To Save The World!

IC: Saosin (Airfield, Manchester, England)"Um...yeah," said Tilian, looking over Ivan's shoulder. "And we should probably--duck!"He shoved Ivan down and ducked down beside him as the flaming carcass of a plane soared only about two hundred feet over their heads."Oh, this is not my day..." he said, drawing his gun and looking up.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC:actually,in a sense,my mask is more normal than yours,if you waer one.mine is prerfectly round,with one identification mark on the side,and two eye holes.IC:(ozo...floating!?!?)"floating?!?!"ozo suddenly realizes that he should be falling right now."hey...im flying!i didnt know i could fly!...er,you say something?you cant always expect an alien who lives in the uninhabited areas of the world to talk perfect polite english,you know.im not exactly the...participative type."

OOC: I refer you to my previous post about not chucking in extra abilities. You've already said your axe can act as a hoverboard, use that. No flight powers
fixed it.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

OOC: New Character!Name: Cyrus Samuel LewisAlias: ParagonAppearance: Cyrus is notable for his juggling of multiple identities, and each differs rather drastically from the other in appearance.Cyrus Samuel Lewis (he often signs his letters as 'C. S. Lewis' as a bit of a joke), he dresses a classy incarnation of a 'new entrepreneur'. His style of dress is "business casual" and impeccably stylish, and his unearthly golden eyes are obscured by a pair of glasses and specially designed cosmetic contact lenses. At times, he wears a dark-coloured duster, but retains a slightly 'nerdy' look. On his right arm, he has a compact wrist computer made with flexible and exotic materials, usually hidden by his sleeve. He wears a necklace with a stylized crystal pendant.As Paragon, his costume is a white suit emblazoned with the Odal rune, flipped upside down and in black. It is on the outer sleeveless duster-like tunic over the rest of his suit. Paragon conceals his face with a white mask made to approximate a slightly smirking/serene/scowling (depending on the angle) human face with patterns and a silver circle on his forehead (think Amon from the Legend of Korra), and a white hood. Segmented stripes of silver line portions of his suit, 'filling out' the white, so as to make it more appealing. He wears what look like light armor on his shoulders, forearms, and lower legs, coloured in silver. This suit can shift in colour, white turning to dark grey and silver to gunmetal.He is a physically attractive man, with bright golden eyes and blonde hair that is respectably length. Cyrus is pale, in a vein similar to the old aristocracy, and has a lean build. His fingers are long, slender and graceful in appearance.Skills: Cyrus is skilled in science and technology. While he is fair at close combat, his focus has always been on the mental aspect of his abilities. Despite this, he is quite deft with his daggers. Tools:Cyrus Lewis: As Cyrus Lewis, he wears a wrist computer that can interphase with most media and communication networks/the Internet. It can project obvious holograms for communication purposes, and is a staple of Legacy International conventions. As this ego is a publicly committed peace activist, he carries no weapons.Paragon: As a primarily infiltration-based item, Paragon wears a supersuit. This is a result of an unconventional application of Faerie nanotechnology to enhance light armour and spider-silk fabric for use in harsh environments. The nanites in the suit are self-regenerating, and can realign their structure in a manner that filters out pure air from irradiated/smoggy environments. These nanites are made of a non-magnetic alloy. They cannot be used to make weapons or interphase with human tech. He carries a lock picking set, and his seven daggers.The primary source of power in the suit is found in high-capacity, nano-enhanced solar batteries. Their primary purpose is to filter radiation and pollution.Power: Tactile Psychic, surprisingly flexibleTactile Psychic: Cyrus’ powers are limited to a form of tactile telekinesis and tactile telepathy. He has never had any flashes of precognition. His powers manifest themselves through the medium of touch.He can create a tactile telekinetic field, and apply it much like Superboy of DC Comics. If he has handled an object a sufficient number of times or for a sufficient length of time (~5 times), he leaves a psychic imprint on it, allowing him to control said object at a distance. One he has imprinted on an object, it is shielded against the full control of other telekinetics.His tactile telepathy allows him to read the thoughts and memories of others through touch alone. This is extended to inanimate objects, granting him a form of psychometry. The longer he is in contact with something, the more he can glean from it. He can also leave a psychic impression on an object. Depending on his discretion, it can act as anything from a psychic beacon to a psychic simulation projector. However, his telepathy does not work at any range. He must be in physical contact for it to work. While long-range telepaths can attempt to his read his mind, he can consciously fight their efforts.Allegiance: His own moralityArea: Wherever he whimsBio: Cyrus Samuel Lewis grew up in a small town, graduating from MIT, studying mechanical and electrical engineering. Since then, Cyrus has built himself as the head of a global leader in renewable energy, technology development, and environmental/peace activism, Alerce International Industries Inc. Furthermore, as Paragon, he transformed a scattered movement of protestors into a powerful global network of activism, the Legacy Activists Network.He is a skilled manipulator of people, unfailing in his refusal to lie to others, and is a master at carefully compartmentalizing his identities. Even the most careful surface analysis of the organizations will betray no perceivable connection between his lives as Paragon and Cyrus.One thing is certain, beneath the exterior of a benevolent philanthropist and environmental activist, there is more to him than meets the eye.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC: Strike, NYC"I'm two things. Human, and alien." Strike said crypticly. "However, I assume you've already guessed that, so I'll explain. Of a sort." He continued. "I was bonded to an alien lifeform, one that attaches to it's partner." He paused after saying that. "And no, I don't mean partner like that." He said, a grin growing on his face. However, the grin was invisible on the "suit". IC: Ace, NYCAce's three red "eyes" glowed softly in the night as he made his way down the street, hands in his lab-coat's pockets. A very relaxed look for a robotic-lifeform.OOC: Ace open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gravity (NYC)"Ok," he said to Tragedy, "Follow me."With out warning, the armored hero dropped like a rock, and fell to the ground. Credit to his power, he landed on the ground softly, and brushed off some non-existant dust.Gravity seemed to like to make an entrance.IC: Hanna (NYC, roof)"Oh... So you are human," she said, more to herself then Strike. "So, that's what I sensed? The alien and, um, you? Or are they both you...?"Having two minds in one body was hard for Hanna to wrap her head around. It seemed rather... Strange.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Would it be cool to have Ace interact with Gravity & Co? In other news, that one profile status-update-on-my-profile-thingie everyone's posting in has once again been graced with my presence.IC: Strike, NYC"Both me. You're talking to the human part as of now." Strike said, refering to himself in third-person just to freak Hanna out. In reality, Paul had most of the control over the powers, with Strike acting like a co-pilot.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Neva! I shall defend my former name! :PAnd sure, Gravity would love to crush talk to an evil robot. :DIC: Hanna (NYC, roof)"That human part...?" she asked, he eyes growing wide for a second. Hanna decided it probably wasn't one of her brightest ideas to follow Strike. "I'm sorry, this is all rather confusing."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I doubt even Gravity could crush a Steel & Titanium-plated Robotic life-form. Besides, who's not to say Ace copied and pasted himself into other devices? (Nah, that would be god-moddy, but still)IC: Strike, NYC"I'm a combination of Human and Alien. The Human's and Alien's minds both exist inside me. This is the Human talking as of now." Strike attempted to explain.

pNNgXax.jpg

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, Manchester)Ivan picked up his glasses from where he landed on the ground. "Mark my words, I will pick up on the techno-babble later. Until then, what are we looking at here." He put on his glasses. "That's no space ship," he noted of the burning plane. He turned around to look for what had taken it down. Certainly, it must have been aggressive.OOC: I'm taking it that the plane itself wasn't the thing to follow them through the rift.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Saosin (City Airport, Manchester, England)"Well," he said, standing up. "What was that?"At the edge of the runway was a lone figure, walking towards them. He was wearing a supersuit of dark green and gold, and his mask was shaped like two lightning bolts that covered his eyes."What's with this guy?" Tilian asked, his hand still on his gun. "Is he supposed to look tough?"Almost in reply, when the figure was about 100 yards away, he took one arm and threw a ball of crackling electric energy, which gradually expanded into a blue flash of light: an EMP."Oh, ****," Tilian muttered, covering his eyes and ears as the EMP pulse exploded about twenty yards in front of them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Viktor Borislav @ Manchester AirportAs Viktor had noticed several moments ago, the League Jet was coming in to land at Manchester Airport, in correspondence with the destination Saosin had programmed into the autopilot. It nearly managed to do so too, until a pulse of blue light rippled through the craft.Viktor sat up in alarm. He didn't have much time to dwell on it, for there was a sudden, sicking downward surge as gravity seized hold of them. Luckily they didn't have too far to fall. The League Jet struck the runway at an angle; with a loud crunch and ripping noise the metal panels on the left side of the craft tore away. Viktor clung tightly to his seat until the juddering was over and the jet had skidded to a halt.With a sizeable gap now torn into the side of the craft, a great deal of the airport could be seen outside. Including Saosin, Ivan, and the as-yet-unidentified superbeing.Viktor got to his feet. He was assuming the green-and-gold superbeing had attacked Saosin, causing him to fall out of the jet. Was Negafire still in the back? And how had Ivan met back up with them? After the Jeznewooby incident Viktor couldn't help feeling that Ivan was the cause of this new disruption,"Watch him," Viktor barked at The Whistler. He was referring to the still-unconscious Captain Code. Viktor began gathering up the segments of his armour - then he realised. After that EMP it would be useless. He slammed the piece he was holding down in anger and looked back toward the airfield. This was going to be another irritating distraction...

Edited by Kumata

IC: (Lone, on the outside of a falling plane)The EMP didn't effect Lone a whole lot, all it did was mess with his helmet, but the falling plane did effect him. he let go when the plane was at a hight that he could survive, then he let go of the plane and did a roll when he hit the ground. son of B**** that hurt. looking down the runway, he saw a man, possible the one who launched the EMP? Lone wasn't sure, but he did see Tilian, and he guessed Ike's partner.(Tragedy)Alex followed Gravity down, fully morhping into a bird to fly down quickly.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Saosin (Manchester Airport, Manchester, England)Well, that took away the need for refueling.Tilian was unaware of the status of most of the people inside the plane: he could, however, see Gadgeteer standing in the gap left in the left side of the plane. Good. At least there was some backup to be had. He dodged another, smaller, EMP, and watched as it detonated about fifty yards behind him with a smirk. He ran towards a baggage cart and hopped on top of it, riding it towards the villain and preparing to make a rolling leap...Wait, is that Lone?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC: Carapace groaned. He was just about to contact Gadgeteer via the cellphone he'd left in Dmitri Kolyevich's pocket when everything, from cellphones to cameras to the actual jet they were flying in registered a significant power surge, then went offline. An EMP. Wonderful. He immediately began scanning security cameras at the nearby airport. With luck they would be in range... Nope, no such luck. He would have to rely on an agent who could be there in mere moments. A quick scan revealed no agents within the nearest fifty miles. That left only one reliable possiblity.He groaned again. This was always annoying.{H-D}

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC(Whistler): The businessman was rather badly shaken by the crash-landing, but, while it took him a few moments to regain his composure, he was uninjured, and, considering that he was completely unarmed, he was rather more up to the task of guarding an unconscious prisoner than rushing out and dealing with whoever had made the plane decide that aerodynamics was for chumps.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

NPC: Blackout (Manchester Airport, Manchester, England)The villain laughed and fired off another EMP blast at the baggage cart. Saosin jumped off about two seconds before the blast made contact, destroying it in a blue flash. His hearing was temporarily blown out as the BWOW-WOW-WOWWW sound of the moving pulse hit his League communicator, creating a huge ringing sound in his ears."Fools! Do you really think that you can defeat me this easily? Blackout?" he roared in a Scottish brogue.IC: Saosin (Manchester Airport, Manchester, England)"Well, now that you mention it..." he muttered, firing off a bullet at his kneecap. "Maybe."He cursed as the villain knocked it out of the sky with a small, centralized pulse, sending it weakly to the ground.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:(Lone, at the airport with a ruined plane)"maybe. you don't look that tough."As lone was saying this he pulled his SMGs out, and started to fire as fast as the guns could.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC - Sluice @ Superbeing SmackdownIn the physical realm, Sluice lay fast asleep, in as comfortable a position she could attain on the lumpy mattress. But her consciousness was not with her. She swam through a pool of silver in the realm of dreams, surrounded by skeletal robots and zombie sharks - no wait, they were skeletal sharks and zombie robots. And the silver pool wasn't a pool at all; it was an enormous hooded cloak.IC - Gap @ The Coalition's Arctic HQThe indigo-clothed villainness sipped slowly from her cup of coffee, eyes unfocused. If no villains came through here in need of assistance by the time she'd finished her drink, she would go looking through the base for someone to team up with. She was mulling on what sort of villain to search for, and how she should conduct herself in their company.IC - Viktor Borislav @ Manchester airportInhaling deeply, Viktor tried to gather his thoughts. With the rapidity at which events had been unfolding ever since their infiltration of Jodrell Bank, he could hardly keep up with everything that was going on, let alone assess every new development. But since it appeared that - for now, at least - Saosin and Ivan could hold their own against the EMP-utilising supervillain, he had the chance to do just that. He withdrew into the jet and pondered. In many ways Viktor's mind was like a computer (his deliberate lack of emotion likely had something to do with it). It generated possible courses of action and then, using logic, determined whether they were or weren't advisable to follow.A minute or two of this deep thought later, and he had come to a decision. Right now, the most effective course of action for him would be to work on upgrading his armoured battle suit by salvaging materials from the crashed League Jet. There were several reasons for this. Firstly, Saosin and Ivan might soon require help. Secondly, if Captain Code woke up prematurely, he wanted to be certain that his armour could defend against another digital attack. Thirdly, it was unlikely he'd ever get the chance to salvage parts from a League Jet again and this situation was the perfect excuse for him to do it without raising suspicions. He was a tech geek at heart. A part of him couldn't wait to start disassembling this state-of-the-art craft.Grabbing the various scattered segments of his armour, Viktor hopped out of the jet and, with some difficulty, moved them around to its rear where the engines were. On the right wrist of his armour was a ring of concealed tools - he removed a wrench from there and set to work...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Saosin (Manchester Airport, Manchester, England)Tilian watched as Blackout ducked behind the wreckage of the baggage cart to avoid Lone's bullets; now was the only chance he'd have to take him down. He took careful aim at a piece of discarded metal lying on the ground and fired it, his mind whizzing as it ran calculations on where the bullet would hit--"Hyee!!"Tilian fist pumped and raised his weapon, running in towards Blackout and pistol whipping him in the nose. The villain went down, clutching at his face, and Tilian took the advantage to club him again over the head, knocking him out this time. He put him in power-nullifying handcuffs and looked around."That was too easy..." he called out to Lone, reloading his empty pistol. "Stay alert for others."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: OOC: I believe it was his own character, and not every fight has to build up to a complicated, complex climax.IC: (Ivan, Manchester airport)Coming to the conclusion that it was not an individual who had come through the warmhole from an entirely different dimension but rather a different point in this realm of space, Ivan felt no reason to be alarmed. The situation could be several orders of magnitude worse, so why worry now. However, there was plenty of potential for other people to start appearing in the rift space around them, and it was more than likely that they would be sufficiently advanced, plus foregoing the ridiculous supersuits that seemed so popular around here.He pulled out his shock gun. EMPs would affect eletrical currents, but it couldn't touch shock energy. He had gone through the trouble of hauling that stuff from another universe for a reason.Ivan walked up next to Blackout to observe the villain. THe concussion was light enough that it wouldn't do any permanent damage. "Power-nullifying handcuffs. Nice touch, although I usually seal the deal with an injection that takes away their powers permanently. Has to be custom made, though, and for more advanced powers I'd have to go with outright surgery."Ivan pulled from his pocket a rod, which contained a few buttons that, when he pressed them, opened the rod up to reveal that it was bigger on the inside and took a physical form similar to a tool box. Several holograms, brimming with blue energy much like shock, hovered around him in a custom interface. He arranged some medical supplies, meanwhile also moving one of the holograms with coded finger gestures to move over the villain's body, creating an x-ray image of his internal organs. He also took a sample of the villain's DNA and held it up to his glasses before grabbing multiple chemicles and energy tablets and shaking them into a concoction. The veil began to glow with a brilliant light, which he placed inside of a metal box, since it was shining several times brighter than a welding device. A few seconds later, he opened the box and pulled the veil out with a pair of tongs. The syrum was rapidly cooling, so he quickly handled it with his own fingers, placed the results in a syringe, and screwed on a needle.All in all, he had done this in about ten seconds. It was fairly easy when the villain was unconscious and there was no other imminent threat."By the way, it seemed as if you two know each other. Is there any reason why I shouldn't just depower him right now?" inquired Ivan, looking up at Saosin.OOC: Oh, dang, posts go by so fast in this RPG my contributions end up obsolete in no time. Oh, well never mind then. Sorry, these things get confusing.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Negafire had been standing quietly while Mr. Mystery pondered his suggestion. Then, the plane bucked and started going down. The two barely stayed on their feet, and that's when Negafire saw it out of the window behind Mystery... The ex-villain grabbed onto the bed for support as the wall tore off, the impact knocking the door to the rest of the plane open. Seeing as that was closer, Negafire ignited himself and flew out the door. He barely had time to yell to the two left on the plane before he tore out of it, "Run for it, Mystery's gonna kill us all!" He landed on the tarmac and made a beeline for Tillian. "SAOSIN HELP, HE'S GONNA KILL ME, I SWEAR!"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

:kaukau: IC: (Ivan, Manchester airport)The pyrokinetic interrupted before Saosin could answer.Mister Mystery, eh? So that was his name. It was certainly not the first entity Ivan had ever met who had decided to use that pseudonym, so he would have to make a mental note not to mention any of those past encounters while in this dimension.Since he would have to get back to business soon, he didn't bother with approval from the surrounding superheroes. He injected the needle into Blackout and folded up his case, returning his gun to his right hand. This multi-powered villain certainly concerned him more than anything else he had encountered that day, save of course for the ethics violations of Irolaro's Batch. Still, this was the most danger he had been in while visiting this world.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC (Cyrus Lewis):"Oh, bugger! Not again!" A bespectacled man stood at a long table, a scowl of frustration smeared across his face. Laid across the table was an assortment of computer parts, fibre-optic cables and various other odds and ends. A wooden tray was built into an intricately carved table, neat cube-like indentations connected by multiple strands of copper, while shimmering turquoise water filled the frame perfectly. A soft glow in the liquid rose alongside what looked like a light mist.The scientist removed his his spectacles, running a slender hand across his face, fingers massaging the bridge of his nose carefully. The man slumped into a chair, a sigh of disappointment slipping from his lips. "Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with my research." His gaze turned to the rest of the room, the main research lab of "Alerce International Industries Incorporated."He had started with so many high hopes and dreams at the end of university. Dreams to change the world, save the Amazon, end dirty energy and bring justice for the slaves. But in the 14 years since, he had found the world of men to be one where money, greed, and politics had greater power than visions for a better world. One man couldn't hope to change the system. Particularly an unknown scientist with big ideas but a severe case of money-deficiency, like Cyrus S. Lewis. "What I wouldn't give for a funding transfusion.""Something else is needed. Before reform, something must be satisfied." Cyrus got a little more comfortable in the chair, before turning on the television. Another debate over whom should be called to account for the failure to give warning to Earth's leaders over the alien invasion. A practical topic, but supremely boring. "Crises and destruction must fly into the very faces of the population. They must be woken from their collectively mediocre existence; to see the nightmares upon which their comfortable lives are built on, and leave their faith in the carefully-managed kingdom of inequality utterly broken."The man smiled, raising a hand to a nearby glass. The object rose smoothly from the table, rotating as it floated to his hand. With the recent memory of the alien invasion still looming in the public consciousness, the glass really was half-full. He swirled the water in the glass slowly, a thought grinding through his head. "It isn't a question of ruling, or even saving the planet. I wonder... What will it mean to change the world?"

