Rpg Contest 23 Winners

Black Six

Congratulations to the winners of the Bionicle RPG Contest 23! They are:

They can of course start/continue their RPGs at their leisure. Those RPGs from last time that did not reenter or win will have until about April 10th to wrap up (you're all lucky I'll be at PAX East next weekend :P).Thanks everyone for entering and participating, congrats again to the winners, and I hope everyone has fun with this next batch of RPGs!

I'm still all for posting two Techna: Breakdown gameplay topics so players will better be able to keep up. Since there were no arguments against the idea other than that it was too similar to the BZPRPG's way of doing things, I think I'll do it. :PAlso, wow, Techna has had two first-place wins in a row. Congratulations to everyone else for making this such an interesting competition!

Edited by Legolover-361

Many congratulations to the winners - I hope all three are enjoyed by many!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I have to be honest, when I got home yesterday I was expecting to find that I had been knocked out of third place. I'm unbelievably happy to find that I was wrong. :DCongrats to the Techna staff and ToD, as well, and thanks to everyone for the competition; it certainly made things interesting. And, of course, I couldn't have won without help from everyone who voted for me. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Congratulations to the winners! ^^Now... I guess I have some music to play.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Kirse may not have won this time...But we'll be back. :evilbiggrin:(And congratulations to Techna, which I am enjoying more than I did last time, mainly because I currently have a lot of free time)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill