• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZP Q&A Contest #1: Answer Questioned, Topic Closed

Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Shiny Chariot

Shiny Chariot
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 21-April 10
  • 397 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 04:30 PM

Member name: Scanty DemonAnswer/Entry category: 2Entry Question: It has come to my attention that there is a McSmeag fanclub. Now to me this unprecedented in BZP's history and should be a joyous celebration. Unfortunately these fans want me to make a picture of what BZP would be like if McSmeag was in charge. I don't know if we can make pictures of what BZP would be like with someone other than Black Six. Am I allowed to make a picture of what BZP would be like with McSmeag in charge?

littlewitch3.png

#82 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Banned Members
  • Savage Blizzard Awakened

• 05-July 10
  • 11,025 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 08:52 PM

Member Name: fishers64Answer/Entry Catagory: 1Question: Given that Bfahome's pet ferret is out of town this week, will the General Discussion forum be filled with boring topics that do not spur discussion?

#83 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,310 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 09:34 AM

Member Name: GatanuiAnswer/Entry Category: 2Entry Question: So I had the idea of hosting a contest in my blog in which I provide people with answers and they have to come up with BZPower-related questions to match one of them but everyone in my blog is telling me that it is a bad idea and that people may mistake it for an April Fools joke. Why is that? And may I host the contest and announce it with a banner in my signature?-Gata Posted Image

- Gata Posted Image

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#84 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disk of the Archivists Acquired

• 09-April 10
  • 8,926 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 03:30 PM

Member Name: The Smoke MonsterAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Since there wasn't a BZP prank this year, would it be alright if I created an Avengers-Dark Knight Rises cross over prank that would be started at some unknown time later this year?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#85 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,299 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 03:35 PM

Member Name: Chaos DralcaxAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: I was told I was not allowed to enter this question into the contest. Is that right?

aouROFb.png

#86 Offline BZCoolness

BZCoolness
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 05-November 05
  • 2,071 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:40 PM

Member Name: BZCoolnessEntry Category: 1Entry Question: I was told recently by another member that I can't reach 10,000 posts because the admins will block me once I get to 9,999. Is this true?

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

#87 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 23-July 07
  • 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 05:21 PM

Member Name: RarityEntry Question: Hi, I like to post stuff very close together.So can I post one question/Entry for this contest at 11:59:59PM, and another at 12:00:01AM?Answer/Entry Category: 1

#88 Offline Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 12-October 03
  • 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 07:55 PM

Member Name: Tekulo: Toa of GalesAnswer/Entry Category: 3Entry Question: Yeah, so there's this member running around the site who yells "BURN STUFF!" in every post in every topic in every forum and he/she follows it up with an 1801x4532 pixel image of Kopaka with a lighter. I heard from a reliable source that this behavior is not acceptable, however I have yet to see any of the staff members take action. Is this allowed?

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

#89 Offline D-D-D-Ddude

D-D-D-Ddude
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 16-August 10
  • 516 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:19 PM

Member Name: Ddude the InsaneEntry Question: I have issues with criticism, and I'm worried someone might randomly post something critical about me on my profile page. To remedy this, I'd like to rig up a cannon on my profile that shoots anyone who views it. Can I get a go-ahead on this?Answer/Entry Category: 2

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

#90 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,478 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 11:00 PM

Polls will be up soon!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users