To Save The World!

IC: (Loadstone)"Let's just keep in mind what happened after the last thorough interrogation of a Coalition member," Loadstone pointed out as he followed X-Calibur, Miss Tress, and Skyra to the hangar. "My brother's useful in a scientific capacity, but we're talking about shutting down a Coalition production line. I hardly think that they'll take kindly to us barging in, and if the CEO is working for the Coalition, then it's likely he's got a few plants in the company, and bodyguards to boot. We'd best be prepared for resistance."I also wouldn't mind leaving that hotshot supersoldier behind, he thought ruefully. Those government types think far too much of themselves.IC: (NPC - Doctor Om)After giving Shard an amused glance, Doctor Om turned to Omega. "The Coalition's escape vehicle demonstrated the ability to rapidly repair damages to its structure, and the reigning theory is that nanites are the cause. Whether the vehicle is comprised strictly of nanobots or simply has on-board nanoforges to aid in repair work has yet to be determined. An analysis needs to be performed on that gattling gun, but I would assume that the 'metal dust' that Shard has collected a sample of would yield a much more beneficial view of the nanobots in question."IC: (Aquarius)"What is your name?" the old man asked, frowning down at Aquarius."Where am I?" Aquarius mumbled."No, your name is not 'Weram Aye,'" the man said sharply. "What is your name?"Aquarius squinted up at the man questioning him. "Who are you?""'Hoor Yu' is no better answer than 'Weram Aye,'" the man said sourly. "Perhaps you need more time to recover..."IC: (NPC - Modem)Exemplar was treated to a loud, nasally sigh through the communicator. "Very funny, Mr. Comedian," Modem said at last. "I assume you have no access to a Coalition Tiltrotor? If not, I can have one sent to you..."OOC: For those of you who desire visual reference, here's an image of a Coalition Tiltrotor.IC: (NPCs - Superbeing Smackdown)Mage would not relinquish his mental grip on the staff, even after an icy mist enveloped both himself and his opponent. Considering the nature of his costume, he was partially insulated, but given enough time the effects would sink in. In the meantime, he contented himself with wrestling Fellwyd for his staff, suddenly trying to twist it around and push it at the alien instead of pulling at it.~Lord Rahl~

IC(NPC): "Naturally," said X-Calibur to Loadstone, "but that's why I'm assembling a team rather than handle it solo."The group made their toward the closest available League Jet. The whine and drone of other jets coming in to land or taking off echoed throughout the vast subterranean hangar. By this point Ultionis had caught up with them."I'll pilot," offered Miss Tress. "And you know, I think Loadstone has a point. Maybe one or two of us should stay in the jet. Then if the others encounter trouble, we'll be nearby to provide immediate backup. I think it's always best to let the enemy play their hand in full before you play yours."X-Calibur considered this for a moment. "Alright, how about this: me and Miss Tress stand by in the jet and the rest of you go on in. Loadstone and Skyra's powers can provide quick defense in a pinch, in case the CEO decides to attack you. I know you're not powered Ultionis, but nor am I and from the looks of things you've got more body armour..."

OOC: If Ozo is an alien, what does he look like? There has to be something under the armourTo get an image like that you first have to upload it to somewhere like maj so it gets a URL. Then click on the image button on the toolbar in the comment box, which will give you a tab to put the picture's URL in

thanks for explaining.ill try it outalso,his head has never been revealed,for he was afraid to know what he looked like.i might show his face sometime,but for now,well just say the helmet is his face.its actually more of a mask,really.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

also,his head has never been revealed,for he was afraid to know what he looked like.i might show his face sometime,but for now,well just say the helmet is his face.its actually more of a mask,really.

OOC: He still has a face, so tell us what it looks like. You can't just make up an entirely new species and not mention anything about his appearance. What colour is his skin? Does he even have skin? Does he look roughly human or does he have extra limbs or something? He's got -taur in his species name, so is he a bit like a bull?IC: The scientist pinched the bridge of his node, nudging his glasses aside. Maybe he'd been missing out on a few nights sleep, that would explain the grumpiness. or maybe he was just naturally grumpy. Who knew with scientists."If you want to help, just follow the signs to the MERLIN Suite. I'm sure if you knock or something the Health and Safety guy will hear."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

