Bionicles Adventures Comixs

believe victims

• 4 weeks later...

I've lost track of this series, so it's kind of hard for me to review the ones that came out more recently. But I can still try.That one where they release the prisoners: How DARE you show leaked set pictures! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Even though they're not considered leaked anymore.That one where Lewa gets a bunch of games: The selection of games was the part that cracked me up.That one that just came out: I don't know if you mixed up the credits on purpose. Hard to tell with this series. Oh, well, it's amusing.

Man, all this time of reading, and I don't even wanna know half this series. Verryy high quality low quality you got going on.And yes, the Marco Polo joke made me laugh like a schoolgirl.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

PROBALY CNDIAN GOOSO.Or if you're from Canada:PROBALYY AMRCA GOOSO.Hahahahaha, I lol'd.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mind blown. Surely the most impartial judges of all time. Perhaps they should be chief justices of the new administration.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...