R.a.t. Reloaded

Argaraffe

Suspicious doors that never get open have a magical rainbow swirl behind it. Dude, let's jump in!Sorry for what little I have to say. It looks like [ ] in here, and it makes me nauseous. I'll let you know when things clear up. Hey WVUFan, what's with that strange llama?J-K out.PS: Ackar is just jealous.Edit: Drug reference edited out.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Haha, I liked the comic alot, it was really funny. I like the rainbow text 'narrator', his lines are always funny. I also like Admiral Ackar, I think thats creative. Next thing you know it'll be makuta being 'admiral snackbar' or something.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks guys. This arc and the next will have much more plot to them. Enjoy!void2.pngApril 9, 2012Edit: There are currently 5 spots left for guest starring. Those who guess star will star in an upcoming arc as well as secure a cameo in next month's saga. Don't delay, if you read these comics and aren't a PGS sign up now!

Edited by Argaraffe

I liked the comic a lot I thought it was entertaining.Its funny how he is used to people leaving him, and your characters getting bored instantly and leaving was just hilarious.(When you said, "Don't delay, if you read these comics and aren't a PGS sign up now!", did you mean GS or actually PGS?~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I still remember Dr. Doctor and the brocoli. Two of the greatest characters of all time.Also I belief you have created a paradox by showing true forgotten characters in the Land of Forgotten Characters. By putting them in there, clearly you remember them, but by putting them in a place called The Land of Forgotten Characters, they should be forgotten by you. Because robots explode when they hear paradoxes, and the characters are 80% robotic, everyone should be dead. Good job.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

Yeah, Arga won't be remembering them anytime soon...Yay, its your old characters. I remember them from your old comics. Awesome series that was, and this one is even better.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Didn't realize they were so popular. If I can, I'll try to bring them back into the series, but it won't be in this arc. I have it all finished, plus I have to leave out some comics so that it will be finished on Saturday. I'll keep trying though.

mockingjay.png May 13, 2012Three Things:1. No Mother's Day Comics due to lack of ideas2. "Jay" is a real person in my class and really talks like that3. Almost everyone in my class is reading that bookAlso, next week's arc is one long overdue, as it portrays me as a slightly immature prankster which I put in all my PGS applications. Also, Soran will get a cameo in a comic or too in addition to the guest star comic because he signed up first.

Jay is quite the interesting character. I'm wondering if he was serious about suing, because if so that could turn out to be quite the interesting story arc.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

First: I love Jay's color scheme. It fits considering the joke of the comic. Also, he has a great way of dealing with his problems. Props to him.Second; Still haven't read that book. Not in any rush to.Third: I just realized no one has bought anything from the vending machines yet. I call dibs on them.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

This is the first time I've posted in these comics.This comic was really funny when you tricked someone into saying What's up dawg?" :superfunny:Keep up the good work!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Attention: The GS list will close tonight at 9:00 EST. It's time I begin working on those and I need to know who will be used. Remember, if you want to apply just send your 6 shade chimoru spritesheet (Kal is not necessary, but recommended) and a basic personality. Thanks. If you're already on the list then you have nothing to worry about.

That comic was entertaining. Argaraffe has such bad luck when it comes to things. I love the ending with the inappropriate content being removed.I (I'm assuming that is me) look awesome as a money guard.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

Yes, that's you. Part of your cameo as a reward for signing up first to guest star.Announcement: Anyway, I miss very much being able to make longer comics instead of 3-, 6-, or 9-paneled ones, so I've come to a solution. I will be adding a new mini-series to this topic beginning sometime next month. Plans for it have been going on for some time now. I can't tell you much about it yet other than it will use real-life photos and its sprite kit will be Matoran Project 5. Stay tuned for updates!

I have officially (probably temporarily) lost interest in doing these daily strips. But never fear, this arc will be completed as well as the GS one. Next month will be the past saga, likely daily strips as well. But after that I would like to do my favorite: semi-long comics updated 1-3 times a week. Okay I'm done now, hope this wall of text wasn't too big.switch6.pngMay 18, 2012

Oh how I remember those commercials. I liked the pun (is it considered a pun?), it was quite awesome.I do agree with Arga that Lawga can do anything and never get punished. Its weird because you would expect a lawyer to get all these bad things happening to them, or so I would think.Anyway, great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Sorry everyone, no daily strip today. Instead, I have an extended preview of an upcoming side-series starting next month. This one is bad comparing to the others, but good intro comics are hard to come by. Please let me know what you think.@Soran: Thanks. BTW, in that comic and the next, Argaraffe and Lawyergaraffe have switched back into their usual outfits/whatever.

I'm not sure what intro comic your reading, because that one was great. I thought it was really funny. I like how hes fired because hes in a comic. I also like the guy who whispers.~Soran

Edited by Soran

Haha, that was entertaining. I thought the blood type joke was funny and I also like how he had a monkey wrench with him. I think this is now my favorite comic by you. Don't worry I doubt you will miss lunch.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran