What Was Your Reaction...

<Reverb>

My reaction was "Osweet."After letting it sink in for approximately half a second, I realized what this meant and swiftly joined an ongoing skype call to alert a bunch of friends of mine. At first they all thought I was lying. Then someone checked. Chaos ensued. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I saw the forums a couple hours after they came back online, so my reaction was this: "OMIGAWDOMIGAWDTHEFORUMZAREBACKONLINE" and then I realized that nobody was posting. Because nobody posted for about the first 30 minutes, and then it exploded. So all in all, I was really excited and happy that the forums were back online. -CM

Mostly silent shock, followed by quiet happiness. Yeah, I was kind of surprised I didn't squeal or dance around considering I was about to go crazy about BZP's downtime. I'm still incredibly happy to be back! :)

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

One was quite pleasantly surprised! I did a little dance and literally cried out with joy. Then I went to check if my favour-ite epic had been reposted. In retro-spect, I wonder how one could stand not having BZP for months on end.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I wanted to join the BZPRPG before the forums went offline but I waited too long and when they went offline I was pretty dissapointed...So when I came back to check, I was kind of like ''wut?" when I saw the forums were back online. Pretty happy since I can join the RPG now and it hasn't been too long for me to have no idea what's been happening...I hope.

"Placid blue-and-white background... status updates you can leave comments on... Reminds me of another site... :P " On the whole, though, happiness, and hope that a decent number of people would return and repopulate the site! :)-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*gaaaaaaaasp!* FINALLY!!!!!!! *postpostpostpostpostcheckonotherstuffpostgetboredplaymiinecraft*

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

Um, I don't think the word filter would allow me to post what was my reaction, so I'll post a highly moderated version."HECK YES."-Dovydas

During the time that the forums were down, every time I would click into the BZP homepage only to see that the forums were still down, I would say a lot of unmentionable things in my frustration. So the day I clicked into the homepage, read the news articles, and was about to go into my usual tirade about certain technology impeding my innovation when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the message that the forums were back up. This sent me into a frenzy of activity, mainly solving all my Library hassles and posting all the posts I had thought of during the downtime. It was just a relief, I guess.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't too excited. It was more of a "Huh, that's nice" response for me.

Yeah, this was initially my reaction as well.I've honestly lost any interest I have had in Lego for a very long time now and I probably will not be posting here as much as I used to back in the day. I might check in every couple of weeks or so to see whats happening but other than that, I'm basically going to be lurking.

zV5MODc.png
Please take some time to read my friend's Hero Factory story "End Factory".
It was in the works for 2 years and is now available online to read.
Please be sure to leave a review if you can as it would mean a lot to both me and him.

A nice surprise awaits you inside.

At first I was all like YES! HAHAHAHA!!!Then I was all like WHAT?! NO! WHHYYYYYY? When I couldn't remember my password or the password for the really old email account this was linked to.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

BLAST THESE TABLES.

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand...The horrible feeling of being pelted by rain when you're all alone in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I won't let a single drop of rain fall from that sky. Ichigo, trust me...You are not fighting alone."

It's the calm before the storm/It's the quiet before the war/It's the time when all will be decided/All will be decided/If nobody hears the echoes on the wind/It's the end of the chain/Destruction of the fittest/It's the end of our reign/We've seen it all before/It's the end of man's evolution/The end of evolution/For nobody heeds the echoes on the wind

Silence's so loud, not a soul... left alive/Darkness's a shroud/2085/All our dreams have disappeared/They burned down... tree of life/Confirming all that we feared/2085

Don't give up, remember how we felt/Fire rushing through our veins/Now it's the time to rise up from our *^$#/Now it's the time to free our brains/The meaning of life is to give life meaning/Go too fast, move too slow/Restore the balance between thinking and feeling/Open up and let it flow

No side has won, struggle to... survive/Our quest here is done/2085/All our hopes have disappeared/Our race will... not thrive/Time will not recall the year 2085

Don't give in, remember all we learned/The spark of life if did ignite/We regained the rage for which we yearned/We regained our will to fight

• 2 weeks later...

Roughly, I said, "Oh." I wasn't a big fan of the new layout and saw that it wasn't yet too active (which fortunately changed quickly), so I mostly ignored BZP for about a week.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I was like "AW FINALLY!!!!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

• 2 weeks later...

I only check out BZP like once a month now, so I was surprised when I saw the forums were FINALLY upgraded to a much nicer set-up. I was more surprised to see people who I remembered talking to a lot were still on regularly.

2010 Set Progress- Stars: 6/6 - Collectable Minifigs: 6/16
bioyearone.png
flickr)-((Organized) Confusion)-(Shadow Enclosures
Ventorus Website

• 3 weeks later...