To Save The World!

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell BankOne man. In many ways that was the worst amount of people Viktor could hope for. If Lady Hexas trusted this one man to operate and protect this part of her operation, then this one man must be good.Then again there was the possibility that Lady Hexas simply lacked followers or had grossly misjudged the amount of security needed, but Viktor rarely took those type of possibilities into account. More often than not they were just wishful thinking.Saosin had already snuck off to the side. Apart from the explosion Negafire had used to blast off the entrance, they had been talking on the way here and Gadgeteer's own armour made a soft clanking noise as he moved, so the man had most likely already heard them coming. But in case he was slightly deaf or too engrossed in his work to have noticed, Gadgeteer gestured quietly to Negafire as the remainer of the group stood in the doorway. From the motions he was making Negafire could tell Gadgeteer's message was along the lines of 'attack him with fireballs'...

Edited by Kumata

OCC: i'll set him down next to yours nowIC(Tragedy)Tragedy stop following the guy on the hoverboard, and landed on the roof of some buliding, with a guy floating over the edge, with what looked like a cup of coffee in his hand. his hand that was covered in purple armor. Alex decide to put his mask on, and felt better the instant he got it on fully."hello there, mister floater."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Gravity (Um, where ever Tragedy is at)The armored hero lazily turned his head to the mask wearing figure, his purple eyes studying him from under his visor. "Yo," Gravity said casually, taking another sip of coffee, "Wazzup?"He didn't seem to notice the fact that he was floating over nothingness. And that a fall from that hieght would be fatal.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tragedy, with Gravity on some buliding)um, nothing much. i see your floating over the side of this buliding. i might just go out on a limb here, but i say that your powers have something to do with gravity or flight. would I wrong there?"

War...war never changes.

IC: Gravity (Some building with Tragedy)"Nope," the purple armed man said, taking another sip.Just before it seemed Gravity was ignoring Tragedy completely, the Gravity Manipulator "sat up" and "walked" back over to the roof of the building. "Name's Gravity," said Super Hero said, holding out an armored gauntlet to shake.Strangely, only his right hand was armored, while his left was just the glove part of his body suit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tragdey, meeting new people)" the name's Tragedy. it's also my life story, if you were wondering." this is the first person i've talked to in over 14 years. maybe i'll come out of my shell one day soon.

War...war never changes.

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, Merlin Suite)Ike appeared by Saosin's side and held up a finger to his mouth. "In my repeated experience, the most probable outcome of this encounter is a formidable force difficult to counter. There are signs of a fail-safe. The situation suggests that either I or Gadgeteer should approach, myself for my indestructibility and Gadgeteer for his status as group leader. In any case, Gadgeteer did not advocate any actions yet." He then stood back, crossing his arms. He was concerned about the implications of assaulting the individual in the black and green suit. It could easily be that provoking him would result in a bomb being dropped prematurely and an advertisement sent across the world with footage of the heroes confronting Hexas' minion.Unless Hexas was this figure's minion. That was always a possibility. Or they were both minions of some grand chessmaster who was too clever to ever be seen. This could easily be as well. It was te most logical course of action. It was what Ike would have done.But anyway, supposedly such footage would show that the forces of the world were trying to cheat Hexas, and the nuclear bomb would show the conciquences. It was a grim thought.OOC: Dang, it's so incredibly tempting to make him talk like Ian here, but I haven't introduced that character into the RPG yet.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Fine," said Tilian, running a check on his MEUSOC. "When Gadgeteer gives the order, I'll lay down suppressing fire and you move in on him. Got any guesses as to his power?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gravity (On random building # 2,475)The partly armored Hero sucked in loudly through his teeth. "Well, that sucks. But don't expect me to go explaining my life story to you," Gravity said, finished the rest of the coffee.He held out his hand, palm up, with the plastic cup resting in it. Without appearent reason, the cup suddenly disappeared with a loud pop, as it was crushed to fraction of its orginal size. Handy thing, gravity, especially when you didn't want to litter.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, MERLIN suite)"Educated guesses, but no sound conclusion," said Ike. "One, he could be like me and have created his own powers through supergenius, which could easily include technopathic abilities, as he appears to be adept at computers. The flexibility of his suit, however, suggests his abilities to consist of physical characteristics more directly related to combat. Tehnokinesis, perhaps. The green lines on his suit would suggest as much. My primary concern is that if we provoke him he'll send a signal to prematurely bomb a city to show the conciquences for trying to stand up to Lady Hexas. It would be best to analyze the machinery with reliable gear first to look for evidence of his abilities and the nature of the scheme."Speaking of which, does your photographic memory entail that you are more observant? Your brain, for all of its memory, wouldn't have to filter your perception as much. What do you notice about the machine?"OOC: I'm assuming that during Kumata's post with Gadgeteer everybody's now on a first-name-and-power basis.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC (Tragedy,with Gravity on some buliding)"neat trick. i'll show you one of mine now." Just as Tragedy finished saying that, he started to morph into his signture form, a were-wolf. it was his favorite, and he could still talk in this form as well. "ta-dah!"

