To Save The World!

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian raised his eyebrows, now dead sure something was wrong. Using his League communicator, which was a slim, almost invisible earpiece he used for covert operations, he began to try and contact Plasmafire's girlfriend...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankViktor wasn't happy with how loudly Negafire had blasted open the door, but the important thing now was that they were in. Noticing that the undercover villain and Saosin were starting to bicker, he decide to intervene before the former's temper took him too far."Did you encounter many guards?" He asked of 'N-ber'...

Edited by Kumata

IC: "None, and I haven't seen the repairman either! Or an electrical leak, for that matter! By the way, Sorry about the explosion, I misjudged that very badly!" Negafire said, trying to smooth things over. The last thing he needed was for everyone to gang up on him...IC: Magneta heard her earpiece ring, and tapped it quickly. "Magneta here. Who's this, and what do you need? We're about to shut down a broadcast that could compromise a mission."OOC: Not that that matters, their mission's been blown anyway. :P

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC(Whistler): The problem had, apparently, been solved without any input from the group of people that were at the Jodrell Bank observatory for a reason - almost as if the universe had conspired to drop a problem on them for the sole purpose of spooking people and destroying a radio telescope, and then quietly erased the problem.Well, okay, not quietly. The beast's death-shriek was still ringing in the businessman's ears. But, he certainly needn't have attempted interacting with it at all, considering how thoroughly he'd been ignored.Shaking his head and muttering something about "S.E.P," the businessman quickly went back inside, in a rush to reunite with the rest of the group.IC(Fellwyd): "Three times a day, if it can be managed." The alien looked the beds over, and decided that, while humans probably understood the basics of sleep, they'd misunderstood one or two key principles of the matter.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)After spending his life in music venues and after owning a bar, Tilian was a master at keeping his vocal levels controlled. So he spoke quickly, barely in a whisper, so no one else could overhear him."Leah, it's Tilian. Listen to me, because I don't have a lot of time," he whispered. "Does Ken have a brother?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Magneta paused, glancing at Paige. "Um... Well, first of all, I think Paige says hi. Secondly, no. His dad disappeared years ago, and he's an only foal. Why do you ask, Til?"

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, picking up from Korkoa's post)"Not that it matters. The mission's been blown anyway," said Ike, stepping in. His hands were still behind his back, and his posture was very straight. "I apologize about the incident. I wasn't anticipating undercover operations. Meanwhile, I have a moral obligation to prevent the oncomming storm. Ike, by the way, indestructible man of steel with a heart of gold and a brain of antimatter."OOC: He was talking oddly straight, there. Normally he's more convoluted and technical, but so many new posts were popping up while writing this short IC that I figured I'd just get it finished with and not worry about the wording.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian cursed mentally."What about a replica? Robot, clone, anything."OOC: Kraggh, Til is speaking through an earpiece. Magneta is in Los Angeles, and probably can't be heard by anyone besides Tilian.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Magneta froze. That was the second time today someone asked that. ​"He... He has a clone. About a year ago, a psychic created evil duplicates of him and a few other heroes. We thought they were gone, but his showed up recently to kidnap the President's daughter. He should be easy to spot, his suit is blue and the scars are on the wrong side of his face. Why all these questions, Til?"

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Because I'm staring at him right now," breathed Tilian, so nobody else could hear him. "Thanks. I have to go."He moved to scratch his head, and as he did so, his thumb slipped onto a button on the earpiece, ending the communication. He yawned and scratched at his blonde tresses, fixing them before readjusting his gun and staring at "N-Ber."The President's daughter...?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: Dang, forgot about that. Actually, I misread Korkoa's post and thought it was Negafire talking. I'll reword Ike's first statement, then, although it was fun parodying an OOC post.IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank)Ike rushed over to here the heroes were. Ivan knew people better than he did and was probably right in saying that they wouldn't be happy to see him, which was not a prospect Ike found very happy. As he sprinted up beside the man in the red and black beetle outfit, he offered a quick apology. "Attritions, friend. I an see that my incident inconvenienced you. I must admit that I was not anticipating espeionage, since during my time on this planet I've become used to the superheroes standing out. By the way, we never properly introduced ourselves. I'm Ike, indestructible man of steel with a heart of gold and a brain of antimatter."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC(Whistler): The businessman arrived a few seconds later, looking at Ike with an expression similar to that worn by a man who has just found a bulldozer in his oatmeal.Looking around to make sure they were still in a technically locked-down corridor (though the exploded door further back gave the lie to that classification), Bruce adjusted his tie and stared pointedly at the floor, having decided that the interloper was definitely not his department.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: About a year ago,

