To Save The World!

IC: Skyra - Forrest -Skyra took a bit longer to respond to Ultionis than what would be considered normal, he was panting heavily and sweating like crazy. "Yeah..." Skyra said with a rather scratchy voice, the heat had dried his mouth up. "I think that might of been a trap...unless people who abandon villages normally leave their furnaces on..." Skyra let out a hoarse cough. "Happen to have water on ya?"

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sorry, I was waiting for Saosin to IC landing the jet. If you're timeskipping let's assume Lone & Gadgeteer have already gotten off. Also thelonewander I wouldn't mind doing an IC or two at Lone's workshop if that's ok with you.IC - Gadgeteer @ Hollywood signViktor stared up at the sky, watching the League Jet rocket away for the briefest of moments before vanishing entirely. They'd re-activated its invisibility function, which was of course sensible: assuming Lady Hexas' hideout had no special means of detecting intruders they'd be able to make a sneak approach.He turned. He and his armoured companion were standing on a steep hillside, overlooking a very organised, clean-looking city. In the brilliant morning sunlight it looked unnaturally idyllic; there was a falseness in its perfection not unlike that of your typical movie star. Directly below them was a series of massive letters."Well," he said to Lone, "lead the way."IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest clearingAlerted by the sound of commotion, X-Calibur deactivated his wrist-device and darted over to where Skyra lay. Ultionis had gotten to him first, and was doing a professional job of treating the kid - no point in X-Calibur butting in then. He simply stood beside them, looking at the charred house and scanning it with his helmet's HUD. He was looking for any sign of a trigger mechanism, and whether the trap might go off again...

Edited by Kumata

IC: (Lone)"Lets go then." The pair had walked/jogged the small distance to the shop. As Lone came closer, the opening to the shop became much more clear to see, and the walked inside. "Welcome to my place. Coffe Should be in the cupboards above the sink, and then the workshop is over here." The workshop had all sorts of tools, just about everything a techie could dream for.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

NPC: Ultionis reached into a pouch on his belt and retrieved a canteen. It had about two days' worth of clean water, but ideally they wouldn't be in this forest that long. Then again, considering how often the ideal situation cropped up for them, he wondered if he should have been on the lookout for a creek when they got here. Regardless, he held out the canteen for Skyra to take, waiting to see if he could grab it for himself. If not, he probably had a concussion. And that would just complicate everything even further.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC - Gadgeteer @ Lone's workshopGadgeteer gazed through at the workshop as he went to grab some coffee. The equipment at hand... how exactly had Lone come by all this? Was he rich, or was he one of those heroes that didn't mind engaging in a little petty theft now and then? Of all the workshops he'd had over the years during his time as the mercenary Dreadnought, none had been so extensive as this. But then again, the nature of his work had meant that all his workshops were temporary setups. This was permanent; Viktor mused that it must be nice to have a fixed hideout that one could build upon without fear of discovery.It was only as he poured the coffee (black) that he remembered something critical. The engineers Carapace had arranged for them! He darted back out through the door. They were outside, milling about as inconspicuously as possible. Of course in the middle of forested hills that was a futile task, but you had to admire the effort. Gadgeteer waved them over, inwardly cursing himself for the oversight. That coffee better do its job."Lone, here are the engineers I mentioned earlier," said Gadgeteer as he strode back inside with the four men. "You two, do everything he says. You two, you work with me." He thought it best to split the workforce evenly between himself and Lone; though he would obviously prefer all four to himself, doing that could risk a time-wasting argument. Viktor drained his cup of coffee, exposing his jaw and nothing else; he didn't know who these engineers were so there was no way he was going to expose his face in front of them, not when it was the face of a wanted supervillain. He'd just have to work with the helmet on.Inhaling, he strode into the workshop proper. The smell of machine oil and freshly-welded metal was so familiar it comforted him. Looking at the variety of tools on hand it was like Viktor was a child in a sweetshop. He began removing portions of his armour, releasing the stench of sweat and dried blood that he had been trapped with for hours now. He'd liked to have showered, but frankly that was an optional pursuit.Perhaps it was the delight at having a proper workshop at hand, or perhaps it was the coffee, but at that moment something happened in Viktor's mind - the exhaustion, the frustration, it all took a backseat, shunted aside for a new stream of consciousness:Lady Hexas. I do not know you, but because of your threat I have had to endure costumed madmen - as allies. I have been beaten, magnetised, and burned. I have had control of my armour taken from me. I am tired and hungry. But... I am a greatly-experienced engineer. I have a vast supply of tools and materials before me, as well as components salvaged from a League Jet. I have two additional helpers. And during the next hour this - all of this - will be wrought into one purpose: finding and defeating you. If you are not defeated then my entire contribution to this mission has been useless and I am no more secure in my status as a solo hero than I was before. Be it through my own hands or those of my allies - whom, frustrating as some of them are, are all resources I must utilise to maximum efficiency - I vow that you will be destroyed when this mission is done.It wasn't a grudge or vendetta exactly. It was more like Viktor was imagining Lady Hexas as a representation of all that had gone wrong in his life recently. He was angry and she was a target he could take it out on. It was the drive he needed to get his head back in the game. Grabbing a wrench, he set to work...

IC: Skyra - Forrest -Skyra reached for the canteen, and managed to grab it firmly. He began to drink from it gratefully, when he was done he handed it back to Ultionis. "Thanks." He said with a much clearer voice than before. Skyra began to slowly sit up, slowly coming out of his initial daze. Skyra glanced at X-Calibur, waiting to see what his HUD would tell them.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Lone)"Alright, lets get to work. Gadgeeter, I need the blueprints for the strip, and then I'll send you the Forge prints." John said that, and then got to work on his armor. he took of his helmet, and turned to the two guys Victor had come. "You two, go help Gadgeeter. He needs the help more, and i know my armor better then anyone." with that, the engineers went off to help Victor, and Lone got to work. First things first, he started to add water tight seals, and made sure his armor could resist the pressure.

War...war never changes.

OOC:

IC - Abyss @ Superbeing Smackdown"Hey, wait there lizard boy, since when were you and Esp acquainted?" Despite her phrasing Abyss didn't attempt to stop Fellwyd, she merely followed him up Esp's boarding ramp and into the interior of the craft. "I appreciate your helping me down in the arena, but I thought you were just some bystander who had his own bone to pick with that three-toed abortion."
I'm just going to give a general response to this, since it seems to me the question was asked at Fellwyd directly and there hasn't been any response to it so far and I'd prefer if the plot didn't stagnate too much (I don't think Esp butting into the conversation is too out of character, anyway :P).NPC: "Fellwyd here is a friend you made previously... well, the Sluice version of you. As per my understanding you introduced him to the League and are acting somewhat as a guide to Earth life for him, as he is quite clearly an alien being, and as part of this he is in turn helping you with the current mess...""Ha! So within a month of losing Silver you not only failed to find him, but already set about upgrading by replacing the missing half-alien with a fully alien companion... I wasn't aware you thought so little of him that you'd outright replace him.... like a pet...." Mastermind spat, the mutant fully aware he should shut his mouth but clearly someone's words had really riled him up. Not the best of choices when being carted around like a sack of potatoes, but he really didn't care by this point.

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

OOC: Sorry, sort of dropped the ball on that bit of the conversation.IC(Fellwyd): The alien had, by this point, learned enough English to understand the meaning of the word 'pet'. Shifting his grip somewhat on the mutant as he settled into the interior of the ship, Fellwyd spoke up."Are you aware that you are still classified as an enemy combatant? As I understand that a few broken bones will not diminish your usefulness, you would do well not to give me an excuse to injure you."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC - Abyss @ Epsilon"Hey I didn't, uh... don't recall that, you know, stuff with the... League..." Abyss spoke distractedly, rubbing her palm against her temple - apparently she was being plagued with a strong headache. She strode towards a metal bench and sat down."I'm not squeamish, lizard-boy, so do what you like to old three-toes if he gets too annoying. I'll just catch my breath."IC - Gadgeteer @ Lone's workshop"Appreciated," said Viktor, in response to Lone sending the remaining two engineers to help him. "I am sending you the schematics for the Animus strip via our communications link. I would advise you store them in a secure part of your memory banks."He had already removed both legs from his armoured battle suit. The engineers got to work on them, following instructions he had given, as he began to detach his armoured gloves.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest"It looks safe in there now," said X-Calibur after a moment. "That trap must have been a one-time deal. I can't see any link to a mine though. We should keep searching..."

Edited by Kumata

IC: EpsilonEpsilon was walking away from the scene of the explosion when something made a gentle click underneath his foot. He looked down to see that he had stepped on a landmine, but fortunately, it seemed to be the kind that didn't go off until you stepped off of it. Unfortunately...well, it was a landmine."Well, ****."

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

NPC: Well, Skyra seemed to be recovering. His eyes showed a slight dazing, but it was fading away, and his grip seemed firm enough. He was stunned, but not concussed. Retrieving what was left of his canteen, Ultionis nodded and stood up. He wasn't much of a medic. He'd done basic field medic training - more than most soldiers had, definitely - but it wasn't really a strong suit. That said, in his somewhat educated opinion, the danger was passed, so he turned to X-Calibur to consider their next move. "That's the only trap we've found. I wouldn't put it past the Coalition to heavily booby-trap an area of no significance just to throw us off, but their real base will be much better defended. We should spread out, find some more spots that might serve as a cover. I assume we've all got comms?"(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

[iC - Mystic] "Move slowly, and very carefully," Mystic spoke up from behind Epsilon. Her voice was a low hush, yet it was the first audible sign of her approach. "I will hold the trigger in place telekinetically long enough for you to get to a safe distance, but I would advice against any sudden movements that might accidentally trigger it regardless of my intervention. Am I clear?"[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OOC:does anyone...at all...by some random chance...remember me?(as in,do i have to repost my profile or something?)

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

OOC: I remember you. Ozo's your character, isn't he? You won't need to post it again as it's still linked on the first page. :)IC - X-Calibur @ Forest"The entrance is definitely somewhere in the vicinity or Magneta's... uh, magnet... sense... wouldn't have led us here," said X-Calibur. "All of us with the League have comms, or should do; they're standard issue. So anyone who doesn't have one, pair off with a person that does. It's risky to go off completely alone anyway..."

IC: (Lone)"Normally, with something this important, I just keep it stored on the memory banks here, and not my armor, so nothing get taken. Heres the prints for the Forge." Lone sen them over the comm line they had, and got the prints for the strip form Victor. Alright, lets get to work. Lone had a good bit of the things needed, and got right to work.

War...war never changes.

[iC - Mystic] The landmine's trigger held firmly in place, thankfully failing to blast the two of them to bits as Epsilon stepped off it. Mystic took a few cautious steps back, a shimmering barrier forming a dome over the landmine about a meter in diameter. With that securely in place, Mystic allowed her grasp on the mine to loosen. The device went off with a muffled THWOMPH, contained safely within the psychic barrier. Mystic let the construct fall away, leaving only a smoking crater in the dirt."In the future, do mind where you step," she said to Epsilon, before heading off in the direction of the others.[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OCC: I'n still here. waiting on Kumata to reply with Gadgeeter to move forward.

War...war never changes.

OOC: I'm still here. Turns out there's a lot of people as can't be solved by punching or writing checks, so I'm kind of the guy who keeps the jet running while the other people are throwing fireballs at other people who also throw fireballs.Okay there isn't actually that much fire, but still. I'm a leaf on the wind.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Tyler Durden or Toa Korkoa need to post in order to advance the reaching-the-trash-vortex part of the plot. Well, Ymper Trymon, if you really wanted you could still IC the jet reaching its destination. Just something to keep events progressing.Also, if any other people have characters waiting for interaction, I have a spare villain character with nothing to do.IC - Gadgeteer @ Lone's workshopViktor displayed the schematics for the nanoforge on his HUD, studying them carefully. It was a very intricate piece of technology - worth the trade, in his opinion. As the four engineers got to work stripping down pieces of his armour and unfastening wiring, he pondered on the schematics. Rather than incorporate the device as-is, there were some alterations he could make... by combining some of the components he'd salvaged from the League Jet, there were some interesting new functions he could develop... he'd promised his teammates an hour, and although he wasn't concerned about breaking promises he was determined to stick to this one. Give the team longer and it might be time for them to be overwhelmed by Lady Hexas's defenses, or Lady Hexas herself. So of the myriad of possibilities he could indulge in utilising this new piece of technology, he could only choose the ones that were doable within that timeframe. His engineer's mind, now fully focused on its task, quickly analysed these possibilities and narrowed them down. Then he turned to his engineer helpers and barked a new set of orders.He was still a long way off of attaining an armoured battle suit that was on par with the Dreadnought model, but this new version was certainly going to be a sight better than the walking scrapheap he'd been stuck with thus far...

OOC: Sorry, I've been renewing my membership to Procrastinaters-R-Us...IC: (NPC - Doctor Om)As suddenly as he fell into the trance, Doctor Om snapped out of it again, looking around seemingly bewildered. "Paper," he said absently, fumbling around at his belt. He pulled a sizable metal case from the numerous objects hanging there, then proceeded to open it and fold the edges around, producing a small sketch pad with several pencils and pens. The collapsed case served as a makeshift easel of sorts as Doctor Om plopped himself unceremoniously onto the floor and began drawing.~ Rumpelstiltskin

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin

IC: Saosin (Trash Vortex, Pacific Ocean)The team had now been in the sub for twenty minutes; Tilian had specifically turned all nonvital electronics off as the team dropped into the sub Romulus had referred to, and after handing Whistler Romulus' gun - in case one of Hexas' goons tried to make a run for it, or something else happened that might require him to be armed and ready - Saosin had led N-Ber and Madness into the submarine itself, careful to keep his footfalls as quiet as possible and his gun fully loaded on ammunition. They had moved as a solid unit thus far, with the League hero keeping a silent level of tactical control while making sure his teammates stayed cool."Madness. You got any reads on the psychic?"Romulus had said that Killer Mari was a B-lister, that she could be overpowered psychically if it came down to it, but Madness hadn't been with the team nearly as long as the other members, and so Tilian wasn't sure how well he could handle himself or his powers in a fight. Another disturbing variable that was just chucked onto a pile of other disturbing variables over the course of the last nine and a half hours...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Evidently the psychic presence that Madness had detected had detected his probing right back. A backlash struck at him, making him reel like a slap to the face. There followed a slight pressure on the back of his mind as Killer Mari tested the waters, trying to see how far away the psychic was, how strong, possible intent. She didn't want to launch a full attack at someone just sweeping the area trying to get lucky

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Saosin (Submarine, Pacific Trash Vortex)**** it.Saosin felt like chastising Madness for not keeping their minds veiled from Killer Mari's presence, but now would not be a good time for the psychic to be riled up, not when his presence of mine was needed to block off the other psychic's presence. Now, they needed to find her. And fast."How far away would she need to be to detect us with her probes?" Saosin asked, trying to determine the distance it would take to reach her...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "If I'm correct, about a radius of 100 kilometers with her at the center. The stronger the force, the more close we are to her" Madness concentrated, and nodded. "She's close."Meanwhile, Jocasta was running in an abandoned alley, with one or two people in black after her.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC:what is all going on here?and is there anything i could get ozo involved in?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

IC - Abyss @ Epsilon"Hey I didn't, uh... don't recall that, you know, stuff with the... League..." Abyss spoke distractedly, rubbing her palm against her temple - apparently she was being plagued with a strong headache. She strode towards a metal bench and sat down."I'm not squeamish, lizard-boy, so do what you like to old three-toes if he gets too annoying. I'll just catch my breath."
IC: "It seems your distinct personalities also have seperate access to memories, and that not all knowledge of one transfers to the other when they appear. I'll make a record of events so both of you are up to date when you.... erm..... change" Esp mused, not terribly comfortable with the fact Sarah's personality-switching hadn't been resolved in the past month: she wasn't exactly a prize-pig when she was still considered normal."Seems a little risky to injure the only person who knows where your friend is, AND can restore his memories. Unless you plan on sweet-talking him back to normal, you need me in good shape. Besides, it's well within my power to wipe my own memory of all details surrounding him, and you'd be out of luck, wouldn't you?" Mastermind scoffed, not taking threat of being bludgeioned very seriously. He was well aware that if he wiped his own memory their link to Silver would be severed for good, but altering his own memories was not something he wished to subject himself to... it was very easy to go wrong."Noted. Now: where is he?" ".......... a little oasis not too far away that you may be familar with: somewhere even I can be considered completely run-of-the-mill....."
las-vegas-sign.jpg

OOC: Ymper you are allowed to clobber/injure Mastermind if you wish, he wouldn't really wipe himself. You will succeed in really cheesing him off though :P

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: As I mentioned some time ago, I'm bored of having 3 serious characters. So I'm going to be swapping Gap for a new one.IC - Gap @ The Coalition's Arctic HQIt had been tiresome, reporting on the fiasco that had occurred in the Sinful Saloon. A few reprimands were on the way for those villains who'd purposely escalated the fight, and as for Negafire, he could expect his former associates to attempt capture when they next saw him. He was supposed to be an evil clone of Plasmafire; what had gone wrong? There were a number of Coalition scientists who intended to find out, via a thorough dissection of the pyrokinetic's brain. Grand Cross himself had recommended that Negafire still be alive when they performed it.So, despite her earlier enthusiasm, after the brawling and travelling to and fro naming names and casting blames, Gap was no longer in the mood to go out on a full-fledged mission. Instead she had taken to running errands, offering transport for any item or person that required it. She'd just learned of a villainess that needed to embark on a new mission and was going to meet her now.Gap turned a corner and a pair of chrome doors slid open at her approach, allowing entrance to the hangar. A great variety of vehicles sat within, though the most common was the standard Coalition tiltrotor. Gap strode past at a brisk pace, peering into the shadows between them.The first indication that she was drawing close was the smell. Oh, god, that smell. Like an abattoir on a hot day. Spluttering slightly, Gap covered her nose as she carried on. Round the body of the next tiltrotor was a figure wrapped in bandages; a mummy, for all intents and purposes, though the sinister golden deathmask upon her face added a unique aspect to her appearance. There was something unnatural about the way the bandages moved, too, they shifted and slithered around the villainness' form like a next of snakes."Hhhey," rasped the bandaged figure. It sounded like she had a throat full of sand. "You're the all-important boss' daughter. Good of you to take the time to help me on my way."Gap couldn't tell if the villainness was being sarcastic or not. "It's no problem, uh... sorry, what was your alias again?""Call me Apep..."

Apep.png

IC - Abyss @ EpsilonAbyss hung her head. She took the revelation of Silver's whereabouts with unusual restraint...

Edited by Kumata

IC(Fellwyd): Not responding verbally to either Mastermind's threats or the news regarding the location of somebody he'd never met, the alien took hold of one of Mastermind's hands, grabbed one finger with his other hand, and pulled it sideways until he heard something snap. Moving on to the next finger, he simply held it so that the mutant could not move his hand."If you wipe your memories, then your recollection of your life's experiences will begin and end with a great deal of pain."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: He only has 3 fingers on each hand you know :crying:IC: Mastermind had been staring at Abyss, strangely intrigued by her limited to non-existant response to the revelation to the point he didn't even notice Fellywyd until the stress on his finger changed from being moved to the bone being broken: clearly he hadn't expected the alien to actually do something. The expected response to get one's finger broken was a cuss so foul Mrs Winters may have fainted had she been present: thankfully she was kidnapped right now."I'll kill you for that!" Mastermind hissed, his tail lashing around to strike Fellwyd in the back of the head like a demolition ball. That unexpected blow only succeeded in Mastermind being dropped from being carted around on the alien's shoulder to the hard floor, the drop quite unappreciated by someone with a broken finger: especially since Fellwyd was still gripping a 2nd finger and could snap that on a whim as well. He tried in vain to summon a wristblade upon his free arm, but with his powers still weakened it only sputtered into existance briefly. Still, the mutant was defiant and didn't show any sign of being "broken" by the wound: if he was bawling his eyes out behind his hood then he was doing well to hide it."T-Try a stunt like that again and y-you'll be sorry later.... your freaking spaceship b-better fix this, you still need MY help here" he snarled through gritted teeth, trying to focus his power in case Fellwyd tried to break a second: if he did then even a half-functional wristblade would have to suffice in the alien's chest.

breakdown_signature.jpg

IC - Apep @ The Coalition's Arctic HQ"So," said Gap, "where do you need me to take you?"A smile cracked Apep's lips. Literally - the dry and shrivelled skin stretched across her skull didn't respond well to facial movements. "The big rotten apple. The city that can't sleep. New York City, nexus of heroes," she rasped in reply."Alright... I can take us to an alleyway just off of Times Square.""Y'what? There aren't any secret hideouts you can take me to or anything? I could get the bus to Times Square.""You're free to do that, then," retorted Gap irritatedly.Apep rolled her eyes. Not that Gap could see them. "Nah, might as well give this whole wormhole deal a whirl. Ready when you are."Gap closed her eyes, and a black, spinning portal appeared before the two. Apep hopped forwards, and the Coalition HQ was gone in a rush of darkness.IC - Sluice @ EpsilonSarah jerked upright. She looked at Fellwyd, at Mastermind beneath him, then around at the shiny metal interior of Epsilon."... oh god." She brought a hand up to her forehead and let out a weary sigh. The throbbing sensation in her mind, the fading sting of a headache was upsettingly familiar. "I-I was Abyss again, wasn't I..?"

IC: Esp's holographic form took a remarkably more pleasant demenour with Sarah's return and she actually smiled."You're back! I was actually starting to miss you... the other you is a bit.... unpleasant. But to answer your query: after Mastermind's mental attack your Abyss personality re-emerged, and she managed to defeat him with Fellwyd's assistance. According to him, Silver indeed is very much alive and apparently is somewhere in Las Vegas currently and we're in-flight as I speak" Esp reported, filling in the blanks that were left when Abyss took over: she had evidence that memory was personality-specific: Abyss didn't seem to remember what Sluice did and vice-versa."You need to put your new alien on a shorter leash... he doesn't seem to understand the concept of heroics yet" Mastermind spat, unable to resist the oppotunity to badmouth Fellwyd in front of, what he suspected, was his only Earth friend. And, well, you'd be pretty peeved with a broken finger too.

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg