• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues

multiplayer platform fighting

• Please log in to reply
2361 replies to this topic

#2361 Offline BioJayFan

BioJayFan
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 27-July 15
  • 11 posts

Posted Aug 05 2015 - 04:09 PM

The "mini games are pretty fun, in a way.Not much sound, but still fun.Only one doesn't seem to be approved by my computer...

Firuka #3

For Karuisten Nui!!

#2362 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 20-October 12
  • 62 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 13 2015 - 01:13 PM

Just upgraded from Windows 8 to 10, i need to try this game again. It didn't get along with my computer before.

MOCer, writer, bookworm, gamer, and otaku extraordinaire!

deviantART * FanFiction.net * Tumblr

My Anime/Manga List * Steam * 3DS Friend Code: 3797-7406-2419 (PM to add me!)

Currently Playing:

Marvel Contest of Champions * Pokémon Platinum * Animal Crossing: New Leaf * Assassin's Creed Unity

Currently Reading:

​In the Long Run We Are All Dead- M. Wolfson & V. Buranelli * Black Bullet, Vol. 1: Those Who Would Be Gods- Shiden Kanzaki * Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis

Always open to anime/manga/light novel, book/fanfic, writing prompt, and game suggestions!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users