Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe power over wind Kuba had gained proved ineffective against the counter by the undead entity, who simply caused a reverse. The spirit of Deazthria searched out for other bodies nearby, and found them it did. A wall in the mesa under it shattered under the tail of another Nui-Jaga, a tail which snapped off upon impact with the stone. Numerous other undead figures surged out at their mistresses call.The Nui-Jaga from before, still fighting Pokorix, struggled around. It had no way to strike the being underneath. The stab had little effect on it, but as long as Pokorix hung on tight, he would be safe - if uncomfortable - from the beast.IC: Waorya / Leaving Battlefield, Please Check Your Bags!"Oh come on!" Waorya cried out as the surprisingly strong ice user pulled him away. His own constructs and powers faded off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Po-Wahi): "Elreg," the Matoran replied. So the Rahi had a name and wanted to be friendly. Now he had seen everything. But before he could continue on this line of thought, a sudden wave of vertigo decided to remind him that he was dehydrated and needed to rest.Leaning heavily on his walking staff he asked, "Maximus, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find some shade to rest in, would you?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC:At that moment, the Nui-Jaga which Pokorix clung to was hit by a shark.Not a musical construct manifested in the form of a shark.An actual shark. Granted, it was being held by a hand made out of water, which was being in turn controlled by a Toa of Water with a keytar. But that was irreverent. The point was, a giant, undead scorpion was slapped with a living shark. Zadel pressed out a few notes from her instrument, and brought the watery hand back to her, still holding the rather confused and irritated Takea Shark. She shifted her feet and the construct, holding the shark as if it were a club. "Come and get me, brain munchers..." the Toa muttered, clearly having the time of her life.

Edited by Crogenitor Evex
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): On the shark's somewhat unexpected and bizzare arrrival, Kuba was about to encase it in a block of stone for future interrogation when he noted that the toa was in fact helping to re-kill the zombies. For a moment, his drive to get rid the wahi of any non-po-koronans battled against the need for help, but it ultimately lost. Turning back to the posessed corpse, he strummed on his small harp and created a gigantic duplicate of himself, all made of sound. The giant's chest was level with the air-powered zombie, and it grinned as it swung a toa-sized, rhythmic club at the undead, trying to knock it from its windy perch and onto the aforementioned spikes.

ppg2.png

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe possessed undead collapsed into a heap as its air powers gave way, allowing it to hurtle down under the club and to the spikes. And there it rested... before starting to pull itself off of them!The possession transferred once more to the Nui-Jaga that had arrived from the cave. The beast quickly began rushing towards Kuba as the lesser undead surged onwards towards Zadel and her fish.The original scorpion was smashed, yes, but still alive - well... okay, not alive - and peeling itself back up. The only problem was that if Pokorix was still hanging onto the bottom, he would have been smashed by the Takea too.OOC: Keep in mind that a shark will die outside of the water; an undead shark will not. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Dorian (Po-Koro)Dorian half-smiled as Kynaera's hand brushed his."Yeah, well, remember what happened the last time I made Dermis soup?" he asked. "I mean, if you want to risk it happening again, I'd gladly make some..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nizkholi: Ko-Wahi, along path to Le-Wahi: Approaching Kethrye: The Turaga of Ice walked cautiously down the path to Le-Wahi. He spotted the guard returning, and though guards were to be expected along this path, he suppressed a recoil when he saw it was Kethrye. He did not know Kethrye, but he knew of him, and he particularly disliked him for his active work in uncovering musical spies. Still, he was not truly unhappy to see him, as he knew he would factor into his plans soon. He smiled and waved at Kethrye, and asked him, "What news have you of Le-Wahi?"

IC: Kethrye (Ko-Koro):"None to speak of," he said, stopping to converse with the Turaga of Ice. "And quite frankly, as far as I'm concerned, no news is good news." Edited by BenLuke-116

IC - Rekta - BattleRekta cursed as Trakuda left him. Literally, he cursed. The near-melodious wodds sent a gust of wind that knocked the Matoran approaching him to the ground violently. Then he noticed his two enemies from before, standing there arguing. He wasn't stupid.Just as they began to stop arguing, a tornado began to form around them. Then, just like that, a full-fledged twister was ripping around Greal and Quolski.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Miha - The one Jungle Village of AirMiha shrugged. "I'm no expert, but it seemed fine to me. The Lyrics seemed to blend in with the melody(Or, at least I would assume since I can't hear the melody...) quite well to an untrained ear."

IC-Grochi-Le-Koro:"Thank you for the compliment on my music," Grochi said happily. "I guess I do always critique my music the worst...ah, well." Grochi shrugged, and pulled out his bass clarinet."Now that I'm not composing anything for battle, I might as well play something for fun," Grochi said, then began to play Come Together on the bass clarinet.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krayzikk"You've got a point. Let's go!" Krayzikk started moving of his own accord away from the battle, strumming cheerful noets on his guitar to cover their escape with stone barriers.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Macur - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -As Skyra played the earth beneath him began to shake. Behind the Toa, a black and white figure rose up from under the earth, elevated by a earthen platform. "Le-Toa, I will be your opponent now."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Macur - Ta-Wahi BattlefieldThe Toa frowned. "War Music this, War Music that, is that all Toa can do nowadays?" He asked, pointing his sword at Skyra's Ocarina, sending a wave of silence at it, hopefully shutting down the War Music.

IC:Macur - Ta-Wahi BattlefieldThe Toa was launched into the sky by a fast forming pillar of earth. "You know, I didn't think that would actually be blocked by the Hau... It's not really an attack." He mumbled, landing behind Skyra. "Fine. If you want to play that game..." After saying this he surrounded himself with a dome of earth.

OOC: Hmm...that's a good point, I'm not sure if a Hau would block that or not...now that I think about it.IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -What Macur didn't realize was that Skyra's war music had been effected by the wave of silence, the Muaka constructs simply hadn't dissipated yet. Skyra had the Muaka's crash into the dome, the Muakas were destroyed as Skyra was no longer playing his instrument to keep them going. Skyra drew his katana, he decided he'd kill Macur the old fashioned way."Since you're complaining so much about my music...I'll amuse you."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Waorya / Leaving BattlefieldWaorya sighed, looking back one last time before bolting with the others. His Le-Toa agility showed off well as he easily moved over the rocky beach.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC:Another Nui-Jaga, along with several more conveniently placed corpses, charged towards the Toa of Water. Zadel swung her shark again, hoping to angle it just right, so the Takea would hopefully grab one of them in its jaws before the stress and lack of water killed it.OOC: I know, Lev, I know. :P And I feel sorry for this shark...

Edited by Crogenitor Evex
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -Skyra leaped over the blade as it swung as his feet. And then Skyra sent a burst of air from the hole that Macur had sprung out of right at him, trying to disorient him while he slashed horizontally with his katana at Macur's chest.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:MacurThe Toa barely blocked the strike with the edge of his sword, landing back in his hole. The earth beneath Skyra began to shake, and two more holes appeared, forming a rough square around the Toa of Air.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

OOC: It's not convenient placement. Years ago, the Nui-Jaga took up residence in that cave, and would go outside to search for Matoran to kill. It would drag the corpses back and eat them. Over the years, it grew old, and eventually died in its sleep. Nobody knew this, and so the cave was considered a haunted place due to the bones and stuff outside as well. One day, the cave was sealed with a Matoran inside at the beginning of the war. However, the one responsible for the sealing was slain in battle, and nobody ever knew about his prisoner. So now that prisoner, all of the victims within, and the dead scorpion are out for blood. See. :PIC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe corpses kept surging forward, even as the shark gripped onto one of their number and began ripping it apart. As the possessed Nui-Jaga began firing bolts of air at its assorted enemies, the corpses closed in on Zadel.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Po-Wahi"Okay, Elreg. I know of a nearby oasis. Or we could go to Po-Koro which is also rather close."He would let the Matoran decide because the heat did not bother him one bit. He would have offered to let the Matoran sit on his back but he did not want to frighten this Matoran anymore.

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)At this point Pokorix decided he was not happy. Being squahed by a undead Nui-Jaga will do that to you. Slowly moving himself out of the way of the main battle, he found that a Toa of Water had joined in. Breathing hard, he created a small stone golem, which turned and used its blade arms to cut the original Nui-Jaga into 4 pieces.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe four pieces of Nui-Jaga began crawling about, to no real effect. The body, too destroyed to be useful, simply collapsed into complete inanimation.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe possessed Nui-Jaga would not be so easy to destroy. Gathering elemental energy between its claws, it released a powerful blasts that hurtled out to the stone golem with enough force to shatter it into pieces.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)And so the golem split apart and crashed in pieces around the Nui-Jaga. "Great. Just great." Pokorix then focused and activated his mask, making a lava eel appear over the Nui-Jaga. The lava eel was not amused. It heated to well over 500 degrees and once it landed, it would head toward Pokorix, slowly but surely.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe lava eel landed on the scorpion with no problem. It wasn't hot enough to sink through the carapace, and did nothing more than leave a huge burn. That would be enough to stop a living Nui-Jaga. But this one felt no pain - it simply sat there, releasing a blast of wind to knock the eel off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I completely forgot about Rekta XDIC: QuolskiViolent winds circled Quolski violently, surprising him and causing him to take action by instinct. Before being blown away, the earth submerged his calves, preventing him from being blown away as they gripped tightly. Seeing as how he wouldn't be able to play his drums with such ferocious winds, he willed the earth below him to open up, causing him to fall into huge hole before the earth above him closed up.The Onu-Toa began to shift the earth, moving it with him as he slowly made his way to where Rekta was.

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)"Why a lava eel? Why did it have to be a lava eel?" Pokorix grunbled as he limped away from the approaching eel. Getting an idea, he incased it in a stone dome and turned his focus to the Nui-Jaga. "Take this!" he shouted, launching a large spire of stone at the Jaga's torso.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe spire of stone struck true, hitting where the Lava Eel had weakened the carapace. The scorpion was pinned, and began struggling to free itself. After a few moments, it simply stopped moving, and one of the undead Matoran fighting Zadel became the next vessel, turning to Pokorix and releasing numerous wind blasts, including a few cyclones.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Po-Wahi): "The oasis then," Elreg replied, "I'd rather avoid Po-Koro for the time being. You never know if they're going to welcome you with open arms or tear your head off with a piano solo."As the Manas began to move, Elreg faintly recalled an old fable he had once heard involving a lava rat and Takea shark. His situation appeared to be eerily similar, but he knew that any sort of conflict between he and the Rahi would be very one-sided.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC:Macur - Ta-Wahi BatllefieldWhile Skyra was flying around outside, Macur was talking to himself. "Power: Able access the power of a Kanohi Kakama. Weakness: Superfast Metabolism. The faster I go, the faster I loose my energy." If Skyra was surprised by the holes, he would be even more surprised by the speeding Toa of Earth that came out of them, leading with a slash aimed at Skyra's middle.