• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues

multiplayer platform fighting

• Please log in to reply
2326 replies to this topic

#2321 Offline Miras: Makuta of Awesome

Miras: Makuta of Awesome
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 25-April 14
  • 1,589 posts

Posted Mar 01 2015 - 03:40 PM

The way I always saw it, in a game like this, the Calix would boost your all of your physical stats (Dexterity, Strength) to 10, whereas the Pakari would boost your strength to 11.  :shrugs:

Year60_000.png

The Jatikko Reference Post

BIONICLE Fans UK Facebook Group

Tanks profiles: Lohi/Shreddah Klawz, Arktinen/Jatikko, SukoAkuavo/Promé

BZPRPG Profiles: Kouyran (Scholar), Haarnak, Ayar, Khil'rayu, Kajak, Lesora

BIONIFIGHT INFINTE profiles: Miras, Vorzin, Haarnak, Colossus in Silver, Arkie

Corpus Rahkshi profile: Nymph

Anything in my sig that's underlined is a link. Click the links. CLICK THE LINKS.

NOW.

#2322 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 08-November 11
  • 2,033 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2015 - 09:22 AM

I should go on hiatus more often; seems you've improved the game quite vastly.  I haven't checked it out yet, but I'm happy to see you've gotten around to combining Kini-Nui and Mangaia.

I just realized how long I haven't bothered to look at this last update- November 29th 2014.  XD

#2323 Offline JacobLazer

JacobLazer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-May 13
  • 180 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2015 - 12:40 PM

I just had a fun Idea.  Once you finish the new engine, what if you made some fun little minigames?

20795.jpg

#2324 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 14-April 13
  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2015 - 01:35 PM

ı like the sound of that

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

20803.jpg

HAWKEN is love ,HAWKEN is life...

#2325 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 26-February 14
  • 578 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2015 - 04:07 PM

Speaking of the Calix boosting points and Matoran weapons… Dalu's weapons! How bout when the weapon strikes you you suddenly can jump higher or am forced to run faster (dangerous around cliffs and lava. Or, make an AI enemy stronger (aka make an Exo Toa or a Rahi suddenly a lot stronger for a short time and can kill off the other players for you. Thoughts, criticisms? :)

As far as the others go, Piruks claws could be like Onuas but maybe stronger and less quick? Or have the armor ripping effect that Zaktans weapon or the Toa of iron has?
Kazi's weapons would be a since since we already have sonic in the game, we just let it be Matoran accessible! :D

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#2326 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,274 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2015 - 11:05 AM

I don't remember if I mentioned this before but The calix technically makes you perform at your physical peak. So why not make it boost your points for a short time?

You did, last year.

Boosting points could arguably be seen as pushing you past your normal limits, though, so I dunno what to make of it. Minor stat boosts plus a lite edition of the soon-to-be Dodge ability is what I had planned for it. It would be a mask that gives you lots of little pluses, but that would be unable to beat any other mask's specialized effect.

I just had a fun Idea. Once you finish the new engine, what if you made some fun little minigames?

I suspect that by the end of this project I'll be ready for making games about something other than BIONICLE. x)

Speaking of the Calix boosting points and Matoran weapons… Dalu's weapons! How bout when the weapon strikes you you suddenly can jump higher or am forced to run faster (dangerous around cliffs and lava. Or, make an AI enemy stronger (aka make an Exo Toa or a Rahi suddenly a lot stronger for a short time and can kill off the other players for you. Thoughts, criticisms? :)

As far as the others go, Piruks claws could be like Onuas but maybe stronger and less quick? Or have the armor ripping effect that Zaktans weapon or the Toa of iron has?
Kazi's weapons would be a since since we already have sonic in the game, we just let it be Matoran accessible! :D

I dunno if Dalu's weapons will work, but adding armor shredding and a sonic projectile to the others should work out fine.

Edited by Katuko, Mar 06 2015 - 11:10 AM.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated November 29th, 2014: Fixed issues with the Mangaia map, added Lava Launcher.
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#2327 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 14-April 13
  • 237 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2015 - 10:10 AM

Maybe Dalu's effect could be made so allies in a team match (assuming they will exist) could get a random buff for a short duration

"Never underestimate your enemies, villain. You never know what they might come up with..."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

20803.jpg

HAWKEN is love ,HAWKEN is life...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users