Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC (Po-Wahi): After surveying the battle, Elreg eventually noticed a Toa of stone trying to limp away from the conflict.Elreg gestured toward the Toa and said to Maximus, "Come on. Lets see if we can help him get away from this." He then carefully stepped onto the opposite slope of the dune and half-walked, half-slide down to the Toa, trying his best to not seem threatening.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Jotham spun around, startled. The voice belonged to a Le-Toa in pale green armor, watching him from atop an ancient section of wall that had long since succumbed to the power of time. The Toa looked vaguely familiar, though Jotham could not place his name. He considered how to respond. Obviously heard me, so there's no sense denying it... The Toa's tone had not seemed particularly hostile, either."Thank you," Jotham replied simply. He paused. "What brings you out here?" he inquired. "I don't see others around this place often."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Po-Wahi): As Elreg approached the Toa, he could tell that he was in serious pain. The Toa was clutching his side and had for some reason incased one part of his legs in stone. That was one thing that always surprised Elreg; the endurance of some Toa.As he walked up to him he said, "I'll spare you the question of whether you're okay and simply ask, what do you need us to do?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: Jotham sighed as well, partially out of relief that the conversation had turned away from his illicitly played music and partially due to the thought of the mission the other Toa had mentioned. "Indeed," he replied. He crossed the few paces to the wall and leaned against it, drawing a dagger and examining it idly. "No one sends a party of thirty into enemy territory - too many to go unnoticed, too few to hold their own in a fight."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BeachRunner snapped his eyes open, watching Quwaro's every action as if they were in slow-motion. He saw his hands reaching for his throat, waiting to squeeze the life out of the Toa. In one smooth motion, Runner's arm slashed out, blocking the strike, and deflecting it to the side.With his other arm, he grabbed one of Quwaro's wrists, before hauling himself up onto his elbow, glaring at his opponent."I don't want to harm you," he said calmly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Quwaro froze. For a second, an almost childish expression passed over his face; like a child who had been caught doing something that he had been told not to, and was afraid of being scolded. He then turned on his heels and ran, stumbling. Grabbing his chair and cello, he continued running. He hastily played out a few notes, forming what should have been a bird like creature, but in his panic became a misshapen skeleton of itself. Quwaro attempted to leap upon it, but it collapsed under his weight, snapping in half. It gave a pitiful shriek, then disintegrated. Landing unceremoniously, Quwaro turned his head fearfully, staring at Runner as if he were some sort of monster.

Edited by Crogenitor Evex
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Windfly/Le-Koro, Grochi's HutIC:

Windfly slunk between trunks and branches, keeping as much out of sight as possible. She hated society - it was all too noisy. But alas, she had a friend. Centuries, even a millennium or twelve of exile from the rest of the universe... and there was Grochi. The guy was her antonym, and yet they got along as best friends. She supposed the saying "opposites attract" applied to the case.Either way, she was used to nature, not society, and thus forgot to knock. In the environment she was used to, the biggest roared and puffed out their chests when they entered another's abode, just to show that they were not going to submit if challenged. She didn't let out her exceedingly powerful shriek that she had devised in seclusion, but she did burst through the door and pounce on the stranger who she did not recognize at all.

GM/Dissonance Army, JkeianKini-Nui/IC:

Jotham and Cluprel's musings on the unlikelihood of the army returning were cut off by the loud tramping of hundreds of feet. The army of the Dissonance, tired and battered, slowly marched by them. Despite their exhaustion, however, smiles graced the faces of many of the soldiers. They hadn't won, yet it wasn't a crushing defeat - to them, losing fewer men was a victory. And so they marched, the tired but vigilant army of the Dissonance.Wondering about the alignment of the two upon which the army stumbled, Jkeian ambled over to them. "Evening... gentlemen. By the fact that you aren't running... or idiotically attacking... I can assume that... you two are either allied with us or very brave."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Windfly shrugged Grochi's hands off her shoulders. "Oh... A new friend? I... apologize. Nice to meet you... uh... I'm Windfly..."

Jkeian/Kini-NuiIC:

"Nobody agrees on everything... Say... Do either of you... have medical experience? We have... a lot of injuries... Including my own..." replied Jkeian, before promptly passing out. After all, he had been severely injured and had marched across the island.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Windfly twitched before punching Grochi in the face. With an almost sing-song tone, she replied, "I'm not a pet... Grochi."

IC:MihaThis was possibly the strangest day that Miha had ever had. First the Le-Matoran was invited to a stranger's house, then was pounced on by a rabid Rahi, which turned out to be a Matoran who thought Miha was... Flirting with Grochi, or something.(She could apologize the strange Matoran here, she was quite attractive and it was easy to make that mistake.) And then the Matoran turned out to be a pet, then just a savage, then a normal being. She could be excused for her confused silence, which continued as the two continued to banter, about whether or not bantering is a demeaning thing, or not.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Windfly twitched again. Once Grochi released his hug, she took a step back and looked at Miha. "Um... Yeah... I'm not used to, um, society... I apologize again... What is your, uh, name?"

IC-Grochi-his Hut:Grochi couldn't help but chuckle slightly when he stepped back. Now his day was looking quite a bit better, in his eyes. "And now she's moving on to apologizing for her actions," he said, behind Windfly's back. "I'm a genius!" He smiled again when Windfly turned back to glare at him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry for holding ya'll up. :PIC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe tunneler reached out with its long neck, releasing a blast of wind that nearly shattered the ice worm. It bit down hard, attempting to pierce through the worm and toss it away.The Fusa was completely destroyed now - as had most of the undead. In fact, all that hadn't been destroyed were missing. How odd.All that remained was the Tunneler.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: So there was a reply :oIC (ZOMBIE):The worm would cry out if it was a living thing. Fortunately, it wasn't, and the bite simply lowered mobility. It's head morphed into a drill, sprouting several smaller, similiar heads as Trakuda played. The drills burrowed into the undead Tunneler in an attempt to tear it apart.

IC (Po-Wahi): Elreg could hear shouting and explosions off in the distance as he replied to Pokorix, "We'd be happy to help, but first I think we need to get out of here. Let's see if Maximus here can give you a ride."Elreg crouched down next to Maximus, preparing to give the Toa a boost onto the Manas' back.

"Don't Panic."

OOC: Sorry for holding ya'll up. :PIC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe tunneler reached out with its long neck, releasing a blast of wind that nearly shattered the ice worm. It bit down hard, attempting to pierce through the worm and toss it away.The Fusa was completely destroyed now - as had most of the undead. In fact, all that hadn't been destroyed were missing. How odd.All that remained was the Tunneler.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I'm guessing that's the last zombie-related post. If I'm missing something, please let me know. :)IC (Kuba, Po-wahi Zombie Battle): During the heat of battle, Kuba didn't notice the disappearance of the still-intact zombies until after they were gone. Their absence, however, was so unexpected that it took him a few seconds to believe what his eyes were telling him. The only corpse left rampaging around was that of a giant lizard locked in combat with a snake made of ice.There must be some trickery here he thought. Undead don't just vanish or run away - they have nothing to be scared of. Expecting them to return at any moment he muttered under his breath, programming a new power into his mask. "I conjure the power of disintegration. With it, I will be able to reduce objects or beings to dust. A weakness is that I or my weapons must touch the object or being in order to disintegrate them."Thus prepared to engage the undead, he scanned the area for any sign of their reappearance and readied his instrument to play a music of death.

ppg2.png

IC / Onu-Koro:Osgilaed mourned as the group of his fighting brethren returned in far fewer numbers than he had expected. Why? Why? Why?He started to get angry, thinking of those who had slaughtered, for fun, those who had been his friends and colleagues. He hated how, even “united” against the Dissonance, Ta-Kororans and Le-Kororans still killed more of his brothers than the group they fought together against. The injustice was unbearable. Taking slow breathes to calm himself down, Osgilaed realized the best thing for him to do right now was to take a walk and try to think of other things. And so that’s what he did, walking off into the tunnels and caves he had traversed his whole life.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

OOC: I'm not dead, just haven't had internet for FIVE BLOODY DAYS D:IC: AquilaHe nodded at Skyra, and looked at the artificial sundial on the wall. His eyes widened in shock.'Darn it! I'm supposed to be in Ko-Wahi, gathering intelligence! Nice meeting you, man!'He quickly chugged the rest of his second drink, and bolted out the door, once again composing his path through the sky to Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC / Onu-Koro:Osgilaed mourned as the group of his fighting brethren returned in far fewer numbers than he had expected. Why? Why? Why?He started to get angry, thinking of those who had slaughtered, for fun, those who had been his friends and colleagues. He hated how, even “united” against the Dissonance, Ta-Kororans and Le-Kororans still killed more of his brothers than the group they fought together against. The injustice was unbearable.Taking slow breathes to calm himself down, Osgilaed realized the best thing for him to do right now was to take a walk and try to think of other things. And so that’s what he did, walking off into the tunnels and caves he had traversed his whole life.

IC (Pukeno, Onu-wahi): Also wandering through the tunnels, deep in thought, was Pukeno. He found himself slowly ascending through the levels of caves towards the domain of the surface-dwellers. That his path lead here confirmed the thoughts that had swarmed in his mind lately: That his seclusion was not the path to a peaceful life. It was the beings who crawled around on top of the world who had caused the disturbance of his world, so the solution to peace must also lie with them and their music.Still in the form of an Onu-matoran (the last being he had encountered), the shapeshifter rounded a corner and found himself face to face with a bulky toa. Whether their meeting was chance or destiny, he did not know, but either way he was completely unprepared. "Umm, err... greetings, toa" he managed, unsure of who this being was or what he should do now.

ppg2.png

IC: Nodding, Jotham waved a hand. A stone stretcher materialized, hovering a few feet off the ground. Jotham easily lifted Jkeian onto it before scanning the rest of the Dissonance's force for other injured fighters.OOC: If there's any other severely injured PCs, speak up now.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC / Onu-Wahi with Pukeno:Osgilaed staggered to a stop, barely refraining from running over what appeared to be an Onu-Matoran. Osgilaed walk had allowed him the freedom of thinking about the world above, and he was greatly calmed to listen to the sounds of the earth around him, so much so that he had almost run into this Matoran.Smiling, he looked down and said, “Well, hey there.” Backing up to give the Matoran some room, Osgilaed realized the Matoran seemed familiar. He had seen him before, probably in the Koro. Or maybe he was one of the long time diggers, who rarely returned home and rather spent their time mining into the earth. Either way, he was a brother and friend. And even if he knew him somehow, reintroductions were in order. “The names Osgilaed, the Bard. Perhaps you’ve heard of me? I was a bit hit before War Music ruined…” Osgilaed stopped that line of thinking, it was the reason he was out and about, trying to forget, in the first place, “Well, before it was invented.”

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Skyra - Inn, Le-koro -Skyra sighed, now that Aquila was gone, no reason to stick around here...Skyra didn't really care to drink much anyway. He was slightly tipsy...good enough for him. He walked outside the Inn, looking around the koro.OOC: Open for interaction...like seriously anyone? I promise to respond within a day at the longest.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar