The BZPowercast Goes Out to Eat

We're a quarter of the way through the year already, which means it's about time for another Powercast! You can <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/powercast/BZPowercastSeries2Episode33.m4a">download Episode 33</a> here if you're not subscribed to iTunes or via RSS (and why wouldn't you be?). Here's the summary:<blockquote>It's time once more for the BZPowercast! In Episode 33 we kick things off by talking about some upcoming brick events with DeeVee that will feature BZP members and staff. Then Windrider joins us for our next How-To BZP. After that, I watch as Takuma Nuva and Nuju Metru prepare a delicious meal made of Matoran cuisine. And of course we close out the show with a new musical piece from Smeag. Hope you enjoy it!</blockquote>

View the full article

To add to the How-To BZP, the default isn't always set to the revival limit. By default, the Short Stories forum is set to 30 days, when there is in fact no revival limit. I'll have to check the rest of the Library to be sure, but I think that is set to 30 if you don't change it out. I hear the Dark Hunters could use some catering. Looks like I've found the team for the job. :)

To add to the How-To BZP, the default isn't always set to the revival limit. By default, the Short Stories forum is set to 30 days, when there is in fact no revival limit. I'll have to check the rest of the Library to be sure, but I think that is set to 30 if you don't change it out.

Strange - I checked the "Custom" filters in the Library forums and, for me, all three "Time frame" filters are set to "Show All" by default. Same goes for the filters in Comics, Q&A, and BS01. I do recall that the filters were off in some forums for a time after the board came back online, but they have since been corrected. I am not sure why it still is set to 30 for you.

To add to the How-To BZP, the default isn't always set to the revival limit. By default, the Short Stories forum is set to 30 days, when there is in fact no revival limit. I'll have to check the rest of the Library to be sure, but I think that is set to 30 if you don't change it out.

Strange - I checked the "Custom" filters in the Library forums and, for me, all three "Time frame" filters are set to "Show All" by default. Same goes for the filters in Comics, Q&A, and BS01. I do recall that the filters were off in some forums for a time after the board came back online, but they have since been corrected. I am not sure why it still is set to 30 for you.
It is not anymore - what I remember is that I had to go in to the SS forum myself and change it to "Show all" when the forums first came back. Your explanation probably explains that.

That dinner made me quite hungry.The entire presentation and the ingredients made me squeal with delight. I've always loved Matoran society.

Yep, it was definitely interesting to hear about some of those unique ingredients used.~B~

Relating to the cookoff, It was really comical but it reminded me of this (old forum link, beware!) old topic that had practical bionicle related dishes.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)