OOC: I believe general concensus puts the entire RPG as roughly seven/eight months in-game, with Sakeme happening around the four month mark. That would put that incident as three/four months ago, not a year. Kumata's lovely time ripples can account for that statement, however. :biggrin:Kumata: At this stage I'm just going to go with it. If we start overanalyzing the logic behind half of what goes on here, this whole game would fall apart. :PIC: (Loadstone)"Have at it, Captain Obvious," Loadstone told Ultionis, motioning toward Golem-Girl's ring. "She's not going anywhere."IC: (NPC - Hale)"Anchorage isn't all that bad this time of year, actually," Hale replied, following Exemplar into the tiltrotor. "The average summer temperature is anywhere from 55 to 78 degrees Fairenheit. In other words, it's colder than here, but a lot warmer than it is at Headquarters."The icy Villain settled into the pilot's seat and started pressing buttons and flicking switches. With a whine the engines started up again, and Hale motioned toward the co-pilot's seat. "Ever flown one of these before?" he asked, wisps of mist drifting from his mouth as he spoke. Inside the aircraft the constant stream of tinted air the man breathed out was much more visible.OOC: Not really TIE Fighter gear, no. I was going for more of a "I'm dressed like a rich guy, not a SuperVillain" sort of vibe. The glove was literally spur-of-the-moment detail.~Lord Rahl~

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankNo repairman. No electrical leak. Evidence was certainly pointing towards this closed-off portion of the facility being a site of interest.Whilst Viktor mulled on this the nine-foot man approached, just on cue to stoke the flames of Viktor's irritation. He glared at the newcomer - though his expression was masked by his faceplate - and spoke swiftly:"Hello Ike. State your exact abilities and intentions for being here." He was in no mood to keep up his 'carefree solo hero' persona right now. However, Ike's comment about being 'indestructible' hinted that his presence could be of some use...

Edited by Kumata

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell bank)Ike replied with an even faster pace than the man in the metal suit. "I am a blip in the laws of physics. Each and every cell of my body is its own universe independant of space and time, which leads to external properties of indesrutibility. This body was created for the purpose of maintaining sanity and enhancing my capacity for thought beyond the levels permissable by physical neurological limits. I specialize in the branches of superphysics and interdimensional practices, including extra dimensions of time, altogether more commonly known under the misnomer of "mad science". I am fluent in multiple computer languages and break codes fast. Also of note is my immunity to mind violation. You wouldn't want to read my mind anyway. Sorry, that's usually Ivan's spiel."Purpose: I intended on dealing with the Lady Hexas case in a prompt and expedient manner. The expedient half of this objective has been compromised."He straightened his bowtie.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankWhat irritated Viktor the most about Ike was that he sounded as if he might actually be useful. If he were just a plain nutcase, the group could dispose of him. But an immortal, scientifically-inclined nutcase - they could do with one of those. He was taking the being's claims with a healthy dose of salt (every cell of his body its own universe? Viktor sorely doubted that) but was willing to believe them enough in order to, say, allow Ike to get caught in the line of fire during any potential future battles."I am Gadgeteer. My team is also investigating the Lady Hexas situation. If you wish to be of use follow us and follow orders." The group walked as they talked. Viktor let the others make their own introductions to Ike. For the first time in a while he formulated a message on his HUD, intended to be seen privately by Carapace.What do you make of this newcomer..?

Edited by Kumata

IC (Changeling - JFK International): "What the helI are you doing, Sasquatch?!" Changeling sprinted up to the prone form of the woman, horror written across his face. There was no way the assassin could have survived an impact of that magnitude. He stooped to the ground, picking up the mangled frames of her sunglasses. The rookie didn't want to lock up at what was certainly a twisted, bloody mess of a corpse, but felt an almost magnetic desire to gaze upon the gore. The rookie turned. However, instead of a bloody spot, he felt his world go black for a second, white fireworks exploding in his vision. The impact of the woman's kick sent him hurtling back, only to get caught by a large, furry form. Changeling blinked blearily, as Sasquatch, his sight coming back to him. He could definitely feel warm blood running down his forehead. Part of the woman's scalp and face had peeled off, revealing a sparking metallic skull, photoreceptors whirring as she raised her pistol once again, squeezing off three shots into the furry giant.Changeling touched his head gingerly, then withdrew his kali sticks. "So you could smell that she wasn't a human. Well played, Sasquatch." The older hero growled, baring his fangs as the bullets dropped from his thick fur, plinking on the ground like pennies. "I never said that. You threw that bloody cayenne pepper everywhere. I can't smell a thing."Changeling's jaw dropped, as Sasquatch bounded forward once again, going punch for punch with the android assassin.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC: Jocasta and Madness:"The shapeshifter?!""Yes, exactly. She went to the toilet and never came out. No signs of break out, it seems. Only someone who could go intangible do that. And as far as I know, only at least 3 people in the world can go intangible. 2 of them belong to the Coalition." She sniffed. "And I really need to finish cataloging the tomes, so if you'll excuse me...." she left.

"Wer Traumt?"

Dieter Geist, Grau/Jocasta's LibraryIC:

Grau stood in the middle of a stuffed bookcase, invisible to the people within the library. Hmm, so someone had gone missing, due to another intangible being. Wunderbar, now they have their guards up... thought the phaser to himself, Vell, that's vhy I vas sent to do the assassination. My skill. Then again, vhich one is the Mentalist?

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Madness went to another bookcase. Maybe, for once, he should do light reading. However, when he touched one of the book's spines, he snatched his hand back from it, as he felt someone hiding inside it!OOC: That's you Toa of Dancing.

"Wer Traumt?"

The book did not, in fact, have someone hiding within it. Madness really was quite jumpy at the moment. Grau, being intelligent, had already moved to the side when the book in question was touched. Now he sank into the floor, ready to spring up behind his target, put his in a sleeper hold, and stab him through the ribcage. In practice, it would definitely work. In reality? Well, he would see.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Kraggh, Tilian's not wearing his supersuit right now. He's got a v-neck and skinny jeans on. Also, I created a new design for his supersuit: check his profile.IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Hi, Ike," said the young Californian, slightly more at ease now that he was somewhat sure the giant wouldn't try and wreck the mission. "Tilian Pearson, League of Salvation."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC: Ultionis didn't need to be told twice. Ignoring the childish name-calling he lifted his gun one more time and took aim. Unfortunately her fingers were still in constant motion, making it very difficult to hit the ring. Especially with the occasional bursts of acid from the tips. "Stop struggling," he demanded aloud. "You don't want me to miss." While he very much doubted she would acquiesce, his insistence seemed to break through her stony skull long enough that she paused for a single moment to see what he was doing. One second to shoot a ring off someone's finger at eight feet away?Child's play. The soldier allowed himself a small grin beneath his mask as he adjusted his aim by a nigh-imperceptible fraction of a degree and pulled the trigger.(H-D)NPC: Up until now Carapace had been remarkably silent for a number of reasons. First, and perhaps most important, if he was constantly barking orders Gadgeteer would cease to believe himself in charge of this mission in the slightest, which might well foster resentment. Micro-managing almost always did. However if he was given a long enough leash he might believe himself, if not a partner, then at least a trusted professional who didn't need to be told how to do his job, thus making him more succeptible to suggestions when they did matter. Second, his own scientists had just barely scratched the surface of inter-dimensional gateways before the invasion, and their only prototype was destroyed by a walker. He had no idea what a 'Jeznewooby' was beyond that the person who named it ought to switch to writing for those Dr. Seuss movies. He couldn't have provided any useful information. Finally, he had been looking up information on the scientists. What he had found was not encouraging. "Ike," he replied verbally, glad once more that he'd thought to add a covered earpiece that would isolate the sound entirely to one listener. "Last name unknown, but I believe he has a brother, Ivan, also at this facility. Brilliant, with a penchant for proving what was once theoretical physics, but eccentric in the extreme. Ten minutes ago I would have advised you to avoid them both like the plague, but it seems the stealth portion of this plan is shot. Their chaotic 'mad scientist' approach might provide an edge against Hexas. Or they might get you all killed. Here and now I advise you make the best possible use of their abilities, but ensure they know better than to risk another interdimensional incident. Be very clear. We cannot rely on their common sense. "One other thing. Saosin has learned of Negafire's true identity. This has the potential to cause problems. If we're lucky he won't bring it up until the mission is over, but keep an eye on them both. You may need to diffuse a situation before it begins." The camera in Saosin's disguise had been intended to monitor his movements and help coordinate if things went awry, but it had caught his conversation clearly enough. "Note that he doesn't know you know. Best keep it that way if possible." {H-D}

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC(Mr. No-One): While all of this was happening, a man in a cheap grey suit sat with a large mug of coffee, speaking quietly into a rather small phone."The outcome was much the same as any encounter between our personnel and theirs."A few moments of silence."I'd say about two months without assistance from League personnel. Yes, severe."More silence, then nodding."Ideally, yes, but there is a tendency to force direct confrontation... No, no experience with or inclination towards such a thing... Nor with that."A longer silence than before, in which the man's eyebrows gradually crept higher, then lowered once more and knit together."There are two options, as I see it. I can either do as you advise, or carry out my assignment as initially directed... Confirmed, the alterations will be prepared for."With that, the man closed the phone, slipped it back into a pocket, and, in no apparent hurry, finished his coffee.OOC: As it's been a while since I've posted with him, it should be clarified that Mr. No-One is in a quiet corner of the League base that, until recently, held Aquarius.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC - Sluice @ Superbeing Smackdown"Oh." Sluice supposed it made sense, given the familiarities Fellwyd's species seemed to share with Earth reptiles. "Well, I suggest we try to sleep now then. The canteen - that's the area where we can eat - is closed, and I don't know how long it'll be before we are called up to fight again." Of all the fancy features her new supersuit possessed, Sarah had only just realised that it didn't contain any form of timepiece. Nor did any place they had travelled to in the repurposed bunker. So she was unsure what time of day it was - it was afternoon when they arrived, so perhaps it was early evening now? It didn't really matter - after the battle with The Reaper, the stressful experience of encountering Mastermind and the recent fight she was certain that she would sleep soundly.Sluice stood up and drew more water from the air - it was cleaner than the stuff they could get from the tap - and coalesced it into a sphere, moving it over herself to wash away the dirt and sweat. Though the prospect wasn't an appealing one, she realised that she would have to sleep in her supersuit. There were no other clothes to change into and, though Fellwyd probably didn't care there was no way she was going to sleep naked.She climbed onto one of the beds. Before laying down she gestured to the sphere of water still hovering in the air between herself and Fellwyd."Want a wash?"IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankViktor remained silent as he listened to Carapace's response, replying with a curt 'understood' on his HUD. He was willing himself to stay level-headed; it would be easy for an unprofessional to panic, to rage at how the situation was ever so steadily slipping out of his control. But Viktor had thirty years of experience behind him. If there was one thing he knew how to do, it was to get a job done. They were close to a lead regarding Lady Hexas now, he was sure of it - all that was required was to keep the ragtag team together for the duration. Heck, if he'd managed to keep Darkness, a self-professed pure evil being under control, then this should be a picnic.Around them, the interior of the MERLIN suite was darkened, due to there being no power. Or at least the appearance of no power. He switched his HUD to thermal imaging mode.OOC: Over to you Armageddon, tell me what he sees.IC(NPC) - Golem-Girl @ The Foilocution CorporationBANG!As had its kin, the orange gem set into the ring shattered. Immediately the acid ceased to spray from Golem-Girl's hand, although she continued to gesture as if it was. It seemed that she couldn't actually feel the loss of that power, and with her eyes still blindfolded probably didn't know that the instant-darkness ring was broken either."Bullets don't scare me," the villainess sneered, facing in Ultionis' vague direction. "Bet you're useless without 'em though, aint'cha? Only reason you guys got me trapped is these unfair odds. I could take any one of you one-on-one. Come on, let's do it!"Now that the battle had ceased, Scott Omaha's quiet sobbing could be heard from under the desk...

Edited by Kumata

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankCould that heat source be the machine and/or computer array used to hack into the network of satellites used to transmit Lady Hexas' broadcast? An additional possibility was that it was also the control centre for the villainess' killsat. There were no humanoid shapes visible, but any number could easily be hidden behind that central heat source. The group had gotten an answer when they knocked on the door earlier, so there was definitely one human milling about. At least there no guards posted in the corridors.After thinking this over for a while, Viktor heightened the volume of his vocal transmitter (just enough to be heard over the others' introductions to Ike) and announced the facts to the group:"There is active machinery at the centre of this facility. We will move towards it. Be on guard. When we reach the machinery do not attempt to destroy it until I give permission. We must first understand what it is." If it was the crux of Lady Hexas' plans then there was a high likelihood that it had built-in countermeasures, maybe even in the event of its destruction. Viktor kept his HUD in thermal imaging mode, wanting to be alert to any ambush attacks...

Edited by Kumata

Grau circled under and around the new person that walked into the room. Maybe she was Mentalist? He probably should have taken the time to actually read those papers. He vaguely remembered that someone name Jocasta owned the library... Still, he was pretty sure this "Mentalist" also went by "Madness," and he was also relatively sure that his target was male. Still, he didn't mind killing both. Thus, silent as he could be and still under the floor, the villain slowly pulled his rapier from its sheath.

IC: Skyra - The Foilocution Corporation -Skyra sighed, "Be quiet." He said to Golem-Girl. He looked at Loadstone and Ultionis. "Well...that wasn't too bad..." Skyra said, grunting as he sat up. The back of his shoulder was at the very bruised.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

NPC: "I've been in worse fights," Ultionis agreed. He looked around. Security didn't seem to be aware of them yet. They might be able to smuggle Golem-Girl out of here without raising the alarm... He glanced at Lodestone. "Best we exfil now, get off of her turf. Never know what kind of surprises are waiting here."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: "You what?""Quiet down,young man. This is a library, not a rock concert. Since you didn't seem to hear me, the shapeshifter was Mata Hari and she has taken the form of the receptionist you assaulted. With good reason."Madness narrowed his eyes. He thought he heard something, but he blamed it on his mind playing tricks. His nerves were jittery today.

"Wer Traumt?"

Real Name: Elijah FydellAlias: GravityAppearance: Around 5' 6" tall. His skin is pale, as if he never goes outside, and his dirty blonde hair is almost always in a state of messiness. Pretty much looks like he stuck his finger in an electrical outlet and then took a broken comb to it. He is thin, but lean, like an athlete. His most distinguishing feature, however, is his shockingly purple eyes. His super suit is mainly black, with various purple portions. Including his gloves, the symbol on his chest, and stripes that run down the length of the suit. Over the suit, he sometimes wears various purple armor plates on his lower arms, chest, back, and legs. These plates are nearly indestructable, although, their immense weight forces him to wear only a few at a time (Usually a guantlet on his right arm, a left shoulder plate, and his chest peice). To hide his identity, he wears a black visior over his eyes. He wears more casual clothing when undercover. This consists of cargo-shorts, and t-shirt a size too big.Power: Manipulation of gravity. Some of the things he can do with this power are:

• [*]Increase/desceasing the weight of an object. (Uses this ability to lighten the wight of his armor.)[*]Change the direction of gravity's pull on an object.[*]Move objects through manipulation of gravity.[*]Create explosions and/or implosions of gravity.[*]Sorta fly through gravity manipulation.[*]Create objects out of gravity. (e.g. Making a sphere of gravity. The sphere isn't actually real, just gravity being forced into a shape.)

He is still learning new things to do with this power, and doesn't believe he has tapped into his full potental. He can be distracted when using his power, causing him to loose control over what he was doing. Extreme stress or other strong emotions also make it difficult for him to use his power.Allegiance: Solo rookie hero.Area: None, wanders around. Although, he considers New England to be his 'home'.Bio: Elijah grew up as normal as one would expect from a kid with super powers. Although, he didn't discover them untill he was around 12, odd things always seemed to happen around him. Birds would fly up-side-down, waterfalls would momentaraly fall up, bricks seemed to weigh no more then paper, while paper would feel heavier then a car. At first, Elijah was frightened by this newfound ability, but eventually learned to work with it. As a person, he is generally easy going and funny; even if he is slightly wierd at times. Suprizingly smart, he has always been facinated by the way things work, from a bike to the stars shining in in the sky. He is particularly interested in his powers, and is always coming up with new theories as to how he got them.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I've made a new TSTW banner if anybody has gotten tired of the older one (although this one doesn't change, unfortunately). The code is:

[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=417&st=0"][img=http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/Novastraxius/BeOneBeBothBanner.png][/url]
Edited by Kumata

OOC: Gravity is approvedIC: The group encountered no traps as they headed towards the centre of the MERLIN Suite, where there was, as Gadgeteer had predicted, the network used for hacking into the satellite. Someone had rerouted half the wiring in the building, focusing it into one machine capable of hacking past the site's defences. Tending to this nest of wires and cables was one solitary figure. With insulation suit discarded and laying off to the side his super-suit was obvious, mostly black with trails of green criss-crossing and zigzagging over it. He was muttering to himself as he darted to and fro across the great technological web

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian cursed quietly and drew his pistol, sneaking through the web and trying to flank the villain.This should end well... thought the League liason bitterly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Lone)thats a lot of wires, and who is that at the center?

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Awesome. Anyplace I could jump in?IC: Gravity (Somewhere close to something important happening that I haven't quite figured out yet)A black suited man sat casually, relaxing back, and sipping what appeared to be a cup of coffee. Now, that wasn't strange, but when the coffee was held in a purple armored fist, and the owner of said hand was floating ten stories above the ground, well... That's a slightly different story. From under his black visor, Elijah Fydell; otherwise known as Gravity; observed the streets below him.There wasn't much for him to do at the moment, besides finish the coffee.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OCC: where is gravity? i have a new character i could put near yours

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)