Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

Could someone link me to a few posts pertaining to the Zombies.

How about I tell you the situation ---- Pokorix of Po-Koro is unconscious.--- Zadel of Ga-Koro is facing off against numerous undead, including one that possesses air powers due to being possessed. These undead are little more than skeletons, and emerged from under a mesa.--- Kuba of Po-Koro currently has no undead attacking him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

To clarify what Hubert said, a derranged individual playing a grand piano. Because since ToD refused to make a boss battle with a grand piano, then I had to step in.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Yes, Levacius's character. I let him have it because, despite being an especially powerful individual, his character is not aligned with anyone; as such, I rather expect her to be an agent of chaos more than someone unfairly influential in the game's progression.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I'm an equal opportunity hater!Just so happens that I'm based in Po-Koro. But considering I've got an RPGs worth of undead minions to animate, one by one, on that battlefield...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Because limiting creativity is something I don't want to do in this RPG. =PAlso, I didn't flat-out refuse, Lev... :sly:Also, thanks Ben for rerailing that.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Sraine//Po-Wahi==-Sraine, however, was not powerless, and was playing a few more notes... And these ones tapped into his air powers once more, to at least cancel out the vacuum, and allow him to breathe again. However, Sraine stood up, with a smile, as he began to look around once more, trying to find what wasn't being looked for.OOC: Just a curious question, can you reanimate something that's been sliced in half? =P

Yes. But because the mask is classified as 'restricted', and I don't want to go overboard, I'm only animating reasonably usable corpses instead of taking the pieces. Now skeletons, that might be different. I'll animate them over and over. But the zombies? Destroy the body, cut it in half, it's done.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Another way to deal with zombies is to break their spine. Then they won't be able to move. (Since the Tryna basically just allows you to be the brain for a dead body. Even if it has a brain, a body with a broken spine can't move.)

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Another way to deal with zombies is to break their spine. Then they won't be able to move. (Since the Tryna basically just allows you to be the brain for a dead body. Even if it has a brain, a body with a broken spine can't move.)

We can't move without a spine because it holds our spinal cord. The reanimated corpses are powered by the mask, and would keep shambling forward, their upper body hanging down.My solutions -FireAcidDisintegrationCut into a million pieces, then cyclone-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Another way would be to just mutilate their arms and legs, so that they can't move.

Of course, but that's less flashy.(And the arm might chase after you, Evil Dead style.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Just a quick question... This might be because of me playing Tales of the Abyss non-stop for pretty much the entire last month, but, that ice throne guy reminds me a lot of the character 'Dist the Reaper Rose'. Is he based on that character, by any chance? =P

Just a quick question... This might be because of me playing Tales of the Abyss non-stop for pretty much the entire last month, but, that ice throne guy reminds me a lot of the character 'Dist the Reaper Rose'. Is he based on that character, by any chance? =P

Aww, Karz no!He's based mostly on me :DSeriously, I'm not joking. I'm talking about his personality here, by the way, I don't ride around on a floating chair all the time or anything :fear:

Alright, then that's off my list, my char. deliberately avoids people and especially fights with a lot of people. Any other place I could start off.

Well if your character can handle two individuals my Matoran character and paragon's Manas character are chatting by a small oasis in Po-Wahi. Otherwise you'll need to start off in some random location.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

I made this post in the wrong topic, blast... Okay, uh, something to say here. So I don't look any dumber....Who wants to fight an undead Ice Bat?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Mmk. =P

You make so many posts but there's no Windfly.
Oi! Grochi! You make so many posts, but you haven't responded as Grochi.I'm disappointed in you.
Oi! BioBeast! You went up a minor sixth when you should have gone a perfect fourth.I'm disappointed in you. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now