Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

Here lies the discussion.

"Brother, sisters, come. We must come together and stop this violence. I, personally, would not show this kindness to you, forgiving all your evils. But as a toa, it is my duty to do this. Let us discuss calmly and collected, not list beasts fighting over their prey."Here shall be placed all important events of the RPG. In addition, any and all discussion is heartily encouraged.Events:A skirmish quickly evolves into a full-blown battle.The battle on the beach breaks.The beaten sides return to their abodes, only to be called into meetings.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So many neutral characters... there are literally no characters in three of the six factions! :lol:ToD, remember to change the topic info, so Le-Koro has wind instruments and Po-Koro has stringed!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

So which tribe gets the pianos again? Creating Dorian's profile now, and it slipped my mind.-Teezy

There's a tribe with... pianos? I must see this...
Hopefuly ToD approves my grand piano. :PI want to say, "assuming direct control" sooooo bad.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So which tribe gets the pianos again? Creating Dorian's profile now, and it slipped my mind.-Teezy

Po-Koro, since they have jurisdiction of stringed instruments.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Po-Koro, since they have jurisdiction of stringed instruments.-Shyyrn
That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Aw, my idea was already taken. xD Hmm. Will you allow a second character with dual swords and an Ocarina?(Or is there something else that's small, compact, not a harmonica, and can be played similarly?)As for my profile, I'll try to put it up today, but I detect it'll be busy. =/

Aw, my idea was already taken. xD Hmm. Will you allow a second character with dual swords and an Ocarina?(Or is there something else that's small, compact, not a harmonica, and can be played similarly?)

A recorder or a whistle would be your best bet. Possibly a flute, but they are not always compact or small. Of course, when I say whistle, I'm not refering to those survival whistles that you use when you are lost in the woods. :P

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Hmm, a recorder might be a good idea, now that you mention it. ... Oooh. I might have an idea for a Po-Koroan character now. >=D/EDIT: Oh yeah. That's definitely gonna work. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

A question: What, precisely, is the technology level present in this game?

Since we're on Mata Nui, we're probably at 2001 level in terms of tech. Things like vacuums and padding are probably low-tech or element-powered, rather than technology-powered.-ShyyrnEDIT: Also, Legolover... the Tribes of Rhythm aren't aligned with each other. You might want to change your faction to 'Ta-Koro.' Edited by Shyyrn

My character, Skyra...is gonna be severely loyal to Le-koro. And no, he's not gonna be nice to his enemies, at all. :)

I will laugh if he meets Krayzikk. Since Krayzikk isn't loyal to really anyone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hi there, just a question about my understanding of War Music:War music works by using elemental powers controlled by music, right? And the music is visable, tangible and audible. The user can shape it into "Almost anything imaginable". It's this last part I'm a little confused on. Is the music just a way to control elements, like a Po-toa singing a rock into a wheel or making non-elemental things out of music, like making a rope out of rhythm and using it to climb a mountain?Thanks in advance for the clarification.

ppg2.png

EDIT: Also, Legolover... the Tribes of Rhythm aren't aligned with each other. You might want to change your faction to 'Ta-Koro.'

I thought the Tribes of Rhythm were allied (at least partially) to better fight the Dissonance?
Ehh... ToD is a little ambiguous on that. There is a council that tries to negotiate peace, but any alliances seem tenuous, at best.I think you and Teezy's character can still have their band, however; I think it's something the rest of us would definitely want to see. :) You could say it's a sort of 'truce' activity between your two Koros!-Shyyrn

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHso many questionsGREAT! Love this. Thanks for answering a lot of them, Shyyrn.ANYWAYS, IMPORTANT: I'm officially promoting Shyyrn to co-GM for being helpful. If he accepts. Anyhow, I'm going to write up the opening post, give it to him to post, and then approve all y'all so you can have fun. =3

Hey ToD, if I bring Grochi into this will you bring Windfly and Japack in too? We never really did anything back in Epoch of Despair.

Windfly would likely be far more vicious, JSYK. Besides that... Eh, we'll see.

Aw, my idea was already taken. xD Hmm. Will you allow a second character with dual swords and an Ocarina?(Or is there something else that's small, compact, not a harmonica, and can be played similarly?)As for my profile, I'll try to put it up today, but I detect it'll be busy. =/

ANY instrument is fine. Want an ocarina? Sure! A hurdy-hurdy? Heck yeah! Didgeridoo? Already gonna have one, but sure! Take note, however, that swords are practically useless. You'll see why when I get the opening post up.

A question: What, precisely, is the technology level present in this game?

Shyyrn pretty much answered this: Low-tech, though mechanics and such are well-known, and maybe very basic electrical things are viable. Also, I might fudge on electric and bass guitars for you guys, if you want.

Hi there, just a question about my understanding of War Music:War music works by using elemental powers controlled by music, right? And the music is visable, tangible and audible. The user can shape it into "Almost anything imaginable". It's this last part I'm a little confused on. Is the music just a way to control elements, like a Po-toa singing a rock into a wheel or making non-elemental things out of music, like making a rope out of rhythm and using it to climb a mountain?Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Methinks the best way to answer this is by example, which I shall make clear in the opening post. Hang on while I get that typed up for you. =3Oh, and yeah, the tribes are loosely aligned. They still fight, but they are somewhat united against the Dissonance. That came with an edit mid-contest, along with changing Ko-Koro to still being a part of the Dissonance. Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

ToD: Makes slight sense, but they'd probably be more for decoration than anything. =PBut that just means my Po-Koroan will likely be my main character, for more than one reason. =P Can we be in different Koros than our element? Like, an Air Toa in Po-Koro?

Reading through these profiles, I see so many neutral. =/ Ah well, we'll see how it works out.Anyways, writing the post now.@Blade: It's an ocarina, so I'd prefer he be part of Le-Koro. I have a feeling they will be the most OP tribe, but whatever.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Reading through these profiles, I see so many neutral. =/ Ah well, we'll see how it works out.Anyways, writing the post now.

Don't forget Windfly, for the comedic relief. Let's crash into an Optican Turtle again, shall we? :PThat still makes me laugh.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, I get it. But most the first ones are. =P@Kal: Sounds fun. =P Though, given the nature of this RPG, they could tear it apart with a few notes...

Reading through these profiles, I see so many neutral. =/ Ah well, we'll see how it works out.Anyways, writing the post now.@Blade: It's an ocarina, so I'd prefer he be part of Le-Koro. I have a feeling they will be the most OP tribe, but whatever.

No, no, that's my other character. This is a second character. I just want him to wield a harp and be green. ... </skyward sword>

Okay, I get it. But most the first ones are. =P@Kal: Sounds fun. =P Though, given the nature of this RPG, they could tear it apart with a few notes...

Well, let's go for it! xDI swear, this will be hilarious.Ally both with Le-Koro, longtime friends before the events of the RPG?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Well, Shyyrn accepted. Expect the post within the next few hours.@Blade: Ah.@Kal: Eh, Windfly will still be a longtime recluse. Again, we'll see if I even bring her in here.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

I would hate to be ToD when it comes to approving all those profiles...-Teezy

I've giving him a bit of help. But final approval is going to wait until the opening post is made!-Shyyrn

I would hate to be ToD when it comes to approving all those profiles...-Teezy

I've giving him a bit of help. But final approval is going to wait until the opening post is made!-Shyyrn
And will that be up tonight?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yes, it will!Patience, ladies and gentlemen... we will get stuck in shortly!-Shyyrn