Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

I have shoved placed that ridiculous mass of junk large workload upon my minion exceedingly helpful Co-GM. =3Alright, 'bout halfway done with it now. I ate dinner, so yeah. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I have shoved placed that ridiculous mass of junk large workload upon my minion exceedingly helpful Co-GM. =3Alright, 'bout halfway done with it now. I ate dinner, so yeah. =P

Longtime recluse Windfly with merry little Grochi...And both want to kill everybody who isn't on their side.That would be the perfect thing for this RPG.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The first post is up! Approved profiles will be posted shortly!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

The first post is up! Approved profiles will be posted shortly!-Shyyrn

Why thank you.(REMAKE YER COMEDY.)Anyways, I can't wait for ToD to bring Windfly back. Cause I'll be badgering him until he does. Because I will have a lack or reason to play Grochi if he doesn't.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'd just like to say the RPing is going excellently thus far! Well done, people! :DToD will have to come back to tell us all the next storyline movement, so till then, make the most of the battle!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Oh dear... we seem to be moving at a rather fast pace...Fancy that my laptop would have troubles RIGHT NOW. So, until it gets fixed, I'll be a bit slow... Should only take a day or two.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Two pages is nothing. I wouldn't even consider this a fast moving RPG. Not compared to a few I've played, as I'm sure you guys have as well.Although my "original" idea of my guy being a simple peace loving musician doesn't seem to be original after all. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Now, are my posts invisible or something? I clearly attacked Levacius' character. Yet he ignores that post and goes off on a conversation with someone.This isn't the first time either. Something like this happened in Dreamland, which is the reason I left that RP. If people are going to ignore my existance, then I don't see much reason to roleplay here.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Now, are my posts invisible or something? I clearly attacked Levacius' character. Yet he ignores that post and goes off on a conversation with someone.This isn't the first time either. Something like this happened in Dreamland, which is the reason I left that RP. If people are going to ignore my existance, then I don't see much reason to roleplay here.

Calm down a little. When you first interact with someone, I would recommend bolding the character name. After that, you don't need to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Dreamscape characters probably are if you add in music, change the profile format and change their history. Manas and Dubstep? Not so sure, personally I'd say no but that's for ToD and his new minion to decide.

...HEY!!!! You take that back! :nervous:A peaceful Manas would questionably work... provided most people will fear him on sight and try to kill him. Would he speak Matoran?Dubstep, though, would be a bit of a stretch... the island has nowhere near that level of technology. How do you envision your crab creating it?-Shyyrn

He would understand the Matoran language and he would speak it too but he would probably have a strong accent or speech impediment.Which is why I said dubstep like. He would generate the noise through this vocal chords and muscles around his body striking against different metal surfaces in his body and shell almost like a cricket rubbing its legs together to make noise.

...HEY!!!! You take that back! :nervous:-Shyyrn

I kid, I kid. You are the Co-GM of Awesome.
That's better! :PI think it would work, but remember: He won't have a lot of friends. The leaders of the factions will certainly oppose you, and will order out troops against you if you make yourself too visible. Individual PCs can make your acquaintance, but at their discretion, with the understanding that they will get in at least a little trouble if they're found out.-Shyyrn

Dubstep crab would be heartily approved. Keep in mind that he can be part of a Tribe, though. They'd be fine with pets/tame rahi. =3And, uh... I guess he'd be Ta-Koronan, in that case?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Sweet, Maximus can be part of a tribe. I'll probably have him join Po-Koro.What about my Dreamland characters? They have elements other than the six original ones, are those allowed or not? Of course I could come up with some strange way that their old elements were temporily disabled and they got different ones but thats just odd.

Man, I'm glad BaR isn't that popular. I'd be bashing my brain out.But, uh, I'm just finishing read page 1 myself. Heh... I'll get back to you on that. Or maybe Shyyrn, in his epicosity, can. I will if he's busy, though, once I have it all read. =3@par: Sorry, no other elements... Yet, at least.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

@Tyler Durden: There's a massive battle going on in Ta-Wahi: the six Koros versus a Dissonance strike force, not counting some neutral characters' interference. Beyond that, there's a few small meetings/skirmishes in other parts of the island.Concerning the Manas: I don't think letting him join a faction is a good idea. It would give that village an unfair advantage. :/-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

Erm, I know you just approved it and all, but is a Manas character really a good idea? It takes a Kaita to stop one of them, even before you go and give it intelligence and music-based elemental powers

Unless you go by the flash animations, in which case the Kaita fended off a large number of them (albeit in an unfair way). Even with the books two on two battle, that's when the Toa were unwilling to kill something... once butchering an army is on the table, it's just a big crab.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Note that matoran, toa, and turaga are all ridiculously raised in power levels due to War Music. For example, a toa of air couldn't create a large intercrossing pathway through the sky made of pure energy while brandishing an axe and armor also made of pure energy. With this, that's the tip of his power. That's why I'm not going to heavily enforce the "overpowered" part of godmodding. As I said, each and every person is on the level of a demigod.Given that he creates music, the crab wouldn't be part of the Dissonance... Yet, without their equipment, I'd say he's underpowered for this RPG.And yes, if you worrying that this will be too insane without power limitations, I'm going to be strict as ever on everything else. Like, y'know, no butchering the enemy army (except for the amazing army leaders, because they are OP on purpose kthxbai). Or owning other characters. Because everyone is in the same general power level, whether they have the powers or the way to defeat them.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Note that matoran, toa, and turaga are all ridiculously raised in power levels due to War Music. For example, a toa of air couldn't create a large intercrossing pathway through the sky made of pure energy while brandishing an axe and armor also made of pure energy. With this, that's the tip of his power. That's why I'm not going to heavily enforce the "overpowered" part of godmodding. As I said, each and every person is on the level of a demigod.Given that he creates music, the crab wouldn't be part of the Dissonance... Yet, without their equipment, I'd say he's underpowered for this RPG.And yes, if you worrying that this will be too insane without power limitations, I'm going to be strict as ever on everything else. Like, y'know, no butchering the enemy army (except for the amazing army leaders, because they are OP on purpose kthxbai). Or owning other characters. Because everyone is in the same general power level, whether they have the powers or the way to defeat them.

Okay, note to self - half a dozen zombies is no longer a bit deal. Up the dose to three dozen. Per person. Per post.[/sortofjoke]-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Okay, so what is this, a free for all? I'm kinda confused.And my computer is fine now... somehow.

I could put one there.

Okay, so what is this, a free for all? I'm kinda confused.And my computer is fine now... somehow.

It is NOT a free-for-all! It is very much a Tribes of Rhythm vs. Dissonance battle!...However, the lines are blurred due to the excessive number of neutral characters in the fray. X(-Shyyrn

Yes, there is a heck of a lot of neutral characters in the battle. :P Now Skyra and the other characters that are actually aligned with the tribes are stuck either fighting them, or nameless NPC soldiers from the Dissonance. Seriously, where are the Dissonance PCs? We need someone to fight that's actually factioned with the Dissonance. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar