So, What Is Your Favorite Blog On Bzp?

fishers64

Oh dang. I like so many of them.On the old boards, I used to have a small number of blogs favorited so I could keep track of them. While they are now somewhat outdated, they were LewaLew's, Aho-Chan's, mine, Blog HQ (http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png), Brickeens', and Lhikevikk's.This is not to say that these are the only blogs I limit myself to - I try to read as many entries as I can. I also like ~Allegretto~'s, Kakaru's, Bambi's, Smeag's, Xaeraz's, SquishyFrog's, Velox's, Laughin'Man's, Daiker's, bonesiii's, VampireBohrok's, Wrinkledlion X's, Aanchir's, Black Six's, Waffles', Ballom's, Mysterious Minifig's, Arpy's, ThylonArchitect's, and Grant-Sud's.Non-Premier Blogs that I enjoyed included Emkay's, Cholie's, and Peach 00's.Again, this is nowhere near an exhaustive list.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I love Hahli Husky's blog, I usually can get a chuckle by reading hers.Akano's, though it's not updated very often.Bambi's, becuase of ponies.I did enjoy reading Emkay's and Peach 00's when they had them.I read a lot more, but those tend to be my favorites.

jlovfkk.jpg

In theory, this topic could be polled.Realistically, however, that would not be possible. XDHmm... let's see... I really don't think I have a favourite, other than my own. Oh yeah, well, there's Sumiki's. I like it, mainly because of the Tuesday Tablescraps, and I read Brickeens' on occasion.I also read TWA's often.

On the old boards, I used to have a small number of blogs favorited so I could keep track of them. While they are now somewhat outdated, they were LewaLew's, Aho-Chan's, mine, Blog HQ ( http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png), Brickeens', and Lhikevikk's.This is not to say that these are the only blogs I limit myself to - I try to read as many entries as I can. I also like ~Allegretto~'s, Kakaru's, Bambi's, Smeag's, Xaeraz's, SquishyFrog's, Velox's, Laughin'Man's, Daiker's, bonesiii's, VampireBohrok's, Wrinkledlion X's, Aanchir's, Black Six's, Waffles', Ballom's, Mysterious Minifig's, Arpy's, ThylonArchitect's, and Grant-Sud's.Non-Premier Blogs that I enjoyed included Emkay's, Cholie's, and Peach 00's.

:(I thought you liked me... :crying:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

That Wretched Automaton character. The way he can so effortlessly whine and talk about stuff nobody cares about is just geni-Oh, wait that's me.I don't particularly have any favourites. I just read whatever comes up. Names that spring to mind are Valenti, Bambi, Paradoxophobia and Tilius's. Not that I'm stalking the aforementioned. Much.

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention! Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

That Wretched Automaton character. The way he can so effortlessly whine and talk about stuff nobody cares about is just geni-Oh, wait that's me.I don't particularly have any favourites. I just read whatever comes up. Names that spring to mind are Valenti, Bambi, Paradoxophobia and Tilius's. Not that I'm stalking the aforementioned. Much.

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention!
I bet you only mentioned me 'cause I mentioned yours. XDAnd don't worry, Automaton, we all find pages where our friends have a lot of posts so that we can hover over their name every few minutes to find out what they're doing. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I also read TWA's often.

BAM! I got a mention!
I bet you only mentioned me 'cause I mentioned yours. XD
Debts must be repaid. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Taka Nuvia's Possession, Obsession, and Inferna Firesword's Seneca's Keep. Always have good reads.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

Eh let's see.My favorite was Bonesiii's back when he posted those long entries of his. So basically before the downtime, his was top.Now Squishyfrog's is sometimes funny. Hahli Husky's is very entertaining. I've always liked Gerlicky's FREE EASY MONEY for some abject reason. A lot of them are great.

Edited by Roablin
banner.png