To Save The World!

IC(NPC) - Arscythe @ The Sinful SaloonBeing shot was one thing, but being shot with a bullet coated in psychic force was a whole new experience for Arscythe. Even as he staggered back the mental coating expanded in his mind like a bubble, hindering his own telepathic abilities. He staggered back and fell over, clutching his head and groaning in an mixture of pain and confusion.IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful SaloonGap's words might as well have been white noise to the eager villainness. She'd wanted Negafire to respond to her - she liked a bit of banter - but the sight of Jocasta's oncoming attack forced her to act. Magnetically seizing a nearby table by its legs she flipped it into a horizontal position and moved it in front of the fire stream, so that the flames splayed out across its circular surface and set it alight. Then Metallurge sent the fiery furniture sailing towards Jocasta, and what do you know, her position in the room was close enough to Madness that it would probably hit him as well.IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonBy following the bar along to the end of the room, Gadgeteer had avoided drawing the attention of the magnetic villainness. Romulus, Lone and Saosin were in sight now. The cluster of flames in the middle of the room was conveniently blocking Metallurge's view of him, so Gadgeteer was free to act. He crouched, activated his leg pistons and sprung into the same maneuver he'd planned to pull off before: leap towards Romulus and bring a metal fist down on him. Hard.IC - Gap @ The Sinful Saloon"Then like I said: take it outside!" Gap yelled at Negafire over the whoomph of him launching a fireball at the wolf-guy. She focused for a moment and a wormhole grew into existence in the air above the room, close to the ceiling - most people in the Sinful Saloon would see it. The rest of her warning was directed at everyone within earshot. "Otherwise, I'll take you outside. And there are a lot of outsides in the world, understand?!" The wormhole snapped shut threateningly...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Madness broke of the connection only to find Jocasta ducking and rolling to one side. He looked again and saw a burning table barreling towards him. He swore and tried to create a mental barrier. He wasn't quick enough, so the table slammed into him. Luckily, his suit took most of the impact and when he stood up, he was very angry. Very.He did a violent gesture and all things non-metal and sharp flew towards Metallurge.Jocasta got clipped on her shoulder and that hurt. She stood, holding her left arm.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: The combined attacks had no co-ordination to them, possibly as a result of the team being newly formed and not so used to working together. Saosin's kick to the head and Lone's squirming had thrown Romulus aside. The fireball from Negafire struck Lone while Gadgeteer's arms swung down on air.As holes in his flesh, though no armour, from Lone's SMGs healed over one of Romulus' hands went the the scabbard at his side. He withdrew not the short gladius of a legionary but a modified pistol, looked like a Desert Eagle, specially designed so he could hold and fire it even in wolf-form. He pointed it at Saosin and opened fire

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Saosin (Sinful Saloon, Kansas, USA)The first bullet caught Tilian high in the shoulder: with a shout of pain he went down behind one of the tables and managed to kick it over, providing cover from the rest of Romulus's attack. Wincing and biting his lip in pain, he brought the gun up to the table and began to fire on the werewolf once again...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Lone)Negafire's fireball did minimal damage to the repairing armor, yet the paint job had been scraped off all the way, so it now was the normal white on gold color scheme.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: A different sort of image - Mentor!

Mentor-1.png

He no longer wears a supersuit and he's wheelchair-bound so posing options were limited. I did draw his younger self in full costume; you can see it on his wiki page.IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful Saloon'Non-metal and sharp' consisted mostly of wood splinters that had broken off of the tables and chairs in all the fighting, mixed with a few glass shards. Crossing her arms across her chest and crouching down, Metallurge magnetically drew three tables in towards her, their flat surfaces pressing close around her in a pyramid shape. Their metal legs warped, binding around the structure to toughen it as the oncoming projectiles struck. Most of them embedded into the shell-like creation, but none pierced it."So, what's your story, psych-guy?" Her voice echoed from inside. "You're one of those hostages Grau brought in. You trying to be a good little boy and bring us all to justice?" As she spoke, a sharp sliver of metal broke off of the bindings and sped towards Madness.IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonGadgeteer straightened up and kept things simple: he aimed another punch, this one directed at Romulus' gut. Winding him should force him to drop the weapon...

Edited by Kumata

[in Character] [New York City skyscraper] [socrates]

Socrates stood in the deserted alley at the back of the skyscraper, and for the third time wished he'd been airdropped on the roof. According to his ears, the target was on the top floor. He didn't know the security of the building, but he guessed that there would be no way to get through without detection. That left transforming into a civilian, or...Socrates didn't bother suppressing his grin, even as he fit the grapple arrow to his bow. He angled his shot right, and released; there was no way this would go unnoticed, but he'd be able to get to his target before said target could flee. The arrow flew, until lodging in through a window more than two thirds of the way up.he grabbed the second grip, and with his thumb activated the extended barbs. He pulled, nothing shifted. He activated the reel, and flew up at its top speed, stopping himself hardly a foot below said window. Nocking another grapple arrow, he released the barbs, and just as he began to fall again, fired his second arrow.He came to a gut wrenching stop halfway down, even as he disengaged the first arrow and replaced it in his quiver, hanging on with a single hand. Then he engaged the second reel. A half minute later he was lying on the roof, trying to recover his breath. A little later he got to his feet, nocked a stun arrow, and walked along. Soon he had reached the top floor, and walked slowly along the corridor. He spotted the target at length, in dark grey and white, conversing with another man. They saw him as he came closer, but they hardly had time to react before he drew back arrow and fired. No warning, no corny lines. It was better to use those in the League holding cell while interrogating.OOC: all right, KNI, Socrates has attacked.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: The knife stuck through Romulus' arm and the pneumatic punch struck him in the gut, but neither seemed to slow him down much. He had gone berserk, very little short of total dismemberment would actually stop him. He pounced on Gadgeteer, wrenching at the armour suit's helmet. The bronze suit was apparently too much for his claws to get through, but if he could pull it apart and reveal the squashy Russian underneath...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Saosin (Sinful Saloon, Kansas, USA)Saosin cursed and pushed the table near the two as a diversion and worked on readjusted his position as Romulus moved; after a minute, he succeeded in getting near the bar and firing into the werewolf's eyes, hoping for a hit...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: OOC: First, I hate making entirely OOC posts. Second, I'm very sorry for being completely AWOL for the last few weeks. I got separated from technology for a while and I really should have taken the precautions, but I just didn't think it was going to be this bad. Next Tuesday I'll start a week-long vacation at Disney World, so I'll be even more alienated.Has there been an in-story explanation for my inaction? If not, I'll take them out of the story somehow (preferably not with a Deus-ex-Machina this time).Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

OOC: Not sure if we pretended that Ivan had disappeared or just stayed on the jet: Gadgeteer, Lone, Negafire and Saosin went in to deal with Romulus without him. Not sure what, if any, real explanation was given.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Dr. Creation, New York)Creation had slipped away from the chaos and was currently in the back of the semi-trucks cab. Reasoning that the hero had no reason to suspect anything more then a rouge robot, at least for now, he thought he would be quite safe here. Of course, that could change at any moment and the last time he had checked the newsfeeds in his lab, heroes did not yet have the right to conduct random searches of vehicles near the scene of the attack. So now he would play a waiting game, if the hero wondered away, as they often seemed to do, then he would be able to escape quite handily without worry about being noticed. Worst came to worst, he was still a private citizen and the hero didn't have any reason to suspect him...yet, all he would have to do, in theory, was drive away.Somehow he doubted it would be that simple.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Where did the Beardy Spoon go? The Mastermind plot can't advance unless I godmod him unconcious or something :(I suppose I'll try and edit in a 1-month-ago Silver IC or something, Darkness is busy and I'm not ready to kickstart KILL again.

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

OOC: I'd PM him; he tends to miss ICs relevant to him.IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonThe group wasn't exactly big on teamwork and besides, Romulus's claws were all over Gadgeteer's helmet, obscuring his vision. So his next maneuver inadvertently transported Romulus out of the path of Saosin's bullets. He activated his leg pistons, jumping straight up into the ceiling - Romulus acting as the cushion. As they fell a shattered light and a few ceiling panels came with them. Gadgeteer had been hoping the force of the blow would be enough to make Romulus let go of him...

