• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Bionicle Fighter: Broken Virtues

multiplayer platform fighting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2363 replies to this topic

#2361 Offline BioJayFan

• Members
  • Inhabitant

• 27-July 15
  • 11 posts

Posted Aug 05 2015 - 04:09 PM

The "mini games are pretty fun, in a way.Not much sound, but still fun.Only one doesn't seem to be approved by my computer...

Firuka #3

For Karuisten Nui!!

#2362 Offline LockmanCapulet

• Members
  • Turaga

• 20-October 12
  • 62 posts

Posted Aug 13 2015 - 01:13 PM

Just upgraded from Windows 8 to 10, i need to try this game again. It didn't get along with my computer before.

MOCer, writer, bookworm, gamer, and otaku extraordinaire!

deviantART * FanFiction.net * Tumblr

My Anime/Manga List * Steam * 3DS Friend Code: 3797-7406-2419 (PM to add me!)

Currently Playing:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire * Metroid Fusion * Marvel Contest of Champions

Currently Reading:

‚ÄčIn the Long Run We Are All Dead- M. Wolfson & V. Buranelli * Black Bullet Vol. 1: Those Who Would Be Gods- Shiden Kanzaki * Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis

Always open to anime/manga/light novel, book/fanfic, writing prompt, and game suggestions!

#2363 Offline JacobLazer

• Members
  • Toa

• 07-May 13
  • 193 posts

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 12:39 PM

I made something new! I don't really know what it is though... maybe some kind of spiky throwing weapon?

#2364 Online Eyru

• Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,599 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 24 2015 - 02:26 PM

I made something new! I don't really know what it is though... maybe some kind of spiky throwing weapon?

As impressive as your spiky throwing weapon is, JacobLazer, I'm afraid your post breaks the following rule:

3) No topic revival. Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for sixty days or more. Note: Topic starters are exempt from this rule and may revive their own topics ONLY to announce an update or a new preview. All other cases will result in topic closure.

This topic has been inactive for 72 days, which is almost two weeks over the topic revival limit.

Katuko, if you have an update or a new preview to show, you can send me a PM to have this topic reopened. Alternatively, you can create a new topic if you feel that would be more appropriate. :)

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users