Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (CHI Cafeteria, New Metru Nui)"50 percent..." I whispered, taken aback for a second. I had to shake my head to try and clear it and I heard a girl coughing in the distance."What?" I snapped.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (CHI Canteen): "NIKARRA! My old friend! How's it hanging?" Zongu exclaimed to his colleague (who he'd only met once, and that was at the vending machine), throwing himself into the chair next to her and kicking his feet up. He made a gesture to Esao which meant 'I'll take care of her'.

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test ChambersThis time, the elevator took Stronin to another empty room. The elevator opened facing towards a short stairway up.IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) / Testing Facility"ALL of them."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Lekar (Unknown) "Fine." Lekar then pulled three more levers and went to the last three. "What exactly is going to happen when I pull these?"IC: Krash (Krahzia)"I don't know and I don't care!" sang Krash under his breath as he took the gunpowder from his implant and began using materials from his bag to create another bomb. "Don't know what you want, just don't you dare!" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Unari-Krahzia:"You're a rather odd one, aren't you?" Unari asked Krash. "I can't for the life of me figure out just what it is, though."IC-Kal-E.C.:"Alright, here's who we have with us: A trigger happy frostelus, a guard Toa who's been sleeping in for 700 years, a CHI Toa, a hulking toa of Gravity, and his girlfriend with the odd staff-spear-thing. Then we have the guy in charge and me. Right?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"Yes," said the Toa Techna of Air. "This should work out rather swimmingly."His eyes glowed a deeper purple as he spoke."Now to show what an AI really can do with its power..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"Ah, military. Nevermind the mistake," he said, his eyes flashing happily. "Now we get to use one A.I. inside of our mystical leader to destroy or subjugate a rather reclusive and recalcitrant A.I. in the ship!" He checked his KRA-4, before putting it on his back and pulling out his staff."This should be fun."

profiles i guess

IC: "It's Emma."Esao turned to find Mars standing there, a tray with three Big Tahu burgers and a steaming frappuchino in her proferring hands. Her eyes were alight with a cold fury-something that had permeated her voice as well."I checked-she got a little of the gas, but survived and is getting healed," Explained the matoran. "As we can't go killing Drazen like this," She nodded to the disarray surrounding them, "I've decided to take care of the short-term. A light snack for me and a frap for you, as I don't remember you getting the one you asked for."Mars sighed slightly. Her hands clenched around the tray."Mata Nui-forsaken flippin' nerve gas attacks...!"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"Wait a couple hours," he said, smirking slightly: the face was Gust's, but the smirk was too cold to truly belong to the happy-go-lucky Toa Techna. "You'll be spending all your time kissing. I've seen it before."Shut up.Sorry. Couldn't resist.I loved her.I'm aware. That's why you spend the majority of your free time in the Wall of History, talking to a simulation of her.Shut up.That's borderline schizophrenia, you know.SHUT UP.Teehee.IC: Esao (CHI Cafeteria, New Metru Nui)I bit my lip and set down the tray, hugging Mars softly. (OOC: Lol he's so clueless he has no clue she's crushing on him Esao stop what are you doing)"It's okay. We managed to save a lot of people," I whispered in her ear.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"Sorry, Honnak, I didn't know how to group you, so I left you as the silent member of the goup," Kal said. He looked sidelong at Gust-even with the A.I. helping, he really didn't seem in charge of himself."Do you two know how to work together?" He asked Gust and Equinox.

profiles i guess

IC - Reet - Cafeteria Reet was rather discouraged at this point. Everyone had ignored him. Even during the gas attack, Esao hadn't acknowledged his existence. It felt kind if dissapointing. Kind of saddening.He stood up, moving for the door. If he was invisible to them, they wouldn't care if he left.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

-==IC: Kairan//Eastern Canyon==-Kairan made his way away from the crashed ship further, and stopped as he saw another hovercraft in the distance. Kairan nodded, and slowly walked toward the craft, as he waved his hand to at least attempt to get their attention.

IC: Esao (CHI Cafeteria, New Metru Nui)"Hey, uh, Reet," I called out to the departing Toa, clearly discouraged. "Uh...could you do me a favor and get me the current casualty lists? I want to notify the families..."And what do I tell them? That it's my fault their loved ones are dead?I looked out to the dead body of Drexel Bane, who had only been feet away from living, and my heart gave another pang of grief.IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)Gust's eyes glowed a deeper purple, and the last vestiges of control that remained gave out. Equinox was now entirely in control of his body."Quite well, actually," he said with a smirk. "It's a good cop bad cop kind of deal."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mars saw the hug coming and set down the tray. She let Esao engulf her and heard his words from the sudden warmth that encloaked her body."Yeah...," She whispered back. "It's just that..."You lost your best friend?I would have died if you hadn't asked me to dinner?Flip this, what am I trying to say?, Questioned the matoran bitterly. And who gives two droppings anyways? Words don't matter-actions do.So all Mars did was give a simple "Never mind", accept and return the hug, and rest her head in Esao's chest

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Um, Mars," I said, still holding her tightly. (She probably thought I was clingy by now...) "Can we head to my office real quick? I, um...need to get something off my chest."Now might not be the best time to break this to her, but Mars had always had my back, in field ops or otherwise, even when she had no reason to. She deserved to know the whole truth. As soon as possible.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-==IC: Kairan//Eastern Canyon==-Kairan sighed, and walked toward the hovercraft more, waving his arms even more, to try and get the group's attention.At this rate, it'll be days before I get back to New Metru Nui...

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Mars cleared her throat and stepped away. That last request had given her a sudden reminder of just how long and how apparently close they had been in that hug-something that did not exactly imply a platonic relationship in conjunction with how Esao had just asked her to talk to him alone and in his office.No mere commanding officer-agent relationship has hugs that long."Sure. I can put off whatever," Said the Fe-Matoran as casually as she could manage.

[Profiles]

IC - Reet - Cafeteria/Techna RuinsSure. Now he wants to talk to me. When he's too busy with... Her... To get things done.Without looking back, he threw his hand up in a wave of acknowledgement. He stepped through the door, looking around through the halls. Tedious work.Much LaterHis work done, Reet had retreated to the ruins of Techna. Somehow he felt less lonely here. The death site of so many... But only one truly mattered to him. Jascilla. For as long as him and Esao had been friend's, he'd known Jascilla. They'd done missions together, stopped criminals... But it had all changed when the crash happened."Go kill yourself Ryjak!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He was surely in the hunting area of a certain homicidal robot named AMTaOS.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Ryjak - KrahziaRyjak's glance flicked back at Unari. He narrowed his eyes, mask of speed sending him directly five feet away from him."I have halted my own progress this week for the well-being of the Hackers. We must strike first, you understand."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Nikarra [CHI Cafeteria], Incommodo [situation Room]"I have no preferences in food.""Um... okay." Incommodo looked around. "I think there's some kind of cafeteria near here. Food would be nice."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Alright," I said, my heart rising into my throat in nervousness. If she got angry - if she left - I would lose probably the best ally I had at CHI. And probably my best friend. "Let's go, then."Slowly - and reluctantly - I let go of Mars and began to walk her to the Special Agent in Charge's office, passing by workers who stopped and stared at me, asking questions, directing information, extending condolences..."I'll get to you guys in a few minutes," I called out. "I have a debrief to attend to."Opening the door, I let Mars get in and sit down before moving to my new chair."So," she asked. "What's up, fireflyer?""You deserve an explanation, Mars."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra [CHI Cafeteria], Vorex [Detention Centre]Nikarra turned and glared at Alfon, before turning back to Zongu. "I eat when it's necessary."Vorex unsealed the door, before leaving the Detention Centre. He began walking towards the cafeteria.It was time to cause some chaos.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill