To Save The World!

OOC: Well, it helps if you have a super-phsycic who's in love with the possesed Sluice. :P Unfortunately, we don't seem to have one of those around.IC: "Sounds good. I would have had to have covered the story before about 3 months ago, though. Plasmafire quit the ISNN after that."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC (Nihilo): Nihilo yawned. "We almost there yet Zappy? I'm not used to traveling like this." However, Nihilo was doing a fairly good job of making it look like he was actually walking on the floor of the plane. It required bending the ball of his foot with some precision, but he was getting it down pretty well. He started to work on running, just in case he had to keep cover while running from someone or something.IC (Surge): "You coming?" Asked Surge, stopping at the double doors and looking back at Magneta.

Edited by King Joe

OOC: CoKK stated he was aGuy..I didn't see anything about him possessing Sluice..unless i really missed something

OOC: Well, in Frigidverse!Sakeme's introduction, I believe I made it perfectly clear that he was posessing Sluice. I might not have properly explained the backstory involved, but I'd figured since Kumata already did a post to get new players up to speed on that front it was mostly unnecessary.IC:"Oh, really now. You have no one to blame for this but yourselves. Merely your presence here has placed my entire plan in jeopardy," Sakeme said to Plasmafire. "But since you asked... I'm doing this for the one thing anyone is ever really interested in: power. Namely, wresting in from that spoiled child up in her frozen tower. It's been a slow process, I'll admit, but I've proven to be nothing if not patient. But it had to be slow, of course. Otherwise, these fools would have caught on to me gradually taking over their minds."Of course, there were some snags beyond your interference. I've found certain minds to be a little harder to control than others," Sakeme continued with a glance towards Ash. "Not resistant enough to withstand a telepathic attack, however... although I'm impressed you're even still alive after something like that. What are you, then? Alien? Robot? Non-human minds are always harder to get a grasp on.""Close enough; vampire," said Ash, glaring back at the psychic. "It's a bit like being like the other two, but you work worse hours. The diet's garbage, too.""Interesting... I'd always planned to lure you into some unfortunate 'accident' out in the wastes, but I've been forced to accelerate my plans a bit," said Sakeme. "All because some bumbling heroes fell out of their own world and found themselves here. I couldn't risk you discovering my plans on your own, not until I'd completely bent these fools' minds to my will. So you've left me with no choice but to take direct control of their minds and dispose of you, then wipe their memories of you ever coming here."It's not my ideal plan, I'll admit. But since my last plan fell through I've been forced to work with what little I've been given," said Sakeme. "And when I'm done, I'll be able to turn this ragtag bunch of huddled refuges into a fighting force ready to take down Frigid. The only thing standing in my way right now is you..."---"Try and save a bit of the floor... if you can... I mean, my plan'll work without it... but I'll feel better knowing there's something solid under me when it all goes down..." said Hivemind. "So... how quickly do you think you can make a wormhole outside the mansion? Like... by the front gates, say... I just ask 'cause it's a pretty big part of my plan..."---Archmage glanced back and forth, realizing there was no room in the corridor to dodge the oncoming attack. But, of course, she wasn't limited to just the corridor. Archmage blasted the wall closest to her, diving through the whole and barely avoiding an electric shock. Moments later she burst through another hole close to Loadstone, firing another disintegration bolt his way...---Dread chose to take Dirge's advice, ignoring that it was probably meant for Aquarius, and rushed into the current as quickly as he could. Yes, he'd been tasked with rescuing Aquarius, but there wasn't much he could do in this situation. With the ice wall blocking off Ultionus, there was no way he could slow him down with another fear bolt. Best he could do was head to the upper levels, and try to clear a path back to their escape vehicle.[For Science!] Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC: "For you or for me? I might need a moment to find cover and concentrate!" The last part of the last word had unusual emphasis put onto it as it coincided with Gap jumping. She had climbed onto the rail at the edge of the balcony and leapt off, grabbing onto one of the curved staircases as the debris thundered onto the balcony behind her.Gap quickly looked around. This set of stairs was no more intact than the other set had been. The highest balcony, where Hivemind was standing, was supposed to span three of the four walls of the room in a 'U' shape, but the whirling debris had ripped parts of it to pieces. Hanging between one isolated section of it on the opposite side of the room, and the staircase where Gap now stood, was a huge crystalline chandelier. It looked big enough to support the weight of a person. Without second-guessing Gap hurled herself through the air - the wind almost prevented her from making the jump - and grabbed the outer rim of the chandelier, her momentum causing it to surge forwards. She scrambled to climb onto it, for she would only get once chance to jump before Tornado's debris caught up with her...OOC: I am basically stealing all of the decrepit-mansion-based obstacles from Uncharted 3.

Edited by Kumata

NPC: Dr. LightThe two heroes, Skyra and Mr. No-One, lay in hospital beds in Dr. Light's ward. Their costumes/suits had been removed and replaced with hospital gowns. Both patients had IV's inserted into their veins as well.Dr. Light had patched up both patients by now, all their external wounds had been healed. Skyra's concussion, however, was trickier to heal, Dr. Light was sure that Skyra would at least wake up soon, but he'd be bedridden for at least a day or two if not more. Mr. No-One seemed to be stirring a little, he'd probably be awake soon enough.Dr. Light waited for one of his patients to wake up, he was sure they'd have plenty of questions. And, at least for now, there were no other injured supers that needed his immediate help, though he was on stand by just in case, last he heard the fight was still going on.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"I'll ride shotgun. i don't think that thing chewing on my armor would be a good idea. Did that thing give you any superpower, just wondering."OCC: sorry about not responding. been achevment hunting on fallout.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC:"Well, if you can... try and keep him busy while I get a few things into position... then I'll need you to make a wormhole going from the gates to right behind Tornado," said Hivemind. "Can't tell you much more... Tornado might here us... already risking it telling you that much of a plan... anyways, good luck..."Hivemind switched off her comm, turning into her swarm and buzzing off down a corridor. Tornado either didn't notice or didn't care, and instead focused his attention once more on Gap. He shot across the hall, slicing through the air in front of him with his palm. The air in front of his whipped forward like a blade, cleanly severing the chandelier from the chain anchoring it to the ceiling and letting it plung downwards to the floor below...[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Negafire chuckled to see Nihilo's attempts to walk around. "Hey, suck it up, cupcake!" He sneered, leaning back in his seat.IC: Magneta turned and sprinted after Surge, catching up quickly. "Sorry, I had to get my card back. I'd be in deep trouble if I lost it."IC: "We were working to take down Frigid too." Plasmafire growled, glaring at Sakeme. "You could have helped us, redeemed yourself, then betrayed everyone again. You're stupid." Plasmafire's brain was racing, trying to come up with a plan and hoping the others were doing the same...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OCC: I don't think he is.IC: Lone got in and they headed off to Vegas.OCC: next post, we reach Vegas, and some enemies

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC (Nihilo): On his next pass, Nihilo accidentally on-purpose brushed the corner of Neggers chair, hopefully eliminating a few hairs on his arm. "Oops. Sorry. I'm having trouble walking. Suck it up."

OOC: Do make sure you avoid typos with that nickname.IC(Mr. No-One): The spook was groggy, but very much alive, and, after a quick probing of the front of his mouth with his tongue revealed a full set of teeth, he decided he might as well commit to being awake. Raising his head off of the hospital bed, he looked left, looked right, and decided his best bet would be to address the ceiling."I'll need whatever's left of my suit returned to me. There are certain personal effects in the pockets that I do not intend to lose track of." Personal effects was misleading. Five different experimental pocket computers, a high-quality satellite phone, and a small container of a hot sauce just shy of the potency required for weaponization (which happened to be the only item of the set that wasn't classified) would have been more to the point. Choosing not to be more direct, he continued. "If a gun was retrieved from the rubble near me - nothing experimental, just a fairly standard handgun, so it should stick out like a sore thumb - its return can wait until I am ready to return to combat." The spook paused, sure he had forgotten something."Oh, and nice work with the teeth. Nice to know I won't have to give up steaks."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Dr. Light, IC: Skyra"Ah, your awake. Not to worry about your personal effects, there all right here in the bag below your bed." Dr. Light pointed to the bag. "As for your suit, it is quite a mess, it's been sent for repairs. When you get it back, it will be good as new." Dr. Light leaned in a little closer. "Oh, and your welcome, luckily for you we have someone who excels at finding anything, no matter how small, like teeth.""Oh, I didn't even introduce myself...I'm Dr. Light." He offered his hand to shake. "So tell me, how are you feeling?" In the bed next to Mr. No-One's, Skyra stirred a little, moaning a bit. Muttering something about Crystal.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Should be noted that, as he's a CIA agent and not a super, his suit's pretty much a cheap business suit. Then again, being a bit cheap, he'd probably appreciate the repairs on the suit, as it means he wouldn't have to wander into a random store and grab another one off a shelf. The less of his own money he spends, the happier he is, generally speaking.IC(Mr. No-One): The spook accepted the handshake, though, being rather groggy, it took him a couple of tries to get his arm moving in the right direction."Still a bit rough, but not quite like I've been put through a blender."Seeing as the doctor had chosen to go along with the whole "personal effects" charade, the spy chose to move on to the next subject."Any news from the fight? Last thing I saw was a few choice selections from the wall."OOC: Whomsoever finds the terrible pun will receive.. uh.... the knowledge that they spotted a really bad pun, I guess.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Kendrik walked calmly through the doors. It would be surprising how calm she looked, considering the things she was about to do. She had spent the last month planning this, studying the Guards patterns. The Usual.All that time, spent, for the Ilustrious Capital Emerald. The biggest Emerald ever discovered.It would catch quite a price on the market.Kendrik pulled out the Pocket Watch she kept hidden in a consealed pocket, and checked the Time.It was time.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

IC:"Am I now? I see these fools, bickering with each other as they huddle terrified in Frigid's shadow. What good can you hope to accomplish with them marching besides you?" asked Sakeme. "I... I can fix them. Remove doubt, remove fear, remove hesitation... strip them bare of everything that has been holding them back. Only I can bring salvation to this waste of a world, and you are the ones standing in my way..."With a motion of Sakeme's hand his brainwashed minions opened fire, a few bringing their weapons to fire on Ash and Plasmafire. Fade phased just as the gun pointed to his back fired; a streak of light shot through the darkness, leaving a singed hole in the side of the tent. So, they were using incendiary rounds, Fade thought to himself. Probably the only ammunition Sakeme could get his hands on; regular bullets were wasted on creatures of snow. This created problems for Fade. He could phase regular bullets fine, but sooner or later the heat was going to get to him...[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

NPC: Dr. Light, IC: Skyra"Well, from what I saw, Mystic and that other guy were chasing the villains down the corridor. That's all I know really."Skyra stirred. His eyes opened slowely, he groaned, "Ow....my head feels...like it's been pounded on....and everything is moving..."Dr. Light got up and went over to Skyra, "That would be the concussion, Skyra.""Oh, hi...Doctor...?" "Dr. Light, a pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand to Skyra, they shook hands. "So...how long am I gonna be stuck...in bed?""Till your concussion is gone, now, I've read your files Skyra, I don't want you leaving without my say so, or I'll have you dragged back in here, got it?""But-"Dr. Light gave him a look. "Okay...""Good, now if you two gentlemen will excuse me..." Dr. Light walked off into his office. Skyra looked at Mr. No-One. "So..." He said, still kinda of woozy from his concussion. "This feels like deja vu for some reason...don't ya think?"

Edited by Snelly

IC(NPC): Mastermind clutched his head, whimpering softly before breaking into a snarl. He was seeing things that weren't there, flashing back to memories that seemed foreign to him: with his supposed power to steal the power of psychic's, perhaps their very memories were brought along with their abilities. This kind of "episode", as he'd labelled them wasn't uncommon but recently it had begun to get significantly worse... certainly not something to be desired in his current area.The mutant psychic roared at a non-existent foe and blasted the wall, blowing a gaping hole in his room. But that wasn't enough, it was never enough, and in a matter of minutes he'd trashed the nearest quarters and their occupants. The cloak he wore hid the mad, primal look to his eyes as Mastermind's rampage continued, snarling inhumanly at anyone he was reversed enough to not blast into submission. The few that attempted to "settle him down" were soon strewn all over the floor, Mastermind soon busting his way into the battleground, where a few Supers were sparring with one another. Roaring at the group at a level that surpassed the size of his body, the psychic went about demolishing the majority of them as well."Better you than me, lady!" a pyrokinetic male justified using a villainess as a human shield as Mastermind charged him, the unprepared woman jamming her eyes shut before she was pulverised. She heard the sounds of painful combat nearby for a few moments, and wondered if the reason she couldn't feel anything was because she was already so damaged but... she felt fine. Peeking open an eye, she saw she didn't have a scratch on her. That couldn't be said for the pyrokinteic, whom was in a battered heap nearby. Mastermind stood over him, giving a snort of distaste before glancing over at her. She winced, expecting him to turn on her immediately... but he just made an animalistic sound, and stalked off, ignoring her completely. Backing away, the villainess noted that Mastermind had smashed everyone on the field into a groaning heap except her... the only girl there. Indeed, Mastermind had a blatant sexist streak when it came to his little "episodes", beating every male into the ground but ignoring all the girls. And she hadn't heard of him ever killing anyone when he went nuts either....Mastermind was a puzzling one indeed, as well one who had no sense of repair costs for all his damage: that'd come out of his prize pool for sure.OOC: Mastermind's not QUITE insane, but he isn't exactly normal either.... you'll just have to follow the story and find out *Greg F.jpg*Also, KILL can now be attacked or whatever; I'm just hesistant to post as him since I don't really know the design of Mentor's place... I don't want to say he's where everyone else is, they might've gone up a staircase! XD

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC(NPC): The wind current doubled Dread's running speed. In no time at all he was at the elevator shaft, wherupon he was promptly swept upwards. Aquarius and Impact remained where they were.With an angry sigh, Dirge began to walk down the corridor (he couldn't run whilst concentrating on maintaining both aerokinetic effects) warping the air current so as to try and sweep up Aquarius without the villain having to move at all. Sure, it was probably going to be a painful experience - he'd essentially be dragged along by the wind, possibly putting weight on his injured leg - but Dirge couldn't afford to fetch him physically. As for Impact, well, plainly speaking Dirge didn't care. Unless Aquarius did something to help him then he wasn't getting out of here, because there was precious time before the heroes broke through that ice wall and Dirge would rather not spend it helping villains whom he hadn't been explicitly ordered to save.IC(NPC): "Doof!" Meltdown's eyes fluttered and his arms went limp. He was out for the count.IC: Gap had just clambered onto the chandelier when Tornado severed it. It hadn't reached the apex of its swing, and as she leapt off of it she realised that she wasn't going to make it to the upper balcony... Gap thrust an arm upwards, and was just able to grab tightly onto one of the wooden support struts beneath the balcony she had been aiming for. Her momentum slammed her into the wall. Trying to react without taking time to reel in pain, she heaved herself up, grabbing the supports with her other hand.Behind her, she could hear the collection of debris surging. Tornado was aiming to smash it into her; there was no way she could clamber up in time. Glancing down, Gap did the only thing she could do. Straining her ears and waiting until it seemed like the last possible second before the debris hit her, she let go, dropping onto the balcony below her. Well, to say 'balcony' would be a bit of a stretch, as this had been damaged so completely so as to be no more than a few extended chunks of wood and stone, which shuddered dangerously as she landed atop them. Thankfully the debris above did not immediately fall and crush her - it was supported by a wind funnel, which was so strong that even if Tornado willed it away it would take a few moments to disperse.Trying to regulate her breathing, Gap straightened up. On this level, a row of large paintings had been fastened to the wall. Though the balcony they were intended to follow was no longer there, their frames were wide enough to serve as handholds. And this was only a guess, but they looked quite heavy and so were probably fastened quite tightly to the wall. Tightly enough to support her weight? Only one way to find out. Gap reached out and tentatively gripped the edge of the nearest one, then began to climb across...

