R.a.t. Reloaded

Argaraffe

reloadedposter.png

So, I'm back. If you're only here for the comics, you can skip this paragraph, as I'll just fill it with random gibberish. When BZP went down, I left, for what would've been forever. I messed around on a bunch of other forms and stuff for a while. Once a week, I would stop by BZPower to see if it was back, but it never was. After that, I left for months, but then I stopped back one last time. I was shocked to see how the forums continued to flourish, and when I saw some of my old friends' comics, it inspired me to come back and make some more comics. I have learned from my past mistakes, and I believe that after most of Month 0 the best you've seen from me. So now, what you came for: the comics.GS List (CLOSED):1. Soran2. Toa Piraka Hakann3. Boss Tweed (Malignus)4. Lewafan215. Tahu Nuva Golden6. Feline OnekerPGS List (by invite only):1. Justax-Kal2. WVU Fan3. Darcsyde4. Shadonix5. ???Latest Comic: (slightly reduced size, not the best quality)happybirthdaysoran.pngDaily Comics:Month 0(most of these comics are bad, and I almost deleted them all. But they were necessary because they introduced important characters, so here they are. Included arcs are Arga and JK's donut business, the Adventures of WVU Fan Man, Argaraffe's doctor's appointment, and Autodude's insomnia.)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31Month 1(the first real daily comics, cut short due to homework, tennis, camping, etc overload. Included are SRGONSTIFOTR's quest to get a job, and 'Lost in Space'.)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Easter 9 10 11 12 13Month 2(Second month, not finished due to a week-long vacation)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Incognito Preview 20 Soran's Birthday 22 23 24Well, that's it. Credit to Shadonix, Gerlicky, Justax, Dark709, etc. for the kit and Soran for the use of his backgrounds in the 'Soran's Birthday' comic.

Edited by Argaraffe

My apologies, unfortunately I have to go now so I can't fix them but you could use this http://www.majhost.c...h0/daily001.png Just replace the 001 on the end with the numbers 001 through 031. Thanks!Edit: Added 'latest comic' to the front page. The daily for today will be uploaded later tonight, don't worry!

Edited by Argaraffe

He can't sue us for putting him out of business. It's a free market, so we can sell good product without getting attacked. No one company can have a monopoly on the Donaugh industry.I love your little Peanauts-esque brick wall of contemplation. So far your studio has a nice feel to it as well. Unique, yet homey.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

I still like the comics, It made me laugh. I like the hat especially. Nos dirigira una revolucion hostiles contra la republica. nice job on the comic, although I think you should expand the speech bubbles a bit in size so that the letters aren't so scrunched up to the sides.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Huh. This looks awfully familiar. *wink wink nudge nudge*It seems that our favorite author with an unpronounceable name is back for more shenanigans, sombreros, and the lack of difference between the Spanish and Mexican languages. Congratulations on not dying silently under-water.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

So far these are pretty good. I do agree that some the first one's aren't that great humor wise, but I did laugh at a few. The bowling pins one and the Think Outside the Bachs one were awesome. The WVUFan Man arc was awesome, but of course I would think that. But you deserve something awesome for including Clemson Fan and the Orange Bowl reference. For that you win a coupon for one free internet. My only complaint is that I think that some of the Chimoru Kal masks, especially mine, look really ugly. But that's just my opinion. Everything else graphically looks pretty good.TL;DR: Glad to see you're back, everything looks good.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

@ Knave: Long time no see! If you'd like a PGS spot I'd be happy to ablige.@ WVU Fan: Thanks, I do agree that a bunch of the Chimoru Kal masks look kind of bad. I'll probably use the old masks for certain characters eventually.@ TNG: That's actually a custom mask that I created a long time ago. As for the character, that's Some Random Guy of No Significance That I Found on the Side of the Road, or SRGONSTIFOTSOTR for short, a name used casually when he was introduced. He's basically a road hobo. I should probably think up a name for him, but I could leave that to the viewers if you'd like.

@ JK: Well, on my very first big wall of text I was typing really random stuff so I decided to integrate something I learned from science class. Ever since then, for some strange reason, I have made it a point to put that in every comic I possibly can. No idea why though.@ TNG: I swear that's a coincidence, I must not have read that particular comic.

2012april5.pngApril 5, 2012I tried so hard to find some My Little Pony band-aids with Princess Celestia or something but I couldn't, so I had to use regular ones. Also, I'm considering submitting these to the BZP comics library, so if you guys could make some recommendations as to which would be the best sample comic, that would be great. Thanks. Edited by Argaraffe

Red Mobster / Red Lobster is probably the funniest pun I've heard in a while, honestly, Physics is always fun. Except for when you are the subject of study. Great work on both of them.@PGSing, I'll have to consider. If you want to discuss it further, feel free to PM me at any time.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

That's a surprising punch line. I was not expecting a pun there, so it took me a solid second to realize it was one.Have to say though, I don't think any of us would make good slaves. We're just a bunch of bums who mess around on computers. Labor: Yeah right.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

I'm a main character?YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAlso I actually liked the newest comic. The punchline was very fitting.The poster is also pretty awesome. But I'm still trying to figure out why DK is just randomly in the background....

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

Easter, 2012Happy Easter! I had a MLP arc planned next week, but all those comics were lost. Because they were really time consuming to make, and I don't have the time right now, I'll have to come up with something else for the time being, sorry.Edit: Please keep all posted images on BBC to 500 kB or less~-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

Haha, I like how you hid it in space, and also Justax's hat. Chef hat... Like a boss. Nice job on the comic as usual,~Soran(Also, I suggest you have what I like to call, 'comic days/week' which are just days dedicated to making comics. Helps especially when you're doing dailies and you don't have time to work on a comic, or the arc you wish to do is time consuming.)

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png