To Save The World!

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Gadgeteer."Tilian's exhausted voice cut through Viktor's thoughts, and when he came to, the young League member was turned around, staring at him inquisitively."I can't set the jet's autopilot until I know where we're going. Where to?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Viktor Borislav @ The sky over ManchesterViktor almost snapped "fly it manually then" but he just stopped himself; he thought it would serve him better in the long run to stay on the good side of a League member."Take us somewhere we can interrogate him," he pointed to the unconscious Captain Code. "Somewhere without technology..."

Edited by Kumata

IC(Whistler): As they all settled in on the jet, and the question of "where next" was brought up, a thought occurred to the businessman."Err... I can't help but notice that we didn't actually find a talking fish in a suit. We found the controls for a kilsat, we found a person of villainous character manning those controls, but no fish."IC(Fellwyd): The alien thought for a moment."I do not see how any harm could come from it, and, after the fight, it would likely do some good."

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Saosin (Sky over Manchester, England)Tilian was quiet for a second. The atmosphere inside the jet was hot, tense: the four heroes (well, three heroes and villain) looked to be in no mood to talk to one another. Captain Code's still-prone form lay in the chair occupied by Lone just twenty minutes earlier. Whistler was the first one to speak."Err... I can't help but notice that we didn't actually find a talking fish in a suit. We found the controls for a kilsat, we found a person of villainous character manning those controls, but no fish." "He's right," said the Californian. "Which is why we need to get him somewhere and interrogate him on the whereabouts of the talking fish."He turned to the controls, having half a mind to set a course for the League Court of Great Britain. After a second, he discarded the thought: the last thing the already-tense team needed was another group of members.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Sluice @ Superbeing SmackdownSluice willed the sphere of water to move across the alien, engulfing every part of his body that he didn't need to breathe from. It swirled slowly, like a gentle whirlpool, filled with miniature currents that weaved around his limbs and tail."Hold your breath." The alien did so and she finished by submerging his head. When the cleaning was done she willed the water to disperse, becoming mist that gradually evaporated out of sight."Let's try to get some sleep, then," said Sluice. "Good night, Fellwyd. I promise your days spent with me won't always be this... bizarre." She rolled over and was asleep in minutes...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian finally decided to set a course for the airfield they had been at hours previously: the Jet could use a good refueling, and it wasn't like they wouldn't be hurt by another day or two's rations. It might not be the place to interrogate Hexas's minion, but at the very least, they could stop for a bit and plan from there...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gravity (Flying to NYC, woot!)There wasn't much said on the trip, well, proably because Tragedy couldn't talk, and Gravity didn't like talking to himself. So, the two super-humans had a relatively quiet and uneventful flight. (Gravity did fly head into a rather tall building, but only minor property damage was done).After about an hour, they could just make out the outline of the city on the horizon. "Look, man," Gravity said pointing with his armored hand.OOC: Hmm..... Was my new character's profile missed? :(

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Real Name: Dr. Lance WessnothAlias: EldritchAppearance: -As Dr. Lance Wessnoth, a tall, somewhat thin individual, with a wispy goatee, thin eyebrows, and hair of the darkest black. His eyes are a brilliant green. -As Eldritch, a 9-foot tall, maddeningly-uncomprehendable mass of semi-humanoid-shaped scales, muscules, and tentacles of the most disturbing greens and browns. A gigantic pair of wings rest on his back, though they are often changed into whatever propulsion apparatus is need. Power(s): -Very powerful mental powers, including Telepathy, Telekinesis, Mental Blasts, and masking one’s presence their mind. These are accessible in either form, though they’re much weaker when he is Dr. Wessnoth.-When the being known as Eldritch, he has the ability to control and reshape his body, so that he may adapt to whatever occurs. For instance, if he had to dive underneath water, gills would be created. If he was forced to leap off a cliff, wings would be created so that he may survive. Sudden changes in temperature, or/and extremely fast moving objects can get past this sudden adaptation. Allegiance: Unknown.Area: Eldritch has been sighted from Boston to Portland, Maine. Most frequently seen in NY.Bio: Dr. Wessnoth was, at one time, a relatively famous philosopher, physicist, and scientist. His thoughts, theories, and essays were widely regarded as ingenious and fact. Then, he began a descent into the occult, the arcane, and the blasphemous, looking for answers he was unable to find himself. The maddening search resulted in him obtaining many dangerous, and demonic artifacts. Finally, one night, at the witching hour, he created a gate for something other-worldly to enter through, so that he might understand. What came through that night told him what he wished to hear, but it never left. The price for it’s blasphemous knowledge was that it bonded to him, becoming part of his essence. Dr. Lance Wessnoth, from that day on, would become Eldritch when both of the minds inside his skull wished it to be so.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Hanna (NYC, continuing Gravity's way of intoducing characters with coffee)Hanna Lovejoy sat on one of the many banches in New York City, a small cup of coffee in her hand. She didn't really need the beverage, but did need something to do. And so, the coffee provided that (even if somewhat boring) something to do. She decided to try and take the day off from trying to help people out, so was in more casually clothing then her supersuit.Although, sometimes it sunk that her powers didn't switch "off". Sensing the feelings and emotions of those around you could be quite distracting at times.OOC: Open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)The group had flown in relative silence for about ten minutes before the plane's communication system buzzed to life."Saosin, this is London. Saosin, repeat. This is London. Do you copy?"Tilian looked at the others before moving towards the comm."London, this is Saosin, I copy.""What's the status on your team?"Tilian was quiet for a second, figuring out how exactly to answer."Saosin. Come in.""Ah, London, this is Saosin. We're all fine, save one. May I ask what this is about?""We registered wormhole activity at the coordinates the killsat was registered at about fifteen minutes ago. At the same time, we have flight logs saying your jet took off from Jodrell. You know anything about it?"Tilian's heart skipped a beat."Um, London, that was our guy," he said. "You got a status on the killsat?"Heart-wrenching silence for seconds."Saosin, this is London. We just received touchdown word. Repeat, touchdown has been made. Killsat has been taken out of the sky."Tilian's grin finally escaped and made its way across his face, and he leaned back in the chair with a relieved sigh."London, I could kiss you right now.""You have Hexas?""That's a negative, London. We have one of her subordinates, a technopath named Captain Code. Run him through the databases, see what you can find. We're gonna find a spot to interrogate him now.""Roger that, Saosin. Good work to you and the rest of the team. London out."Tilian spun the chair around, still grinning like a madman. He high-fived the person next to him (Negafire, he noticed after a second) and leaned back in the chair with a relieved look. Millions of innocent casualties had just been averted...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire high-fived Saosin, grinning and chuckling to himself. Mission accomplished! He should probably stick around until they found Hexas however... "So uh... Where /exactly/ are we going?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)"Right now, back to the airfield to refuel," said Tilian, still grinning. "After that, we're gonna see if we can find a quiet place without a lot of technology."He grinned at the unconscious villain in Lone's chair."I figure Sleeping Beauty over there could use a nice little wakeup call."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire looked back and grinned, rubbing his hands together. "I can handle a wakeup call, if nobody else has the stomach." He paused realizing what he'd just said and how it sounded... He just had to hope nobody caught it...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Saosin (Jodrell Bank, Manchester, England)Tilian raised an eyebrow."Hey, uh, N-Ber," he said, trying not to use the clone's real name. "Mind if I talk to you in the back for a second?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire froze. Yeah, there was no way this guy /didn't/ know who he was... Great, damage control time. "Um... Sure, let's go." He said, getting up and walking to the back of the plane.

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)Tilian waited until the two of them were alone before closing the door and keying in a four-digit code into the keypad. A whooosh! sound echoed sharply through the room as the door locked."In case you're still wondering," he said, sitting down on the fold-out bed meant for League members on overnight trips, "yes, I know you're Negafire. I know that you're a great - almost perfect, really - clone of Ken Orkoa, and I know about your links to the Danielle Thomas kidnapping yesterday."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Interaction excepted.IC: Strike, NYCStrike flipped off a quite tall building, landing on the street with a loud crash. Things cracked and gaveway. And these things were not Strike's bones. Stepping out from the crater he had just made, Strike noticed the nearby citizens, who all were stunned in terror.The stunned nearby citizens began to back away, much to Strike confusion. "Wha-?" He asked, puzzled by their reaction. "Oh, right. Crater in the ground." He said as he realized what he'd done. Unknown to him, another super-powered solo hero sat nearby. One by the name of Hannah Lovejoy.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Negafire leaned against the far wall, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Great detective work, Sherlock. So how'd you do it? Notice the resemblance, then call Leah? And for the record, I'm an /exact/ clone, except for the scars and a slight mutation in my Omega gene which accounts for the fire coloration. Clone isn't even the best word, I'm a psychic duplicate, created from omega energy and a drop of Ken's blood... On a separate note, why are we doing this in private? You three could probably kick my butt." Negafire didn't mention he had an ace in the hole if that happened... Better leave that to see if anything went wrong.

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"Becuase," Tilian sighed, "I'm going to offer you a deal."This may have seemed like a spur-of-the-moment thing to Negafire, but this had actually been on his mind since he had called Leah. If he could find a way to play this right, maybe...maybe everybody would win.Of course, that was if he played it right.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire raised an eyebrow. /That/ was one thing he didn't see coming. "What kind of deal we talking about, kid?"

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"First off, don't call me kid. I'm 23 years old, and you're not even 1."He leaned his hands against the back of his head and kicked back."Do as you're told until we have Hexas in custody," he said. "Stay away from New York City. In return, I'll keep the League off your back for the Danielle Thomas case and any other present crimes you're wanted for."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Wazzup, Darkon? *caughcaughHannanotHannahcaughcaugh*IC: Hanna (NYC)Hanna had just gotten up from the bench when a black Hero-meteor crashed into the sidewalk infront of her. Most of the civilians backed away in suprized and fear, she knew this thanks to her power, but she stayed there on the edge of the craetor. "Um, are you alright?" she asked, looking down into the hole at Strike. He probably was, as she couldn't feel any pain coming off of him, but she still asked.Hanna was trying to be normal today, after all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Negafire bristled at the first comment. "Perfect replica of a 19 year old, I'm 19, okay? As for the deal... Well, I was sent here to help with Hexas anyway, so that part's good. As for New York... I have an apartment there, and some personal stuff. Nothing bad, just a few swords I didn't have time to move to the new Coalition base. Can I go back and get those, at least? Although... Any way you could sweeten the deal? All I'm getting is possible protection from the Thomas kidnapping, I'm not wanted for anything else."

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)Tilian bit his lip and thought for a second. In the dim lighting of the room, the dark circles under his eyes had grown much more visible."10% stake in my bar," he said finally. "One of the top five most visited in New York City. You're looking at a couple extra thousand a month in income."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: My bad.IC: Strike, NYCStrike's head shot skyward in surprise at Hanna's question. "Eh? Oh, I'm fine." He said as he flipped out of the hole. Running foward, he ran straight into a building, but continued to run up it, his feet turned into climbing spikes. Peculiar sight, that.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Negafire thought for a moment, then stuck out his hand at Tillian. "Deal. Nice doing business with you. Aww, but I don't get to visit the bar, do I? No matter, I don't drink anyway."

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"Don't worry, there's coffee there, too. Some of the best," he said with a grin.. "Just be careful who you talk to you and you should be fine."He stuck his hand out and shook."Well, let me rephrase that," he added after a second. "You can enter New York City, but only with my express permission and with me within one hundred feet of you at all times. I'm putting a lot of trust in you, Negafire. Don't abuse it."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: :PIC: Hanna (NYC)Hanna, interested, followed the strange being to the building, and sighed as he ran up the side of it. Not wanting to give up so easily she walked into the building and took an elevator to the top floor. She arrived just in time to see Strike through the window, and waved at him."Hi," she said telepathicly to him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: And because this character has been collecting dust for who knows how bloody long...IC: Dreamcatcher - A Beach, Dreamworld -Crystal was lying in a hammock between two palm trees, she'd used her powers to create them, in this Dreamworld, she could pretty much do anything she wanted. The only thing she couldn't do is figure out how to get back to the 'real' world.It seemed apparent that Skyra wasn't asleep, and he was the only person from the League who's dreams she could enter. The only problem was for some reason Skyra refused to sleep. He was probably busy doing something 'heroic' or whatever. She sighed, if she couldn't enter his dreams, maybe she could find someone else's, she needed someone to talk to.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nagafire chuckled and mock-saluted the hero. "Don't worry, I'm getting a good deal out of this. So, what do we do now? I think Gadgeteer might have his own suspicions."

IC: Strike, NYCStrike suddenly stopped. Peering through the window, he saw the woman from the other building. Wow, that was vauge. Spike (The alien-part of Paul's mind) said/thought with his usual sarcasm. Shut up, I'm trying to think here. Paul said in reply. An interesting sight indeed, to see an superhero argue with himself.Name's Strike. The super-powered being finally managed to think.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"Let him have them. He's a professional; it's only natural he's going to be suspicious. It's gonna be more difficult getting Plasmafire and Magneta to react postiively to this. Speaking of which if you're going to be N-Ber, you're going to need a more permanent name than his. Given it any thought?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire threw his hands up in exasperation. "I've tried coming up with a better name, I can't just keep stealing his identity! I've been on my own for like, 4 months now and I cannot for the life of me come up with a decent name! Maybe my problem is that I've been trying to keep with an 'opposite yet similar' theme... You got any ideas?"

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"Uhm...everything that immediately pops into my mind sounds like the antagonist in a bad Bruce Willis movie," Tilian admitted sheepishly. "How about...Jack Gunn?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire blinked, then cocked his head. "Eh... Gunn I could get used to, but Jack seems too... Normal... What about Blaise? (OOC: Pronounced 'blaze'.) That's a name, right?"

IC: Saosin (Air over Manchester, England)"Blaise Gunn sounds like a stomach condition you pick up after too many burritos at Taco Bell," Tilian commented. "How about Ember? It could, actually, fit with the N-Ber alias..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire paused, thinking it over for a moment. "Wait... Ember's actually a name? I've never heard that before..."