What Was Your Reaction...

<Reverb>

i was like, oh great another april fools joke. then i checked calender and i've been on the forums posting ever since

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The interesting version or the non-interesting version? Ah, since there is no interesting version, I'll just say that I was pleasantly surprised. No fainting dead away, stopping in my tracks, or tearing up with joy for me. But it was definitely nice to see good ol' Bzpower up and running on all thrusters. :D :kaukau: -JG

toaofthenewrepublicv2jx3.gif

Toa of the New Republic ~ The Collision of Two Worlds

The body of Orkham dangling from a vine. Shamiir’s corpse, his chest nearly split in half. One by one, the bodies of his friends and squad mates flashed by till he realized the horrible truth... They were all dead but two.

I was really excited actually. To be honest, I was at a boarding school for a while, so I didn't know that they were down until about May of this year.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

My brother was the one that told me. At first, I was like, "Really?" Then I checked it out and said, "Woo hoo!" :biggrin:

It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle. -Ernest Hemingway.

"EEEE-YABBA-DABBA-DOOO!!!" Then I decided I felt like... singing in the rain! I'm singing in the rain...Just singing in the rain...What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.I'm laughing at clouds so dark up above.The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love.Let the stormy clouds chase... everyone from the place.Come on with the rain... I've a smile on my face.I'll walk down the lane... with a happy refrain.I'm singing... just singin' in the rain.

Edited by CHTrilogy

~ CHTrilogy

I grinned a bit. It was a nice surprise to wake up to.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I looked at the site. Then I looked at it again. And I continued to stare for a while. I'm still thinking about what I really feel about it, because I'm unsure whether I'm pleasantly surprised or just excited about it.And that's really all there is to say on the matter.Or Maybe Not.

EDIT: Good one, Watashi Wa.

:lol:

~

:b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

Edited by Overlord

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."