• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues

multiplayer platform fighting

• Please log in to reply
2166 replies to this topic

#2161 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 469 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 03:47 PM

Super-hard challenge: try and beat every map with a boss in order without ever dying.  Even I can only beat the levels individually -- it takes me a few tries; each time I die, I restart.  Also, a thought for the next map: a jungle (Le-Koro, Voya Nui, Bota Magna...)

Easy solution: Be a Rahkshi of hunger.

Or a toa with a Pakari and a Quake Breaker.

Rahkshi of Camouflage with maxed-out Strength and Earth Claws is another good one, at least while we're still only dealing with 'bots.

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

{ BZPRPG | FTL }

#2162 Online Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 251 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 11:25 AM

Super-hard challenge: try and beat every map with a boss in order without ever dying.  Even I can only beat the levels individually -- it takes me a few tries; each time I die, I restart.  Also, a thought for the next map: a jungle (Le-Koro, Voya Nui, Bota Magna...)

Easy solution: Be a Rahkshi of hunger.

Or a toa with a Pakari and a Quake Breaker.

And then be murdered by a Rahkshi of hunger.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#2163 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 66 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 06:45 AM

just wear a volitak and shred the guy with quake breakers wile regenerating via suvas every once in a while

"We took out many like you. You will be no exception."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

"An extraordinary foe indeed. But so are we..."

-Toa Aeron Steal the mask 2

Feel free to jump onto the Hype Train. Your ticket only costs your soul.

If you're a passenger, don't hesitate to copy this into your sig.

---  :hau:  :akaku:  :miru:  :kaukau:  :kakama:  :pakari: ---

#2164 Offline Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • New Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 08:51 AM

This game is awesome! I have a lot of fun playing it! Thanks Katuko!

Oh, and to make this comment useful, I'll pass on a little bug I found.  :)

When your toa is wearing a kanohi Huna and turns invisible, and then walks over to a miru and replaces their mask with that one, they stay invisible but also have the flight powers of the miru! I didn't test it with other masks but it might be the same case. The invisibility doesn't take any energy away from your character, so you're pretty unstoppable to everyone except toa wearing the Rode. It's kinda OP, I once got a hundred kills with that technique, and 0 deaths. I would've gotten more but being OP is pretty boring.  :P

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!

#2165 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,193 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 10:04 AM

Oh, and to make this comment useful, I'll pass on a little bug I found.  :)

When your toa is wearing a kanohi Huna and turns invisible, and then walks over to a miru and replaces their mask with that one, they stay invisible but also have the flight powers of the miru! I didn't test it with other masks but it might be the same case. The invisibility doesn't take any energy away from your character, so you're pretty unstoppable to everyone except toa wearing the Rode. It's kinda OP, I once got a hundred kills with that technique, and 0 deaths. I would've gotten more but being OP is pretty boring.  :P

We've known about that one for awhile actually. You'll be hard pressed to find a glitch we don't know about actually.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#2166 Offline Banana Gunz

Banana Gunz
  • New Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 10:44 AM

*snip*

We've known about that one for awhile actually. You'll be hard pressed to find a glitch we don't know about actually.

Whoops, my bad, sorry!

I'm now playing on the BZPRPG!

Akhulii.gif

rsz_1rsz_securedownload2_2.jpg

Toa Bananas, Toa of Bananas!

#2167 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,162 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2014 - 02:20 PM

The most broken powers in this game are indeed Hunger and invisibility. They even beat the crazy powerful Disintegration beams, because they outright keep you from dying at all.

Always happy to hear that people have fun with the stuff I make. :)

That glitch works for the following reason: There is a single large script that controls the on/off toggle of every Kanohi mask power. It checks the ID of the mask you are currently wearing, and then performs actions based on that. It will automatically turn off your mask if you are no longer wearing it, or if your energy runs out. In order to save some processing power, though, the script will end itself after it has reached the ID of your mask. This means that if there is a mask further down on the list, it won't be affected. For this reason you can wear a mask with a high ID number, then switch to mask with a low ID number, and the "shut off" command will never run for the higher ID because the script quits when reaching the lower ID.

Long story short: If you want to use multiple powers, equip a mask with a high ID number, activate it, then switch to one with a lower ID. Conveniently enough for you, the masks are listed based on ID number on the character creation screen, so you can just start at the bottom of the list and work upwards. You can not keep the effect masks with triggered effects (such as the Avohkii's light burst) because they check for ID per key press and not as a passive effect.

Oh, I'm sure there are still plenty behind the scenes. :P

Status update: I've moved into the student apartment where will be my main staying place for at least a year. I'll work on the game when I can, but I'll of course need to take some time to get into the new groove here. :)

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users