Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC (Po-Wahi): "Well I don't have any money or anything valuible to trade," Elreg explained, "So I'll need you to come into the village with me. I'll need your help to earn some widgets.""How""I don't know, I'm making it up as I go."However, as they walked across the sands, Elreg heard the sounds of combat and War Music. He gestured to Maximus to remain quiet and slowly walked to the top of a sand dune. He soon discovered that a pitched battle was taking place between a large group of zombies of various sorts and several other beings."What in Mata-nui's name is this?" Elreg muttered to Maximus as he joined him on the crest of the dune.OOC: I actually need an overview of the battle. Who is involved and what is currently happening?

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Aquila'First time for everything, mate. C'mon, I'll buy, my treat. Think of it as a celebration, to the defeat of the Dissonance, and the death of General Natez.' He grinned stupidly, not that Skyra could see it under his Disguise Mask.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Po-WahiHe looked onto the battle and remained low to the ground hoping to not be noticed. He would have responsed to Elreg's last statement but he was told to be quiet, so he would be.The battle was an odd sight and anyother day he would have already ran away but today be decided he needed to be brave.

IC:A somber melody drifted faintly through the clearing, half-formed waves of music rippling through the air. The sound's source was a flute, played by a Toa who sat upon a rock at the edge of the clearing. Against the rock leaned a sword in its scabbard. Two empty sheathes, these much smaller, lay on the ground beside it. The half-light caused by the overhanging limbs of the trees cast wavering patterns upon the Toa's tan and black armor.The clearing was situated deep within the forested area around Kini-Nui, far from any prying ears, not to mention that the rippling strains of music veered away from the treeline upon reaching the edge of the clearing. The Toa, it was evident, was a master of controlling this technique which had itself controlled and mastered many. As the melody progressed, the shapeless music began to take on form, swirling together to create a miniature Rahi hovering in the air. It was a Kikanalo, and even before it was fully formed, it began to gallop through the air around the clearing, streams of music trailing behind it. Soon another figure formed. It was a Toa, which flipped through the air and effortlessly landed on the Kikanalo's back. The pair of musical constructs looped the clearing, weaving through the air, until finally the song ended and they slowly faded from existence.The Toa stood and stretched as the last humming strains of music vanished. He examined the instrument in his hand. So delicate, and yet so powerful. Sighing, he twisted one end of the flute and, in a series of deft movements, disassembled it and reconstructed it into a pair of daggers. He proceeded to return the weapons to their sheathes, replacing them in their positions at his waist before slinging the scabbard over his shoulder. He adjusted the straps and then raised his hand. The rock upon which he had sat sank back into the ground, leaving no trace of its existence.He suddenly felt extremely tired and drained. Producing this physical manifestation of music required elemental energy, of course, but the effort required to produce it was nothing in comparison to the effort required to control it. But it was worth it. And it was becoming easier every day. He sighed again. If only they understood...But they did not. Would not. Jotham shook his head, and then turned, setting off back towards the base.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)"Unhh..." Pokorix groaned as he began to awake up. "What happened?" Trying to sit up, a sharp pain ran through his side. "Alright, that's one rib broken and one leg broken. Not good." Sighing in annoyence and pain, he simply lay there, trying to regain his strength.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Runner (Zen) - Ta-Wahi BeachCaught off-guard, the gust of wind sent Zen sprawling to the ground. Snarling, the Toa gripped his guitar ready to play a tune to tear that construct to microscopic particles...Stop. Now.Zen shook his head. Not him. Not again.I won't let you hurt anymore people needlessly.Shut your mouth! I'm protecting us!No, you're fighting for fighting's sake. I won't let you. Stop.Make me!Struggling agains the voice in his head, Zen got to his feet, and began strumming a tune. Suddenly. his hand jerked, causing him to ruin the chord.What are you doing!? Are you insane!?Leave now.Zen snarled savagely, throwing the guitar aside, "SHUT UP!"Leave, and don't come back.Fine. I'll leave. But I'm your Guardian, Runner. I'll always be back.Suddenly, the Toa collapsed to the ground, shaking nigh-uncontrollably. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonKynaera gave Dorian a bittersweet smile and kissed him back. The touch lasted for only seconds, but they might as well have been hours; they vanished into the past in the exact same way and remained just as impalpable, no matter how hard Kynaera mentally reached out to attempt to regain the feeling.She pulled away. "Thanks for listening," she said, her voice unusually soft for her.Self-consciously, Kynaera cleared her throat. "Anyway. If we do go, we should do it quickly -- we don't know how long the Tribes' alliance will last, and it's already kinda iffy."OOC: I have no idea how Kynaera went from a non-emotional Toa of Fire to a kisser except that she's straightforward and so it fits her character.

IC: Dorian (Po-Koro)"No problem," he said softly, looking slightly awestruck. "Uh...I mean, yeah, we should go now..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Sorry for holding ya'll up. :PIC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe tunneler reached out with its long neck, releasing a blast of wind that nearly shattered the ice worm. It bit down hard, attempting to pierce through the worm and toss it away.The Fusa was completely destroyed now - as had most of the undead. In fact, all that hadn't been destroyed were missing. How odd.All that remained was the Tunneler.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC:Quwaro paused, curiously watching the Toa's seizure. He was defenseless now, completely at the pale Toa's mercy. He could direct the construct to kill him without resistance. Crush him, tear him apart, let the air leave his lungs...Air leave his lungs...Air leave his lungs...Air... leave his lungs......Air...... Breath...The construct dissipated, as Quwaro set his cello aside. Placing it against his chair, the pale Toa rose to his feet, and with slow, deliberate steps, walked towards Runner.He stood over the convulsing Toa, his face blank, his eyes cold, "... The lives of man," he began to whisper, "... Are so... brief..."His hands reached for the Toa's throat.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Aquila'Awesome, let's go.' He led Skyra to a bar called The Fighty Fikou, and held up two fingers to the bartender. Soon, two glasses of Bula Juice slide along the bar top. 'Cheers.' He lifts his mask ever so slightly, and chuggs the drink.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Grochi:"That depends, Miha," Grochi said, not really paying too much attention-he was still staring out the window, this time off to the north. He had this odd sense for when battles might happen, or be happening."What do you want to talk about?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC, Dorian's House, Po-Koro, AfternoonWith Dorian's help, Kynaera rummaged through his fridge to gather enough food to travel on and packed it away. With her glockenspiel on her back, she exited the hut, followed by Dorian.The sun had not sunk too far down from its apex. The sky still gleamed its pale blue color; a few clouds were strewn across the dome of the sky above like a few streaks of white paint flung helter-skelter. A cool wind whipped up the sand around Kynaera's legs."Let's go," she said.OOC: I suppose this means we're travelling to Ta-Koro.

IC: Skyra - Bar, Le-koro -Skyra chose to drink more slowly and conservatively. He and Aquila engage in some small talk, but Skyra's mind is somewhere else entirely. He watched the other Toa, Turaga, and Matoran in the bar, laughing with each other, bragging about how many people they killed this week, or this day. Skyra sighed, unlike most of his fellow Le-korans, Skyra never got any real satisfaction from merely killing. In fact, whenever he could he always avoided killing. Many who knew him thought of him as strange, showing random acts of mercy from time to time, but they had all seen Skyra kill enough times to know he was no softy. When it came down to it, Skyra would kill without any hesitation if he deemed it necessary for the success of the mission. All that mattered to Skyra was keeping Le-koro safe from all it's enemies, nothing else truly mattered to him. As powerful and ruthless as Le-koro made itself out to be, Skyra knew if it wasn't for the rather fragile alliance with the other tribes, the Dissonance would have defeated them long ago. With all this in mind, one thing was clear, Skyra would do whatever it took, no matter how immoral, or how seemingly cruel, to keep his tribe safe. And no one ever dared to question that fact.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)Realizing that laying on the ground wasn't the best place to be with a Tunneler on the loose, Pokorix prepared to get up. First he created a stone 'cast' around his broken left leg, the he slowly got up, ignoring the sharp pains from his ribs. Making a stone staff to lean on, Pokorix rested.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Vernadon(Ta-Koro)A cloak wearing Toa was walking through the streets of the Koro. His cloak was worn and torn, but it served it's purpose, the runes on his body were completely covered, and his face could not be seen from beneath the shadows of the cloak's hood. There was no way one could possibly recognize him, save for one person. A person who hopefully wasn't here right now, for her sake. The being was hunched over, in such a way that appeared far smaller than the tall being he was. His cloak merely adding to the appearance. Vernadon took a breath, he had been in this place many times before, his mother was a Ta-Koronan native, and thus he often visited this place. He would spend his time with his one true friend, achieving peace for a few short moments. He sighed those were the good old days, before he had invaded. Do you ever shut up! All hear from you is one sobstory after another. You should be grateful, if it wasn't for me you'd be dead. If it wasn't for you I'd still have a life! What life, you hated it there, I did you a favor. Yeah, but not everyone. Really, is that so, then perhaps I should kill her as well. You wouldn't dare. Really? Do you want to test that theory. Sadly this was how his life went everyday, more arguing in his head with a personality he hated. It was for this reason he stuck to the woods, so he wouldn't hurt others. However today was different. There was a reason he was coming to this Inn, an Inn he had been to many times. This was the place where many of his fondest memories stemmed from. He placed a few of his remaining widgets on the counter and ordered some food, and room. Taking the tray to a seat in a corner, he mused on his reason for coming here, and it was simple. While normally he'd never spend money on a room and food, today was different. Today he wanted to treat himself to a treat, it was after all, his birthday.ooC: Vernadon is open for interaction.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Grochi-Hut:"I was bored," Grochi said, shrugging. "I do that a lot." He looked out the northern window, off to Po-Wahi. Then he turned, looking out the western window towards the rest of Le-Koro.What on bloody Earth is taking her so long?OOC: HINT HINT, ToD. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now