IC:Madness immediately created a mental barrier. The projectile deflected and buried itself in the ceiling."No," he chuckled. "I'm here for a drink."He took out Ice, and instead of using any metal, he channeled his powers into a solid form and shot the cocoon of tables, hoping to exert control over them.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC(NPC) - Metallurge @ The Sinful Saloon"Oho, in that case, drink up!" At the bar, a pipe leading to one of the beer pumps broke and bent with a metallic groan, aiming toward Madness and sending a spray of alcohol his way. Metallurge didn't expect the spray to injure, just distract Madness enough for him to release his telekinetic hold on her table-shell. Currently she was trying to resist it with her magnetic power, but they were at a stalemate...

OOC: I didn't even miss the relevant IC this time, the server just had my reply for a snack while I wasn't looking.I'll do my best to rewrite it from memory.IC(Fellwyd): While the conversation between Mastermind and "Abyss" proceeded, the alien had hung back, waiting for his chance to strike. Certain elements of the conversation were more than a little insulting, so, after a few seconds, the soldier tuned the words out and focused on movement. When Mastermind was blinded by the light, the alien rushed forward, jumping at the last second so he could bring his fists down on Mastermind's head, putting the whole of his body weight into the attack.OOC: I sprinkled some castor oil on the post, that ought to keep the server at bay.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I'm afraid I lost track; who are we waiting for in the Michigan plot?IC: (Loadstone)"Oh, you're a reporter?" Loadstone asked. "Cool; I'm in robotics, myself. Kind of goes along with the power, I guess. Anyway, yeah, the waiting is torture. It's weird; the fights just seem to fly by so quickly, but everything else drags by in comparison. The life of a Hero is just glorified, I guess."IC: (NPC - Mr. Mystery)With a dramatic wave of his hand Mr. Mystery extinguished the blue fire he had caused near Dragonmouth. As it had grown to engulf a large part of the floor and several tables and chairs, it left a rather large cloud of smoke in its place, partially obscuring some of the battle. "Negafire, stand down, before you destroy this entire facility," Mr. Mystery boomed, joining Gap's stance while igniting another blue fire at Arscythe's feet...~ Rumpelstiltskin

OOC: I was waiting for CoKK to post something with Mystic, since X-Calibur's waiting for her to psychically link him to Ultionis and Mr. No-One. I'll give it another day or two and then nudge the plot along. Might as well give the agents something to do in the meantime.Also, you know Arscythe's on the floor with his powers blocked? I might be reading it wrong but it seems that MM could have picked a better target if he was trying to subdue someone.IC - Forestnevermind

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Ah, thank you.Yeah, I got that. MM's trying to frame Negafire and get everyone ticked off at him. That's why he extinguished the first (subtly colored) flame while secretly igniting another. He's trying to make it look like Negafire's out of control; he's still ticked off at N for flopping, after all.~ Rumpelstiltskin

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin

OOC: I'm not precisely happy with my character being controlled to make an incredibly stupid mistake - like taking a step while distracted by a bird in a known hostile area - but I suppose if it has to be done, one of my characters is probably the most likely choice.IC coming as soon as I figure out how, besides shooting himself in shame, he'd react to doing this.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"Listen Jean, all I'm saying is-"Time slowed as he caught sight of an arrow advancing towards him. He formulated a plan in seconds. Ending the call, he threw the phone directly at the arrow, where all the energy inside it was manipulated to explode, irradicating the projectile.From there, he spotted the archer, as well as the lights on the wall near him. He was near the left one, and he could work with that. The light exploded, injuring him seriously if he didn't move.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: That may be for the best. I have no idea how he would react productively in that scenario, assuming that the trap is well-made - and the Coalition being the sort of group they are, digging a hole in the ground is something they would do right.I apologize for the inconvenience, though. If I knew what to write, I'd go ahead and roll with it, regardless of how unlikely the scenario might happen to be.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC:Okay, KNI, two major things.1: an arrow does not take several seconds to travel to its target. Shadow Guardian would have possibly a half second to react.2: since when are there lights in the floor? Those things are usually attached to the ceiling.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

OOC: Tyler, to get to Romulus' eyes you would have had to be in between him and Gadgeteer; and since they were in a deathly embrace at the time, thats unlikelyIC: Gadgeteer's hopes were well-placed. The force of the crash into the ceiling dislodged Romulus along with the light and ceiling panels. The werewolf hit the floor like a stone, but a grin lit its wolfish face as it retrieved the gun it had dropped after the knife had hit it. Holding it in the uninjured arm it less loose a few point-blank shots and Gadgeteer. Even if they didn't penetrate the armour the ricochets should cause a bit of chaos

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: It didn't take long for the League to send someone to pick up the robot's remains. Shard had waited around in the meantime, mostly because he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. It wasn't like whoever built the thing would come steal it back if he took his eyes off what was left. The question that nagged at him though was what the actual point of the attack had been. Why would anyone just randomly attack an office building? It made no sense.The diamond man shook his head and took one final look around the street. Well, plenty of cleanup to do - add that to what was still being rebuilt after the invasion - but otherwise no reason for him to hang around. He took off back to League HQ to await word on... whatever the techs could find out about the robot.*H-D*

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Dr. Creation, New York)Creation had climbed to the front of the cab and had situated himself comfortably in the drivers seat. He pulled away from the office building relatively quickly, that is, for a semi truck, he moved fast, for anything else taking a turn at that point in time he might as well have been a snail. Despite the loss of his robot, Creation was quite satisfied with the results of his mission to New York. Many leeches had been slain in his attack and though it would not improve the world overnight, he felt that small steps were just as important as giant footfalls when it came to the pages of history.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:Madness stumbled and tried to get out of the way. At the same time, he shot rapidly at the cocoon of tables.Jocasta wrenched another tap and ran. She was on top of the werewiolf and swung it down, hoping to crack its skull.OOC:Was typing this at school, so everything went past as a blur.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

[iC - Mystic] "It might be advantageous for you to close your eyes," Mystic said to X-Calibur. "There will be a lot of visual data for you to process, and it may be easier if you do not have to concern yourself with your own eyesight as well."Mystic shut her eyes, the occasional flicker of a pale white aura shimmering around her as she concentrated. Suddenly, new sights flooded X-Calibur's vision; in addition to his own eyesight, visions from Mr. No-One and Ultionus came flooding in. They floated at the edges of the dark corners of his vision, merging briefly whenever the spies lines of sight crossed.Do not attempt to focus on individual details, Mystic's spoke into his mind. This will only make it harder to maintain all of the viewpoints in their mind. Simply allow your mind to take it all in. Focus only on the bigger picture for the moment. It will get easier to take in as your mind adjusts to it... Mystic chose to keep the last part of the thought to herself, hopefully, anyway...At the same time, she was focusing on the mysterious presence on the ground. While maintaining X-Calibur's connection was taking part of her focus, the energy boost from Sugar Rush was helping greatly. As it shot down her spinal column, it was a simple matter to redirect it up the neural pathways up to her brain. As her mental speed increased, Mystic started to zero in on the presence on the ground. She just needed to concentrate a little harder, and soon she could get a better idea just who was spying on their operation...---[iC - NPCs] "Really wish I could tell ya' more, Plas... really, I do," Longshot whispered. "But when we were fightin' Frigid, I was just a bit preoccupied gettin' my blasted arm flash-frozen off by that icy witch up thar. I didn't really 'ave time to come up with a detailed tactical rundown o' your heroic demise."All around them was the sound of distant rumbling and crashing. Longshot eyed the ceiling, worryingly taking note of cracks forming overhead."A'right, we're standin' under a coup'la million tonnes 'ah icd 'an snow, and it's all starting to cave in," she said. "Let's move quickly, people. We won't survive two seconds if any o' these tunnels start cavin' in on us..."[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Trad, it wasn't a tap Metallurge threw. She magnetically bent a pipe so that alcohol was spraying continuously at Madness.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ League JetThe initial sensation of having two more sets of hearing and vision was utterly disconcerting - X-Calibur almost fell over, it made him feel so dizzy. But he breathed slowly and closed his eyes, trying to push his own senses into the back of his mind. He stood there in silence for a minute or two whilst he got used to the connection. Eventually he determined it easiest to focus on one spy's vision at a time. Carefully he studied what they were experiencing, watching for the first sign of when they might need backup.IC - ForestThe bear traps were still quite a common sight, but as the two spies ventured on into the dark forest more subtle defenses became apparent. There was a high consistency of thorns and nettles, and such a high volume of fallen trees that they were forced to climb more often than walk. These things soon became frequent past the point of feasibility, until the pair reached what was basically a twelve-foot high wall of felled trees and nettles, spanning a very large circumference and, as far as they could see, sporting no gaps. The nettles would rustle if stepped on and sting if touched to bare flesh; some of the trees were arranged on top of each other in such a way that placing one's weight wrong might cause them to collapse, while others appeared so rotten that simply setting foot on one would cause it to break. And, just for the sake of it apparently, a bear trap or two had been wedged in-between a log here and there.The spies had two options: follow the 'wall' in search of an opening - which would waste time as the entire circumference looked to be over a mile - or try to climb over it without making a great deal of noise.Or they could just smash their way through and decide to heck with stealth and trying not to alert the Coalition, though that probably wasn't the sort of decision either would make.IC - Gadgeteer @ The Sinful SaloonWhile an armoured battle suit was usually a suitable defense against bullets, Gadgeteer's was as low-tech as a battle suit could be and still work, whilst Romulus carried one of the most powerful handguns in the world. The result was a series of deep dents that appeared upon Gadgeteer's chest with each shot, accompanied by a loud BANG which echoed and rattled painfully for its human wearer. Gadgeteer staggered back, dazed by the noise of the shots. And of course the bullets bounced every which way, which was a problem for his teammates. In the midst of it all, Viktor managed to acknowledge the fleeting thought that this battle was not going well...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Magneta chuckled and nodded. "I'll say. I guess I got it lucky though. When I'm not on missions for the League, I'm in the field, reporting for the ISNN. Not many dull moments, to be sure. Of course, I don't really know how long that'll last, what with me going public with my identity last night and all..." Magneta trailed off slowly. She honestly had no idea who had seen the broadcast, but she had a feeling her life would change pretty drastically because of it.IC: N-Ber looked at Mr. Mystery, shock and disgust evident on his face. "Are you serious?! That's not even me! We've got a handful of pyro's in here, and it's nothing to change the color of a flame!" He generated an orange fireball to prove his point, then absorbed it back into his hand. "Oh, and one more thing... Don't call me Negafire. I'm done being defined by Plasmafire, I'm making my own choices now. So get off my back, Mystery, I'm my own man!" With that, N-ber turned and whirled a plasma spark at Romulus, set to cause a small explosion once it reached the werewolf.OOC: Plas IC when I have more time.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Saosin (Sinful Saloon, Kansas, USA)Saosin ducked down farther as two bullets ricocheted off Gadgeteer's armor and into the table; the second one blew a large chunk out of the top left corner of the table, and Tilian cursed.Werewolves, werewolves, he thought, trying to remember everything he'd ever heard about the creatures. What do werewolves hate?As he looked down at the table, he caught sight of a fork laying on the ground just out of reach. A sterling silver fork. Normally, this idea would have been ridiculously stupid, but at this point, anything to stop the berserk Romulus was worth fair consideration. Saosin ducked out for a moment and grabbed the fork before spinning and tossing the silverware desperately, aiming for the side of Romulus's neck while his back was turned...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

She magnetically bent a pipe so that alcohol was spraying continuously at Madness.
So basically, a free supply of booze. Supervillian's get it great!
the alien rushed forward, jumping at the last second so he could bring his fists down on Mastermind's head, putting the whole of his body weight into the attack.
I feel like you trying to bump Mastermind off... maybe I just think Fellwyd is really strong, or Mastermind is really fragile. But I'll be keeping his brain intact, thanks. :PIC: Mastermind didn't sense the attack coming until it was already connecting with the minor barrier surrounding his entire body: a good precaution, especially given the head of a psychic was being attacked by some alien fists. The shield absorbed the force of the blow, but it was still more than enough to send Mastermind slamming into the sandy floor painfully hard... had he been unshielded, he'd either be unconcious or dead."Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Mastermind growled, still on the floor and trying to push himself back up. His eyes pulsed from beneath his hood, the mutant forcing himself back to his feet before swinging a wristblade at Fellwyd, getting dangerously close despite a poorly-aimed strike. The mutant's next action was somewhat unexpected: he summoned another wristblade to his other arm then roared at the alien facing him. It was distinctly tiger-like mixed with who knew what else, certaintly nothing that called Earth home. Trying to get Abyss back in his sights as well, Mastermind roared in her direction. Whether it was meant to be a threatening display, or Mastermind had just lost his last marble was anyone's guess, but the crowd seemed to love it. Mastermind himself just seemed to have totally lost his cool, especially since he seemed to have taken up growling as well...OOC: I guess his roar is mostly feline/tiger, since his body is kind of feline-appearing. Just don't get too close without a plan, he might start biting :o Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC - Gap @ The Sinful SaloonGap had no idea who Negafire thought he was, mouthing off to Mr. Mystery like that, but she had the sense not to get between the two now. So as she looked around at the continuing battles she decided that they had had enough warning. She tried to clear her mind, making herself ready to form multiple wormholes in succession.A figure moved toward them from the right. It was Dragonmouth; he had a sword in hand and some capsules which he looked about to throw. Gap sprang forwards like an olympic sprinter. She wasn't as fast as one but the difference was minimal; she had a lean frame which allowed her to run up to Dragonmouth in seconds. Grabbing him, she forced spacetime to tear apart and the two of them disappeared into a portal of blackness. The other fighters were too busy to bother themselves with the wormhole. Several moments passed then Gap hopped out, willing it shut behind her."He's gone to visit the Sphinx," she announced, to anyone who was still listening. "Now where shall I take the next one of you? Easter island? The south pole?" She cast her gaze about, trying to determine who to target next.IC - Abyss @ Superbeing Smackdown!When Mastermind turned and roared in Abyss' direction she was, as she'd planned, not there anymore. From the side she came leaping at him with her fists wrapped in ice, aiming as many punches as she could land. From the other side her ice shield came whirling at him - though its edges had become spiked, mimicking the psychic buzzsaw he'd used earlier...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Skyra - League Jet -With the power boost from Sugar Rush, Skyra felt like he could continue to mask the turbulence of the jet forever. Still, it was a little boring, he hoped that they'd be able to land the jet soon and enter the facility themselves. Skyra looked at Magneta as she spoke. Apparently her real identity had been made public. Skyra himself didn't really care one way or another who knew his real identity, though he made no effort to reveal it either. Though, he decided that for himself it was best if the public didn't know his identity, he could care less if any of his fellow heroes found out though. Skyra finally decided to say something. "Revealed your identity to the public huh? How'd that go?" His tone sounded more curious than anything.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: As a soldier, his objective is to end the fight as quickly as he can. The good thing for Mastermind is that, considering his height, Fellwyd doesn't weigh any more than an average human, and may actually weigh rather less, considering his tail got snapped off in the crash-landing.

He isn't really aiming to kill at this point, but he certainly wouldn't mind knocking Mastermind unconscious.

IC(Fellwyd): When Mastermind roared, the alien took in a lungful of air, and roared back, showing off the bony, knifelike plates that served him for teeth as he did so. The sound was deep, guttural, and utterly savage, building in intensity over several seconds until it was almost palpable as a vibration, almost strong enough to rattle teeth. This sound, emanating from powered-armor, would have been enough to send trained soldiers on other worlds running, their will cut down by the reputation and psychological warfare of the Diemawr before any bullet reached their bodies.

Given that the Empire was unknown on Earth, he hardly expected the same reaction from Mastermind, but it felt good, in the heat of battle, to roar, and answer the audible challenge put before him.

Unfortunately for theatrics, though, he was still a trained soldier, and quite capable of maintaining situational awareness - so he saw the icy buzzsaw moving towards Mastermind, and took a step back, waiting to see how the psychic dealt with it before he made his next move.

IC(Mr. No-One): The spy carefully stepped closer to the wall, stooping down for a second to examine the thorny nettles on the ground, before casting his eyes back to the wall itself, giving those watching from the plane a clear view of the obstacle before him.

The element of surprise was still theirs - for now. If they announced their presence by attempting to scale or push past the wall, the operation would be endangered, and the strike against the facility behind the wall would be that much more difficult. If they attempted to find a weak point in the defenses - some portion of the wall where entry could be attempted without alerting those beyond to their presence, the strike team would be delayed, but secrecy would be preserved - though there was every chance that such an entryway would be guarded. Their best hope was that the Coalition had been somehow careless in building the wall, and had left an unguarded breach in it - unlikely, but, he thought, worth a try.

His own mind made up, the spy looked at Ultionis, waiting to see if the soldier had a better plan.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom