Tribal Roster

Toa of Dancing

To you. I completely missed Zealokan. Anyways, if you want his armor to be modified so that it helps block the music feel free. If not, have fun dying. =PAnyhow, both of you are approved! Should be interesting with a double-agent assassin.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Name: FelnasGender: MaleFaction: DissonanceSpecies: ToaElement: FirePreferred Weapons/Tools: Wields a massive lochaber axe. The axe is doubly effective against constructs of war music, and a single strike can instantly destroy even the most detailed and absorb the elemental energy from them into Felnas. He wears the Kanohi Felnas, the Great Mask of Disruption.Appearance: Felnas is a huge Toa, and at first sight appears closer to a red painted Po-Koran than a normal Ta-Toa. His armor is a dark red in coloration, and he wears a a huge cloak with the symbol of the Dissonance placed on it, modeled after the one worn by Discord, though with scarlet as the base coloring rather than the standard. He appears to wear a red Miru.Bio: Felnas is a soldier of the Dissonance, and a good one at that - very few dare to oppose him in combat, and those who do usually wind up pretty dead. He is well known among most members, including enemies, and many attempts have been made to assassinate him for that reason. His original name is unknown, but he choose to go by the name of his mask, which translates to 'disruption' in the Matoran tongue - fitting, for it also reflects the power of his axe.

Name: One-HornGender: MaleFaction: DissonanceSpecies: Artahka Bull (Rahi)Element: NonePreferred Weapons/Tools: One-Horn wields a huge longspear that has the ability to fire powerful bolts of energy. The bolts effectiveness is proportional to the inner elemental power of a target, making it more effective against Toa than Matoran, and causes blindness and paralysis. Only he knows how to use the spears abilities. He has a natural rhotuka spinner launcher that has the effect of a Mask of Emulation.Appearance: One-Horn is an Artahka Bull, with one horn. Not much else to say here.Bio: Before the War started, One-Horn was just an average Artahka Bull - that is to say, he would raid Matoran caravans and kill everyone just for a quick snack. The day everything changed for him was when a Matoran created a dagger out of ice and sliced his horn off with it - while playing a harmonica. Over time, he began observing this new war music as it became more popular, and hated it - of course, he hated most everything. He was captured by Ta-Koro soldiers in an attempt to tame him. However, a captured Dissonance soldier in the cage nearest him happened to possess a Suletu, and managed to increase One-Horns awareness by opening his mind, and teaching him to speak. They eventually escaped, and he now serves the Dissonance as one of their most foul tempered members.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

It doesn't. It's just confusing because his name is the same as the masks. The mask doesn't do the absorbing, the axe does the absorbing, and he (named Felnas) absorbs it.This would be less confusing if I was feeling creative. But naming characters "eatheadsa" gets irking after a while, so I just named him after a mask. For simplicity.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Name: LarcGender: MaleFaction: UnknownSpecies: ToaElement: EarthPreferred Weapons/Tools: Kanohi Kadin, Picking Gauntlet, Giant Battle Guitar Axe "The Lotus Eater", and 2 levitating sonic cannons that function as amplifiers. He uses a chain as his guitar strap, and can detach it to use as a flail.Appearance: Tall and bulky with black and gunmetal armor with dark gold highlights and a battle-worn dark-red cape. Scattered Skull designs all over his armor, and golden glyphs on his cape.Bio: Not much is known about him, other than that his prevailing silence is matched by an insanely burly ("Opeth's" Mikael Akerfeldt's groaning burly) voice which he uses to demoralize his enemies. His groans and grunts strike terror in the hearts of those unfortunate enough to stand in his path, and his soul-leeching lyrics and tremulous guitar riffs cut through stone and protosteel alike. He has been put through much as a young warrior, and he made his way through to become a highly-ranked official and respected leader. He crafted his "Lotus Eater" from the remains of fallen warriors' armor. He has a dark and macabre personality, only further emphasized by his traumatizing physique.

Edited by DARKSIDERZ

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Name: GakiaGender: FemaleFaction: DissonanceSpecies: MatoranElement: WaterPreferred Tools/Weapons: War Music-resistant sword and shield-blasterAppearance: PicBio: Gakia was a Ga-Matoran that was horrified when the War Music corrupted Ga-Koro. She went to Ko-Koro to get away from War Music and try to return the island to what it was before. She is a scout of the Dissonance and is an inventor in her spare time. She wears grey armor to show she isn't part of Ga-Koro any more.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Name: SoliaGender: FemaleFaction: Ga-KoroSpecies: MatoranElement: WaterPreferred Weapons/Tools: Solia likes to use her voice in battle in place of a physical instrument, unique for a member of the Tribes. She sometimes carries a bamboo staff but only on larger expeditions in which Rahi may appear.Appearance: Navy blue arms with purple feet and torso. Her mask is a Great Rau and is slightly transparent and almost glowing, with pink gems adorning it.Bio: Worked as a Tour Guide before the war began, and quickly joined the fray, choosing not to bother learning an instrument and use her already established talent: singing.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

Oh boy, time to get into this epic RPG I probably won't be able to play competently. :PName: ArtorreGender: MaleFaction: Dissonance.Species: ToaElement: FirePreferred Weapons/Tools: A straight black sword, which Artorre can set on fire or use to send a beam of fire. Carries 10 throwing. Kanohi is a Great Komau. Has very fast reflexes.Appearance: A tall red toa with black boots, gauntlets and chest plate and all but his ears completely covered with sound-proof padding. Artorre's Komau looks like a Calix, and since he has very fast reflexes people often think that's what it is.Bio: Artorre has always despised War Music. He knew when he first saw it that no one would ever safely enjoy music again. He now fights for Dissonance, with the unrealistic hope that War Music's users and all evidence of it's use would be wiped out and perhaps one day a simple tune could exist without housing hatred.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Uh... I know it's backstory, but I still don't like the fact that the Olmak was used. Plus the fact that it's now on this island. =/ Plus, what does he have to keep himself from getting owned by the Tribes?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Yeah, I guess that's a major flaw. What if I made the Olmak open a portal before he could reach it, causing it to remain in the Dreamland dimension? As for the other problem, could you rephrase it?

- :burnmad:

I'd prefer that this is just a completely separate guy - no reason to make him from Dreamland.As he is, he has zero protection from the War Music, meaning he will be torn to shreds in moments. What will you add to counteract this?

The thing is, I've always wanted to have a character who appears in all the RPGs I play, and later compile all his adventures in RPGs, among some others, into an epic.I could, however, make this an alternate Artorre, who's home is the BaR dimension. I'll edit my post in a moment.

Edit: Done. Made some other minor changes.

Name: LenniasGender: MaleFaction: Dissonance, spies on Tribes of Rythm, especially Le-KoroSpecies: ToaElement: AirPreferred Weapons/Tools: A large machete, also carries a bow and 30 arrows whenever possible. Carries around a flute, but has sworn not to use it, and only has it to fit in. Kanohi is a Great Hau.Appearance: A tall toa of Air, Lennias wears bright green armor all over himself, and whenever War Music is a danger, which is almost everywhere anymore, creates a vacuum around his torso and limbs, and the top and back of his head.Bio: Lennias has always had great skill in hiding his emotions. This is why he is such a great spy for Dissonance, he easily hides his disgust for War Music. He is very cocky, however, which often gets him into various types of trouble.Name: PatrakkGender: MaleFaction: Tribes of Rythm (Po-Koro)Species: ToaElement: StonePreferred Weapons/Tools: Always carries a huge drum. Kanohi is a Great Akaku.Appearance: A short toa of stone, Patrakk moves slowly across the land as he carries his large drum and heavy, orange, sound-proof armor.Bio: Patrakk rarely says more than a word or two at a time, a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. Being very strong, he could choose to move slightly faster than he normally does, but he's afraid he'll miss something important. Plus, it looks boss.

Lennias: Sorry, no flute, unless he keeps it hidden or has sworn to only use it for spying purposes.Patrakk: That's kind of limiting what the drum can do. Also, drums are generally used by Onu, not Po. If you intended that, then okay. And if you want him to be limited to only shooting rocks into the sky, that's fine too. =P

Lennias: Ok, I can deal with that.Patrakk: lol I thought I had to assign one purpose to instruments, and couldn't use it for various types of attacks. As for the instrument selection, every marching band of death needs a large drum.I'll edit my post soon.Edit: Done.

Name: ElittraGender: FemaleFaction: DissonanceSpecies: MatoranElement: IcePreferred Weapons/Tools: Crossbow, with a quiver of 20 bolts. Twin repellers. Kanohi, although useless, is a Noble KakamaAppearance: Elittra's armor and Kanohi are not only white as snow, but sparkle brilliantly, allowing her to hide in the snow and ambush foes with her crossbow.Bio: Elittra is a cold and calculating person and only fights the Tribes and associates herself with the Dissonance to fulfill her duty to protect Mt. Ihu and Ko-Koro. Like most Ko-Koronans, she generally prefers solitude, but knows that her being a matoran would not allow that in the middle of a battle.

Name: EmfzGender: MaleFaction: DissonanceSpecies: Le-ToaElement: Air. He specializes in creating vacuums.Preferred Weapons/Tools: Wields two weapons that appear as oversized Echo Forks, though with a different power - they instead draw elemental constructs and powers crafted using war music into themselves. The energy is stored there and can latter be absorbed as elemental energy by Emfz, with a maximum of one fifth of a Toas power per fork. Mask of Stealth.Appearance: Stands at average Toa height, with dark green and black armor. He wears an unusually shaped mask, extremely smooth and with a dark green coloration.Bio: Emfz is a Le-Toa; not much else to say. He acts for the Dissonance as a covert operative against the tribes, and often participates in more stealth oriented missions rather than simple combat related ones.There is, of course, a lot more to his life than this. It's known that, in the past, he was part of a small village in Kini-Nui that was destroyed by the early Dissonance, and the brokered a deal with a few of the soldiers to allow some escapees to get away in exchange for his service. He is honor-bound to serve the group, though he has his own opposition to the tribes as well as this. His service is to last for another three months time.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Name: DrendeanGender: MaleFaction: NeutralSpecies: ToaElement: StonePreferred Weapons/Tools:-Drendean's instruments are of the extremely odd sort. On his arms, he wears a pair of steel bracers, specially designed for generating sound when tapped with his gauntlented hands, who's steel fingers can generate drumming sounds, which can become surprisingly complex and beautiful.-Drendean's previously mentioned gauntlents are designed entirely for combat. They are constructed from solid steel, and actually connected to the bracers. slightly behind the knuckles, there are a pair of of foot long curved spikes, used for close combat, and for catching bladed weapons.-Mask of Adaptation.Appearance: Drendean is a dark grey, the color of asphalt, with lighter grey streaks and marks. His eyes are a glowing orangish yellow. Wears a large suit of armor, along with a long cape made of black fur. His Kanohi is in the shape of a multi-horned helm.Bio: Drendean is a strange being, possessing immense combat skills, yet unwilling to kill anyone. He will subdue an enemy, but always refuses to kill unless absolutely necessary. Literally nothing is known about him, and he wishes to give no one the facts of his past. Yo, Darkon here. Remember me from Bionifight? I saw you made a RPG and decided to join. Nice new name, BTW.

pNNgXax.jpg

• 1 month later...

Name: TradGender: MaleFaction: Ta KoroSpecies: ToaElement: FirePreferred Weapons/Tools: Flute, erhu, pipa, Kanohi HauAppearance: An unassuming Toa of Fire.Bio: He is a master musician, but against the use of War Music as "music is a tool of enjoyment, of morale. Not a tool for killing." although he occasionally uses it as a form of self defense and satire. His pipa is mainly used for offense, the flute for defense, and the erhu is a mixture of both.

Edited by Trad of Law and Order

"Wer Traumt?"

Name: KiiraGender: FemaleFaction: Ga-KoroSpecies: MatoranElement: WaterPreferred Weapons/tools: Limited Noble Komau, Piccilo, short knife, cloak.Bio: Kiira is a Ga-Matoran spy, which has been assigned a task: To desquise herself as a Ta-Matoran and destroy their koro from the inside out. To do this, she must find a matoran named The Blacksmith, who can craft the finest Ta-Matoran Armor on the island. Also, Kiira has the unique ability to make her voice seem more masculine. When desquised, the name she adopts is Kero

Edited by takua123

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Sorry for taking so long.Emfz: Approved, if you mean that he can only capture, say, one construct per fork per battle.Drendean: Looks good.Trad: Sorry, he wouldn't be allowed to have instruments if he's part of the Dissonance. Unless they're kept under glass at all times, or something like that. =PKiira: Few problems here: First, the bio is odd. I encourage creativity, but who's this random Ta-Matoran, and how des he hold ta-Koro's well-being in his hands? Second, being a spy from a Tribe of Rhythm to take down one of their greatest allies - as they are loosely against the Dissonance - isn't exactly intelligent.

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

• 1 month later...