What Was Your Reaction...

<Reverb>

I had been checking BZP on my phone every once in a while, and when I saw the forums up this morning I was really excited. And then I realized that it would be most of the day before I could actually check them out properly. So, excitment, sad realization, and then more excitment. -Demeb

vezon_banner2_hd.jpg

A server busy message is just BZP's way of reminding you to do your homework.

"There's no point in getting angry with Bohrok, it would be like you getting angry with your toaster." -Greg

It's pronounced "Dem-e-b."

*Incoming Transmission* I looked at the BZPower website, saw a big, bold link, and I clicked on it. Then I saw that it was some groovy new forums. Then I was like :br: . So I told my brother as soon as I could, and I've been checking the forums about every thirty minutes. Not really, but close. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I went 'oh cool BZP is back up' Then I went 'oh **** this means I have to give Alkermpa a fighting chance' Then I realized maybe I could get in touch with some of my old friends, and I was ever so slightly uplifted.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

On another forum, someone posted about BZPower's forums being up. I was on the verge of telling him, "No, those are just the archives," but I decided to check BZPower anyway. Just in case, I told myself.I saw the news announcement.I think my brain did a somersault, but I blacked out immediately afterward so I can't be sure.

On another forum, someone posted about BZPower's forums being up. I was on the verge of telling him, "No, those are just the archives," but I decided to check BZPower anyway. Just in case, I told myself.I saw the news announcement.

That pretty much was my reaction. Then I was like: WHAAAAAT?! While posting in the forums, I got nostalgia attacks. Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

FINALLY. Really. I said that out loud.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

At the time I was on Skype with a friend who also uses BZP a lot and I went "WAAAAAAAAHT" and he went "what" and I went "THE BZP FORUMS ARE BACK ASDFASDASFASDASF" and he went "WAAAAAAAAAAHT" and then we were happy.So here I am!

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

It went a little like this:Friend- Bzpower is back Me- Yeah I know, the Arcives been up for a week Friend- No, the Fourms. Me- *Twich, Ran straight to the PC* Friend- Ello? Still there? ME- OMG!!!! I MISSED YOU! --- That was pretty much it. Now I got somethign to do during School hours, when I'm ment to be doing work ^^

I was like "Oh, finally". Then I checked my watch to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Then I was like "Better check FCG to see if Katuko has a new BIONICLE Fighter up". Then I was like "Oh good, I finally get to release the latest version of BIONICLE Conflict Zone".

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Well I just came to the site to check the news like I've been doing for nearly six months now... You know, there was a little spark of hope in my mind BZP could be back, ya' know? Maybe it is... But as I was clicking on the explorer tab... going into my homepage and up to my little web tab thingy... The thought ran throuhg my mind no... Of course it isn't, because BZPower like all good things has abbandoned you. It had left you out to dry in the cold cruel - I saw the front page. And literrally for about five seconds sat there staring at my screen, unable to to opperate at all... completely and utterly speachless... BZPower had not abbandoned me... I wasn't alone in this cold, cruel - Oh look, topics. :P P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else a little weirded out by the number of brony avatars? I'm by no means a brony hater, but... sheesh. I was like WHAT? And then I was like "Oh that's right, my computer blew up in my face this morning. So I can't." Happy to report it's working now... sort of.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

Roughly in this order: "What, already? I thought it was gonna be another six months!" "Whaaaaaa? Why doesn't my password work?" "Oh, I only changed it on the archive. Now it works." "Wow this place looks Zuckerbergian." -Heat

My initial reaction was to raise an eyebrow out of surpise, but after a few seconds I just said "meh" and started posting. It doesn't matter what it looks like to me, as long as it retains that BZpower spirit.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~