To Save The World!

[WELL THEN APPROVE IT!!! :P

Can't approve your profile until its to an acceptable standard I'm afraid. We still need to know more about what your character looks like. For instance:

You can't just make up an entirely new species and not mention anything about his appearance. What colour is his skin? Does he even have skin? Does he look roughly human or does he have extra limbs or something? He's got -taur in his species name, so is he a bit like a bull?

Fill out your Appearance section more either through text or an image
i updated my profile before i posted this!did you look?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC: Skyra - CEO Office -The moment the streams of greenish-yellow liquid came shooting at them Skyra sent a blast of air, trying to make the liquid fly back at the secretary. Hopefully he was quick enough to stop the liquid from getting on himself and his comrades.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

NPC: Ultionis swore, diving to the ground just in time to avoid the wave of energy. He wasn't sure just what it was or did, but he had no intention of finding out. More importantly, he doubted the plan would work now. He wasn't even sure if this thing needed to breathe, nevermind how strong its organs would have to be just to keep a body like that running. The gas might be completely ineffective, and finding out would waste valuable time that could be used to kill them. And worst of all? He'd loaded his guns with rubber bullets. Just great.Unless... The soldier rolled across the ground drawing his second gun, and stopped in a crouch. With expert speed and precision born of two decades of training and experience he raised both guns, pointing one at each of the freakshow's eyes, and pulled the triggers.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Yes I looked at your profile stargatestatic, and lo and behold you hadn't updated the things I asked for. Which, surprisingly enough, is why I asked them to be updated again. I'll say it again, since Ozo is an alien we need to know what he looks like. Better description, or image like you were asking about. Fix it.You know HD, you're using Ultionis so much and Omega so little you might want to consider writing up a profile for the former and using him instead :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Believe me, I have been. I'm thinking it depends on how this mission turns out. As for Omega, I would do more right now, but things ground to a halt in the mansion and now he's probably waiting on results regarding the nanites.|H-D|

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Half-Dragon actually has a third character entitlement. He was rewarded with an extra character back on the old forum, and gained a new one when the minimum character allowance was bumped up here. So, no need to get rid of Omega in any case. :)By the way, I kind of lost track of the Sluice-Fellwyd-Mage battle. Are we waiting on me to contribute to it?IC(NPC): Skyra's wind-wave did indeed redirect the liquid, but not all of it - just the three streams closest to him, leaving one continuing toward Loadstone. The rest splashed all over the secretary's clothes, fizzling and eating away patches of fabric. Underneath was more stony skin - the acid ran off this like water off a duck's back. The villainess grinned."You're gonna have to do better than tha-"BANG!"Eeeaaarghh!" She staggered back, clutching her face, and crashing into the filing cabinets. The bullets ricocheted, so her marble-like eyes were stronger than a normal human's - although certainly still a weak spot given her pained reaction. With a grunt she tossed one of the cabinets at Ultionis...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Aaand Ialmost dropped out. But I refuse. I will stay in this this time!So, uh, has Grau's stuff been retrieved? And did Alex ever post anything with our duo way back?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

NPC: A large, unwieldy object never meant for throwing, tossed in a blind rage. Literally. Ultionis barely had to duck. More importantly, this gave him time to drop the rubber ammo and bring in some real punching power: A clip of armor-piercing ammunition he'd had left over from the fight at the Mansion. He holstered the left pistol and brought the right up, took aim... then stopped and rolled behind the CEO's desk before rock girl could get her eyesight back. His pistols were much larger than usual, and heavier. Partly this was because of the recoil balancing mechanisms, but mostly it was the sheer power those mechanisms compensated for. A regular bullet from this thing could put a hole through half an inch of concrete. The AP would scatter her brains across the ground unless they were made of black granite. The information in her head was too valuable to shatter it now. He would have to go for something a little less lethal.With that in mind, he popped up over the top of the desk, took quick aim at her elbow and fired off a shot. He figured anything flexible would be a structural weakness. Probably.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Will I be interacting with other player characters on this assignment? Or will it be all NPC work?

OOC: As much as I'd love to say that I'll be sending you a handful of Coalition PCs and you'll be tackled by a horde of League PCs, at the moment this is all going to be NPC. Unless someone wants to volunteer a Coalition character to pick Exemplar up, or have some form of Hero swing by and try to thwart the Coalition in Anchorage, Alaska? *looks around*

OOC: By the way, I kind of lost track of the Sluice-Fellwyd-Mage battle. Are we waiting on me to contribute to it?

OOC: Last I knew, we were waiting on a certain eating utensil to post with his Welsh alien......And that, my friends, is a statement I never dreamed I would ever say. :blink:

OOC: Aaand Ialmost dropped out. But I refuse. I will stay in this this time!So, uh, has Grau's stuff been retrieved? And did Alex ever post anything with our duo way back?

OOC: See the Apparition IC in this post. :)As for Alex, you never responded to this post, so far as I can tell...IC: (Loadstone)There was just enough time for Loadstone's slightly flirtatious smile to change to a look of pure horror before he was forced to throw himself backwards to avoid the spray of acid. The landing jarred his back, but there was no time to worry about spinal damage. He loosed the pent-up electricity in his arm by reflex, enough to stun a regular human - you know, flesh and bone - but most likely not enough to even phase this...did roughly feminine stone beings qualify as women?As his mind was still reeling, he reached out with magnetic fields and caught the cabinet that the Villainess had hurled at Ultionis. Halting its forward momentum, Loadstone tossed it back at the woman, hoping it would do some damage to her rocky form. The office was not very large, and cluttered as it was, movements of all the combatants were restricted. Then again, with the thought of other potential Coalition plants somewhere in the facility, keeping the fight confined to the office wasn't necessarily a bad idea...IC: (NPC - Modem)"Superbeing Smackdown?" Modem repeated. "I've actually got a lock on their feed already; it's a shame how the fight's turning out now, I was betting quite a lot on Pyroclast...I met her once, and she didn't seem to be the kind to lose that easily..." She paused, though whether this meant that she was reflecting on the fight, blushing from having just rambled, or working something on a computer, was unclear."All right, dispatching a tiltrotor to your location ASAP. They should be there within fifteen to twenty minutes from now."~Lord Rahl~

IC: Negafire cleared his throat again and spoke up. "A building this size is bound to have a giant AC system, big enough to crawl through. If we find a secluded spot with an air duct above us, I can get us into the vents and we can sneak in there. Do we have and building schematics?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Yay! I'm not the newest member to this RPG =) Also, fantastic post Kraggh. I loved the big words Ivan used with the kindergardeners xD I am skeptical of Icarus's question and the four year old's use of the word 'Technology' but then again I'm playing a teenage urban crawler who can make clones of himself instantaneously, so what right have I to be skeptical? Haha~<3

:kaukau: OOC: The girl's use of the word has been replaced by "science", since it's essentially the word we're taught in place of "magic" at an early age these days. Icarus, though, will remain an annoying brainy kid. Annoying for Ivan, at least. Thanks for the comment!By the way, since my last post, how much time in-game would you all say has passed since my last post?IC: (Ivan and Ike, Jodrell Bank)"Wormhole technology? You call that wormhole technology?" cried Ivan."Technically it was a wormhole, and I created it using technology," said Ike. "The quality of the experiment was of questionable value, if that's what you're implying.""Look at the formation of the stars, Ike. My Astrologically tuned pocketwatch is telling me that more time passed than if we were to have used and airplane," said Ivan. "So called perfect genius if it can't creat a simple space portal between two locations of constant relative distance on the same planet.""In all fairness," said Icarus, still on Ike's shoulders, "it was a hasty job done using the utencils you guys got from the nearest superhero, whose specialty was merely magnetic forcefields.""Hey, Icarus, there's something you must learn if you want to hang around with us," said Ivan, until he was interrupted by an explosion behind him. They could all feel the heat. Shrapnel just barely missed Ivan, while Ike stood vigilant without paying any heed due to his indestructibility."What was that?" said Icarus."I don't know, but we'll find out once I start caring," said Ivan, who didn't even turn around to look at what Icarus was talking about.Not wanting to interrupt his friend's spiel, Ike whispered his compulsory urge to explain the dynamics of explosions underneath his breath."The point is, kid, one of the rules about hanging out with us is that nobody defends Ike but me," said Ivan."Or Ian, when he's around," said Ike."Or Io, but don't even get me started on that!" It was too late. "Io! O Io! How can I ever stand her? So sweet, but so unfuriatingly opinionated, and you just had to befriend her, Ike, didn't you? And why, Ike, why do you have to go and make her your best friend? You're completely oblivious to it, but the very fact that you're male and she's female gives her an unnatural connection to you - well, more like an all too natural connection, given the biology and psychology that goes into it - well, to keep up with the implication I'm trying to give it's certainly an unruly connection - well, I guess it's hard to judge, what with me being the only one who thinks that - WELL...you know what I mean."Ike just stared at him. Icarus stared with increasing uneasiness at what was going on behind Ivan."No, I don't," said Ike."Now where were we?" said Ivan."Uh, guys..." said Icarus."I assume that you intended to make a point about why you disliked Io?" said Ike."Yes, I did, but I said not to get me started on her, didn't I?" said Ivan."Ywis," said Ike."Uh, guys..." said Icarus."Right, so as I was saying before, nobody defends Ike but his best friends," said Ivan. "Although Io, for the record, disagrees with that policy. We don't uniformly agree, unfortunately.""Which is why this rule isn't Rule #1," noted Ike. "We really should start numbering and categorizing our rules about hanging around with us.""Guys!" Icarus, obviously."His conversation patterns are indicating that we should be concerned," said Ike, who looked past Ivan for the first time since they began their discussion. "Ivan, logic dictates that the professional behavior at present is one of high alert. Adopt yourself accordingly and turn yourself pi radians about the vertical axis of your body."Ivan looked over his shoulder. "Indeed, that is a cause for concern."Some sort of spaceship had landed in front of the Jodrell Bank observatory. A giant wormlike alien was crawling its way out, as thick around as a tree trunk. It was coming toward them, when all of a sudden it reares up and opened up its scrumptious maw, which was lined with rows after circular rows of glistening red and green teeth. Claws on its underbelly thrashed about, ravenous for a kill."Of particular note," said Ike, "This has absolutely nothing to do with the shark episode. This was merely the result of sloppy interdimensional cross streams."The alien gave out a roar. Black slime spewed out of its mouth, causing the ground to sizzle when it hit the ground."Are you to suggest that this is an interdimensional being?" said Icarus."Not at all," said Ike. "I merely gave enough information for you to deduce the origins of this particular character by yourself.""Wouldn't it break down in our universe, assuming that its universe's laws of physics are different?" asked Icarus."Kid, obviously not," said Ivan. "Darn thing about Jeznewoobies is that they're a bit complicated to kill. They're bigger on the inside, what with pocket dimensions and all. I should know, since I once got in one to study its evolutionary biology better. I have mixed feelings about the experience, but I think I can deduce that it's best to RUN!"Ivan turned heal and ran in the other direction. Ike made sure to hold Icarus extra tight and followed suit. The creature stopped rearing and started running, which was just as well because the act of rearing was only for dramatic effect. The ground beneath them rumbled and shook as twenty tons of flesh and two million tons of technically nonexistent interdimensional organic substance stampeded after them."Oh, and while we're running, I must say that in all fairness, Ike, we were as broke as Jack Dawson and we couldn't afford plane tickets," said Ivan. "There. I defended him, Icarus. Now we can have our peace."OOC: Okay, I created a rucus that should get me noticed if anyone's around Jodrell Bank.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

OOC: I kind of lost track of that fight as well, but I think the last person we were waiting on was - of course - me.IC(Fellwyd): When the staff spun, the alien tightened his grip and spun with it, determined not to return Mage's best weapon to him. For the second time in a day, the alien found himself clinging to something for dear life, snarling dire imprecations that were lost in translation at his enemy.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Thats fine Rahl =)Twas my pleasure Kraagh. I can't say more than a few hours in-game time has passed. At least, for Exemplar no more than a few hours has passed. And sorry but I can't read your next post: Its late here and I'm very tired so I'm just going to post and go to bed.IC: [Exemplar]Bobby listened to Modem talk about the fight and quickly grew bored. He had no care at all about her bets or Pyroclast. He was nodding his head 'politely' as he had learned to do whenever people droned on and on about their lives when he had absolutely no care what-so-ever. But she sent a super-helicopter-thingy so he was grateful. And it would come with a pilot!"Thankya much," Bobby replied, shutting off his communicator and slipping it back in his pocket. Ten to fifteen minutes he thought, What could I do... he tried to think of something to entertain himself for a few mintues then decided to just pull his communicator back out and start looking for any new apps to download.

IC(NPC): In the intervening time between Loadstone returning the airborne filing cabinet to sender and Ultionis steadying himself behind the CEO's desk (Mr. Omaha was crouched underneath, quivering) the woman of stone straightened herself, lips shifting like wet concrete into a smirk. Then the shadows around her grew - and grew - and grew - in less than a minute complete blackness had filled the room, as if all light within had just fled in fear.Then there was the sound of another spray of acid - though from where, or at who, was anyone's guess...

IC:Madness walked home, deep in thought. He had no luck with the tomes. He was going to hate this, but he had no choice. "Hello? League of Salvation, please?" he asked telepathically.

IC: The League didn't actually keep some kind of telepathic field over the whole planet. Apart from such a thing being a massive invasion of privacy it would be pretty much impossible to maintain. If Madness wanted help he'd have to actually go to the League

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "did anyone just hear an explosion? because i swear i hear one."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

NPC: And some kind of luminal powers too. Great. Ultionis had just managed to get back behind the desk before the hissing sound announced more wonderful acid had been introduced to the world. Because clearly there wasn't enough. With a series of eye motions he activated the night-vision mode on his mask, waited a moment for the acid to hit or miss its target (not much he could do about that now) and popped up again, taking aim once more for her elbow.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Madness swore. He had no choice, but he needed to go and talk to the League. Personally. And they would want him to do something for them. But if his pursuer came after him again, and harmed an innocent-He shuddered. He could never forget the metal mask that guy was wearing, his (or was it her?) hair curling around, seemingly alive...

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Skyra - CEO Office -Skyra kept on trying to keep the sound from leaving the room, so he hadn't been actively attacking the receptionist, especially now that he couldn't see. He kept on guard though...trying to use the air to sense for any acid that might come his way.

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"I heard it, too," said Tilian, instinctively reaching for his gun and finding nothing but empty air. "We should move. Now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Is it just me, or is Negafire effectively being ignored by the group? I understand the urgency now, but before 2 of his suggestions weren't even commented on... You guys know he's there, right? O.oIC: Negafire looked around and spoke quickly. "Are we going out there? Cuz we can use that as a distraction to get inside unnoticed."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, Jodrell Bank, being chased by an interdimensional alien)Like an avalanche, it continued after them. Ivan was not the most comfortable he could be with the situation."I'm assuming killing it is conditional," said Icarus. "That there's a reason you can't just shoot it.""Even if I had a big enough gun, killing it would delete the pocket dimension inside and the paradox would create a massive explosion the size of the bomb over Hiroshima. Yes, that was small compare to modern standards, but in the middle of Manchester? It won't fly.""Technically a paradox for a pocket dimension should result in a much larger explosion, but fortunately much of it is given off as neutrinos, tachyons, and other such phenomena that don't interact with the universe as we know it," said Ike."Which is why you have to kill it by poison," said Ivan. They ducked behind a car. The Jeznewooby grabbed the car with its mouth and opened it swallowed it whole. Ike grabbed Icarus again and ran, but for a moment Ivan stayed put, merely standing up and looking at the car slide down the Jeznewooby's throat like a giant metal pill. The monster seemed content and distracted for a moment. "Now that gives me an idea," said Ivan. "Hmm."There was a final contraction and the beast gave off a large burp. It shook its head before looking down at Ivan. For a moment, they held each other's gaze, which was impressive considering that the Jeznewooby didn't have any eyes. "Oh, right, where we were," said Ivan, and he began running again. He began to run around the building, catching up with Ike. As the Jeznewooby followed, it chipped off bits of the outer wall as it cut the corners that Ivan rounded.Ivan called out to Ike. "Hey Ike, where are you?""I am hiding on the top of the big white satellite dish!" said Ike. "I spotted other superheroes around. It was a mathematical probability that they would be here.""Great!" said Ivan."Was that a sarcastic great or a serious great?" asked Ike."Serious!" said Ivan. "Now if you don't mind, I'm very busy right now!"Ivan rounded the building one more time to get to the parking lot. He cringed as the Jeznewoby crashed through the building to get to him. Thank heavens the thing ran slower than a sprinter's pace, but he hated how it was constantly cheating and taking shortcuts. Ivan got to the shotgun door of the car, which in England was where the driver's seat usually was, and locked the door behind him. The Jeznewooby bound up to him victoriously. It heaved its upper body up, then came down with a thud, wrapping its stretchy jaw around the vehicle. Ivan inhaled as deep as he could, sickened by the wretched smell of its breath. This would be a rather unhygienic venture, and he would have to move on to the next identical set of clothes in his redundant wardrobe when this was all said and done.IC: (Ike, Jodrell bank, about to interact with other guys)Ike got a phone call. "Yes, Ivan?""I'm in," said Ivan."Does he need our help with anything?" asked Icarus."Just keep the phone on speaker and duct tape the kid's mouth," said Ivan. "I'd like to stay updated and I could use the company. When it becomes necessary, you should come in and pull me out. At the moment, however, I'll need to take samples of stomach acids to get ideas for a poison that could kill it without setting it off. This is going to be tricky, though. The last one I was in was a male. This is a female, and they have super-acidic saliva, which was why I had to drive in with a car. I'm hoping it will be safer inside the actual stomach, considering that it's a very week acid in comparison. Meanwhile, I'll need your help with your interdimensional finesse to understand my findings, alright?""Of course," said Ike. "Meanwhile, I am establishing contact with the other heroes now via the most sophisticated means possible." Ike set down the phone and stood at the edge of the dish. "HELLO PEOPLE WHO SEEM CONSPICUOUSLY UNPHASED BY THE SOUNDS OF A NEARBY EXPLOSION! ARE THERE ANY HEROES WITHIN THE IMMEDIATE PROXIMITY DEALING WITH THE LADY HEXAS CASE BECAUSE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH A NUCLEAR INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIEN!"Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian wanted to scream at the sudden appearance of the two."Oh, my God..." he whispered.OOC: Also, Kraggh, the team at Jodrell is currently disguised.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Hang on, Kraagh. The group of heroes are undercover, as in, not wearing their supersuits or looking anything other than regular civilians. If you can't be bothered to read the chain of posts leading up to their situation, read this post for a briefing of their planned mission and know that they are about halfway through it. I'm not refusing you interaction, but I am saying that there's no reason for Ike to think the group as anything other than regular employees of the facility.Sorry Korkoa, I was planning to respond to Negafire's comment but was posting from my work computer before, with limited time for ICs. I'll wait to see what Kraagh has to say before ICing as Viktor.IC(NPC): There was an acrid aroma - the smell of burning paper - indicating that the acid had probably splashed onto the desk.BANG!"Gah!" There was a clatter as the supervillain secretary staggered back, knocking into the filing cabinets again. Through his night-vision goggles (which were continually dimming and lighting, as if low on power - this was due to the nature of the induced darkness) Ultionis could observe that the bullet had indeed struck the villainess' elbow, and was now lodged there like a black pimple. The hand connected to said elbow was clinched in pain. Wait - there was something on the hand - a ring? It hadn't been visible before, so she must have been wearing it under the flesh-coloured glove. Odd."You know, you haven't even given me the courtesy of an introduction!" She giggled, doing a good job of keeping her voice calm. "You boys can call me Golem-Girl!"All of a sudden regular lighting returned to the room. The effect was somewhat blinding to those not expecting it (and very blinding to Ultionis, unless he could deactivate those goggles in time) and Golem-Girl used the momentary advantage to swing a fist directly towards Skyra...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Kraggh, none of the heroes plus Negafire are actually wearing supersuits right now. Thry're all in disguise in order to infiltrate the banks MERLIN suite.That's fine, I was just wondering uf Negafire actually had been forgotten about.

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

:kaukau: OOC: Sorry. Although to be fair, Ike was reasoning that there had to be heroes in the area because he and Ivan couldn't have possibly have been the only ones paying a special visit. I rewrote the post. He thinks that there is a possibility that they are heroes but he doesn't really know for sure. He's still just calling for heroes in general that might be nearby, or anyone who can distract the Jeznewooby.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC(Whistler): The businessman was ever-so-slightly caught off-guard by the explosion."On the one hand, that could serve as a useful distraction, yes. On the other hand, massive property destruction, potential for loss of lives, and so forth. One option, of course, would be to send whichever one of us would be least valuable in dealing with a massive electrical fault and infiltrating the MERLIN Suite - that is to say, of course, me - to investigate the source of the explosion while those who are more readily equipped for this sort of job can do what we came here to do. Any objections?"

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian bit his lip. On the one hand, it was true: Bruce would have little to no aptitude with stealth or electricity, and he would be easily recognizable as one of the world's biggest businessmen. On the other hand, sending him alone to deal with whatever created the explosion..."Good luck," he finally said quietly.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - CEO Office -Skyra barely had time to duck under her punch as it swung past him. Skyra had been forced to fall onto his behind on the floor. He quickly tried to make a vacuum around Golem-Girl, figuring that even she needed to breath...at the very least it would at least buy some time.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC(NPC): "Come on, don't be shy kid, what's your na-" Golem-Girl's lips finished the sentence soundlessly. With her uninjured arm she clutched her throat, then, realising what was going on, lunged to the side in the hope of escaping the vacuum. With a flick of her arm she sent more streams of acid flying behind her; again, not directed at anyone in particular, just intended to slow the approach of the heroes while she recovered.IC: Viktor was glad that Bruce spoke first, for his frustration - which had been at a peaceful low, in spite of the general anxiety he had been feeling whilst on this mission - had suddenly spiked, and he feared that his own judgement might not be so rational. Viktor was a man of science and logic (both cold); he made plans and he adhered to them. He was not a fan of unexpected developments or random occurrences. Put the two together and you had a sure-fire way of sparking his anger.Plus the kid on the roof of the MERLIN suite was announcing very loudly the fact that Lady Hexas' presence was known here - not a sensible tactic if they hoped to catch the villainess by surprise."An acceptable solution," Viktor said curtly to Bruce Airey, his attempts at sounding like a more carefree solo hero instead of his humourless mercenary self forgotten in the heat of the moment. He turned to the remaining members of the group, producing the blueprints of the facility. "N-Ber, there is an air duct located here. Do as you suggested and discreetly gain entry, then return to this locked entrance and open it for the rest of us. Neutralise any guards you meet in the quietest way possible. Saosin, climb up onto the roof and engage that child in conversation - find out his reason for being here, how he knows as much as we do, who he and his allies are, their allegiance - but most importantly keep him from shouting again. Lone, you must remain with me here until N-Ber opens the door for us. I think now perhaps is the time to abandon our aliases and for me to don my armoured battle suit..."

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian nodded, the young Californian dead set on finishing this mission up. 8 hours, 10 minutes..."My gun?" he asked. "Just in case."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Although he'd warned the team not to kill anyone on this mission, Viktor was half-drawn to the idea of telling Saosin to shoot the kid. But of course his largely-rational mind told him that course of action would do more harm than good, in the long run.Lone had opened the briefcases for Viktor and he was in the middle of adorning the bronze--and-gold-plated arms of his armour. He plucked the gun from within and handed it to Saosin. Then he continued assembling his armoured battle suit - as the last component, the helmet, settled snugly over his head, he felt a small sense of relief to watch the HUD boot up. He felt a little more in control now...

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Saosin nodded and stripped away his suit, revealing the attire of someone who looked like he had just walked straight out of a New York City skate park: skinny black pants, a black vest, and a v-neck t-shirt. He slipped on a tight, bulletproof marching jacket and, after packing his disguise into his briefcase, he put his gun in his waistband and began to climb a service ladder to the roof.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - CEO Office -Skyra moved quickly to the right to avoid getting any of the acid on him. "What's the matter? Can't speak?" He taunted. He moved the vacuum back toward her, if they could just get her unconscious long enough...they could find a way to get her out of here and into a League interrogation room.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Negafire nodded and scanned the blueprint quickly. He raced over to the spot where the duct was indicated, and sure enough, there it was. He located a secluded spot and stripped out of the fancy suit, leaving him in his t-shirt and jeans. A quick body-burst of flame later, and he stood there in his blue supersuit. He hadn't ignited his hair, as he felt that would do more harm than good. He pointed at the sheet metal and ignited a plasma laser, cutting a hole in the duct just large enough to fit through. After crawling through and welding the metal back in place, he started along the duct in the direction of the MERLIN suite...

IC: this had went downhill very fast. still, that kid could blow there cover,and they needed the element of surprise on their side if they wanted a quick and bloodless capture. Lone went to the suitcase and got his helmet. if felt good to have it back on. as the HUD booted, he felt more power return to his limbs, making them stronger. he had lowered there power levels before the got to the bank to make it less likely of him breaking an arm while shaking someones hand. his HUD had booted, and he ran a quick systems check. " gatdeter, would you mind if i linked to you comm frequnecy?" this was good question in Lone's eye because he didn't want to connect to Victor, and then he get mad, as he might already be mad enough as is.OCC: this is the most i've ever posted here at one time :yes:

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC(NPC): Golem-Girl managed a slight gasp of air before the vacuum caught up with her. It was just enough oxygen for her brain to use to think; to plan. Her already-stone face setting into an even more stony expression, she barrelled straight at Skyra, flinging acid to the side in case the other two heroes had sent bullets/filing cabinets her way. Then she grabbed the hero's arm in a vicegrip and yanked him close to her (her strength levels were definitely top-notch for a human, if not superhuman); bringing their faces less than a foot apart. Skyra would have to cancel the vacuum effect now or risk choking too - or at least that was how Golem-Girl hoped it would go.IC: After a pause, Gadgeteer spoke: "I am broadcasting a signal. Locate that and you can use it to connect to my communicator wavelength." Though Viktor had installed security software, it was only basic and Lone could probably hack into the armour's systems if he really tried. So allowing Lone this kind of connection was a gesture of trust. Well, that or desperation...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian climbed the last rung on the ladder and leapt off, landing neatly behind a large AC unit on the roof of the building and ducking down before the kid noticed anything. He got ready to draw his gun as he inched towards the edge of the unit and then darted forward, skidding to a halt behind a satellite dish he could use for cover."Freeze!" he hissed, keeping his voice deliberately low so as to not direct attention. "Turn around slowly and close your mouth."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, on top of the Lovell Telescope)The Jeznewooby chugged its way over to the Lovell Telescope like a freight train, once again lifting its front body in order to grasp onto the telescope's structure with its claws. The mainframe groaned as the weight of the beast was added to it. It bit into the metal construction, chewing away vital support beams and vanishing them into the pocket dimension within."As explosive as Hiroshima?" asked Icarus."Okay, a litle more," said Ike. "I would specifically estimate its explosive capacity to be around ten megatons, but that's still only 20% the capacity of the Tsar Bomba. It's enough for normal organisms such as yourself to be concerned, as well as the surrounding populace. And mind you, I quite like the quality of the scenery from here, so it would be a shame to see it go.""Freeze!" came a voice from behind. "Turn around and close your mouth."Ike turned around and looked at the person behind him. "Yes, it would be quite convenient if the Jeznewooby did just that. Do you have the power of pursuasion? That would be quite useful."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Who are you?" he hissed, still quiet. "And for God's sake, keep your voice down!"Tilian knew that he didn't look like the kind of guy who should be arresting somebody, but whatever. He might as well just get this over with.8 hours, 8 minutes...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME