R.a.t. Reloaded

Argaraffe

Before we continue I need to use the crocodile pit bathroom. Lettuce instead talk about food (lolpun). Wow, great minds think alike, although my comic didn't have as glorious of a pun as yours does. I also liked Mal's expression in the 5th panelI really liked the comic, It was really entertaining. All the jokes put into it as well as the glorious puns. Nicely done.Only thing I think should've been done was fix the shadow in the 5th panel. Based off of the fact that the fish are overhead the GS's would be completely darkened instead of just their lower half. It could've been done easily by putting the Gs on another layer, and then under it using the ellipse tool, filling it with black on a layer underneath, lowering the opacity of the layer. Then on the layer the Gs are on, you could go to "Colors -> Brightness Contrast" and darken them.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Soran: Thanks, I had actually planned on doing that but somehow I forgot.@Lewafan21: That was a bit uncalled for. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that has been used countless times elsewhere. I haven't even read your comics, if that's what you're implying.

Ah, there we go! So this is what you PM'd me about...The best scenes were in the bottom row of panels, by far. No cards is the best, but FISHIFICATION was hilarious. As you use randomness sparingly, that was an asset rather than a flaw. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Do you need me to send my personality or something? (Unless you've seen my comics, then you know how I would act.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That is right, I signed up first! I deserve to be first. (just kidding)You know, I've always wondered that myself... TNG has no gold on him yet his name is Tahu Nuva Golden...Although I do seem a bit out of character, I love how aggressive I am. I think its funny. For some reason when you said B6 I thought you censored something... I love the explosion in the last panel. Looks really well done. Is that a brush?Nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Yeah, I kind of took some 'creative liberties' on each persons personality. As for the explosion, its edited out of a stock photo. I tried explosion brushes but none could give me the texture I was looking for.Attention: I will post another GS comic but then I will be on vacation for 1 to 1 1/2 weeks. Not sure if there will be internet. The saga will probably start when I get back. I apologize for any disconveniences.

Lol at first panel. Why does everyone say that about my color scheme? You know what? I'll just explain here and now.The name came from the concept of Tahu having to downgrade to Mata to wear the Golden Armor. I thought that was absolutely stupid, therefore I thought of my name. I kept the name because it looked like the meaning wasn't obvious and yet it was still there, which I liked in a name. And it's been my screen name ever since, however many modifications it would undergo. (Such as the current one...it was a tie between TNG Prime and TNG Nui. I flipped a coin.)But, I digress. Staff please keep that up there, I hate being asked about that repeatedly. The more people see it, the better.Heh, I got my butt kicked (Quite literally) by Soran in a comic! That was unexpected. B6...is that a pun? I do believe so...Nice work on this one, a good last comic before vacation.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

As much as this is squashed up, I find it a satisfying ending to the GS Arc. Argaraffe's insanity reminded me of G1 Galvatron, surprisingly, since he would in one way or another eventually contradict every single thing he said. Last panel was awesome. Karma!(TNG: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Rokroro: Thanks. I just don't like most of them because I know I can do better.TNG: I wish I could tell you, but that's what much of the currently unreleased saga covers. You will know in the near future.Sorry, no comic, everyone, but I'm hard at my CC2 entry. Can't give any previews yet but it is much more graphically advanced than anything I've done before. Check back soon!

I believe its time for a new comic. This one mainly tests out Chimoru R. It's incredibly well-sprited, but Ridley's head isn't finished and Lawyergaraffe looks weird. What do you guys think?CC2 Update: Got the plot all planned out and about 30% of the comic done. Part of it will take place at R.A.T., and Argaraffe, Lawyergaraffe, and Ridley collectively play a small role. I think you'll like it.

I liked the comic, I thought it was funny. I won't really mention my view on the kit, since I am biased, but I do agree with you that Lawyergaraffe does look a little weird. I think main reason it looks a little odd is because he doesn't have the white coloring in his stomach area. I might make a separate coloring for that area.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

it's ok. I would totes forget about my (soon to be) Norik head until I glance at it 3 weeks later and notice it's not a Huna. unless it's in the morning:in the morning I wouldn't differentiate between the two because they're both red

Edited by Boss Tweed

bBhcfWO.png

So... fed up with working on my CC2 entry, I decided I should start the saga I was talking about. Decided not to go with the old plot, it was pretty lame. So here you go. By the time this is done, you will know almost every detail about Argaraffe's past, including why he looks the way he does. I'll save Lawyergaraffe for another time.Argaraffe presents...The Bisection - Part 1

Edited by Argaraffe

@ Ptolemaios: You have no idea...@ TNG: It will be revealed in the next few comics.Next comic will be released in a few days.~~Some of you probably have(n't) noticed my lack of activity recently. I am sorry to say that something has come up and I won't be able to work on comics or go to BZP for a while. This makes me sad because I had the saga as well as my CC2 entry all thought out, but I will probably be able to finish neither. I will try to come back to comic making if things resolve themselves.

Edited by -Windrider-