What Was Your Reaction...

<Reverb>

I assume it was how Takua and the rest of the Chronicler Company felt when the Koro militaries came to their rescue. A surge of hope, and renewed strength.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I was pleasantly surprised at the forum's revival. Although I was a bit annoyed since they came back on a school night. :P

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

It had to be, 'OMGOMGOMG, FORUMS ARE BACK ON'. :P Jokes aside, I was really happy about it coming back. At least five/six months of waiting, and we get a decent, brand-new forum in return for our patience. ^_^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I was mostly relieved. Waiting around 6 months just for a forum upgrade had made me kind of upset at BZP.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

So what was your reaction when you saw the forums were back online? Was it *Squeal*, or *Faints*? Whatever it was post it here. :)

1. 'Neat'2. 'I'll check it out'3. 'Back to RPGs tiem'4. '^YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'5. '???'6. 'PROFIT NAOW' -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I took me a while a to realise there was a big sign on the homepage saying something to the effect of "They're back! Click here!" (I'm not very observant in regards to the Internet). Then I went on and thought, "Wow. This new look is pretty slick. Excellent." Then I thought of all the staff who toiled to get it back. Good job, guys!

Edited by RetroFangled Kanohi
qs8497.jpgqs8497.jpg

qs8497.jpg

ubda4249ti7.gif

Formerly known as bionicle crazy, Vorahk 28(bionicle crazy, Hakann the Hunter, Takadox: the Hypnotic Master, ~Infinity S~, Mario's Brother and Lime Green Kanohi. Phew! What a long list of names!

Someone told me before I saw it for myself; I honestly thought they were pulling my leg. The next morning I dreamed that the forums were back, only realizing a few hours after I awoke that they really were--or so that person said. Then I saw the truth for myself and hyperventilated.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

My reaction was, at first, "You serious?"Then, "Wow the forums look weird."Then, "And they came back TODAY of all days? I'm super busy! :( "And then, "Great, my comedy topics aren't here anymore. How am I going to start them up again, I wonder?"Then, "AWESOME I CAN STILL USE BB CODE YAY!"Then, "Better tell Gabriella!" (her BZP name, not her real name, we're friends in real life)Then, "I wonder if anyone still remembers who I am?"Then, "I could get used to this." I had a lot of reactions, as you can see. :P :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

To me, it was kind of like seeing an old friend again, then realizing you've forgotten everything about them. You know the feeling. As for the new look, it feels like I have moved into a new house or something.

Edited by Solare

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

Well to reply to this, I would say that my reactions of the forums being up is like: "YAY!!!! I can finally share things again and try to communicate to lost friends here on BZP." It is because real life has taken control a lot, so hopefully this will keep my occupied to stay away or take a break from real life! ~Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I didn't believe it at first, actually. Then I went on the new forum and set about posting in whatever topics already existed.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

\o/ \o/ I danced :3 Then, I posted ALL the things :) Then i got sad because alot of old freinds hadn't been on in months. Example: Republic Commando Darman, and let's not forget, the hero of all Bionicle fans, Greg Farshtey D': But now Im Sappy. Not only am I sad and happy at the same time, but ai b sappin ur sentry!!!!1!1!!1!1!!1!!1!1!!1!! lol

I was like: "Cool. Wait...really? Wow it's been long enough!"I forgot my password and everything so I didn't even log on again for two days anyway

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine