Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

-==IC: Sraine==-Sraine frowned, and shoved the body backward with a gust of air, and then turned to the other two zombies. Sraine attempted to slice the zombies into at least three pieces, and then knock the fragments away with air, but whether that would work or not is a separate question./EDIT: OOC: The Necromancer is a female Toa. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiA powerful blast of wind nearly dismounted the ice using attacker from his seat, and sent the icicles flying. The air zombie, unlike the others, seemed somewhat aware of their usefulness, and tried to keep them around.One of those cut up zombies lost a hand in the process, as Sraine cut it and its neighbor into useless pieces. The hand scuttled about, heading towards the unconscious Pokorix.From behind came the powerful blow of a Fusa, the kangaroo like Rahi strong enough to knock a Matoran out in one hit. The undead Fusa retained that strength, and was now trying to pummel Sraine.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Sraine==-Sraine was knocked forward from the first hit, and tumbled forward a few times, but then the Toa of Air dug his feet into the ground, and quickly turned around, first strumming his harp to fire off a few arrows at the disembodied hand, and then fired off some arrows at the rahi, to at least try and slow it down.

OOC: Oi, that blast of wind was a bit autohitty, but I'll let it slide.IC (ZOMBIES): Trakuda frowned as the icicles he didn't have went flying. At least he now knew the location of the air zombie: the air, funnily enough. He played a thousand blades into the air, which simultaneously sliced from all directions at the flying zombie.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe hand stopped immediately, pinned to the ground by the arrows. The Fusa had no reaction to the arrows, and was soon joined by its companion, both swinging powerful blows at Sraine.A buzzing could be heard overhead - now a trio of undead Kirikoi-Nui had joined in!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Sraine==-Sraine jumped backwards, and strummed a quick tune to summon a temporary barrier, though it was just a wall of music, and could probably be broken easily. However, Sraine only needed to catch his breath, and figure out a plan...

IC / Alone:Osgilaed closed his eyes and listened, reaching out with his power to sense things going on with the earth. The shifts in gravel as someone walked on it, how it was torn up a little bit when a Rahi bent down to eat grass. How it was torn away as several Onu-Matoran mined deeper into the earth.How it shifted as his brothers returned from battle.Sighing, Osgilaed opened his eyes and grabbed his Tupan. Strapping it to his back, he left his home to greet those returning home.

Edited by Kal the Guardian

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)A spliting headache greeted Pokorix as he re-entered the world of the awake. "Ugh..." The fact that there was an extremely annoying buzzing wasn't helping. "Could ya be more qui-" He stopped in shock as he saw the battlstill happening. "I hate undead. Extremely." With a surge of anger, he created many sharp spires of stone above one of the Kirikoi-Nui. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dorian (Po-Koro)Dorian's small, ghostly looking smile upped a notch as he poured two glasses of Bula juice, handing one to Kynaera."So what else is up?" he asked.

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonKynaera took the glass with a thankful nod and sipped the juice thoughtfully for a moment. "I guess I'm kinda homesick," she said at length, lowering the glass almost to her lap. "It's nice in Po-Koro, but it's just... not the same, y'know?"

OOC: You two should join the fun and fight off the undead hordes.IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiOne Kirikoi-Nui was down... two...The third catapulted from the sky in a dive, attempting to slam into Pokorix.The air zombie did not halt the cyclones due to the blades - all they did was get stuck into the zombies. Slow them down, maybe, but not destroy them. And now if you were grabbed by one, it was by an extra spiky one.A few blasts of wind flew at Trukada.The Fusa fighting Sraine were not to be discouraged, and began beating upon the wall. They were starting to break through it, even!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (ZOMBIES): The wind knocked Trakuda off his mount, but as he was playing when he fell, it morphed into a platform just big enough to stand on, and a rocket launcher, which landed in Trakuda's arms.The air zombie then found a very fast, very blunt chunk of ice flying at it. It also found that the swords embedded in it's body were changing shape, becoming drills, which began to burrow into the undead thingamabob.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThere was stillness for a few moments as the air Zombie suddenly dropped from the sky, colliding with the ground below, as the ice tore it to pieces. Well, okay, it wasn't stillness, or even silence, there was still a raging battle going on. It was, however, more silent than the cyclones before.But then it got really loud again as a huge, reptilian monstrosity came tumbling forwards from the mesa. It had very little flesh left, just a few scattered pieces hanging upon its 'skeleton'. It didn't take a miracle to realize that this terror was a Tunneler, back from the dead.And then, from its maw, came a powerful cone of wind that flew out towards Trakuda.OOC: The Tunneler is a huge, lizard like Rahi. Normally, they take on the physical properties of anything they touch. This one is dead, and doesn't have that power. It died when exposed to a vacuum, whilst hanging in the air thanks to telekinesis.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Po-Wahi): Elreg rolled his eyes at Maximus' question. "Its sort-of true."When the Manas gave him a look that appeared to suggest confusion, he added, "I lied earlier. I can control water to a certain extent, but I'm still trying to learn how to play this instrument and it's not exactly high quality. Besides, I hate War Music."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

-==IC: Sraine==-Sraine jumped back, and started to play a more battle-like tune on his harp, one you'd expect more from a guitar, than from a harp. As he did so, he effectively merged his air powers with the War Music powers, and attempted to send a vertical blade of air through the Rahi which was on the left, and then dashed forward, and attempted to slash that one in half as well.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe blade sliced through the Fusa, but it just kept punching. It didn't offer any resistance when Sraines blade sliced it cleanly in half, causing its torso to slide backwards as its flailing fists knocked it off. It then stopped moving.This did, unfortunately, leaving the Toa of air open to his other Fusa enemy.OOC: Can't wait until everyone pursues her back to her lair...In other news, you're being attacked by kangaroos.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: ... Oh, well, uh, I had kinda meant the other one, but that works too. xD-==IC: Sraine//Po-Wahi==-Draine felt the air get pushed out of his lungs, as he was sent flying once more. However, he righted himself, and slid across the sand, as he began to strum once more, and attempted to send another blade of concentrated air through the second Kangaroo Rahi, and wondered where this necromancer could possibly be hiding...

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe Fusa kept charging forward, swinging with wild abandon, even as the blade pierced its chest. Determination? No. Just brainless.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Runner (Zen) - Ta-Wahi BeachZen brought his sword back to his body, before swinging it around, aiming for the angel's head. It blocked the strike, just as the axe-wielder brought his weapon in an arc at the Toa. Activating his Kakama, he dodged out of the way, letting the axe embed itself in the sand.Distracted for a split-second, the angel never saw the sword coming for it's neck until the last second, when the spear-wielder blocked his swing with it's own weapon. The final angel approached, swinging it's mace at Zen with incredible strength and precision, sending the Toa tumbling to the ground.Now surrounded, and with a huge disadvantage, most sane beings would curl up in the foetal position and beg for mercy. Luckily for Zen, he wasn't particularly sane. Tapping into his elemental abilities, he mixed the sand the angels were standing on with water, causing them to sink into the new mud. This brief distraction was used to its best ability."Hey, could someone throw me my guitar!" he shouted to anyone in earshot.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The waning battle was of no concern to Quwaro. His only concern was killing this arrogant little man. The three angels converged yet again, mouths open wide.IC:The fight had continued on, and Zadel had continued using her shark. Alas, all thing must die, and now the shark hung limply in her grasp. The Toa of Water used her hand construct to throw it aside, and reformed the hand into a hammer, which she brought down towards the Fusa.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe Fusa was crushed; that didn't stop it from attempting to pull itself back up, however.And now, an undead Takea shark was slowly attempting to make its way towards Zadel!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Zadel was surprised to see that her shark was still moving... until she realized that it was now a zombie as well. Taking control of a wave in the ocean, she quickly began to dig a trench in front of the shark, hoping that it would fall in.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe shark was unable to stop itself from falling into the trench. It went over the edge, despite its tries not to. Once down below, it tried struggling. But it was a shark. It didn't naturally climb.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Po-Wahi): "Not really," Elreg replied, "I'm not familiar enough with this instrument to play anything except War Music. I used to play a flute, but I gave up on that a long time ago. Too many painful memories..."The pulled at a small pouch, opened it, and shook the contents out onto his hand. A few dried berries tumbled out and Elreg gave them a sour look. He placed half of them in his mouth and tossed the rest of them towards Maximus. Elreg checked the other pockets in his cloak but found no more food."Well now we have a problem," the Matoran stated as he stood up, "I'm out of provisions and the only reliable source of food right now is Po-Koro. I just hope they have a truce with Le-Koro right now. We should be able to get there before nightfall."OOC: Unless we happen to run into a massive battle involving zombies. :P

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Dorian (Po-Koro)"Yeah," said the Toa of Air, sitting down and pulling her closer to him. "I know."

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonThe two sat there for several minutes. Sometimes, speech isn't necessary to convey feelings; sometimes, all that's needed is proximity to a close companion. Where Kynaera and Dorian, the electricity of emotion leapt between them. To talk would be to dispel the silent companionship enveloping the couple in warmth and again invite the sorrows of the outside world into their bubble.The minutes passed.Kynaera abruptly broke free of the spell. She straightened, biting her lower lip in regret that the moment had passed. She couldn't lean back on Dorian's shoulder, not now; the real world beckoned, and its call would not easily be ignored."I want to go back," she murmured, suddenly feeling alien to Dorian's arms, "but I don't. It's probably my heart talking -- I think that going back home will help me escape the war. But it won't. I can't escape it."She sighed, hating herself for the show of emotion. "Sorry for dumping this all on your shoulders." Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Dorian (Po-Koro)Dorian sat, staring at Kynaera for a moment, head cocked to the side and eyes zoned out, as if the Toa of Air were examining her under a microscope. "Don't be," he said, leaning forward and kissing her softly. "Nothing to be sorry for."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonKynaera gave Dorian a bittersweet smile and kissed him back. The touch lasted for only seconds, but they might as well have been hours; they vanished into the past in the exact same way and remained just as impalpable, no matter how hard Kynaera mentally reached out to attempt to regain the feeling.She pulled away. "Thanks for listening," she said, her voice unusually soft for her.Self-consciously, Kynaera cleared her throat. "Anyway. If we do go, we should do it quickly -- we don't know how long the Tribes' alliance will last, and it's already kinda iffy."OOC: I have no idea how Kynaera went from a non-emotional Toa of Fire to a kisser except that she's straightforward and so it fits her character.

OOC: lol Stuff happens.IC: Zadel quickly buried the Takea Shark with more sand, and turned her attention to the Fusa from earlier. Spikes formed on the head of her watery hammer, and she struck again.

IC (ZOMBIES): Trakuda was taken by surprise as his ice-mount-thing was shattered by the cone of wind, sending him crashing into the sand below. A dome of ice protected him as he recovered. It also protected him as he recreated the ice-worm from earlier and used it to combat he Tunneler zombie.

IC: Runner (Zen) - Ta-Wahi BeachZen snarled his frustration at being surrounded, and at not having his guitar with him. And he took his frustration out on the closest thing to him.Stabbing upwards, he jabbed his sword at the axe-wielder. It blocked the shot easily, but with a flick of his wrist, he sent both weapons flying. Taken off-guard, the angel didn't see Zen's kick coming, sending it sprawling.Unfortunately, he still had the two other angels to deal with. Activating his power of water, he created a fist of the liquid sending it straight at the spear-wielder, slamming into it's chest, sending it flying.The mace-wielder, now alone against Zen, raised it's weapon, ready to fight. Now on his feet, the Toa smiled wickedly, before lashing out with a kick to it's abdomen. The angel blocked the strike effortlessly, before sending one of it's own at it's opponent. Using his Kakama, he sped out of the way, snatching up his guitar on the way. Now half-way between Quwaro and the three recovering angels, he grinned, fingers finding the correct strings to stop the beings.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: UnovUnov cackled as he hitched a ride on a Gukko, flying toward Le-Koro.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed, and watched as the combatants fled the scene. "They show up, they fight, they kill, and still nothing is accomplished."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Quwaro's eyes narrowed as his opponent charged him. Something had changed about Runner... Regardless, the Angels wouldn't be able to reach him in time.Even as they dissipated, something massive erupted from the air, blocking Zen's path. The construct resembled a torso, thick and muscular, with no limbs. The head, a bizarrely plain skull, was set at the end of a thick neck, giving the appearance that the thing was hunched over as it floated.The jaws opened, and the construct breathed a powerful gust of wind, emitting a terrible, wailing noise.