R.a.t. Reloaded

Argaraffe

Images greater than 500 kB should be linked o, not posted. -B6April 9, 2012You guys are probably tired of my stupid puns, so I'll try to lay off the puns for the rest of the week.@ Justax: Thanks, not sure if I'll need a kitchen background but if I do I know where to go.

Edited by Black Six

I never made any change in the DK & DK poster in the third panel...

Too many videogames. LOL.Also, I noticed the change in Donkey Kong's poster in the last panel. MUHAHAHAHAH THIS POST SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE--Just kidding, I'm sure they'd all notice anyway.

I never changed the poster in the last panel...

Thanks for your enthusiasm everyone, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to suspend the daily strips until next month. I have been loaded with obscene amounts of homework and tennis matches, and this won't stop until the beginning of May. I won't be able to get on my computer at all during the next four days (mostly weekend) and next weekend as well.In addition, during the tennis match today our coach's car was broken into and thousands of dollars were stolen, so the team is in significant turmoil. I promise to conclude this arc when I can, however. I'm sorry, I hope you all will understand.

Thanks everyone. I have an announcement, but since things have been barren around here for a while, it's in comic form.2012aprilfiller.pngLinkThis pretty much sums everything up. Without the shadows I finished the comic in 7 minutes, all the free time I had. I will conclude the current arc before the end of the month, but I have a tennis match on Thursday and I'll be camping Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so don't expect a new comic for a while.

I know I planned that I would do the saga this month, but those comics take a little while to make (I've made 9, but don't want to miss a deadline). Plus, there are a few new characters I need to introduce. So here you go (May 1-3). This month will be mostly for introducing some new characters as well as trying new things.

srgonstifotsotrbrothers5.pngMay 5, 2012Remember when I said I wanted to try new things? I wanted to see if slapstick worked for me. Also, this comic was probably made for the sole purpose of seeing how well I could make an explosion. I wanted to put debris on the sides of the explosion, but it didn't look right, so I left it out.

Ha, I like the comic. That was entertaining. Any comic with a potato and an Afro (As well as other things) are funny.Why were you hyper?Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG and Soran: You can always tell that I'm hyper when my comics are extremely random. This time I ate too many marshmallows.srgonstifotsotrbrothers7.pngMay 7,2012Edit: Just realized I forgot to add the 'Story Update' on the top. Basically, Ridley's brothers go home when they get their paychecks and it puts Ridley into a jolly mood.

Edited by Argaraffe

Announcement: I have opened up a guest starring list. There are 7 spots currently just send in your 6 shade chimoru spritesheet (Kal is preferred, but not necessary) and personality of your character. If your personality is something I can work well with, then you could be a PGS.

Last panel was epic win.I like how well his shell was hidden. I also didn't know ridley meant that... You learn something new everyday.The graphics were great and the joke were funny.Great job as usual,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png