Bionicles Adventures Comixs

believe victims

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when all u got to keep is stronkmove along, move along like I know you do (I think?)and even when ur hope is gonemove along, move along just to something *~~REGLOB IF U CRY EVRY TIME~~*

it doensnt matter what kind of blog yuo have if u dont rebolg this YOU HAVE NO HAERT I AM JUDGDING YOU

Edited by Lime Paradox

RksnKgM.jpg

when all u got to keep is stronkmove along, move along like I know you do (I think?)and even when ur hope is gonemove along, move along just to something *~~REGLOB IF U CRY EVRY TIME~~* (Disclaimer: This relates to the comic due to its inclusion of the All-American Rejects)

I love this 5ever.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Oh, so the moderators in charge of this forum deleted my four-word review? Is "wow that was amazing" an insufficient response to such a glorious masterpiece of which no words must be said to define its true brilliance? Fine then. I shall obey the rules of you big fat meany-head no-good good-doing do-gooders (>:() and provide a lengthy review of this comic1.As a member who has been through much of what the authors have faced (as well as one who occasionally browses through Lime's brickshelf when I get bored, also don't go there), I find myself understanding much of the inside jokes used within the series. As per BAC standards2, this comic held its share, among those being the "antagonist", I suppose, of the comic, as well as the term "HATE DESPAIR"3. For that reason, I found the comic absolutely hilarious; however, I'm sure others would not understand the comic and completely miss what makes it so great. For this, I recommend considering looking at the comic from the viewpoint of one who wouldn't understand any of these inside jokes before posting it on BZP4.The cast of characters was also excellent. In addition to Lewa and the antagonist, I was also pleased to see the return of yaoihands Axonn. The generic picture of the All-American Rejects was also a good selection, as it gave way to another BAC joke: focusing on the one guy's bizarre expression, blended with the background of a bald eagle and an American flag.But the one thing that surprised me about this comic is the fact that it exists. Somehow, I had deluded myself that usually when a BAC comic uses the phrase "TO BE CONTINUED" (or some misspelled variant of it, anyway) it actually will not be continued. Of course, given that this comes from a comic that releases Halloween or St. Patrick's Day comics as Christmas specials5, I really shouldn't expect anything ordinary, given this particular style of comic making.In conclusion, I found this comic to be another BAC classic. It features all the elements of the perfect BAC comic. For future reference, I do recommend you listen to my few suggestions on how to make it better6. However, I don't believe a giant wall of prose and questionable grammar would suffice in summing up how I truly felt about this comic, so I'll make it brief:Wow.That was amazing.1 With footnotes to make it look even more professional.2 Yes, BAC has standards. Trust me on this one.3 Sorry but no, I'm not going to explain every inside joke to you.4 And then promptly post it anyway, because those guys can just deal with it. :shades:5 I just realized that if this is the big Christmas special for this year, it would make it all the more amazing.6 No, you don't have to take my suggestions if you really don't want to. Actually, I'd prefer it if you kept making comics exactly like this.

THiS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES

FROM 2006

WHEN RAY HAD TO FREE THE BAND

RAY REMEMBER WHEN YOUH AD TO FREE THE BAND??? and ALsO the GHETTO REVIEW that never got posted??

BEAUTIFUL COMIC 10/10 BRINGIN TEARS TO MY EYES

when all u got to keep is stronkmove along, move along like I know you do (I think?)and even when ur hope is gonemove along, move along just to something *~~REGLOB IF U CRY EVRY TIME~~* (Disclaimer: This relates to the comic due to its inclusion of the All-American Rejects)

I love this 5ever.

WAIT I GOTTA POST 20 GIFS FROM DOKTER WHO 2 REPRAZENT MY FEELZ

tumblr_lmazhfgtMJ1qgm4ji_zpsc0370eaa.gif

Oh, so the moderators in charge of this forum deleted my four-word review? Is "wow that was amazing" an insufficient response to such a glorious masterpiece of which no words must be said to define its true brilliance? Fine then. I shall obey the rules of you big fat meany-head no-good good-doing do-gooders (> :() and provide a lengthy review of this comic1.As a member who has been through much of what the authors have faced (as well as one who occasionally browses through Lime's brickshelf when I get bored, also don't go there), I find myself understanding much of the inside jokes used within the series. As per BAC standards2, this comic held its share, among those being the "antagonist", I suppose, of the comic, as well as the term "HATE DESPAIR"3. For that reason, I found the comic absolutely hilarious; however, I'm sure others would not understand the comic and completely miss what makes it so great. For this, I recommend considering looking at the comic from the viewpoint of one who wouldn't understand any of these inside jokes before posting it on BZP4.The cast of characters was also excellent. In addition to Lewa and the antagonist, I was also pleased to see the return of yaoihands Axonn. The generic picture of the All-American Rejects was also a good selection, as it gave way to another BAC joke: focusing on the one guy's bizarre expression, blended with the background of a bald eagle and an American flag.But the one thing that surprised me about this comic is the fact that it exists. Somehow, I had deluded myself that usually when a BAC comic uses the phrase "TO BE CONTINUED" (or some misspelled variant of it, anyway) it actually will not be continued. Of course, given that this comes from a comic that releases Halloween or St. Patrick's Day comics as Christmas specials5, I really shouldn't expect anything ordinary, given this particular style of comic making.In conclusion, I found this comic to be another BAC classic. It features all the elements of the perfect BAC comic. For future reference, I do recommend you listen to my few suggestions on how to make it better6. However, I don't believe a giant wall of prose and questionable grammar would suffice in summing up how I truly felt about this comic, so I'll make it brief:Wow.That was amazing.1 With footnotes to make it look even more professional.2 Yes, BAC has standards. Trust me on this one.3 Sorry but no, I'm not going to explain every inside joke to you.4 And then promptly post it anyway, because those guys can just deal with it. :shades:5 I just realized that if this is the big Christmas special for this year, it would make it all the more amazing.6 No, you don't have to take my suggestions if you really don't want to. Actually, I'd prefer it if you kept making comics exactly like this.

If I were still a mod I would give you two PE boosts for this post

bring back "an cool dude"

As a moderator I have to say I think the attitude displayed in this thread is so irreverent and disrespectful that I just can't even finish this sentence I am literally laughing as I type. You guys are great and Andrew please tell me you have the ghetto review. We can still make this happen man.We can be are doing it.

webbanner.gif

What WILL our heroes do now?? PROFOUNBOOST has devastated them!!I'm on my tippy toes waiting for the exciting conclusion.Can you see me.No.Because these toes are just too high up for you. They are so high my head is dashing against the stratosphere. I mean how high could they even get? This is so ridiculous.

webbanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As the only other person on this earth who will understand most of those jokes, I can safely say that was your best BAC fancomic yet.

NOT SO FASST, gurkie... I aLso got thh joks

i mean COMe ON noone gettin jokes htat doesnt eve n HAPEN... most of the time

I had trouble breathing when the Supnor Bowl was taken over by the Japanimengas.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

• 2 weeks later...