Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Battle -Skyra's Hau protected him from the snakes. He just stood there for a moment, as if considering Trakuda's words, then he just shook his head sadly. "That is a fool's dream, there can no peace, there isn't going to be any kissing or making up, not as long as war music exists, and I don't see that fact changing anytime soon. So here's the deal, if you leave now, or just surrender, I won't have to kill you. I don't get any real enjoyment in killing pacifists."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: QuolskiNow within safe distance of the others, it was time for Quolski to resume his assault on Trakuda. This would probably be his last attack underground due to the fact that he was running out of air, it was stuffy and he was tired of fighting through feel; it got old real fast.Doing as he did before, the Onu-Toa caused another massive explosion of earth right under the unsuspecting Trakuda's feet, hoping this time he'd break a few bones and hopefully keep the Matoran from getting back up. How unfortunate it was that he couldn't hear Skyra's offer...OOC: I think earth has become my favorite element...make earth go boom...

Edited by TX Wade

IC: "Hey, I'm up for a good fight. As long as nobody dies, fine by me. But as things are, I'm not exactly the winner here, so I'll take my chances and vanish." Trakuda replied almost immediately.And with a cheerful 'Ta-ta!', Trakuda was wrapped in the snakes, which descended into the ground, leaving no trace of the Matoran. Conveniently, Quolski's explosion occurred as soon as the snakes had gone, covering his tracks even better.OOC: In the words of Arny... I'll be back :evilgrin:

IC: QuolskiAt first, Quolski believed he had hit Trakuda with his attack but when no sign of the Matoran hitting the ground came, the Toa was left confused by its sudden disappearance.Gonna see what's going on up there...The earth above him cracked open into a circular opening while he climbed his way out, standing up and getting his bearings. The field was full of holes and earthen debris, looking as if someone dropped an artillery strike there. "Where's the Ko-Matoran?" he called out to Skyra.

IC: Po-Wahi"Click click clix...You're not hallucinating. Or at least I would hope you're not. And please don't panic." replied the Manas. His voice was deep and earthy but sounded strange because well normally giant mechanical crabs don't talk.Maximus was glad he had not been attacked yet. It was a good start.

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -Skyra glared at Greal as he blocked the arrows of fire with his Hau. "Oi! Fire-spitter! We're supposed to be fighting the Dissonance, not each other!" Skyra though backstabbing as rather cowardly, especially when the tribes were supposed to be 'allies' in this battle.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: QuolskiUnfortunately for Greal, flying beings in the sky firing stuff made of fire at you don't exactly go unnoticed. Quolski was right about to sidestep out of the way at super speed with his Kakama before Skyra took care of the problem for him."Thanks, you saved my neck. I owe ya."As soon as Greal landed, he earned a rather rude gesture from Quolski and a good bit of ungodly names before he finally calmed down and began speaking in a more composed manner."Shut up. If you can't tell who you're shooting at from up there then don't go around flying. In fact, why would you even attack someone you don't know when they could be a potential ally? I'm also an Onu-Toa, all black, easy to make out, most neutral person here and mostly with the tribes of rhythm..."

IC (Po-Wahi): Elreg did what any sensible Matoran would do when confronted with a Manas that could somehow speak a language he could understand. He started screaming. And not just any screaming; it very high-pitched, girly even. Not at all impressive.While still sitting, the Matoran back-peddled until his back meet the steep sanddune, which wasn't very far."Stay back!" Elreg shouted as he pulled his makeshift banjo around, "I'm a highly skilled warrior of War Music!"This was a lie of course, and in his desperation he had failed to notice that he was holding the instrument backwards.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: QuolskiJust as fast as Greal teleported behind Quolski, the Toa of earth used his mask of speed to turn around and shove the guy away with powerful strength, sending Greal stumbling back a few feet but not injuring him whatsoever."What's your problem? I told you, I'm on your side!" he spat.OOC: Would pushing someone be considered an autohit...?

IC:Quwaro allowed the construct to release a gust of wind from its mouth as it was disassembled, an act that sounded quite similar to a scream. The pale Toa paused his playing, eyes locked on Waorya. Constructs would be a little use against this man... so, why not try the opposite?Quwaro began playing again, making long, low notes. The air around Waoyra was pulled back as Quwaro began to form a vacuum.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Po-WahiThe Manas backed away. If is face was expressive it would have shown saddness. He was saddened by the fact this Matoran feared him. He did not mean to be frightening, it was just how he was created."That you may be but I would prefer not to fight." A hint of sadness and regret could almost be heard in his deep voice.

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -"Would you two mind just settling this later? When we don't have Dissonance to deal with?" Skyra said, sighing. He took his flute played a tune, which created several Muaka out of war music that began to attack the Dissonance forces.

IC: Deazthria / Po-KoroThe skeletal being died immediately. The air user rose up steadily, pushing itself ever higher under a cushion of winds, and increasing the output up elemental power. A whirlwind began to build up and surge through the area; a couple of dust devils were already forming.Now it was time for another surprise. The Nui-Jaga corpse rose from its state of death to that of undeath, and began shambling forwards towards Pokorix.IC: Waorya / Outskirts of Ta-Wahi Beach BattleWaorya responded with an increased speed of playing. The vacuum would have no effect as wind simply formed around Waorya, providing him more than enough air. Solidified winds taking the form of lightning bolts flew from the sky towards Quwaro at his command.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Po-Wahi): "I... wait, what?"Elreg starred at the Manas, pondering. The appeared to be attempting to show signs of sadness, but he couldn't really tell with the mandibles and bug eyes. His vast experience with large Rahi was to stay back and run away when possible, so to say that his current situation was strange would have been a major understatement."You don't want to fight?" Elreg asked, "Is there some reason why you don't have a desire to eat me?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: QuolskiQuolski gave Greal one last lingering stare full of dislike for him before reluctantly joining Skyra in destroying the Dissonance forces.As done before, he used his snare drum to cause the earth the Dissonance forces walked upon to shoot up violently in random spots, sending many flying and breaking a few bones in their legs. Accompanying this was hard and beat-condensed earth shooting up in front of him before coming back down like makeshift mortar shells, crushing those unlucky enough to be caught in its impact.

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)"Great. I'm gonna guess that the person controlling these bodies is using a Mask of Reanimation and War Music together. Just what we needed." As the wind whipped his mask, he created a large block of stone over the undead air user's head, and charged the undead Rahi, yelling a battle cry.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiNo response came to Pokorix save the winds as they increased in power. The undead air user quickly moved forward, out of the back of the stone block. A blast of wind sent it hurtling atop one of the canyons, where it disappeared for a short while before standing itself with its powers and moving towards the edge, taking advantage of its height to hurtle daggers of air down towards its adversary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe Nui-Jaga did nothing to defend itself from the attack, simply flailing about and trying to strike at Pokorix in any way possible. The only purpose it would serve would be to take away a weapon.Well, at least that was a good thing.The cyclones and whirlwinds began picking up power. Instead of no sound, there was now almost nothing but screeching sound.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)Pokorix slashed through the Nui-Jaga's tail, watching it fall to the ground. The beast did succede in shacking Pokorix off, and he cried out in pain as he landed on his left leg. Reacting as quickly as someone with a broken leg could, he rolled under the Nui-Jaga and stabbed upwards, deep into the animal's body.OOC: Last post for the night. See ya guys tomorrow!Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:So, the Toa knew where he was... Quwaro created a thick wall of air in front of him which the bolts of air struck off of. He continued pulling on the air around Waoyra, keeping the increasingly thick mass about a foot away from the Toa in every direction.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC (Po-Wahi): "Fruit or fish?" Elreg asked as he stood up, "I imagine those are pretty hard to find in the desert."While he was far from convinced of the Manas' sincerity, he didn't try to run away. It wasn't everyday that he ran into a seemingly intelligent Rahi in the middle of the desert. As hard as it was to believe, he had heard some very strange stories in the past, and and he was willing to accept the oddness considering the things he had seen War Music accomplish.After debating for short while Elreg began to monolouge, "Alright, the Matoran said, possibly signing his own death warrent. What, or who, are you?"

"Don't Panic."

IC:Quwaro scowled, glancing over to Runner's position, "... Go away..."Shifting more focus that he would have liked from Waoyra, the pale Toa created a swarm of birds which dive-bombed Runner.

IC: Krayzikk and UnovUnov sent a blade of air at Waorya, only to be blocked by a wall of stone. Said wall collapsed, revealing a grinning gray Toa. With a strum, a fist of stone was sent at Quwaro.Unov sent another blade of air at Waorya.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BeachRunner simply smiled, dropped his guitar, and reached back for his other weapon, a sword. With grace he didn't realize he had, he sliced through most of the birds, with only a few getting a shot at him in.Grinning, he replied, "How about you go away?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Charter, I swear, if you don't fix out internet soon...IC: The cello produced a high, shrieking sound as Quwaro's foes were dragged away. He turned on Runner, standing up suddenly, knocking his chair aside. Three of his fallen angel constructs materialized. Each pulled a weapon out of its body, one a spear, one an axe, the final one a mace. As one, the converged.

IC: Po-Wahi"Yes they certainly are difficult to obtain here. I am Maximus the Manas. May I ask your name?"He was glad this was going so well. He had imagined a large fight with multiple warrior and then having to flee and hide in a cave somewhere.

Edited by paragon

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonKynaera shrugged, her hand brushing Dorian's as she passed. "To be honest... I dunno, myself. Maybe it's the pressures of so much war just beyond Po-Koro's threshold. Maybe it's the waiting for something, anything, to happen." She cracked a smile. "Or maybe you just aren't making Dermis soup like you used to."

OOC: Well, it looks like I picked a really bad time to go offline. Sorry Zakaro, it looks like you could really have used an ally / backup against the zombies. I'm back now, though, so its time to kick these zombies all the way to Tiro Canyon! :dead: :dead: :dead: :gavel:IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Kuba was caught up in the cyclone. It was trowing sand in his eyes, ears and mouth. The undead were doing their best to slay his fellow po-koronan, and now even the nui-jaga had joined their ranks. This had to stop now. Spitting out some sand, he whispered to his mask "I conjure the power of vacuum. I shall create and control vacuums, but with the weakness of being able to control ony one at a time."As soon as he was done speaking, he felt a rush of power from his mask, and felt the rushing air like it was an extension of his own limbs. He absorbed the updraft that was keeping the posessed zombie airbourne. With any luck, it would come crashing to the ground where he could chop it into tiny little pieces. Preparing for that eventuality, he pushed up sharp spires of stone from the ground below, ready to impale.

ppg2.png