Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): The falling bones were not a problem to Kuba, as any that touched him would fall to dust - he hoped. So long as he didn't have to concentrate on too many at once and disintegrate bones touching too many regions of his body, he would be fine. Reaching up with his hands to protect his mask (if that were hit, he was as good as dead), he met the falling skeleton, energies crackling between his fingertips.

ppg2.png

IC (Po-Koro): 'Well that was easier than I imagined it would be,' Elreg thought as they were ushered into Po-Koro. As they had entered caught the tail end of the speech given by the village's Toa. Artifacts, summonings, doom-bringers; he didn't understand it at all. Now the trio were standing just outside the healer's hut.Elreg shurgged his shoulders and knocked on the door. "Hello?" he called, "We have an injured Toa out here."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Po-Koro"Hello?" called back a booming voice.Out of the hut walked a scrawny Toa of Ice that wore beautifully elaborate armor made from gold and silver metals. Upon his face was an ornate mask of healing. His light green eyes seemed to glow with knowledge.He walked around the injured Toa and looked closely at him."Ah my poor brother." he said to his fellow Toa. "I'll see what I can do." His mask lit up as he activated its powers, stretching out his hands energy seemed to flow out and into Pokorix. Slowly the Toa of would be healed but only his organic parts because this mask was limited to only them.The healer's mask stopped glowing and he appeared out of breathe. "Is that any better brother?" He asked Pokorix.

IC: Runner - Le-Wahi/Ta-Wahi BorderRunner continued to follow Quwaro in utter silence. Neither seemed to be the talkative type, and the monotony was just fine for the Toa. He needed some time to process everything he was going through.However, the silence was soon to be shattered by a trio of beings crashing through the foliage above them (Lennias, Weta and Lema). Runner couldn't make out what they were doing, but they seemed to be determined on doing it."Are they guards?" he asked Quwaro, gesturing to the group.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-wahi): It turned out that they were guards, or at least two of them were. Though the forest was thick enough to conceal whatever might summon the Doom-bringers, it did almost nothing to hide two toa from the pair of sharp-eyed scouts. Quwaro they recognised as a part of the Le-koronan army, but they did not know the being he was with. "Who goes there?" Lema asked the new arrivals. "You are now entering Le-wahi territory. Identify yourselves and state your purpose within our borders".

ppg2.png

GM/DissonanceKini-Nui and Mt. Ihu/IC:

The gathered group on Mt. Ihu could hear, due to some great echo, a faint call from Kni-Nui. If they listened close, they could hear every word spoken by one toa - who else but their leader?Indeed, a hush fell over the formerly muttering group in the courtyard of Kini-Nui. Why? Because on a balcony high above stood a tall, imposing, cloaked figure, who had loudly, clearly, and yet softly called for silence. The only person it could have been was Discord, taking in his battered army. With a sigh, he said, "Welcome, Dissonance. Here you stand, bruised and cut, but not defeated. You stand tall despite the grievous wounds some of you have received. For this I commend you. All of you. Whether you were fighting or guarding this fortress, you have helped tremendously."He paused for a moment, staring from beneath his black hood at the faces below him, then continued, "And for our perseverance, he have received a blessing from Mata Nui. He smiles down on us this day, and has shown the light from the heavens. We have recovered a few artifacts from the depths of Onu-Wahi, and we have discovered that three of them hold power unimaginable. One, an ornately carved horn, has the ability to create mighty blasts of sound. If the user breathes through it, it saps an entire area of noise. The second, a simple ingot of metal, is unbreakable and can be morphed into anything with a single thought.""The third artifact, however, is the greatest of all. It is a collection of maps, covering the stars and prophesies for many of the past thousands of years. Why is this so important? Because it also contains a special mechanism that shall call down the fury of Mata Nui upon the sinful tribes. It requires four more artifacts to be fully powered, and with every artifact another part of the prophecies are guaranteed to come true.""So then comes the question of where the other four artifacts remain, and how are we to find out? Again comes the Celestial Prophet, as the artifacts has revealed its name to be. It tells of where each remaining artifact lies: Two have fallen into very depths of Mount Mangai, another in the heart of Le-Koro, and the final one in the heart heart of Kini-Nui itself!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC (Kona, Kini-nui): "Then what are we waiting for?" Kona asked nobody in particular. Let us go to retrieve these objects of power right away! The tribes will soon hear of this, and go after them themselves. We will have to beat them to it."OOC: Anybody who wants to go look in the Mangai, come and talk to him. He'll be leaving soon.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -So, they had to find this artifacts before someone used them to destroy the island? Skyra frowned at this, this was the last thing they needed. He'd have to start searching for these artifacts, the question was...where to begin...they hadn't exactly been told where to look, besides everywhere.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Deazthria [Tunneler] / Po-WahiThe skeleton fell around Kuba, trapping him in an immobile pile of bones. Well, not for long, with his powers of disintegration...The spirit possessing the fallen lizard faded, leaving the stone Toa alone in the wastes.OOC: Anti-climax much. :PIC: One-Horn / Kini-Nui"Agreed!" bellowed One-Horn, loudly enough to startle the battle-hardened warriors around him, as Kona - who was, unfortunately, right next to him - made his statement. "And where shall we search first, frozen snack?"IC: Felnas / Kini-NuiThe Toa named Disruption proved opposite to his name, standing idly in the back. He would wait for more organized groups to start forming up, once order had taken a stronger hold.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Kona, Kini-nui): Kona was almost deafened by an Artakha Bull standing next to him. While the intelligent rahi's enthusiasm was admirable, Kona was forced to use his kanohi shelek to dampen the loud noise. "I will go to the mangai" he decided. "It is the closest to here, other than the one under the fortress. Those who remain here can search for it, and it is the safest from the tribes."IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): The pile of bones collapsed inwards as Kuba steadily worked at disintegrating its core. There were still a few left when his mask power timed out, having been used for its maximum 15 minutes. He would have to wait before he could activate it again, so he shoved off the last few with music by playing his miniature harp. Finally free of the undead, he began to walk back towards Po-koro. It was slow going as he was tired and sore from the fight, but he was sure he would make it.

ppg2.png

IC: Le-Wahi"He has questions..." Quwaro answered softly, "I wondered if our leaders could find use in him..."IC: Kini-NuiVæden was silent.The tall man slowly turned and meandered his way through the crowd, making his way to the loudest source of sound: an Artakha Bull, of all things. He stepped up to the centaurian-bovine, black, shark-like eyes narrowed."... Quiet..." His voice was soft and hoarse, the voice of one who was not used to talking, "the combined forces of the Tribes need not hear your bellowing..."Væden turned again, examining the crowd with pitiless eyes. "... Alas, I must agree with... it. We may investigate this temple at our leisure. Our main concern should be Mount Mangai. For now Le-Koro would be a suicide mission... Once we have more of these artifacts, then perhaps we could march into that land of fools..."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: "I couldn't have put it better myself" Kona agreed with him. "The mangai needs to be our first target. Can I take that to mean that you will come with us?"Kona was tired from the battle and the march back to Kini-Nui, but he saw that for a mission of this importance, they should leave immediately. Time could not be wasted when Ta-koro might also discover the secret.

ppg2.png

IC: Aquila - Mt IhuHaving heard all there was to hear, he rushed down the mountain, shoving through and knocking over the crowd of Matoran. When out of sight, he unsheathed his Flute, and played his pathway to Le-WahiLe-KoroHe landed right next to Skyra, and put his hands on his shoulders.'Your name was Skyra, right? Whatever, doesn't matter. Did you hear that, where to find the artifacts?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Discord/Kini-NuiIC:

Discord smiled at the enthusiasm of his people. Especially that bull... One-Horn, if he remembered correctly. His shouting probably disturbed those on Mt. Ihu, what with the echo tubes being linked to pick up the soft voice of their leader. He would be the perfect bearer. The toa kept smiling as he raised his hand to again call for silence. "Peace, brethren. We mustn't get ahead of ourselves. The Celestial Prophet has revealed that we require six of the seven artifacts to unlock the one hidden beneath us. Thus, it would be most prudent to immediately set course for the Mangai, though we fear that spies shall pass the information of the artifact in Le-Koro. Thus, I will organize - and be the head of - a party which will attack Ta-Koro. A second party will search the mountain while we cause the distraction."As the crowd began to murmur again, he raised his hand yet again. "A suicide mission, I hear you saying. Why not focus solely on searching the mountain? Because it has been hinted by the Prophet that the people of Ta-Koro have already recovered an artifact."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Gakia (Mt. Ihu)After taking in what Discord had said, Gakia turned to look at the Toa of Fire. "Alright." Packing away her notebook and pen, she rose to her feet, brushing off snow. "Let's get moving."IC: Pokorix (Po-Koro)"Yes, Thank you, sir." Pokorix said. "Would you happen to know of any mechanical repairmen around? My leg has been broken."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Po-Koro"Well I have a spare mask in my safe that might work." replied the healer.He walked over to his safe and after entering the code, he got out a great mask of regeneration, a Kiril.Taking of his one mask and putting on the other one he activated the Kiril. Energy flowed out of the mask and into Pokorix's leg, hopefully it would work.After the healer was done he looked very dizzy and sat down and put back on his normal mask."Any better?" He asked clearly out of breath.Maximus was amazed at what he saw, these masks could seemingly heal. It was something he had never seen before.

Edited by paragon

IC:Discord's lack of reproach towards the Bull's volume disgusted Væden. Still the Toa kept himself calm."And who, pray tell," Væden raised his hoarse voice, "Shall lead us at Mangai?"Væden hoped it would be himself, but doubted that Discord would choose him. The man got on his nerves... true, most did, but that didn't stop Væden from wondering how long it would take before Discord got himself killed.Honestly, all of this prophesy rubbish. Væden had lived long enough to no longer believe in gods, at least not the sort that would send you messages. That was another thing, he would need to find out where Discord was learning all of this information. For all Væden knew, this was a trap...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Pokorix (Po-Koro)"Let's see." Tapping the make-shift cast three times, it fell off, revealing his leg. The metal parts had fused back togther, and his organic muscles were healing fine. Standing up and walking around a bit, he turned to the healer. "Good. Again, thank you very much sir."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Le-Wahi"He has questions..." Quwaro answered softly, "I wondered if our leaders could find use in him..."

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner nodded in agreement with Quwaro, "Yes, what he said. My name is... Runner. May I ask who you fellows are?"

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-wahi): "I'm Weta, and this is Lema" replied the mahiki-wearing toa. " Its our job to protect Le-wahi's borders from our enemies. That guy over there calls himself Lennias. he's been tagging along since we left the koro." With introductions over he returned to business. "I'm sure another soldier could be of use, but we can't trust you at your word. As neither of us has a kanohi rode, we won't know if you are shapeshifters or spies infiltrating our lands. I'm sure you'll understand, but we will have to check first. Quwaro, would you answer a question to prove your identity? If you pass muster, we'll trust you friend aswell." he paused for a moment to think of something only a true Le-koronan would know. "Before Turaga Matau died, what was his favourite song?"

ppg2.png

IC: One-Horn / Kini-Nui"Then we shall rip it from their shattered corpses!" One-Horn replied - loudly, if that wasn't obvious based on it being him - raising his weapon, and shaking it. It had been the Ta-Koroans that had imprisoned him, like a common Rahi, and tried to tame him. He would be more than happy to burst through the gates of the Village and slaughter everyone inside, given half the chance, and would no doubt be part of that primary assault.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Oh and the bad decisions just came on coming. Discord wanted to attack Ta-Koro? Because attacking a fortified citadel surrounded by lava where the people inside controlled the only bridge was a brilliant idea. Sure you could make War Music bridges, but when they were cut off by inventive Toa of air creating a vacuum whole platoons would go plummeting into magma.No, what they needed here was a bit of ingenious thinking...OOC: Anyone interested in a bit of black-ops infiltration?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Sure.IC: Jotham pondered the news. Any help in this war was certainly welcome, but searching the Mangai alone would be dangerous, not to mention attacking the village of Fire itself. And when the time came to retrieve Le-Koro's artifact...the thought did not bear thinking. Were these artifacts really so vital in the first place?He glanced over at Cluprel, who stared at the ground, brow furrowed in thought. He's planning something... "What are you thinking, brother?" Jotham asked quietly.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Po-Koro): Elreg simply smiled and thought, "Keep calm. The healer probably thinks that Pokorix is one of their warriors. As long as you keep your mouth shut about the war, you should be fine.'As Pokorix and the healer said their good-byes, Elreg said, "Alright that's one item accomplished. Now we just have to earn enough money for some food."The Matoran glanced around before continuing in a softer voice, "And I hope, for the sake of our stomachs and my dignity, that you weren't lying about your ability to perform Maximus."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner nodded, understanding the guards' worries, but a small portion of his spirit relented against being treated like a threat. Stranger still, another part relished it, and yet another part accepted it.Do I remember this place? These guards? he worried internally."I assure you, I intend you no harm. I merely wish to recover my memories. Once done, I will leave you in peace," he said quietly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Quwaro was hardly a social person, but even before the creation of War music, he had enjoyed song. It just so happened that he had met Matau once."The Trees Never Waver."

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-wahi): "Very good" Weta smiled. "You are ever-welcome in our tree-bright lands, as is your friend". He and Lema stepped away from the travellers, indicating that they were free to go wherever they wished without interference.IC (Kona, Kini-Nui): "Cluprel is right" the toa of ice agreed. "Throwing ourselves at the village like a charging Kane-ra will not get us the object we seek. Aside from drawing the whole village into battle, assaulting the walls could give them time to hide the artifact or escape with it. This needs to be a covert opperation, with just a few of us. We sneak into the village, take a look around, get the item if we can and get out before anyone realises what has happened".

ppg2.png

OOC: Not sure if how I introduce him is fine, but oh well:IC: Mt Ihu"Amidst the chaos he emerges, after tearing through the masses with his great Axe, Larc hurls his massive weapon at a leaping enemy and destroys him. He then turns The Lotus Eater around and in mere seconds the entire mountain was booming with the screeching riffs from his guitar. He turns it again and slashes some more through the masses. He does whatever he can to hold his ground against the crazed Matoran; he does it without purpose, for he does not belong. He wishes to be part of something, but he cannot bring the conflict in his head to rest. Soon he was surrounded yet again by the many hundreds, but a voice called to him, one that could change everything."OOC: Feel free to be that voice, whoever you are :PI hope that was appropriate enough...

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner smiled kindly, "Thank you kind guards. I appreciate your hospitality."He turned to go deeper into the jungle, before hesitating, and raising his hand, "However... If it's not too much trouble, could I ask you fellows a few questions?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner smiled nervously as he faced the group, his hands fidgeting uncomfortably. This was a strange question, and it's wordage was important."Well, I was just wondering... What exactly is this place? And what's going on around here? I'm... new here, you could say."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Weta and Lema): The two defenders looked at each other for a moment, wondering how to answer such a broard question. Lema was the first to speak. "This is Le-wahi" he said. "The great forest which extends from the volcano, covering everything south from here to the tip of the island. Le-wahi is the liveliest part of this island, where myriads of plants and animals are everywhere, unlike tha parched desert of the north, the frozen peaks of the west of the burnt remains of the east. This is our home, we and the other people of air.""As for what is happening" Weta continued, "We are at war. The other tribes are intent on destroying us and our home. All across this island, we are battling to protect ourselves and subdue our enemies. Just today, a new development in the war has reached us. We are searching for a group of mysterious objects, which together have great power."

ppg2.png