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

OOC: Wait, Ivan considers violation of the mind one of the worst crimes imaginable, but he's perfectly willing to fundamentally alter a person's DNA permanently? Why's body violation so much less evil?IC - Viktor Borislav @ Manchester AirportAs he examined a collective of coloured wires Viktor was startled by a flash of blue flame nearby as Negafire exited the jet."Run for it, Mystery's gonna kill us all! SAOSIN HELP, HE'S GONNA KILL ME, I SWEAR!"Viktor set down the components he was working with, and peered through the open door into the back of the jet. There was no-one there. What was the villain babbling about..?OOC: Up to Lord Rahl whether MM departed or is just invisible.

Edited by Kumata

IC: Saosin (Manchester Airport, Manchester, England)Tilian, on the other hand, took the words with utmost seriousness, taking cover behind the bombed-out baggage cart and drawing his pistol.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Negafire ducked behind the cart too, igniting his fists and glancing at Tillian. "I saw the crash coming out the window, I braced for it and it knocked him down. I warned the others as I went out, hopefully he just comes after me... What happened to you?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Gravity (NYC)"So, Tragedy, waddya wanna do?" he asked, casually strolling along, his armored boots clanking against the sidewalk. Gravity ignored the startled civilians, having delt with them before.IC: Hanna (NYC, roof)"I'm sorry, that was a bit rude," she said. Another downside to her power: she couldn't keep her feelings to herself, they seemed to want to fly out and effect other people around her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Changeling - JFK International):What happened next sped by like a blur, as Changeling dropped to one knee, arms dangling numbly at his sides.His vision seemed to blink in and out of focus. More airport security, decked in SWAT gear, were moving from positions inside the terminal. Then he saw Sasquatch rip off the arm of the android, sending it spinning backwards with a crushing blow from its own severed limb.Then came the harsh crackle of electricity from within the armoured transport, a searing light assaulting his vision. The beam of electrical power tore into the android's back, causing its photoreceptors to explode in a shower of sparks.Again, Changeling's vision blinked out of focus. There were flashing lights, sirens, and dark locks obscuring his eyes once again. The paramedics moved out slowly, attending to the prone forms of their colleagues.At that point, the rookie blacked out.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

IC(Silver):1 month agoNnnnrgh... if this is the afterlife, it blows... it's exceedingly painful the cloaked psychic groaned inwardly, forcing an eye open. The metallic walls around him were vaguely familar, but he was surprised he wasn't splattered all over them. Last he remembered, he'd just caused a Earth-destroying superweapon to blow up in his face... how did he even survive? He'd tried to throw a shield over himself right at the last second, preffering that slim chance of survival over none... it actually worked? Maybe the universe just hates me enough to let me keeping suffering rather than die he chuckled slightly, wincing at the pain in his lungs... and everywhere else. Right down to his fingers and toes, his whole body burned in agony, which at least meant said appendages were not blown off. The one eye he struggled to keep open felt so heavy... he was so tired.... he'd succeeded, he'd had to... now he wasn't needed anymore... his entire life had been a constant struggle, now he could finally stop fighting and rest..."N-No... I've come way too far to end like this... they'd never forgive me for just giving up on them!" he seethed, gritting his teeth as he pressed on palm to the floor, then another and pushed. This action was met with burning pain, but he pressed on, struggling onto his hands and knees. That in itself felt like a milestone, which had to be repeated tenfold in order to get back on his feet. Forced to prop himself up against the wall, the hero glanced back down the hallway towards a bright green light. That was where he'd been blasted from... admirable to get that far from it and not be dead. It all likehood he was dying, however... that radiation shield failure before the Armarda Mothership's cannon so brilliantly exploded had exposed him to who-knew what... the feeling that his whole body was burning was a good indication he probably had every cancer known to man, and a few new ones. As long as he got home, it didn't matter if it keeled over in a few days.. just long as he could achieve it.The first step in always the hardest, and Silver's was no different... he was certain he dislocated his foot for a second, but it was just his body forgetting how to do move. One, then two, three then four, he started to drag himself down the hallway to where, hopefully, the lift that had brought him down to this level was located would still be waiting. If not, he'd have to try flying up the shaft with his recent flight powers... that'd go swimmingly while being half-dead. Thankfully his lucky stars were shining, and the welcome metal disc waited in the shaft for his return. Falling onto it he forced the mechansim to go, breathing hard as it began to ascend. He could hear the whine of alarms everywhere, and the growing sound of the core exploding and consuming the vessal in a brilliant green ball of destructive energy... the psychic just hoped he'd reach some kind of escape pod before it got to him. He was glad the foolish plan he'd made was simple, otherwise his addled brain wouldn't be able to handle thinking about it... his body hung on the edge of conciousness, and it was getting harder and harder to avoid giving into the blackness. And it was about to get a whole lot harder..."Annilate them! FIRE! EVERYONE FIRE!" Technax thundered, activating every weapon system he could on the rapidly failing consoles of his bridge. Esp and her passengers were making a daring escape through the storage level where all his weapons of war were kept, but they were coming online too slow to stop them! If those filthy humans actually escaped... "Activate the defensive guns by Entrance Tunntel #4!""Activating defensive guns... defensive guns targeting destroyed. Auto-lock unavailable" an overtly-chirpy feminine AI chimed her response to the commands; Diabolous' predeccesor and originally from a much different class of ship. She was also utterly useless at anything but pleasantries."Then give me MANUAL TARGETING" the warlord snapped back, smirking as the shaky display came up. These gaurds had a clear shot at the closest exit to the fleeing ship, and once they came into range all he had to do was use his flawless aim to elimate those vermin once and for all. On cue the faintest outline of their advancing craft came up on sensors.... all those as they died, this would still be a victory. Closer, closer.... *SHHHRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*Technax's console exploded in a shower of sparks as a whirling disc of energy tore through it, narrowly missing the warlord's face as it came around again before dissappating. Technax whirled, instictively raising his cannon before recalling how broken it was. Silver was standing across the room from him, looking at death's door but with a look of pure determination on his face."You survived saving your planet... I'm actually impressed, not that you've changed much. Your friends are still going to die, and once I produce a new fleet I'll skip the whole conquering phase and just raze the mudball you call Earth to the ground instead. Not that it looks like you'll be around to see that" Technax smirked, brimming with confidence. While his personal gaurds were all scrap, Silver alone and this wounded was hardly a threat to him. It might not even be sporting..."You won't be around to see that day, either. Because you're not leaving this ship alive. That probably means I won't either, but I'm going to stop you from ever hurting any species ever again""Disgustingly noble to the very end, I see. But you're barely standing, last Prince of Crystax, and unless you plan to bore me to death with a heroic speech.." Technax scoffed, creating an energy blade of his own power extending from his arm to do Silver away with, chuckling as his opponent struggled to create a pair of psychic wristblades. "Speech this" Silver spat, forcing all the power he could summon into his wristblades and producing a relatively stable pair."Then so be it... the future of our race depends on who survives this encounter. And it will only be one of us, I assure you.." Technax gloated confidently. Silver just smiled."Time to find out who"

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC: Ace, NYCMuch to Ace's amusement, a super-powered being, apparently human, descended from the sky. As the being began to walk, Ace followed silently, keeping to the alley-ways and other shadowed places.IC:Strike, NYC"Saying I'm confusing to understand is hardly rude, compared to what other things people say about me." Strike said, the hint of a smile returning to his face.

pNNgXax.jpg