NPC: Ultionis nodded. "Ideally he'll be too invested in his cover to blow it if we don't, but that's unlikely. More likely is he'll call in security, but that security will probably just be civilians. Assume innocent until proven guilty." As the others almost certainly knew, it wasn't uncommon for undercover supervillains to surround themselves with civvies so that if any heroes came snooping around they'd have to watch themselves. Ultionis was used to checking his fire, but not everyone had that experience. "I've stocked up on non-lethal ammunition, but better safe than sorry. Lodestone, I need you to keep an eye out for hostiles. If they show up, don't hesitate: Disarm immediately. "As for the insider, while we don't know his abilities, it's not unreasonable to think they might put a psychic or similar power in that position. If you know any anti-psychic barriers, keep them up. Lastly, we need to decide who'll do the talking. If we need to lean on him I can provide, but diplomacy isn't my strong suit. Any volunteers?"(H-D)IC: Omega looked back at Shard. "Can I see?" The other hero wordlessly handed over the spike that, sure enough, seemed to be covered in metal filings or some similar dust. "Hm. Did the mansion's scientific facilities survive the attack? We should get this analyzed ASAP. I'd think they're nanite repair drones but either way we might get some insight. If we're really lucky we might be able to co-opt their command signal next time they try to use that thing."|H-D|

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: [Exemplar]If Bobby had a nickle for everytime someone decided his jokes weren't funny he'd be a pretty well-to-do teenager. As it was, there was currently no magical nickle fairy that appeared to give him the change owed to him. That was a pity. Actually, that would be a pretty neat power: able to turn sarcasm and poor humor into money. He could go to office parties and make a fortune!Shaking his head as Modem spoke, Bobby spoke up his negative answer. "Nope, sorry, I don't have a tiltawhirl. Can you send one...with a pilot also?" He asked in addition. "I'd like to give one of them a whirl, but I don't wanna crash in the middle of America's dandriff problem, eh?"

also,his head has never been revealed,for he was afraid to know what he looked like.i might show his face sometime,but for now,well just say the helmet is his face.its actually more of a mask,really.

OOC: He still has a face, so tell us what it looks like. You can't just make up an entirely new species and not mention anything about his appearance. What colour is his skin? Does he even have skin? Does he look roughly human or does he have extra limbs or something? He's got -taur in his species name, so is he a bit like a bull?IC: The scientist pinched the bridge of his node, nudging his glasses aside. Maybe he'd been missing out on a few nights sleep, that would explain the grumpiness. or maybe he was just naturally grumpy. Who knew with scientists."If you want to help, just follow the signs to the MERLIN Suite. I'm sure if you knock or something the Health and Safety guy will hear."
OOC:ok.his face looks like a somewhat deformed humanoid face with a tatto/scar across his right cheek,shaped like the mark on his mask in roughly the same place.it is sorta shaped like this:`Z. thats where he got the name ozo.does that help?IC:"thank you,i will look into this."OOC:is this a topic?im sorry that im so confused.this place is alot different than the lego message boards.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone fixed Ultionis with a look of pure tolerance. Was he seriously suggesting that the League might harm civilians? What were these goverment prigs taught about the League? The first thing any League member was taught was that no one, not even the deadliest of Villains, should be killed. In all honesty, Loadstone was expecting that he would have to restrain Ultionis a lot more thah Ultionis would have to restrain the Heroes."I think you might be forgetting our methods, Ultionis," Loadstone pointed out. "We walk into any hostile situation with the intent of causing the least amount of injury to all parties involved. There's very little chance any civilians are going to be harmed, innocent or otherwise. As for who's going to do the talking, if it's just the three of us going in, perhaps it'd be best if I were to confront Mr. Omaha. I've got a few years of experience over Skyra, and as a civilain I'm employed by a technological conglomerate. I know the inner workings of big manufacturing companies, so I know what to look for and how to spot any inconsistencies in his story."IC: (NPC - Doctor Om)"Most of the damage was to the mansion itself, which is merely Dr. Blue's home," Doctor Om replied. "With the exception of a few elevator shafts and isolated corridors, the base in the lower levels came through unscathed."IC: (NPC - Modem)"Yes, perhaps it would be better to send someone to supervise you," Modem half-muttered to herself. "What's your location? I'll dispatch a tiltrotor out your way, but ETA is going to depend on where you are and where the tiltrotor comes from." OOC: I think that'd be a pretty awesome power, personally. :P ~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

NPC: Ultionis spared a glance at Lodestone and replied in a calm, even tone, "I meant use your magnetic powers to grab their guns." With that out of the way, he returned to the planning. "Do we have a blueprint of the facility? Floor plan? I doubt anything in a public domain will be complete, but it'd still help us figure out our contingency plans."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC(NPC): X-Calibur handed Ultionis a number of sheets; they were printouts of the facility's floor plan. It seemed that the place they were going to contained offices and a factory floor. "Carapace got these from their internal system, so they're pretty extensive. I've got them stored in my helmet's HUD, so feel free to hang on to them. Right, shall we get going?" He climbed up into the jet, following Miss Tress...