Edited by Kumata

Also, KILL can now be attacked or whatever; I'm just hesistant to post as him since I don't really know the design of Mentor's place... I don't want to say he's where everyone else is, they might've gone up a staircase! XD

I'm pretty sure that in Mentor's place there's going to be wheelchair access so its just a case of whether a sentient car can fit :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Mr. No-One): "Let's see... Job goes bad, I wake up afterwards in a hospital... yeah, at this point I'd say I know this part of my job better than all the rest."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: SkyraSkyra chuckled a little. "Ya...tell me about it." Skyra grunted a little from the pain in his head as he adjusted himself a little to get more comfortable. "Well, since were stuck here." Skyra eyed the deck of cards on the desk nearby, using his powers he blew them all toward him, the cards spinning together like a small twister, till they all stacked themselves nicely in Skyra's hand. "Go fish?"

Edited by Snelly

IC: Negafire pulled back from Nihilo, gratefull for the long sleeves on his suit, otherwise we'd ave had a bald spot on his arm that would be embarrasing to explain. "Watch it, dude. You take off a chunk of my arm, we'd have to abort the mission. And Mr. Mystery already told me there'd be consequenses if that happened..."IC: When Plasmafire saw Sakeme move his arm, he burst into flame, and not a moment too son. A scant second later, incendiary bullets ripped through where his body should have been. Being made of fire now, they passed through him. The heat from the bullets actually gave him a veryslight boost, actually. He turned and launched a fireball at Sakeme's feet, they needed to take him out before hurting anyone else...

IC: Omega blinked uncertainly, still holding the plasma-hurling supervillain up by the feet, as if he hadn't really expected that to work. "...I really should've just done that in the first place." On the other hand, hitting someone while he was already held up in the air by his legs was like hitting him when he was down: It really didn't sit well with Omega. The fact that he was still hurling plasma balls around helped, though. "Uh, hey, any of you guys got a pair of cuffs? I'm not sure how long he'll stay down."|H-D|IC: Shard groaned again, looking up. Without a word, he sent a nearby piece of his broken shield toward the unconscious supervillain, where it promptly reshaped itself into a skintight covering over his hands, leaving just enough room for the circulation of blood. They quickly joined together, making them look more like those futuristic, high-security cuffs Omega was always saying they should get. Probably got the idea from a comic, as usual... Still, with that done he went back to slowly repairing his chest. No sloppy, patchwork job was gonna hold this together, not as damaged as it was now. He'd need to pull himself together, literally, before he could get back into the fight.*H-D*NPC: Ultionis stepped back from the large ice wall before them. It was transparent enough that he could see it was too thick for one grenade. Granted, he still had a good few, but if he tried attaching those at once it would probably collapse the ceiling, effectively trading one blockage for another. If only he hadn't left the C4 in his motorcycle. That would teach him to think the basement of a large building full of superheroes was a safe place to hold a prisoner... Regardless, he turned to Mystic (vaguely aware that she was probably looking through his eyes at the moment) and asked, "Are there any other paths up there? Another elevator, stairs maybe?"(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC(Mr. No-One): "I prefer blackjack, actually, but Go Fish will be good enough."As he hadn't really received any cards yet, he just sort of sat there, but he was fairly certain the cards would be arriving soon.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone negated the magnetic field keeping the magnaboard afloat, dropping it suddenly to the floor and ducking underneath the bolt. Backflipping off of the surfboard, the Hero hurled two more blasts of electricity at Archmage while willing the magnaboard to sweep low and knock the Villain's legs out from under her...IC: (Aquarius)Aquarius had been dragging himself toward the elevator shaft, muttering up a storm as he went. With Dirge's added help, he started to move faster, almost gaining the speed of walking, had his leg been working. Impact's litter skidded along the floor behind him."Remind me to treat Dread's next injury without painkiller," Aquarius snarled to Dirge, his face contorted in a grimace of pain.IC: (NPC - Zaparus)"He quit the ISNN?" Zaparus repeated. "That's useful info, thanks...Why on Earth did the Coalition leave me with these two?" The last part was said too low for the bickering Villains to hear. Finally, he added, "Quiet down! I'm going to radio in." There was a pause, and then:"Tower, zis is Svissbird, reqvesting clearance to land," Zaparus said into the radio in a flawless Swiss accent. "Ve're slighty behind schedule, I might add."~Lord Rahl~

OOC: Technically, Mystic has already left the area to cut off the villains before they can escape, but I'll just say they're still communicating via psychic link.IC:Sakeme hurled a spray of water between him and Plasmafire, dousing the fireballs before they could even touch him. Sakeme turned his attention towards the other supers, presently engaged in trying to subdue Sakeme's forces. His eyes flashed, and one by one they started to fall, clutching at their heads. After a few moments of struggle Skyra rose, taking to the sky and unleashing a whirlwind upon Plasmafire.Fade frowned as he took in the situation. The gunmen he could have handled - if a day went by where people weren't shooting at him it was an exceptionally boring one - but bringing a group of highly-trained superbeings into the mix complicated things. He didn't have much more time to contemplate, for Bolt had caught sight of him and fired out a heat beam. Fade tried to remain intangible and stay out of the way, but Bolt was doing his best to keep him literally in his sights. Fade knew he'd have to do something soon; he could stand it for now, but Bolt was quickly turning up the heat. He'd have to do something quick before it got to him...---There was a faint creaking as Gap climbed out onto the painting, but it was holding for the moment. Catching sight of this, Tornado came down for a landing on one of the nearby balconies - his injuries looked to have taken their toll, and perhaps remaining in constant flight was too taxing for him - and waved a hand down towards Gap. The winds picked up, threatening to pull her loose from the painting... and if not, then the painting was just as likely to tear free from the wall at any moment.---Mystic found her way to the nearest lift, and felt around the walls for the buttons. It was probably a bit risky considering there was a supervillain attack going on, but Mystic didn't exactly feel comfortable with stairs, not without someone she could use to see where she was going.I don't quite have time to give out directions at the moment; however I can send you a floor plan of the level you're presently on, she thought to Ultionus, calling up the image of the required blueprint in her mind and sending over the link. There should be an emergency stairway near you. I trust this should be more than enough to get you to it.---Archmage ducked sideways to avoid the bolts of electricity shooting down the corridor, then used her staff to vault up into the air as Loadstone swept at her. She spun over his head as he flew past, swinging her staff around to try and club Loadstone in the head.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Kendrik walked calmly across the lobby to the elevators; upon arriving at them, Kendrik called the Elevator down and waited. When it arrived, Kendrik first checked that it was empty before entering it.Inside, she quickly tore off her "Disguise", A Cream Colored Jacket and Bellbottom Blue Jeans, to reveal a slim Black Leather Jumpsuit underneath.She reached inside one of the many consealed pockets on her jumpsuit and pulled out a device that looked like a small spider. This creation of hers, was a EMPSpider, a Remote Controlled Machine, which could be activated remotely, this Device would send out short electromagnetic bursts, which would black out an entire building, or, in this case, a single floor of the building.As the doors opened, Kendrik pulled out a set of goggles. Night Vision, Thermal, it was all on it. She donned these goggles, and, upon exiting the Elevator, activated the EMPSpider, plunging the entire floor into darkness.Kendrik activated her Night Vision Goggles, tinting what she could see into a bright green glow. "Let the Games... Begin." She Whispered to Herself.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

OOC: D'oh! Must've missed that.NPC: Ultionis shut his eyes and rubbed his temples. Okay, that was a new one. He was used to limited psychic contact, but having a floor plan uploaded directly to his brain was not part of his standard operating procedures. Handy, though, and very effective - he knew just where to go now, as if he'd gone over the blueprints a dozen times already. He dashed down the corridor, took a right, barged through a door and, lo and behold, there were the stairs. After a mad dash up the emergency stairway, he stopped just short of the exit and reactivated infrared vision mode. There! That would be the elevator shaft, and the figure now stepping out of it (judging by build and lack of injury) would have to be the aerokinetic. The door in front of him, leading out of the emergency stairway, was iron, but fairly thin. He swapped out the ammo in his pistols to armor-piercing and took careful aim with one at his knee, judging by the feed he was getting. He followed it carefully, but didn't fire just yet. When Aquarius came up out of the shaft, he would even out those legs and see if he still had the sheer grit to move himself around any other way. And if they somehow got past this point, he might just have to resort to lethal force.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: SkyraSkyra shuffled the deck, then dealt the hand, putting the pickup pile between them. "Alright, you go first. I dealt 7 cards to each of us." Skyra looked at the cards in his hand, he had the ace of spades, queen of hearts, 8 of clubs, 7 of clubs, 5 of diamond, 5 of hearts, and 9 of clubs. "Alright, you go first. Pick a card from the pile."OOC: We don't have to go into that much detail of the card game, I just did for this part. Unless you want to of course. :P

IC: Gap gripped the edges of the painting hard as the growing winds threatened to peel her away. But once again her mathematical prowess served to be an advantage - doing a quick rough calculation concerning the angle of the assailing wind, she let go of the painting and leapt off, in the same direction the wind was blowing, thereby using it to enhance her jump and end up clinging onto the third painting in the row. She wasted no time in continuing to clamber across, for she was sure that Tornado would switch the direction of the wind to prevent her from doing that again.IC(NPC): Dirge hopped out onto the ground level. Dread was up ahead, wasting no time in running towards the exit. A moment later Aquarius and Impact finished soaring up the ruined elevator shaft."Go on," Dirge muttered. Performing a maneuver that was difficult, but by no means impossible for him, he mentally 'dragged' the powerful updraft he had created within the shaft into the corridor as if it were a solid object, tilting it and twisting it so that it was zigzagging and horizontal instead of straight and vertical. When it was ready, it would propel all of the villains through the mansion and towards the exit as if they had fallen into a fast-flowing river. Once outside they could rejoin KILL and, assuming Archmage and Meltdown hadn't been stupid enough to get captured, affect a complete escape. The League could try to chase KILL if they wanted, but Dirge - and his teammates - secretly knew this would be futile.That was the intended outcome. The only obstacle now was the several seconds it was taking Dirge to transfer the updraft into the mansion's corridors. If Ultionis - or another hero - intervened then the outcome could be changed drastically...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: It's been so bloody long since I've played Go Fish...Although, I don't recall having to draw a card from the pile before asking the other player if they had a certain card. For the sake of simplicity, I'll assume that is not the case, as I really don't feel like learning an entirely unfamiliar variation on the rules.IC(Mr. No-One): The spy inspected his hand - 3 of Spades, 4 of Clubs, King of Hearts, Queen of Spades, Ace of Diamonds, 7 of Diamonds, Ace of Clubs. Not bad, all things considered, though if he recalled correctly, 'bad' and 'good' hands didn't really exist in this game..."Let's see... Do you have any threes?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC(Mr. No-One): "Not a single one, I'm afraid."The spy looked at the card he'd drawn - the 9 of Diamonds."Hmm... Got any nines?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom