Matoran Maker

Synan

A bit of copy/paste from the old thread:MATORAN MAKERThis is a somewhat simple program I made that allows you to make your own Matoran as they appeared in 2001/2002Just use the arrows to select the mask, mask color, arm color, body color, and foot color. Downloadmatoran_maker.jpg(This image is of the older version)Enjoy making MatoranThe Matoran in this program are from the MNOG Character kit, which has a thread right here.I don't care what you do with the Matoran you make in this kit, just remember to please give credit, and don't change any of the files. Update:After several years, I actually opened my old file host to discover a little surprise. Ever since the BZP forum archives came back up there had been downloads of this program almost daily from the mirror host, and I have no idea how many times the other host was used. A quick online search revealed that it's still used. Videos, art, and links on forums to the download are everywhere. It's extremely heartwarming to see that it's still used, and I want to thank everyone for making my day with that.Then I came to BZP. I've hardly done anything here since the forums went down, and saw that the shops and kits sub-forum, once so large, needed a bit of love.I do tinker with this when I'm really bored, and may actually finish some of the updates I'm working on, but don't get your hopes up.

• Upvote 10

Insert signature here

Scrap that idea. I'm leaving mine blank.

Except for this: My BZPRPG characters

wow i remember something similar to this but it was on the first bionicle video game for the game boy advance, oh how things like this bring back memories.i will say i would like to see something similar but maybe for like toa, turaga etc. But thanks synan for bringing this back to the community.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Woah, this is a lot better than I expected. The music especially, I didn't expect. I made a few quick Matoran with it to test it out (the one in my avi was made before, but I could always upgrade), and didn't notice any problems with it. I like how you can choose between the different styles of Pakaris and Kaukaus.Overall, definitely a very good and sometimes very useful tool.

• 2 months later...