Edited by Kumata

NPC: The soldier nodded his thanks and immediately began pouring over the maps and blueprints even as he walked up the steps. Points of entry, checkpoints, likely guardposts, emergency exits, anything of value. Around this he would need to construct basic plans and contingencies, then run them by the others, adjust as necessary, leave room for improvisation in the inevitability things didn't work out as planned... It was going to be a long flight. Hopefully.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Gah, you posted while I was writing this up. :PIC: (Loadstone)Loadstone stared at Ultionis incredulously, his mouth hanging open slightly. He was flummoxed; the man thought he was an absolute imbecile! As Ultionis and the others boarded the jet, Loadstone stopped Skyra and leaned in close. "That man does not trust us in the slightest," he murmured. "Keep an eye on him for me, will you? I want him to keep in mind the only reason he's present is because we allow him to be."After getting Skyra's assent, he followed the aerokinetic wordlessly onto the jet.~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

IC(NPC): X-Calibur nodded to Skyra as the jet's doors slid shut. "There's not a detail missed in those papers. Well... unless the Coalition has modified the building somehow. It's a possibility we should keep in mind."Miss Tress had already strapped herself into the pilot's seat. The engines droned, and without so much as a shudder they were off."Why, were you planning to do something with the air vents..?"

NPC: Ultionis silently handed Skyra one of the maps showing the ventilation system. Meanwhile, he was plotting the most efficient escape route should the situation turn sour. Unfortunately the need to avoid large spaces with lots of people, such as the offices around the building, made it harder to find a tactically optimal path. If they blundered into an office loaded with civilians while, well, anything at all that could threaten this group was following them, casualties would be inevitable. And that was unacceptible.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Skyra - League Jet -"Well you see, I've found that air vents are very useful for someone like me. It makes it easier to ease-drop on conversations, create a distraction, or whatever really. The point is I can use them to manipulate the air pretty much anywhere in the building."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(NPC): "Good thinking. I doubt we've enough time for you to memorise the exact layout of the ventilation system, but I'd recommend trying to remember the locations of vents around the CEO's office. That's most likely where you'll be having your meeting with him." X-Calibur began fiddling with a device attached to his wrist, adjusting the straps keeping it in place. "If you can muffle sound with your powers, that might come in handy too. If Scott Omaha is with the Coalition, taking him out quietly might prevent any other undercover villains from being alerted. In fact, I'd consider apprehending Mr. Omaha our only objective in that scenario. Once we've confirmed Coalition presence, we can head back to HQ and gather a larger team to do a full sweep of the staff. I don't want us getting in over our heads..."

Edited by Kumata

IC: Skyra - League Jet -Skyra nodded, and began to study the CEO's office and it's immediate surroundings. "Yeah, I can definitely muffle sound, shouldn't be a problem. And if I had to, I could just make Mr. Omaha pass out from a sudden lack of air."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

NPC: Ultionis glanced up from his maps. "Actually, I might be able to help with that." He withdrew the gas canister from a pocket. "This contains compressed knockout gas. I was hoping I wouldn't have to use it, but if you can multitask enough, we could knock out the target without a sound getting out to the rest of the building." Not that he expected it would be easy. Skyra would not only be confining the gas to one location but keeping any sound from leaving the room while he was at it. Plus the villain might throw a counterattack at the same time, but then that was what Ultionis would be there for. Lodestone, ideally, would keep an eye out for reinforcements, since the typical rent-a-cops could be disarmed instantly by his magnetic abilities, but he seemed to be handling the idea of following an actual plan badly. Or maybe he just didn't like soldiers. Wouldn't be the first or last hero to feel that way. (H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Nope, he just has belittlement issues. :biggrin:IC: (Loadstone)If Loadstone was taking badly to following an actual plan, the only sign of it would have been sitting and brooding. Technically that could mean that he was just listening to everyone else and processing the information, or planning maneuvers to supress resistance; Ultionis was free to interpret the silence however he saw fit. Abruptly, however, Loadstone spoke."There's an important angle to this I haven't heard anyone cover as of yet," he announced. "Security cameras. Doesn't matter how quiet we are if someone in the facility is watching us, and if the Coalition does have a foothold in Foilocution then I'd be willing to bet they have someone watching security monitors. If anything out of the ordinary was going on, then having a plant in the security center would ensure that no civilians would be catching onto them. It would also aid them in keeping tabs on those same civilians, but that's beside the point."The issue I see is that if I'm right, there's no way to go about this without alerting security. We either go about the plan as you've all discussed, and security watches us do it and raises an alarm, or I can short out their cameras, in which case they'll know something's going on anyway."And Ultionis could take his usefulness and choke on it for all he cared.~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

NPC: Ultionis nodded. "Good point," he agreed. "Letting them see us coming is out of the question, but we're not out of options. Does the League have any techs? Someone who could remotely feed the cameras a loop? If not, a focused EM pulse could knock out all their cameras at once... and pretty much anything else in the building. They'd raise the alarm, but we could storm in before they know what to do."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Who're we waiting on to advance the Lady Hexas situation? Is it Beardy Spoon?IC(NPC): X-Calibur shook his head. "No, we're not going to knock out the power for the entire facility. While it's the most likely explanation, remember my theory about Coalition presence is only a theory. I don't want to go unnecessarily costing this corporation thousands of dollars in lost production hours if we can help it." He stopped fiddling with his wrist device and looked up at the others. "That said, I'm confident I can hack into the security cameras and loop the feed. When we arrive I'll go on ahead, then give you three the all-clear when I'm finished." He looked at Ultionis. "Which reminds me; is your communicator patched into the League frequency? The rest of us have our standard comms, and it'll help us coordinate better if we're able to contact one another. If not, you're welcome to borrow a spare comm..."

Edited by Kumata

NPC: "I patched into the League's comm frequency back at the mansion," the soldier replied. Then he spread out some of the blueprints and began explaining. "Now, I think we have a plan worked out. We can land on the helicopter pad on the roof here." X-Calibur can infiltrate the building through these air ducts. They come out on the roof, so it shouldn't be hard. Once you're in, make your way to the security center and hack the cameras. Once we've confirmed they're running on a loop, alpha squad - that's us - will make our way in via the fire escape that comes out near the CEO's office and confront him. Ideally we can handle this without violence, but if our suspicions are correct that's unlikely. "Either way, he'll try to trigger an alarm. I'd be surprised if he couldn't do it from his office. X-Calibur, I need you to stay at the security center and make sure it doesn't get through. Meanwhile, if and when he does get violent, I can toss the knockout gas and Skyra can keep it from affecting us. Since he's also in charge of making sure no noise makes it out of the room, I'll deal with any powered counterattack. Lodestone, your job is to keep an eye out for security or reinforcements in case he has some way to contact them outside usual channels. If any show up, deal with them quietly if possible. "Once he's out, we can exfil the same way we got in. If that's blocked, plan B is to call the jet to hover outside the window and get through that way. By that point we can assume stealth is out anyway. If we've had to take him down at all, we know he's a supervillain, so even if he doesn't tell us what we need to know in the office we can wake him up on the jet and try again. I doubt his buddies will break him out then. Either way, he'll tell us what he knows. Then we throw him in the penitentiary and give it a week before his lawyers get him out again. "Now I doubt everything will go according to plan. It never does. But having a plan still gives us an edge, so if anyone has anything to add, we've still got a few minutes to the building so now's the time." (H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: So, I'm still confused; is Loadstone doing the talking, or is he just going to be shoved out of the way and watch for security?IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone pointedly looked at X-Calibur, the real leader of the mission. If he was fine with the plan, Loadstone was fine with it. Otherwise, he was perfectly capable of carrying out his part of the mission without orders from Ultionis.~Lord Rahl~

IC: Madness fired two shots into the stairway and telekinetically nudged the air in front of him, launching him into the air. He had already prepared a grappling hook and lauched it at the other building's communication's tower. Holding on to the wire, he pushed at the air again and landed heavily on the other building's rooftop. The shock caused him to loosen his grip on the wire and he skid to a halt.He quickly picked himself up and ran downstairs, barging past surprised office people and staff. He got into a lift that was about to close and smiled at the surprised lady standing inside. "Sorry about this, ma'am," he said. "I'm in a Parkour race."The lady cast a disapproving glance over Madness' bruises and attire and got out at the first floor.Madness swifltly moved out of the lift when it reached the ground floor and quickly ran towards the doors. He quickly headed back to his base. It was not far from here. Time to do some research on who was chasing him and why.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: I don't think Ultionis contradicted that, he just didn't mention it.IC(NPC): X-Calibur after mulled over the plan for a few moments. "It seems pretty sound," he said. He was unsure why Loadstone was staying quiet; when he'd worked with the ferrokinetic before he'd seemed a lot more talkative. Perhaps he was upset or angry that his twin had escaped League custody."Going invisible now. Two minutes to landing," announced Miss Tress from the pilot's seat.IC: Viktor followed the rest of the undercover group as they travelled to the MERLIN suite. He was beginning to suspect that Lady Hexas' presence at Jodrell Bank was unknown to its employees, but wasn't ready to rule out any possibility until one of them was confirmed.He stayed close to Lone as they walked. He wanted his armour close by, just in case...

OCC: sorry im late with my replie, i was out of town and did't have my computer with me.IC: "I won't need a safety suit for the electrical work, but i will need some tools to get it done."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian stuck by Lone and Gadgeteer and began to follow: if things went wrong, they had his gun, and he would need it to get out of this place alive...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Probably should have clarified: Until/unless violence breaks out, Lodestone speaks for them, being the only one much good at talking through a situation. When/if it does, he watches their backs. Or at least, that's the plan. Can't speak for whether he'll do anything Ultionis says...NPC: Ultionis stood up. "Then it's agreed. We all know our jobs. X-Calibur, contact us when you've breached the security systems. Alpha squad, stay on your toes. We move out the moment we get the signal." He stood back with the air of a racer waiting for the starting pistol covered in a very thin veneer of calm. Five minutes, maybe more. Then they'd see if two heroes and a soldier did in fact a squad make.My money's on no.(H-D)NPC: Carapace facepalmed. "They don't know that," he growled - partly to himself, partly to ensure Gadgeteer knew to intervene. He likely needn't have bothered, but there was such a thing as safety precautions. {H-D}

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: If he does, then it'll be because that's what he would have done anyway, not because Ultionis told him to do so. Grabbing any metallic weaponry was already foremost in my mind when Ultionis suggested it, but it'd really only take a fraction of his concentration.IC: (Loadstone)"We all know our jobs," Ultionis had said. So why do you keep pointing them out to us? Loadstone thought sarcastically. Ultionis was doing a fine job of telling the League things they didn't need to be told. X-Calibur had just said that he'd let them know when he'd hacked into the security system, yet Ultionis made it sound like it had been his idea. And like they'd honestly lounge around in the jet and have tea when they got the signal to go in. Maybe he just likes the sound of his own voice...The only thing Loadstone did to physically prepare was warp his magnaboard up and around his forearms in the form of heavy metal vambraces embossed with his magnet insignia. Volts of electricity crackled along their length for a moment, then vanished.~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

OOC: HD, I assumed Lone was speaking to the rest of the group, given that we're en route to the MERLIN array without any staff following us.IC(NPC): The distant droning of the engines died down. "We've landed," Miss Tress told the others, climbing out of her seat and joining them. Her hair seemed to retract and wrap itself into a tight bun, allowing her to place a featureless helmet over her head.X-Calibur quickly checked himself over for a third time. "All right. See you guys soon." He moved to the jet's doors and hopped outside. From the inside the jet appeared as normal, but with the doors open it was a little disconcerting to see nothing but the gravelly roof where the back of the jet should be visible.Several quiet minutes passed. The only sounds that filled the void were the background sounds of city traffic, and the nearby muted hum of the factory part of the facility. Then the crackle of Miss Tress' League communicator broke the near-silence - she pressed a switch so that they could all hear the relayed message from X-Calibur:"It's done. Alpha squad, go..."

Edited by Kumata

IC: When the group arrived at the MERLIN Suite, they found the entrance sealed off with an X of black and yellow tape. And someone had put a sign saying Keep Out balancing precariously on the intersection. Also, one of those strange yellow cones that warned of wet floors and the dangers of slipping, which jut seemed like overkill. There was an intercom of sorts though, it looked like the team could use that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Oh! Thought he was talking to the staff. Belay that last, then...NPC: At the word 'Go' Ultionis was halfway down the ramp in a moment. He'd memorized the planned lane. The rooftop fire escape came out close to the CEO's office, presumably in case a quick escape was necessary. Of course he had apparently also considered that someone else might use it to get in and locked the door with a keypad lock, but he was willing to bet the lock was made of metal. He stood aside and nodded to Lodestone, who hopefully would get the message.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Don't just tell me, put it in the profile. Because it hasn't been approved yet, which means you can't make IC posts yet. Especially in reply to ones which weren't actually directed at you :rolleyes:But yes this is a topic

OOC:ok...argh!im humiliating myself already!(i meant is the merlin suite a separate topic,but i guess that isnt relevant anymore.)

Don't just tell me, put it in the profile. Because it hasn't been approved yet, which means you can't make IC posts yet. Especially in reply to ones which weren't actually directed at you :rolleyes:But yes this is a topic

WELL THEN APPROVE IT!!!:P

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.