BZP Q&A Contest #1: Answer Questioned, Topic Closed

-Windrider-

Member name: Scanty DemonAnswer/Entry category: 2Entry Question: It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Member Name: GatanuiAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: So I had the idea of hosting a contest in my blog in which I provide people with answers and they have to come up with BZPower-related questions to match one of them but everyone in my blog is telling me that it is a bad idea and that people may mistake it for an April Fools joke. Why is that? And may I host the contest and announce it with a banner in my signature?-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Member Name: The Smoke MonsterAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Since there wasn't a BZP prank this year, would it be alright if I created an Avengers-Dark Knight Rises cross over prank that would be started at some unknown time later this year?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Member Name: BZCoolnessEntry Category: 1Entry Question: I was told recently by another member that I can't reach 10,000 posts because the admins will block me once I get to 9,999. Is this true?

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Member Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Yeah, so there's this member running around the site who yells "BURN STUFF!" in every post in every topic in every forum and he/she follows it up with an 1801x4532 pixel image of Kopaka with a lighter. I heard from a reliable source that this behavior is not acceptable, however I have yet to see any of the staff members take action. Is this allowed?

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Member Name: Ddude the InsaneEntry Question: I have issues with criticism, and I'm worried someone might randomly post something critical about me on my profile page. To remedy this, I'd like to rig up a cannon on my profile that shoots anyone who views it. Can I get a go-ahead on this?Answer/Entry Category: 2

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.