War...war never changes.

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Uh...yeah," said Tilian, scanning his surroundings and taking in every square inch of the soon-to-be battleground. "Thing is huge. Massive, both technologically and physically. From the number of outlets and security feeds brimming from this place, I'd say that at least half of the building's energy is being used in this web. Security feeds, firewalls, the Jodrell d-bases...everything looks like it's feeding into this complex."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, MERLIN suite)"One would reason as much," said Ike. "Supposedly he would know of our presence here due to the Jeznewooby incident, and we released enough decibals of noise on our way to this room for him to hear us, assuming he's not deaf. It's offsetting that he would be ignoring us right now."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Gravity (Still on that building)"Neat-o," Gravity said, taking out a small note book and pen.He then began to sketch the Shape-shifting hero, occasinaly floating aound Tragedy. After only a few seconds he turned the note book around so Tragedy could see. "Waddya think?" He asked, holding up the suprizingly good drawing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tragedy, with Gravity, still at the buliding roof)"It's nice, it really looks like me. do you draw a lot?" Tragedy said this all while in wolf form, having long ago learned how to talk in werewolf form. it was a skilled he used in a fight more often then for normal talk, but he didn't feel like shifting back to normal.(Lone) "im ready when ever you are Gadgeteer." Lone said this though the comm channel, so he would have to yell across the room. Lone had moved to the side opposite Ike and Tillian, so he could give cover fir if need for the pair. Lone also pulled out his right side SMG, just in case.

War...war never changes.

IC: Negafire caught Gadgeteer's signal and nodded quickly. He formed a pair of fireballs and launched them, one after the other towards the engineer. If anybody caught his face in a split second of blue flame, they would have seen a wide grin on Negafire's face as he threw the fireballs.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC(still on that buliding with Tragedy and Gravity)no, not really. can you fly in using your powers? cause i just got an idea."

War...war never changes.

OCC: road trip to some whereIC:(Tragedy, with Gravity)"I can fly on my own, i can use a bird form, but i was asking if you could fly because i just thought, lets go on a road trip to somewhere"

War...war never changes.

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, MERLIN suite)"On the other hand," said Ike, "I have hypothesized there's nothing like jumping on your gut intuition. N-Ber's intuition and my own seem to be a bit divergent, but I won't argue." It was, after all, too late.OOC: Well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what TPTI has in store for us.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)..."When you say go, I'll start firing at the guy, and you run at him and try to restrain him," Tilian said, simplifying it for Ike.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Changeling - JFK International Airport):Changeling could only watch as the android and Sasquatch went at it, hammer and tongs. The furry hero slashed at the android, his blow twisting into a light pole."Reckless would be an understatement. I really don't want to think about the litigation the League may face from this." The rookie had a half-horrified expression of awe as he watched Sasquatch. He could try intervening, but he had read the other hero's statistics. "Getting in there now and getting hit by a stray blow would only leave me with a crushed rib cage, pelvis, cranium, femur..." Changeling readied a pair of discettes, prepared to snipe at the android if an opening showed up. The young hero nearly dropped the weapons when Sasquatch rammed his hand through the windshield of a vehicle. "What on earth is he doing with that Smart car?"Sasquatch cranked back his arm, his roar echoing into the almost abandoned parking lot. A group of activists remained huddled behind a concrete barricade, filming the fight with their mobile phones.Several things happened in rapid succession. First, the damaged light pole groaned as it tilted over, falling towards one of the injured members of Professor Perdition's security team. Changeling whirled towards the wounded man, an instinctive warning slipping from his lips. "Look out!" Changeling sped towards the man. The rookie was so caught up in the absurdity of yelling a warning to an incapacitated man that he didn't notice the blood draining from his pale face, turning it a sharp white, as his wavy brown hair transformed into straight white locks.Secondly, the woman started to run at an angle towards the armoured transport, an angle which placed the activist 'film crew' in the line of any projectile that Sasquatch would throw.Thirdly, the furry hero punched forward, releasing the improvised projectile at the robot.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC: The villain's constant movement meant targeting him was a hard business, but Negafire came close. His fireballs landed to one side of the engineer, turning the linoleum flooring into bubbling goo, and onto the machine itself, creating a shower of sparks that threw the villain back. As he hit the ground (not the boiling, melted bit, obviously) he drew a pistol from a hidden pocket and started waving it about."I thought I told you to begone!" he shouted at shadows, "I figured all the noise was you taking my advice. Go away or I start shooting! You'd be amazed how few heroes are bulletproof!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)He had a gun. Obviously, whatever superpower he may have had wasn't that great."Drop the gun!" he yelled, moving into a position where he was still covered by the machine while being able to aim his silenced MEUSOC at Hexas' grunt. "Take your own advice!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Gadgeteer @ Jodrell Bank"I am bulletproof," boomed Gadgeteer threateningly, audio emitters at max volume. "Do as my comrade says and drop your weapon. If you wish to leave this facility in good health you will tell us all you know of Lady Hexas's scheme." A small part of Viktor hoped that the supersuited man wouldn't - he wanted something to take his bottled frustration out on.He also a sent a brief, private message to Lone over their comm-link. "Move to the back of the machinery. Study it; determine what it does and if it is safe for us to destroy it..."OOC: Apologies, the banner I posted yesterday is actually too big according to BZP's signature guidelines! Here's the code for the fixed version:

[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=417&st=0"][img=http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/Novastraxius/BeOneBeBothBannerSmaller.jpg][/url]
Edited by Kumata

Dieter Geist, Grau/Jocasta's LibraryIC:

This guy was almost comical to watch. He jumped at his own shadow and fainted at his own heartbeat. Well, that was quite the exaggeration, but still. Then again, it might be harder to successfully pull this off. Pulling his pistol from its holster with his left hand, he leaped from the floor behind Madness. Quick as his military training had him able, the villain became tangible in both arms and his torso and wrapped his left appendage around his target's neck, curling the pistol to point at Jocasta. His right arm, holding the rapier, was currently aimed to try to stab Mentalist through the right lung and the heart.Yeah, this wasn't going badly. Yet.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

:kaukau: IC: (Ike, Jodrell Bank, MERLIN suite)Ike dashed to the side and behind the engineer so that he was situated in-between two heroes. Unlike Gadgeteer, he didn't boom out that he was bullet-proof as well. It would be best for the villain to attempt to use them and waste his ammunition. he would have advanced upon the engineer to provoke fire, but his assumptions from the past still set the assumption of a fail-safe in his mind and besides that Gadgeteer hadn't given the order.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)This had worked out better than anticipated: he, Gadgeteer, Ike, and Lone had trapped the supersuited man inside of a crucifix formation, and all four of them were either immune to the man's bullets or armed well enough to disarm him before they could fire. Negafire was standing by, ready to...well, fire."You're surrounded, you know," he said. "Drop the gun and surrender peacefully."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Tragedy, ready to go on a roadtrip with Gravity)"not sure. just go somewhere you know?"(Lone, at the bank, moving to look at the mainframe)"copy that" Lone moved over behind what he guessed to be the mainframe for the whole building. once he got behind it, he started to remove a panel and pushed aside some wires until he reached an acess port to the mainframe. he ported in, and started to work on the firewalls around the CPU.

War...war never changes.

IC: Gravity (Building)"I know quite a few places... And most of them are just like here. Dull, boring, uneventful..." the partly armored hero admitted."Although, I bet I could create a worm-hole, travel instantly to a place, and if we don't like it; go somewhere else," Gravity mused. "But, it probably wouldn't be a good idea, seeing as I've never done it before."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Hah! You bring machinery to bring down CAPTAIN CODE!" The villain's eyes seemed to gleam upon seeing Gadgeteer. Hang on, no...they really were gleaming, with an eerie green miasma. The display in Gadgeteer's visor started to flicker and distort, lines of green code squirming across his vision like worms, eventually coalescing into a face made of ones and zeros that blocked out everything he could see. It opened its translucent mouth and started laughing as Gadgeteer felt his arms and legs start to move as Captain Code commandeered his suit and had him charge at Saosin

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Whistler): The businessman was obviously just a bit surprised at the display of the man's powers, though, with Gadgeteer and Saosin occupied, he was willing to take a calculated risk. Hoping that the man* would be too occupied with controlling Gadgeteer's powered armor to focus on physical events around him, Bruce ran in close (not shouting out his name like his opponent seemed to believe was necessary) and, coming in from the side, swung a left hook at the villain, intending to punch him in the throat.OOC: I really hope he isn't good at multitasking, otherwise guns are suddenly going to be useful.*The person he is punching is, in fact, Captain Code.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:(Tragedy, on that building still)"why not? if it works, you have faster way of getting around, if it doesn't well, lets not think about."(Lone,at the bank, breaking a firewall)Lone saw what was happening in the corner of his sight. this has not good. Lone worked faster, hoping this technopath wouldn't notice his hacking attempts

War...war never changes.

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Oh, for the love of..."With the grace and poise that came from years of surfing and athletics back home in California, Tilian leaped cleanly away from Gadgeteer's sudden advance, landing cleanly behind one of the pieces of machinery. Grinning, he bent down and unplugged it, hoping to distract Captain Code long enough for Gadgeteer to readjust himself.He grinned to himself as Bruce Airey swung a hook at Captain Code and waited to see what happened next. If all went as planned, the villain wouldn't see Airey coming and would get thwacked in the side of the dome.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gravity (Building)"Sorry, man, normally I'd say yes; but not with this," Gravity said, shaking his head."Besides, as far as I know, in order to create a stable worm-hole I'd have to make a supermassive black hole. Seeing as I like the Earth the way it is... Well...""Its a "no" untill I can find another way to bend space-time to my liking."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -