Tribal Council

Toa of Dancing

Unless you're with Atonal, because he's a pacifist who likes to drag people away from battlegrounds.

Skyra doesn't like to kill pacifists, don't get me wrong, if you got in his way, he'd still kill you, but he won't go out of his way to kill one. There more like slightly annoying obstacles to him. :PAll in the name of Le-koro. :thumbsup: Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

From what I have read, I've noticed a fair sight of tribe-to-tribe combat. That is to be expected, but it isn't the main conflict. Remember, you guys have the threat of three really powerful toa curbstomping you for attacking the wrong people. =3Also, I should actually have time to catch up today. Thank you so much yet again, Shyyrn.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yes, there is a heck of a lot of neutral characters in the battle. :P Now Skyra and the other characters that are actually aligned with the tribes are stuck either fighting them, or nameless NPC soldiers from the Dissonance. Seriously, where are the Dissonance PCs? We need someone to fight that's actually factioned with the Dissonance. :P

Well I made a Dissonance character just so other people could beat him up fight him. As soon as he gets approved, I'll have him join the fight.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I have a quick question; how much control over an element does a Matoran have when using War Music? I know ToD mentioned that they are overpowered by normal comparisons, but how does that compare to a Toa using War Music? I've been cautious with my character because of this.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

From what I've been going over in my head, it works pretty much like this: Toa, turaga, and matoran all have near-equal abilities due to the music allowing each to draw upon the others' elemental reserves. That's one reason why it isn't as powerful without a toa nearby. However, a being can limit how much power s/he wants to put forth for the usage of others. Generally, matoran don't let their be drawn out, due to having the least, and instead draw upon the toa. The turaga have about the right amount of energy, but they can draw upon toa for exceptionally powerful attacks. The toa offer their elemental reserves for others while fighting on the same level.That's how every user of War Music is roughly the same base power level. Of course, there are those that use it far more effectively

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

It is technically a defensive attack, so I'd say yes. However, anything that comes from the shield would be silenced as soon as it was out.

You could chuck him in the battle, or wait. I'm thinking I'll end it tonight, have the respective sides lick their wounds, and pull out the first (small) big plot point.

Or I could be trolling you. =3Anyhow, guys, I've seen a bit of Stormtrooper syndrome. Don't want to see anymore of it, unless given permission (say, you want to do a gigantic attack that would feasibly wipe out part of the enemy, get it approved).

Or I could be trolling you. =3Anyhow, guys, I've seen a bit of Stormtrooper syndrome. Don't want to see anymore of it, unless given permission (say, you want to do a gigantic attack that would feasibly wipe out part of the enemy, get it approved).

I thought stormtrooper syndrome was being unable to hit anybody but unimportant auxillary characters. I think you've got the Death Star syndrome here.And I refuse to believe that you would do that-I'm too optimistic right now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Pretty sure StS is when you treat all NPCs like Stormtroopers - in essence, they're all canon fodder. Which I don't want that to be what this becomes. I mean, yea, it's a "mindless" slaughter fest, but still.trolololololo@Lev: does not compute

Edited by Toa of Dancing

I'm having all sorts of internet problems, which hopefully will be fixed by tomorrow afternoon. So, until then I'll be away from the RP. I'll be back as soon as possible.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Pretty sure StS is when you treat all NPCs like Stormtroopers - in essence, they're all canon fodder. Which I don't want that to be what this becomes. I mean, yea, it's a "mindless" slaughter fest, but still.trolololololo@Lev: does not compute

Well, I've stopped killing NPCs, cause I'm fighting an actual player now, much more fun than storm troopers. :PClone troopers were so much better at fighting than storm troopers, why is that!?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, I've stopped killing NPCs, cause I'm fighting an actual player now, much more fun than storm troopers. :PClone troopers were so much better at fighting than storm troopers, why is that!?
Because Clone Troopers were good guys fighting bad guys at first.That, and some Storm Troopers were conscripts or cloned from different stock. In universe, anyways.

profiles i guess

Because Clone Troopers were good guys fighting bad guys at first.That, and some Storm Troopers were conscripts or cloned from different stock. In universe, anyways.
In other words, the Clone Troopers were elites, when the Empire took over they decided they couldn't pay for it anymore and got more inferior soldiers.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

It's not because they got lax, it's because they destroyed the original clone sample from Jango, and the accelerated-growth clones were starting to suffer from clone degeneracy and quick death. It's a rather common theme, actually-since Boba didn't have the accelerated growth, he didn't suffer from the degeneracy until he was in his seveneties, when he was teaching Jaina Solo how to kill her brother Jacen.And ToD, WINDFLY NOW. :P

profiles i guess

For the record, the only Expanded Universe I consider canon is what happens before Phantom Menace. :P(Yes, that's right, I don't consider Force Unleashed canon. Even if it was a good game. On the PSP. PS3 sucked.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

For the record, the only Expanded Universe I consider canon is what happens before Phantom Menace. :P(Yes, that's right, I don't consider Force Unleashed canon. Even if it was a good game. On the PSP. PS3 sucked.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

What about the Yuuzhan Vong? Admiral Daala?What about Darth Krayt, far in the future? Or the Outcast Sith? What about Ben Skywalker(a Jedi) and Vestara Khai(one of those Outcast Sith) going out with each other?I can't believe you, mate. There's so much stuff to love out there. And it's not all about the games.

profiles i guess

Le - Miha and Grochi are having a conversation. Not really much to do unless you like randomly barging into people's houses.Po - I think there's a bar, and some random guy's reanimating the dead and attacking people.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"