• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

R.a.t. Reloaded

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2012 - 06:09 AM

Definition of RidleyAnyways...Posted ImageMay 8, 2012

Edited by Argaraffe, May 08 2012 - 06:10 AM.

#82 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2012 - 07:53 PM

Suspicious doors that never get open have a magical rainbow swirl behind it. Dude, let's jump in!Sorry for what little I have to say. It looks like [ ] in here, and it makes me nauseous. I'll let you know when things clear up. Hey WVUFan, what's with that strange llama?J-K out.PS: Ackar is just jealous.Edit: Drug reference edited out.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, May 10 2012 - 06:57 PM.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#83 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 01:39 AM

Haha, I liked the comic alot, it was really funny. I like the rainbow text 'narrator', his lines are always funny. I also like Admiral Ackar, I think thats creative. Next thing you know it'll be makuta being 'admiral snackbar' or something.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

#84 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 06:07 AM

Thanks guys. This arc and the next will have much more plot to them. Enjoy!Posted ImageApril 9, 2012Edit: There are currently 5 spots left for guest starring. Those who guess star will star in an upcoming arc as well as secure a cameo in next month's saga. Don't delay, if you read these comics and aren't a PGS sign up now!

Edited by Argaraffe, May 09 2012 - 06:11 AM.

#85 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 11:18 AM

I liked the comic a lot I thought it was entertaining.Its funny how he is used to people leaving him, and your characters getting bored instantly and leaving was just hilarious.(When you said, "Don't delay, if you read these comics and aren't a PGS sign up now!", did you mean GS or actually PGS?~Soran

#86 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 01:57 PM

Thanks. I meant PGS, because if you are a PGS then there's no need to GS.

#87 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2012 - 01:44 AM

How Ironic...heheh. Is this a Narnia joke?

#88 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2012 - 06:02 AM

May 10, 2012These are most if not all of my characters from the previous (and mostly bad) seasons. Thanks Justax and WVUFan for continuing to read these!

#89 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2012 - 01:52 PM

I still remember Dr. Doctor and the brocoli. Two of the greatest characters of all time.Also I belief you have created a paradox by showing true forgotten characters in the Land of Forgotten Characters. By putting them in there, clearly you remember them, but by putting them in a place called The Land of Forgotten Characters, they should be forgotten by you. Because robots explode when they hear paradoxes, and the characters are 80% robotic, everyone should be dead. Good job.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

#90 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2012 - 06:55 PM

Yeah, Arga won't be remembering them anytime soon...Yay, its your old characters. I remember them from your old comics. Awesome series that was, and this one is even better.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

#91 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2012 - 07:17 PM

Didn't realize they were so popular. If I can, I'll try to bring them back into the series, but it won't be in this arc. I have it all finished, plus I have to leave out some comics so that it will be finished on Saturday. I'll keep trying though.

#92 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2012 - 06:04 AM

Posted ImageMay 11,2012Unfortunately, the crucial comic linking this one to the last had to be cut off so that I could finish the arc on Saturday and keep a regular schedule.

#93 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,852 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2012 - 06:27 AM

LOL! I love the "Best of all we're streaming live on internet. Any Last words?" "Hi mom" this was probably the best part of the comic.

#94 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2012 - 03:32 PM

I remember those guys. Even the ones that were never used... Woah. Forgotten ideas...J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#95 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 07:40 AM

Posted ImageMay 12, 2012A lot of comics for this arc had to be left out so that I could stick within the standard timeframe. Next week will be better, I believe.

#96 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 01:08 PM

Even without the other comics, this one was still funny and pretty clear what happened. WVU Fan Man saves the day once again!Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

#97 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 13 2012 - 06:54 AM

Posted Image May 13, 2012Three Things:1. No Mother's Day Comics due to lack of ideas2. "Jay" is a real person in my class and really talks like that3. Almost everyone in my class is reading that bookAlso, next week's arc is one long overdue, as it portrays me as a slightly immature prankster which I put in all my PGS applications. Also, Soran will get a cameo in a comic or too in addition to the guest star comic because he signed up first.

#98 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 13 2012 - 05:16 PM

Jay is quite the interesting character. I'm wondering if he was serious about suing, because if so that could turn out to be quite the interesting story arc.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

#99 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted May 13 2012 - 06:24 PM

First: I love Jay's color scheme. It fits considering the joke of the comic. Also, he has a great way of dealing with his problems. Props to him.Second; Still haven't read that book. Not in any rush to.Third: I just realized no one has bought anything from the vending machines yet. I call dibs on them.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#100 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 01:59 PM

Posted Image May 14, 2012

#101 Offline Felinuva Toa of Felines

Felinuva Toa of Felines
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 04:01 PM

This is the first time I've posted in these comics.This comic was really funny when you tricked someone into saying What's up dawg?" :superfunny:Keep up the good work!

#102 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 05:26 PM

1. I can't believe I missed another WVUFan vs. ClemsonFan story arc. Regardless, great job with those.2. I actually laughed at the end of the 911 comic.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

#103 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thanks guys. I have another WVU Fan Man arc in the works, where WVU Fan Man searches for a sidekick, but that is two months away, at least.

#104 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 06:15 AM

Posted ImageMay 15, 2012

#105 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 03:08 PM

So if you don't open up they'll come in, but if you DO open up they won't. LOOPHOLE. this is the only way...

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#106 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 05:56 AM

Posted Image May 16, 2012

#107 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 06:00 AM

Oh that is awesome! Man, that just had to happen to poor Arga, didn't it?

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#108 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 02:59 PM

Attention: The GS list will close tonight at 9:00 EST. It's time I begin working on those and I need to know who will be used. Remember, if you want to apply just send your 6 shade chimoru spritesheet (Kal is not necessary, but recommended) and a basic personality. Thanks. If you're already on the list then you have nothing to worry about.

#109 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 03:24 PM

That comic was entertaining. Argaraffe has such bad luck when it comes to things. I love the ending with the inappropriate content being removed.I (I'm assuming that is me) look awesome as a money guard.Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

#110 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 08:17 PM

Yes, that's you. Part of your cameo as a reward for signing up first to guest star.Announcement: Anyway, I miss very much being able to make longer comics instead of 3-, 6-, or 9-paneled ones, so I've come to a solution. I will be adding a new mini-series to this topic beginning sometime next month. Plans for it have been going on for some time now. I can't tell you much about it yet other than it will use real-life photos and its sprite kit will be Matoran Project 5. Stay tuned for updates!

#111 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 06:04 AM

Posted Image May 17, 2012

#112 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 03:23 PM

I have officially (probably temporarily) lost interest in doing these daily strips. But never fear, this arc will be completed as well as the GS one. Next month will be the past saga, likely daily strips as well. But after that I would like to do my favorite: semi-long comics updated 1-3 times a week. Okay I'm done now, hope this wall of text wasn't too big.Posted ImageMay 18, 2012

#113 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 01:55 AM

Oh how I remember those commercials. I liked the pun (is it considered a pun?), it was quite awesome.I do agree with Arga that Lawga can do anything and never get punished. Its weird because you would expect a lawyer to get all these bad things happening to them, or so I would think.Anyway, great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

#114 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 08:26 AM

Sorry everyone, no daily strip today. Instead, I have an extended preview of an upcoming side-series starting next month. This one is bad comparing to the others, but good intro comics are hard to come by. Please let me know what you think.@Soran: Thanks. BTW, in that comic and the next, Argaraffe and Lawyergaraffe have switched back into their usual outfits/whatever.

#115 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 723 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:16 AM

i think archibald is stupid

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#116 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 11:49 AM

I'm not sure what intro comic your reading, because that one was great. I thought it was really funny. I like how hes fired because hes in a comic. I also like the guy who whispers.~Soran

Edited by Soran, May 19 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#117 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 02:35 PM

Thanks, for some reason I didn't think it was funny at all when writing it. The next ones certainly are better, though.

#118 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2012 - 03:34 PM

May 20, 2012If we're lucky, I'll finish Soran's birthday comic tomorrow. If not, you'll see the beginning of the GS arc.

#119 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2012 - 03:44 PM

Haha, that was entertaining. I thought the blood type joke was funny and I also like how he had a monkey wrench with him. I think this is now my favorite comic by you. Don't worry I doubt you will miss lunch.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

#120 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2012 - 06:03 AM

Posted ImageSoran's Birthday (May 21, 2012)Pretty good for a rushed last-minute comic I think. Happy birthday man! I tried to capture your style in the comic, but I like my way of making text a little bit better. You can add this to your collection of fan comics as well. Oh and credit to Soran for the backgrounds.

Edited by Argaraffe, May 21 2012 - 06:05 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users