeks, he became known as "The Guardian of the Twin Cities." But, restless as ever, Leon/Draconae began travelling after high school. Besides fighting crime, Leon also writes screenplays, scripts, and stories, and does odd jobs, or sells used items. He has a travelling companion called Rex, a small raptorian dinosaur that he encountered in Central America (what had been called "El Chupacabras"), that also assists him in minor fights.

You mention someone called Blaze in the appearance section. Early draft of his name?Also...eehhh, magic...Not really sure I want to open that can of worms. Could you involve science a bit more? Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Tis a shame really that i never thought about him using the Paper shreds for attacking...kinda didnt think of that at the time. and the other thing about the weapon i didnt put in either.........i hate myself. unless...hm..i'll ask TPTI about that later.And sorry but i have to cut this fight short...i wound up with some issues in my home that i need to take care of, so X-blade will vanish for the time being.IC:X-blade just sighed, "Well, It's not my fault. Blame those stupid television people for scheduling the stupid shows." As he talked, he was actually looking at the other guy, who was getting closer.From the looks of it, with the excepting of the Alien, everyone was waiting for someone to make a move. "A Mexican Standoff.." he muttered. in fact, his mind was calm and already thinking of what to do. Right now he he Negated the Water user, so she's out of the game unless she pulls out a weapon, but the Alien, since he didnt know his powers were it would be hazardous. The fact that this whole time he was putting on an act, of course they wouldnt know this because they would have tried to get his weapon. about the sword being the source of his power."Now, so who's going to move? I'm not. Unless you want to get hit with something." He slowly moved to his left away from the Alien closer to the edge. His helmets Visor opened up, revealing the Yellow eyes of someone who's killed for just the fun of it. His white hair showed signs of possible radiation dye. his iris's were red and his pupils were silver, his eyes seemed to Glow as well. A horrific scar traveled down his face from the forehead down. "I don't expect you to feel intimidated, it would be arrogant of me to think i could scare you with these eyes or face but..."he sheathed his weapon, which was pretty much just placing it on his back, for some reason it vanished when he did this. "I'm only showing you what happens to Heroes who fully except , it could happen to anyone as well as you with the right trigger." he stepped to the edge, "I'm leaving now, this fight just got boring for me, it was fun acting this out and playing with you, but i'm pressed for time and i dont need to wipe the floor with you. Think of my words arrogant or being a show-off or whatever, I dont really care. but if i was really serious you both would be on the ground before we even walked into the elevator."before jumped he said, "I dont really care what you think of me at this point, this fight between me and you would have ended the second you showed me your powers, Sluice..unless you had some weapon. And you." he said to the Alien, "have a nice day." he jumped over the edge and vanished. while smiling. By some weirdness, by the time they would have gotten to the edge, he would be long gone.OOC: Again, sorry for cutting it short, i'm like on thirty other rp's right now and is using more than forty characters, need to take a break from a couple of them.maybe next time XD I also forgot to say that X-Blade's weapon is really heavy. dont know how but it should be very heavy. dont ask how he could hold it easily, lets just say he;s the only one could can wield it correctly.

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

IC(Fellwyd): On any planet, anywhere in the universe, rambling is usually a sign of insanity. Well, except that one place, but the economy's built almost entirely on Jelly Babies there, so they don't really count, do they?Anyway, the level of rambling done here, combined with the way the nutter shifted so abruptly from wanting a fight to running off for a "show", led the alien to one painfully obvious conclusion."A wordy nutter, then."OOC: "The only one"? I doubt it, considering that there are characters (like Fellwyd) whose main combat-relevant attribute is their strength. I'm reasonably certain that a trained alien soldier who specializes in hand-to-hand combat could pick up a bludgeon like that and get a pretty good swing out of it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: it';s not a matter of strength or what any alien trained in, it wouldnt matter, the Gear Blade would only just vanish from your hands the second you touch it without him touching it. Thats just how I have the sword.It's not in the Bio, but thats how it is. It's bound to X-blade. thats why it vanished the second he put it on his back.In a sense I pretty much brought in a KeyBlade. Of course TPTI is the only who can overrule this, it's my own fault for not putting it in the profile.And what i meant by heavy is that the weapon is the reason why X-Blade is a insane maniac in the first place. it carries a burden. No hero can withstand it, he would have just as well signed a contract with the Devil.

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

odstreflect.png

OOC: Pffft.My advice would be to remember to put things in your profile, because those two things just sound silly to me.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: The steam may have obscured Plasmafire's view of Otherfade, but it also worked the other way. When Plasmafire hit the ground, he had rolled away, leaving the steam to mask his movement. He scrambled to stand just a few feet away from Otherfade and tossed a fireball at his feet. "Ya missed me!"IC: Magneta gasped at the speed at which they travelled, and had to steady herself on a railing to catch her breath. "Whoa... That was intense..."IC: Negafire chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I've only been my own person for... I dunno, somewhere roughly near a year. I kept to myself for awhile, then joined the Coallition... Which was in shambles... Basicly, since the invasion, I've been helping with construction around here. My only major interaction with other supers was earlier today. See, I was part of the group that kidnapped our other prisoner. A fairly useless part. I got shot and a fire hydrant broke my wrist... Bad scene."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

NPC: Ultionis got up as well and turned to follow her out the door. If Aquarius did have some kind of mental defenses, it might still be possible for him to cause a sufficient distraction for Mystic to get inside his head. While Ultionis preferred the kind of distraction that made a hole in things (walls, doors, heads, et cetera) he could probably oblige here too.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Dreamcatcher"Wait, so, this was a major struggle today with other supers? This prisoner must be pretty important to go through all that."IC: Skyra"Ah, questioning the prisoner eh? Well, since I've got nothing to do until were ready for me to contact Crystal...I think I'll go watch." Skyra walked out of the room and followed the others.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Surge): "Oh? I was going slow." Surge changed back to his human form here. It was weak, but he could change in order to fight at a moments notice. "Everything seems to be so slow when you're living light... Anyway, let's get down to business." Surge began to walk to the front door of the DA's office.

IC: Sluice darted to the edge of the roof and looked over, but X-Blade was long gone. As she turned back towards Fellwyd, she sighed."It's sad, really. I have a feeling that that man had mental problems. People like that don't deserve to be vilified, they deserve to be offered help..." There was a trace of disappointment in her tone; privately she felt that she might have done more in order to try and help the man. But with him vanished the best she could do now was report the incident to the League and hope that another hero might be able to help him. She mulled on this for a moment before speaking again."Well, Fellwyd, I um, I apologise for what must have been a very confusing day for you. But, as promised, now I will take you to the League of Salvation. Their headquarters in this country is called the League Court of Great Britain. 'Great Britain' is the country we're in now, by the way. Um, well, sort of. It's-"As Sluice detailed to Fellwyd the distinctions between Great Britain, the United Kingdom, and their component countries, the pair travelled back down to Sluice's flat, wherupon she retrieved the League communicator she had initially come to get. Then they left (Sluice quickly checked to make sure X-Blade hadn't stolen anything) and returned to the park, where Esp's boarding ramp lowered to accommodate them.IC: Gap emerged behind Hivemind, landing gracefully as usual. She scanned their surroundings as the wormhole closed. The surface of the roof was neatly tiled, its only features being several chimneys. At the front and back of the mansion were several triangular ledges; indications of where attic windows stood."Perhaps we should split up," suggested Gap. "I climb in through one of those windows; you stay in your um, 'swarm form' and travel down a chimney. That way if I get spotted, you'll still have the advantage of surprise..."OOC: It'll be Christmas soon, so someone's gotta go down a chimney. :biggrin:

