Bzpower's April Fools Day Prank

Takanuinuva

Well April Fools Day is tomorrow. What do you predict the staff will do this year.I'd guess with all the MLP going around Bzpower will change to My Little Power.

Edited by Oxymoronaphobia

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Doubt it will be anything MLP related (that may drive people away). Judging from the fear stuff I'm going to say BZP will become Fear Zone Power where you will meet your worst nightmares. Maybe not exactly like that but probably something along those lines, or they might just switch everyone's username colors. We'll just wait and see.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I can't wait for all the complaining tomorrow."Ugh doing nothing is the worst April Fool's joke"Like our plan is that us being lazy was supposed to somehow impress you?

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I can't wait for all the complaining tomorrow."Ugh doing nothing is the worst April Fool's joke"Like our plan is that us being lazy was supposed to somehow impress you?

Ya'll already did that before.I think for April Fools, they'll actually act like staff.I kid, I kid. :P

Ya'll already did that before.

It wasn't something we 'did'. We just didn't do anything and people assumed that was the miraculous joke?
Apparently. So... it really was out of laziness and not a joke?
Completely.So I'm not expecting anything today.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Ya'll already did that before.

It wasn't something we 'did'. We just didn't do anything and people assumed that was the miraculous joke?
Apparently. So... it really was out of laziness and not a joke?
Completely.So I'm not expecting anything today.~|ET|~
Hmm... I think something will happen.It'd be funny if they said Bionicle was coming back. :P

Ya'll already did that before.I kid, I kid. :P
Rule of thirds. Something is always funny the first three times. They could potentially do this twice more and still consider it a joke. :music: Edited by xccj

No clue. Today's the 1st, and I don't see anything so far. My guess is, they'll delay it until a day or two after to initiate the prank so we don't expect it coming.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Okay all these staff denying the existance of the day is starting to terrify me. ._.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

April Fools? What´s that? Never heard of it.-Gata signoff.jpg

April Fools is THE day of pranks. You are allowed to go play all these pranks and everyone else can too. It happens on April 1st, so you only have one day.I wish Hapori Dume would return and enslave us once more.

mindeth the cobwebs

Seriously guys, nobody besides the highest-ups (and perhaps Wind, Velox and 55555 and perhaps very few others but they won´t tell you :P) knows more than you do.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Doubt it will be anything MLP related (that may drive people away).

In 2005, BZP had KimPower, where they claimed they were selling the site to a Kim Possible fan. Boy was there outrage and we got fooled. Great times. My Little Power would actually work really well for a turnaround in lack of member pranking. But BZP has become so ungullible after those pranks so many years ago.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Doubt it will be anything MLP related (that may drive people away).

In 2005, BZP had KimPower, where they claimed they were selling the site to a Kim Possible fan. Boy was there outrage and we got fooled. Great times. My Little Power would actually work really well for a turnaround in lack of member pranking. But BZP has become so ungullible after those pranks so many years ago.
True. It's like every single prank has been done already and those that haven't been, people would guess. For example, MLP is so hot right now on the rest of the internet that to do it here would seem almost expected. Everyone(everypony?) would give a collective "meh, saw that coming" and go on with their normal posting. To do nothing would be slightly unexpected since they've done it before. But, whatever you want to do is fine. Like I said, I'm down with a good prank.

MENTAL WOUNDS NOT HEALING

LIFE'S A BITTER SHAME

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THE CRAZY TRAIN