To Save The World!

IC:Kaname nodded to Fade and walked very slowly. Looking around the very quiet Station, he kept himself with reasonable distance of everyone else. he bent down to inspect some areas where he knew there was people, and didn't see much of a struggle..He figured that Fade was at least twenty feet to his left. He looks about as worried as anyone can be...we weren't gone that long unless this was all planned..

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

IC: Plasmafire spread out on the opposite directrion of Kaname, the other side of Fade. He passed by a couple campfires before kneeling down in front of a tent a slowly lifting the flap to look inside...IC: "Understood, detective. We're on our way." Magneta turned to Surge and said, "Change of plans. They scanned Eloitt for radiation and found Omega in his burns. We're now dealing with a pyrokinetic as well as speedster. We have to get over to the hospital while they call for a League healer."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC (Surge): "Great." the comment was both sarcastic and literal. If he wanted to, he could control fire to some degree, it being simply heat energy and light energy. He wondered what would happen if both he and the pyro tried to control the same ball of flame at the same time. It was his gift really. He was curious about almost everything, wanting to figure out how they worked. But now wasn't the time for that. He snapped himself out of his curious pondering and his funk about the burned house at the same time, and pulled a couple of pieces of metal off of the washer and dryer. "I was thinking we'd do this in style. Can you make these into sorta surfboard looking things? I think it would be better for appearances if we showed up surfing the skies rather than me toting you like a sack of potatoes."

IC:The tent Plasmafire poked his head into had turned out to be the medical tent. It appeared to be empty, which was even more troubling; most of the people here were barely even able to walk. But a closer look revealed a single occupant had been left in the medical tent; Ash was lying collapsed in a heap on the floor just behind a makeshift bed. It was hard to tell if she was dead or merely unconscious without closer inspection; judging by appearances, either was one seemed possible.---Hivemind could barely move; she was pretty sure either her charge or the subsequent counter-attack had torn her bandages loose. Either way, she was in no condition to escape whatever fate Tornado had in store for her. As she was trying to make peace with her inevitable fate - which was next to impossible for Hivemind, considering she'd yet to find a reliable method to store her consciousness for the benefit of future generations - when suddenly an enormous stone statue dropped out of nowhere to flatten Tornado. Hivemind would have been perfectly okay with this, were in not for the fact she too was likely to be crushed under it as well.Tornado let out a yell, sucking in air around him and forming a raging whirlwind in his arms. He stretched them upwards, catching the massive statue on air currents. It was just enough to stop the statue, left slowly spinning just inches above his head. But looked like it was taking all of his strength just keeping it in midair, and his newest injury appeared to be breaking his concentration. Hivemind took advantage of the distraction and burst off into her swarm, leaving her bandages behind; risking a potentially slow death later was worth it to avoid a certain crushing death now was worth it, as far as Hivemind was concerned. She buzzed around the cellar into she found Gap, pulling herself together and bracing herself against a wine rack to keep herself upright. Hivemind paused to catch her breath, relieved that she was no longer alone down here."Oh thank god, I thought you were dead!" Hivemind blurted out before catching herself. "...so, uh, good for you, I guess. Whatever."But Tornado wasn't out of the fight just yet. Roaring in pain as he struggled to keep the statue from crushing him underneath it, Tornado gave the winds around him one last desperate push. It was just enough to fling the statue to the side, allowing him to duck out of its way just in time. The statue tore a path of debris as it crashed through what little was left of the wine cellar, and it was headed straight for Gap and Hivemind...[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

Real Name: Jenna DrennAlias:KendrikAppearance: Short Black Hair, Dark Green Eyes. When as Kendrik, she wears a tight black leather suit, witha light gadget filled backpack.Power: Time Lapse. The ability to view events in the past at an area. For example, Kendrik is following someone. She follows him to an intersection where it is unclear as to which way he went. Kendrik can "Lapse" back through time to view the direction he went.She also carries Dual Tranquilizer Pistols, as well as a Stiletto for combat.Allegiance: Solo VillainArea: JapanBio: When Kendra was Seven, she ran away from home, desparate for a new life on the streets, stealing to supply herself with food. At first it was small things, like a watch or a wallet, but it eventually came to bigger things. Much bigger. A Scientist by the name of Gengri E. Nuall was inventing a Pocket Watch that could rewind time,not to change anything, but, simply, to see it. Kendra saw Gengri, and, seeing the fancy watch, took it. Only later did she uncover this gift, and has since been putting it to use.Today, she is a Prowler of the Night, utilizing her tools for Theft, whether it be a paid job, or a whim of her own.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

OOC: Kendrik's power would come in really handy in the Frigidverse right about now... :PIC: The noise of the onrushing statue was hard to miss, but its exact angle of approach was difficult to judge. Gap summoned a new wormhole into existence, leading to the only part of the cellar she knew to be perfectly safe from the statue: the area she had initially dropped it. She grasped around to grab Hivemind's arm (dying or not, she might be of some help) and dragged them into the portal. Of course as they emerged Gap knew Tornado would be standing mere feet away. Hoping that Hivemind had the sense to stay still, she immediately lashed out with a rapid flurry of kicks and punches, aimed in varying directions in the hope that she could hit Tornado before he noticed them...

OOC: Reading through the Tornado plot got me a bit inspired to start drawing, and, well, here's the result:

Tornado.png

Granted, he's a bit cleaned up from the latest description of him; this image must be from before Fade kicked his butt. :PIC: (Loadstone)Loadstone dismissed the electric cage and swore. "She's down in the lower levels," he said to Shard, before ducking under a glob of plasma Meltdown hurled in his direction. "Hey, Omega! Are you actually going to do something about that guy, or are you just going to keep him hanging upside down?"IC: (Aquarius)This was getting ridiculous. Aquarius lashed back over his shoulder as he ran, hurling baseball-sized hailstones toward his pursuers. Bullets ricocheted all around him; it was only a matter of time before he was hit, and hopefully not somwhere vital. Up ahead, the gaping hole in the wall beckoned, freedom calling to the Coalition members...IC: (Zaparus)"You know, I've been trying to figure that out myself," Zaparus replied. "If you're arriving with me, we must have met outside the country..."~Lord Rahl~

OCC:@lord darkon: good to see you again. let the sub-plot beginIC: Lone got in the front, and heard some rather strange sounds coming from the back seat. he turned around and saw a very weird-looking alien."um..what is that thing in the back seat?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Magneta looked at the pieces of metal and rubbed her chin. "Well, that's not a lot of material, but..." She gestured towards the dryer, and the door gently floated off its hinges, morphing and reshaping into a surfboard shape. She then pointed at the metal Surge was holding, which lengthened into a long tether with a handle at either end. "Now we're talking!"IC: Plasmafire almost went into the tent to get a better look, but thought better of it. He should get backup. He raised a hand in the air and fired off a small fireball to act as a flare. Hopefully somebody would get the message and get over here.IC: "That makes sense. Plasmafire did a lot of overseas traveling recently, that's part of the reason I was able to be cloned. Could be I heasd my old friend was going to visit the ISNN headquarters and decided to tag along, eh?"

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

NPC: Dr. LightDr. Light and his team were now ready, they went down the emergency elevator. Mostly cause the other one was destroyed, and the villains were all leaving from the opposite side of where the emergency elevator was. This particular elevator wasn't even on any blueprints, so the villains wouldn't even know about it. The elevator finally buzzed, there we now at the lower level. The door's opened, and Dr. Light and his team made there way toward the interrogation room.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Omega shook the villain around a bit for good measure. "Anything I put on his hands breaks! These constructs aren't invincible, hombre." To be honest he'd been banking on the rush of blood to the head to have caused Meltdown to pass out by now, but since that didn't seem to be working, it may be time for something a bit more drastic. In this case? Lifting him up a bit further, forming another construct (in the shape of a boxing glove - hey, he was a fan of the classics) and bringing it around to smack the guy upside the head. That should keep him down.|H-D|IC: Shard nodded. "Got it." He tried to get up, grunted suddenly, went completely rigid and toppled over again, like an immobile statue. "...I'm gonna have to catch up with you, okay? That stick really messed with the chassis. I think if I move too much I'm gonna shatter."*H-D*NPC: They were getting away. Not good. How was it that a ragtag band of villains could just burst into the world headquarters of the largest superhero organization on the planet, grab a high-security prisoner and run off? No military installation would be this sloppy. Then again, he wasn't doing so well at stopping them either. They were a resourceful bunch, he'd admit that much. But now wasn't the time for reflection. Aquarius. They came here to rescue him, they wouldn't be leaving without him. Any of the others might be left behind, but not him. That made Aquarius the prime target. Stop him, stop the villains. With this in mind, Ultionis lunged forward, rolled briefly along the ground (deflecting the worst of the hailstorm off his back armor in the process) and came to a halt, kneeling with both guns aimed expertly, each at one of Aquarius' kneecaps, or more accurately where they would be in three... two... one...He pulled the triggers. Two loud bangs so close together there may as well have only been one. See him escape without those.(H-D)

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Magneta laughed and tossed Surge one end of the cord. "C'mon, waterski style!"

IC (Surge): Surge stopped to think for a minute, but then a new image of awesomeness washed over his brain. He hopped off the board, letting it gently come to the ground. "THIS. This is going to be epic. Hang on tight." he said with a mischievous grin, taking the tether.

IC: Magneta chuckled and grabbed the other end of the tether, grinning. "Whadaya have in mind, man?"

IC: Magneta yelped a little, having the good sense, and just enough time to use her powers to grab some scrap metal and cover her body with it before they got going too fast, as well as strapping the surfboard to her feet. The last thing she needed was to be hit in the face by a bug going at that speed. She watched Mythbusters, she knew what damage a bug could do! Quite a lot, surprisingly... She shook herself out of her inner monologue, and focused on enjoying the ride. She angled the board under her to catch air currents, and was pleasently suprised to find that she could stand upright and 'surf' the air! "Yeah! Dude, this is awesome!" She cried, grinning widely.

IC (Surge): "Just wait, I haven't even got started yet!" Seeing that Magneta was protected, he poured on the juice. BOOM! The shock rattled windows, but Surge had gone high enough that they wouldn't break. In a few moments (more like one) They glided to a stop in front of the hospital, Surge redirecting the energy in order to stop them almost dead without crashing.

IC: Magneta would have come crashing down from the sudden stop were it not for her control of the metal surrounding her, and the board under her feet. She slowed herself down with Surge, bringing the board lower and lower until she finally hopped off in front of the hospitals front doors. "That was awesome, Surge! But, uh... We should probably get back to business." She repelled the metal off her skin and clothes, and morphed that, the board, and the tether into a small ball, which she slipped in her pocket before heading through the doors.

IC: Magneta chuckled as she heard Surge muttering. Truth be told, he had a pretty awesome power himself. She would have told him that, but they'd reached the reception desk. She pulled her League card out of a pocket and handed it to the nurse at the desk. "Hello, I'm Magneta, with the League of Salvation, and this is Surge. We were told to come see Mr. Eliott while we waited for a League healer to show up."

NPC: The nurse seemed a bit surprised to see genuine superheroes walking through the lobby, but she snapped out of the daze quickly enough, pausing only to glance at the card. "Oh. Right. Um- Sorry, I don't meet a lot of heroes up close." Unlike the previous receptions, she seems more flustered than hostile or worried. As if she were meeting a famous actor or idol. "Um. Mr. Elliott... Right, he's in the Intensive Care Ward, through that door." She points to a pair of swinging, double doors and fidgets nervously with the League ID. "Three doors down and to the right. In the, uh, full-body cast."H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Pretty good job on Tornado, Rahl. Just about how I imagined him; the little tornado sigils are a nice touch, BTW.IC:Fade had just finished poking around one of the tents when he caught sight of Plasmafire's flare. Almost immediately Fade broke into a run, phasing through tents and anything else that got in his way as he cut the most direct path across the camp. When he arrived just outside the area, Fade stopped to survey the area for intruders, fists clenched and wristblades ready."What happened?" he finally asked. "You find something, or something found you?"---Hivemind felt the world spin around her as she was forcibly dragged through the wormhole. As she was struggling to stay on her feet, Tornado was staggered by Gap's sudden attack. He dropped down on one knee, breathing heavily, and it looked like he just might be finished... until he raised his fists, pulling all the air in the room upwards like a massive funnel. The twister shredded the roof of the cellar like a drill, dragging all three of them with it in the process. The tornado blasted through into the main hall above, spewing chunks of masonry and spitting Gap and Hivemind out onto the floor below. Tornado emerged from the cyclone, suspended in midair by rushing air currents."You're starting to try my patience, and that will not end well for you," he said towards Gap, his voice booming on the winds. "Alive, you're useful to me as a hostage. Dead, you'll still at least make a good warning to Grand Cross. Which of those you wish to become is entirely dependant on how long you keep up this resistance; I am fine with either option by this point."He waved his hands, redirecting the flow of the twister behind him. The path of the falling debris shifted with the changing winds, crashing to the ground dangerously close to Hivemind and Gap.---Suddenly, a bolt of purple energy shot through the floor near Shard, Loadstone, and Omega, whizzing dangerously close to the trio. More disintegration bolts followed moments later, burning holes in the floor as they shot towards the group. Somewhere below, Archmage was taking shots at roughly where she estimated their last location to be. Her accuracy suffered from lacking line-of-sight with her target, but she was firing enough shots that this didn't worry her; eventually it would have to hit something...---Mystic ducked through a nearby doorway, avoiding shots from Ultionus and incoming hail from Aquarius. Accessing her situation, Mystic realized there was little she could do at the moment. The corridor was too small for her to engage in pursuit of the fleeing villains without risking crossing into Ultionus' line of fire. Instead, she cycled through her memories, calling forth a schematic of the League mansion she'd read once. She plotted out routes in her head, figuring out the best way to get up to the main level before the villains did. Locating a path to a nearby lift, Mystic broke off into a run, relying on her extranormal senses to guide her way.I am attempting to cut the villains off before they can return to their escape vehicle, she thought over her psychic link to Ultionus. If you are unsuccessful in stopping Aquarius I would recommend you do the same. It is inadvisable to maintain our position now that the prisoner is in motion.[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Love the Tornado pic. The lighting looks great and I like the simple, yet unique costume design.IC: Gap took a few moments to stand up after being thrown through the roof of the cellar. Over the pounding in her ears and the stinging of various cuts and bruises across her body, she barely heard what Tornado was saying. She did, however, catch the fact that he was prepared to kill her now. That made things more difficult. On the plus side, at least they were out of the pitch darkness (not that the entrance hall was very well-lit, thanks to the mass of stormclouds outside).It was just as she had gotten to her feet that the cluster of stone and wood chunks began to smash into the ground closer and closer towards herself and Hivemind. She nearly failed to summon the effort to force a new wormhole into existence upon the floor beneath them. They fell down and ended up atop the large curved staircase. Of course the staircase only extended a dozen or so feet before ending abruptly where Tornado's twister had sheared the rest of it to bits.What to do? Tornado was already redirecting the winds, aiming to hurl the mass of debris at the pair again. At this point Gap realised how she'd underestimated her opponent, and just wanted to just escape - it wasn't her mission after all, and Hivemind was in no state to finish it herself - but to form a wormhole leading anywhere other than her line of sight would take a moment more of concentration than she could currently afford.As the weaponized rubble came at them again she shoved Hivemind aside (dragging the dying villainess around would only slow Gap down, so she'd just have to assume that Tornado would only target her) and leapt over the side of the stairs, clutching the banister and circling around in midair. She let go and her momentum allowed her to land on the balcony underneath. As she sought a new place to find cover - she'd only bought herself an extra minute, tops - she racked her brains for a new strategy, one to either see her safely out of here or take Tornado out at last...

IC: "do i even want to know how you got that thing?" asked Lone. he wasn't scared of it biting him, seeing as he had skin made of steel, but kind of wanted to know about it.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Plasmafire had raised an eyebrow at Fade's approach, but answered his question. "I found something. Or someone, rather. I didn't want to go in the without letting somebody know." He pointed inside the tent at the unmoving figure.IC: Magneta winced and headed for the double doors. She almosed passed through them before remembering something. She turned around and grabbed the metal edges of her card with her powers, gently pulling it out of the girls hands. "Sorry ma'am. I need that." she turned and walked through the doors, pocketing her card and chuckling. "That would be super bad if I lost that..."

IC:Fade stepped inside the tent, staring down at the body before him. Ash was motionless, and as far as he could tell she didn't look like she was breathing. Fade took a hold of her arm; her skin was cold and drained of color. He felt her wrist for a pulse, to no avail."No luck. I'm not getting anything," he muttered solemnly. "She's dead. Probably been a while-"And then, suddenly, Ash snapped upwards with a gasp. She let out a groan that seemed halfway closer to a growl, and Fade was almost certain he saw a flash of crimson in her eyes before they shifted back to their default green. It was enough to make Fade stagger back in legitimate surprise, which was an accomplishment that arguably rivaled coming back from the dead."-Or not. What happened here?" he asked. Fade left the question of how Ash was even alive off the table for the moment; he wasn't even sure of her powers, this might be normal for her."Not sure," muttered Ash, clutching a hand to her head. "I was tending to a patrol that just came in, then blackness. Someone must've knocked me out; must've been good whoever they were. Never even heard them coming.""Well, you'd better get up. We've got bigger problems to deal with," said Fade, extending a hand to help Ash to her feet. "Namely, why you're still here and everyone else isn't-"Then there was the sound of a gun being cocked, and the group became aware just how alone they were not. Fade felt the barrel of an assault rifle press against his neck; four other armed figures in parkas emerged from the shadows, pointing their weapons towards Plasmafire and Ash. More armed figures were appearing across the camp, weapons trained on the heroes. Fade glared at them; they shouldn't have been able to get the drop on him like this. No... they couldn't have gotten the drop on them. It was impossible for them to have hidden this well, one of them would had to have seen them... unless..."Don't shoot. Don't even move. Not yet," Fade instructed Plasmafire. "These are the other refuges from the camp, but they're being controlled. Don't make a move against them unless you have to."He straightened up, ignoring the firearm dangerously close to his spinal collumn, and looked around the camp."I've got to admit, nicely played. Must have been some psychic field you made, if it kept us from seeing the little army you've been building," he said. "No sense hiding anymore, so why don't you just come out?"Another figure emerged from the shadows, the blade of a katana glinting briefly before errupting with a purple aura. Isuken Sakeme stepped forwards, smirking as he eyed the heroes."Well, it certainly took you long enough to figure out," he muttered. "I was almost beginning to worry it wasn't worth the trouble of killing you..."---Up above, Hivemind was slowly dragging herself up the shattered stairs towards safety. It appeared Gap had made the right choice in leaving her; as far as Tornado was concerned Hivemind was as good as dead, so it was of little concern where she chose to die. He clearly didn't think Hivemind could get another shot at killing him, and that was something Hivemind planned to use to her advantage. Not that it was much of an advantage when she was mere minutes away from deaths door, but a few minutes would have to do. Hivemind snapped her communicator off her belt and held it to her ear. Down below, barely audible over the roar of the wind, Gap's comm began to chirp."Hey, G... listen up... think I might have a plan here..." Hivemind whispered, half to avoid attracting Tornado's attention, half because she didn't have the strength to raise her voice any higher. "How long... how long can you keep him busy?"[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

Kaname was too occupied at the moment to notice the Flare. Well this couldn't be worse..As soon as he stood up and turned around, a Gun was pointed very closly to his face, Why? why? why? For the situations that's been ocurring to him lately, this isn't right. But he kept quiet, especially when they one who did this was called out by Fade.Whats was his name again? Seemingly not minding the gun in his face, he scratched his head slowly trying to remember. I saw him when we were here but..i forgot his name. He stopped, not the right time to be taking this lightly.

odstreflect.png

Another figure emerged from the shadows, the blade of a katana glinting briefly before errupting with a purple aura. Isuken Sakeme stepped forwards, smirking as he eyed the heroes."Well, it certainly took you long enough to figure out," he muttered. "I was almost beginning to worry it wasn't worth the trouble of killing you..."

OOC: yesssIC: Gap hardly heard Hivemind's voice over the din of the surging debris. She lowered her head towards her wrist (for that was where her communicator was located) and spoke:"At most? Until I run out of floorspace - ten minutes, but that's assuming he sticks to his current tactic."The funnel of debris was curving back towards Gap. Her gaze flickered across the balcony, searching for her next avenue of escape as Hivemind gave her reply... Edited by Kumata

NPC: Dr. LightDr. Light and his team made it to where Aquarius had been previously held. Thankfully the villains weren't around, Dr. Light and his team spotted Mystic running off, as well as Ultionis in the other hall, Dr. Light decided it was best to let them do there thing and just get to Skyra and Mr. No-One, who both looked to be in pretty bad shape. Skyra was closer, so he went over to him first. Dr. Light used his powers over light to melt the ice shards around Skyra carefully. His team helped lift him carefully to a stretcher. Dr. Light examined Skyra's head injury quickly, it was still bleeding, though slowly, "I'm gonna have to do a quick heal on him before you take him to the ward, or he might not make it." Dr. Light put his hand on the back of Skyra's head, Skyra moaned as he did so. Dr. Light summoned his healing power, the wound began to close, replacing the flesh until it looked good as new. Dr. Light backed off, catching his breath, healing took a lot out of him. "Alright, get him to the ward, he other injuries can wait..."When he had caught his breath, he went over to Mr. No-One, members of his team had already gotten him to a stretcher. Mr. No-One's jaw was particularly messed up, missing a few teeth. Mr. No-One was a bloody mess, a wound he apparently already had was bleeding quite badly in his shoulder, as the sling was a bright red. "Miss Sarah, would you find this man's missing teeth while I fix his shoulder?" "Or course Doctor." Sarah had a unique ability, she could find anything, anywhere, as long as she touched something that had been in physical contact with the person or object she was searching for, she'd know where it was. She put her hand on Mr. No-One, then she quickly searched the floor and found several teeth.Dr. Light had begun healing Mr. No-One's shoulder, when we as finished, it was as good as new, even in better shape than it had been before the would had reopened. "Alright, hand me the teeth." Sarah gave Dr. Light the teeth, Dr. Light insert the first tooth, holding it where it should be in Mr. No-One's mouth, then, using his healing power, he reattached it, he did the same for the rest of his teeth, and repaired his jaw as well. "Alright...let's get him back to the ward as well, we can do the rest there.." The team made there way to the elevator.OOC: I covered Mr. No-One's most serious injuries right Shadows? Tell me if I missed something.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yeah, that's the worst of them down. The rest is just various cuts all over his torso, a lot of bruising, and some minor fractures.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Plasmafire gritted his teeth and practicly growled. "You?! You did this?! Why?! What are you possibly gaining out of this?!"

OOC: Thanks for the compliments, guys. :biggrin:Also, Kenpachi, keep in mind that Ikusen Sakeme is possessing the Sluice of that dimension, so it's not readily apparent that he's a guy. :PIC: (Loadstone)"Whoah!" Loadstone cried out, narrowly twisting around a bolt whizzing by him. The energy grazed his forearm, leaving a patch of red, raw skin. Swearing profusely under his breath, he dove through the hole that Archmage had dropped through, then instantly allowed electricity to course through his body. He discharged it in an electric wave that coursed toward Archmage, not leaving her much room to dodge...IC: (Aquarius)Aquarius hurled chunks of ice back toward Ultionis, unwittingly deflecting one of the bullets into the wall. The other one, well...With a scream, the Villain toppled to the floor, Impact crashing down on his ice litter. Snarling with rage, Aquarius flooded the hall with water, raising it up into a wall of ice that blocked off the hallway. Knowing that Ultionis' reaction would be to shoot at it, he fed more and more into it, the wall quickly thickening enough to absorb whatever the agent wanted to throw at it."Guys, I'm down!" he called out to Dirge and Dread. "He got my kneecap; I can't put weight on that leg any more."OOC: This has not been a good week for Aquarius. :PIC: (NPC - Zaparus)"I suppose that we could pass as acquiantances," Zaparus said. "As I am supposed to be developing new video equipment for the ISNN, perhaps we could say that you were one of several reporters helping test its functionality..."~Lord Rahl~

OOC: CoKK stated he was aGuy..I didn't see anything about him possessing Sluice..unless i really missed somethingBy the way Kaname's reaction is alot like mine since i don't even know who Sekeme is so a portrayed Kaname not being serious.

odstreflect.png

OOC: In a nutshell, Ikusen Sakeme is an evil psychic spirit who is possessing Sluice. So it's Sluice's body with Ikusen's mind. Since Ikusen is male it's no wonder there's some gender confusion. :DIC(NPC): Drat! Dirge hadn't expected his fellow villains to become so occupied with fighting the heroes. He extended an arm, willing the air in the corridor to begin shifting; the air at its sides began flowing forwards, whilst the air at its centre started to travel back. It was enough to add a minor speed boost to whomever travelled in it."Go with the current!" Dirge yelled through gritted teeth - it was a strain to maintain that effect and the uplifting updraft in the elevator shaft. "I can't keep it up for long..!"

Edited by Kumata