Edited by Kumata

IC:Otherfade simply stepped forwards as the fireball hit, the flames snuffed out seconds after they struck by the cold and the wind."Maybe I did," he muttered. "Generally, though... she doesn't."The ice started to shift under Plasmafire, collapsing into a deep sinkhole. At the same time the ice rose up like a wave around him, threatening to close in around him and snuff out his flames under the sheer weight of several tons of snow.---"I'm assuming you have more experience in interrogations, so I will allow you to lead the questioning," Mystic said, with the underlying implication she would step in should the questioning go too far. "I need to focus on infiltrating his mind, but I will aid you when I can."---"Well... jinkies, Shaggy, we'd best split up then shouldn't we, gang?" Hivemind muttered as she pulled herself back onto the roof. "Actually, you've probably got a point... good luck then!"Hivemind buzzed off, vanishing in spirals down the nearest chimney. The swarm of bees poured out of an empty fireplace like a wave, encircling the room for a few seconds to ensure the room was secure. They swarmed the center of the room, forming a roughly humanoid form before merging back into Hivemind. Cautiously she crept towards the doorway, peering out into the main hallway. Expensive paintings and ancient statues from all countries and eras lined the halls, and across the hall a large marble staircase led up to the upper levels. There wasn't a single light on in the place, but a pair of large windows over the doorway provided ample lighting to see... as well as a perfect view of anyone trying to come across the lawn, Hivemind couldn't help but notice.[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Gap moved to the edge of the roof, above one of the attic windows. Carefully she clambered down. From this position the only way she could be spotted was if someone was standing beyond the window she was descending, which luckily they weren't. Once she was balanced on the window ledge, she grasped at its bottom with her fingers and tried to pry it open. It jiggled slightly but wouldn't budge - locked. Not wanting to make noise by smashing it open, Gap instead pressed her face close to the glass and peered inside. She could hardly see the attic - it was all boxes and shadows - but it was enough visual information for her to open a wormhole into it. The swirling blackness lasted for a split second before she emerged in a much dustier atmosphere. She moved towards the stairs, treading slowly so as not to set off any creaky floorboards.IC: Viktor stared upon his handiwork. The helmet of his Gadgeteer armour shone in the sun. Its dents had been repaired. He pulled it over his head, and, in a high-powered leap, sprung onto a neighbouring rooftop. Perhaps he could recover from his earlier failure before the day was over...OOC: Here's my drawing of the false hero himself!

Gadgeteer.png

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Copper-man, then?IC(Fellwyd): As they went back to the ship, the alien was only half-listening to the description of the geography of Britain. What was far more interesting to him was the idea that an enemy combatant - any enemy combatant - deserved anything other than a swift defeat. Sparing the lives of enemies he could grasp readily enough, but the idea of not rendering them fully incapable of fighting once they have made the first attack was wholly alien to his way of thinking.Still, while the problem hadn't been dealt with, it had made itself less immediate than other concerns, though the risk of the insane bludgeoner causing damage to the civilian population worried Fellwyd.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Negafire chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that. It was the first public appearence of the Coalition since the invasion, so we had to get a pretty high-profile target."IC: Magneta walked with Surge, heading into the office and looking around. If this guy was in here, he should be easy to spot, considering he'd gotten beaten up.IC: Plasmafire stumbled and fell as the ice shifted under him. He looked up and gasped as he saw the ice threatining to crush him. "Holy cow..." He burst into flame and flew as fast as he could towards the nearest ice wall, throwing plasma balls at it the whole way, trying to break through...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Thats my flaw when it comes to characters, i never exactly state what they can do, cause i usually assume that hey would know what they could do really.Anyway, In a bit i'm going to bring in an NPC that will be hanging around X-Blade.IC:X-Blade had actually found himself by a group of homeless people. I i planned it right, they should have reported this to the headquarters. though I doubt that they would take a guy with a giant Gear Blade with a mental problem seriously. He had already succeeded in making them think he was some crazy person. he got that much when that Alien called him a 'nutter' he also did the whole 'speech then run away' tactic.He hid his helmet and wrapped himself in a rag to hide his body, his eyes seemingly glowed as he watched for danger. He wasnt one to meaninglessly attack people who have no powers, but with how he acted in front of those two, they would think otherwise. Those who fall for the Act are by far not intelligent. He didnt notice the small body next to him, who's eyes just stared at him the entire time.

odstreflect.png

NPC: Ultionis nodded. "I have a few ideas that have worked in the past against the tougher criminals. I'll need you to stay out of sight - outside the room if at all possible. If he thinks I'm the interrogator, he might not be ready for you. Oh, and whatever I say or whatever it looks like I'll do, I know better than to hurt him. Don't even get me started on the trouble a good lawyer can turn that into."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: it';s not a matter of strength or what any alien trained in, it wouldnt matter, the Gear Blade would only just vanish from your hands the second you touch it without him touching it. Thats just how I have the sword.It's not in the Bio, but thats how it is. It's bound to X-blade. thats why it vanished the second he put it on his back.In a sense I pretty much brought in a KeyBlade. Of course TPTI is the only who can overrule this, it's my own fault for not putting it in the profile.And what i meant by heavy is that the weapon is the reason why X-Blade is a insane maniac in the first place. it carries a burden. No hero can withstand it, he would have just as well signed a contract with the Devil.

Not in your profile, so doesn't happen. And, frankly, won't be approving it if you ask. x-Blades powers revolve around elemental negation, not some magical affinity with the sword

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: DreamcatcherHigh-profile target definitely sounded like Danielle Thomas. Crystal figured she must be still in the complex, or had been at the very least. "Oh, so you kidnapped someone famous? Who was it if you don't mind my asking? Robin Williams? Cause if it was I want his autograph."IC: Skyra"Ya, lawyers. You either love them or you hate them." Skyra wondered what Ultionis would do to get this guy to spill. This could be very, very interesting to watch.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Negafire laughed and shook his head. "Heck, I wish it was Robin Williams! Dude's hilarious. But no, sorry about that. I dunno if I'm at liberty to tell you who it is, but she's defenitly in the public eye."

OOC: Negafire is really, really bad at keeping secrets, and he doesn't even know it! :PIC: DreamcatcherCrystal was pretty sure it was Danielle Thomas. He had referred to the other prisoner as a she. If nothing else gave it away, that certainly helped.All she had to do now is wait till Nathan decided to fall asleep again to contact her. She'd go to sleep the moment he did.

Edited by Snelly

IC(Mr. No-One): While everything else had been going mild, the spook had been having an even less exciting time of things searching League databases for old locations of Coalition bases. So far, it looked like they had a predilection for cold places, usually mountain ranges. It made sense, he supposed, but the rank-and-file of the Coalition couldn't have been too happy with some of the choices - one of which he hadn't even needed to look up, given that he'd been pretty much locked in its cellar with a fistful of other enemies of the Coalition when one of Technax's war-machines started doing the Cossack dance all over the place.OOC: And finally my memory betrays me to some small degree. I remember the Alps, where were their other bases located?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCAlrighty folks, the Power master has given me an ok on this crazy parade of cliches, so yeah. Brace for the noob.Dear god what am I getting myself into.Real Name: Steven LuciusAlias: IllusionistAppearance: Steven stands at five foot eleven, with a weak and thin frame accented by slightly dark skin. His hair is a dingy black, with slight sideburns. His eyes are a dull brown, and his hair is about three inches and usually combed.Power: His power is illusion; mainly changing how people see and perceive him, though he is capable of limited projections. This illusion acts and seems real; you can touch the illusion and it'll seem real enough. All five senses are replicated. Thanks to conservation of energy though, the illusion is broken if he tries to create an illusion smaller than himself . A bigger illusion, however will be touchable and thus seem real. It should be noted that the illusion seems real to Steven too; if you punch his illusion its going hurt him.Allegiance: Solo villianArea: PeruBio: Steven's childhood was less than a happy one to say the least. Born as the illegitimate child of a Peruvian woman and a rich British businessman, he was abandoned to an orphanage when he was four. He spent the next five years being the slave of practically everyone, doing anything anyone said to keep from being beaten up. It would turn out fate was exceptionally cruel as he had a very hyperactive metabolism, making him constantly hungry and never allowing him to have any meat on his bones. When he was nine a fire broke out in the orphanage and afterwards it was blamed on him. It was then he discovered his powers, escaping from the police and into the streets.And despite his rather cliché early childhood, he managed to get along fairly well. He spent the next six years stealing food and money to survive, eventually escaping his home country, catching a plane to Britain and starting a new life at the age of fifteen, using his powers to hide himself from the public eye. Then we get the modern day, where he is now twenty five and still eeking out an existence, watching as the so called heroes and villains fight it out, aliens invade, and other general insanity happens.Which is where he personality comes in, which is much more detailed and much less cliché than his childhood -though that’s probably just the universe hating him-; he’s more of an anti-villain really. He’s not evil for the lulz, he’s not evil because he was abused forever in his early years, he’s evil because, well, in his mind he doesn’t think of it as evil, simply taking advantage of what the universe gave him. The universe cursed him, and he took the curse and made it a blessing. So it’s less lashing out at people for his Lifetime movie backstory and more just being in the right place at the right time and deciding to do more self serving options. But again, his evil is limited; otherwise he wouldn’t be hiding out in London eeking out twenty thousand euros a year.---And until I get a slightly more coherent idea of what Power was telling me about -something about to evil ladies invading Britan with bugs via wormholes and looking for a retired villain, and that I was suppose to spring int here somewhere-, I'mma hold off on the opening IC.

Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Peruvian, mate. The word you were looking for in the bio there is Peruvian.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCBlah, Peruan was accepted by Word Perfect, but you're the grammar thinktank, I take your word over a program eight years out of date....wait, how the **** did Purean get accepted? blarg. I should really take you up on that proofreading thing.

Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC:

OOC: Negafire is really, really bad at keeping secrets, and he doesn't even know it! :P

I know! The funny thing is, he thinks he's being so clever and secretive! :PIC: Negafire noticed that Dreamcatcher seemed to have finished with her food, so he took the plate and cleared his throat. "Uh... I have to tie your hands back up now."

IC: Negafire tied Dreamcatchers hands together and shrugged. "Sorry about that, but if anyone came in and saw you untied, I'd be in for a world of hurt."

And until I get a slightly more coherent idea of what Power was telling me about -something about to evil ladies invading Britan with bugs via wormholes and looking for a retired villain, and that I was suppose to spring int here somewhere-, I'mma hold off on the opening IC.

OOC: Well, to clarify: two Coalition operatives - Hivemind (mine, turns into a swarm of insects) and Gap (Kumata's, creates wormholes) - are infiltrating a mansion belonging to a weather-controlling super named Tornado, who tried to play both the Coalition and League and is now wanted by both. They're supposed to re-recruit him before he gives away any dangerous Coalition information. I dunno if or how TPTI intended you to hop into that, but that's the lowdown on the "bug-in-Britain" bit (I hesitate to call it an invasion, seeing how so far they've just stolen a flashy car and discreetly broken into an old man's house).As for Coalition bases Shadow, there's the Siberia base that got destroyed in the Technax invasion (which was where Mr. No-One was held, if I recall correctly), and Hivemind used to have a lab in Brazil before the League stomped over it; That's all I can remember for certain. I'm not sure there are any known Coalition bases that haven't been destroyed already.IC:Plasmafire's flames melted a hole through the snow, making a tunnel that might lead to safety. Unfortunately, it started to close just as quickly as it was burnt open, and an avalanche of snow and ice threatened to bury him if he fell behind even for a moment."---"Very well. I will wait in the observation room while you speak with him," said Mystic. "It isn't like I need to be in the same room to observe the suspect, after all."Mystic left her opinions on Ultionis's character unspoken, but she assumed he would be capable of gathering her opinion on his own: she was taking a risk and trusting him at the moment, and he'd better not disappoint her.---Hivemind ran her finger across a statue, examining the layers of dust that had settled on it. Clearly, when you were a paranoid madman who (admittedly, somewhat rightfully) thought the entire world was out to get him, housekeeping tended to suffer. Assuming of course, he was even still alive; he could have locked himself up in his personal fortress then starved to death, or had an unfortunate accident falling down some stairs or slipping getting out of the bathtub or something. Maybe the place was in such sorry shape because he'd been dead for weeks; gross, but it'd certainly make Hivemind's job much easier.Suddenly, the air seemed to chill, as an unearthly wind seemed to blow through the manor. Doors were blown open and shut, their slamming echoing loudly through the empty halls. It was truly a shame there were no candles, lanterns, or open flames of any sort, as they would almost certainly have been snuffed out. Hivemind thought she saw someone move in the shadows; she almost instinctively shrunk back a little, backing up towards the wall and looking for anything that could be used as a weapon.Great. Gap had to come up with the whole "let's split up gang" plan, and maybe the place was actually haunted. Just... zoinks.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

NPC: Ultionis nodded again (he didn't often talk when there was nothing to say) and pulled his mask back on. A tough guy like Aquarius wouldn't be overtly intimidated, but the black-and-dark-blue pattern made everything he said seem just subtly more frightening. It was subconscious - it wasn't much, either, but it added up. He strode into the interrogation room, shut the door and took a seat across from Aquarius. "You know why I'm here," he said coldly.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Dreamcatcher"Ya, I understand." She plopped back onto her bed and lay on her back. "Well, I'm just gonna lay here for now. Not that I can really do anything else. Feel free to talk to me if you want, I'll listen."

Edited by Snelly

IC:Mystic stepped into the observation room, and took a seat by the one way mirror - obviously, not of much use to her, but she wasn't particularly concerned by that right now. The glow in her eyes flared brightly, and Mystic started to peer into the depths of Aquarius's mind. Nothing too serious yet - no use doing anything that might alert him to the fact his mind was being probed - but if he did have any mental defenses she was about to find out.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: And finally my memory betrays me to some small degree. I remember the Alps, where were their other bases located?

OOC: The main Coalition HQs seen in this RPG have been (in order): The Alps, Siberia, and now The North Pole. However, since the organisation's been around for 40 years they'd have had more in the past, which are probably well-known to at least the League, if not the public by now.Merry Christmas everyone!IC: Gap descended the attic stairs slowly, coming into a long hallway. The ornately-decorated place reminded her of her own home, if not a little shabbier. She moved steadily; there was no risk of creaky floorboards now that the floor was carpeted, but even with the long windows streaming light from one side the place was pretty dark and difficult to navigate. She supposed that Tornado must either live completely on his own, or didn't care to maintain the upper levels of the house. The possibility also came to her mind that the place was simply abandoned and the Coalition had false information.Since the upper levels, at least, appeared abandoned, Gap resolved to find another set of stairs and move downwards.IC: Esp's boarding ramp had closed and, with a faint rumble, the craft was soaring away again. As Fellwyd occupied himself, Sluice held out her League communicator and addressed the collection of viewscreens."Okay Esp, I've got the communicator with me, now what do I do?""Just switch it on. I can read the frequency and attune it to your supersuit. Good, now wait a moment..." After a few seconds Sluice suddenly heard a buzz of static in her ears; she started and nearly dropped her League communicator. "Done. You want to contact the League, just press against your left earpad to begin communication. You want to contact me, the right earpad.""Oh, thanks. I supposed I won't be needing this thing anymore then." Sluice sat down, placing the League communicator in her lap. In the silence her stomach groaned - she hadn't eaten a bite since breakfast, and she'd used up quite a bit of energy in the fight against The Reaper. Sluice looked over at Fellwyd, speaking clearly."Are you hungry, Fellwyd? We may be able to get you some food when we reach the League Court. What kind of food do you eat..?"OOC: Don't say 'people'... :rolleyes: Edited by Kumata

OOC: Merry Christmas! :biggrin:While I remember, are you still running Aquarius in Rahl's absence or is he coming back soon? Someone's gotta be interrogated here, otherwise we're all gonna look mighty silly.NPC: The building housing the DA's office looked more or less like any other federal office building. It was smallish (by Manhattan standards) blocky and unimpressive, with a sign on the outside proclaiming it to be the office of the District Attourney. The inside was about the same, a lobby with a few chairs and a desk at the end, plus some doors and an elevator. Oh, and one receptionist, a teenaged-looking intern currently engaged in playing tetris on the computer.When the heroes walked in, he looked up at the sound of the door. His eyes widened, then shut again as his head dropped to the keyboard with an anguished groan. "Aw, great. Supers. Better call the fire department now."H-D

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Magneta rolled her eyes and walked up to the teenager. "Don't worry, we're not dragging trouble with us. We're following it. Big difference. Is Elliot Thomas here?"IC: Negafire stood up, walked out of the cell, and shut the door behind him. "Oh joy, way to dump the conversation on me." He muttered, sitting in his chair. He couldn't shake the feeling that he'd said something he shouldn't have...IC: Plasmafire groaned as he saw the ice closing in the hole he made. This'd take a bit of energy, but he could get out... As he gfot closer to the wall, he held both hands out in front of him and shot a solid beam of plasma, melting a hole in the death trap. He kept the beam going as he travelled through his tunnel, hoping and praying he'd make it out alive...OOC: MERRY CHISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I'm festive. :P