Techna: Breakdown

IC (CHI Canteen): There was an awkward silence."I... See. I'm going to, um, go stand over there now, if that's alright?" and without waiting for an answer, Zongu got up and walked back to where he was before."Geez, dunno why she coughed in the first place." he muttered to no one in particular.

IC: Alfon (CHI Cafeteria)Alfon pretended to have been extremely frightened by Nikarra's glare, mocking her slightly while doing so. Once he was done, he resumed his usual cheery behavior."Nikarra, chill, whatchu got to be angry about? Why such a sourpuss? Why not turn that frown upside down? Put some makeup on maybe? Play a game? Ooooh, you got any jokes? 'Cause I got some!"

IC: "An explanation for what? Your love of frappuchinos?," Mars joked, but her voice was slightly unsteady and it was clear she was trying to lighten the mood. Even to herself the play on recent events wasn't laughable, her voice hollow.Mata Nui-forsake it, but Mata Nui..., Thought the matoran grimly.If this has something to do with how he looked before...

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Nikarra [CHI Cafeteria], Vorex [Outside CHI Cafeteria]Nikarra had coughed to point out that she was, in fact, there, to no-one in particular. It was in no way because she wanted to have a conversation.She did her best to ignore Alfon. Was there not some other colleague these people could irritate?Vorex stood outside the cafeteria, breathing in. He could practically smell the fear on the air. He knew, of course, that the panic was gone, but the fear was still there. It hung on the air.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI Building)I smirked a bit for a second and then continued talking."You...you remember the Drazen op, don't you?" I asked her, massaging my temples. "Yeah. Well, when I went undercover, I had to do a lot of things that I never would have done otherwise. One of them..."I looked up at her, smiling sadly at her confused and concerned expression."I had to start using dyoxis. That's why I've been taking sick days, it's why I haven't been looking my best, and it's why I need you to do something for me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Darkon, New Metru-Nui"You do not understand." Darkon said, his voice slowly turning more audible. "You have saved my life. I owe you all. Every breath I take now, I owe to you, for you saved me from the brink of death." He paused after speaking. "But tea would be nice."

pNNgXax.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//Eastern Canyon==-Kairan sighed, and walked toward the hovercraft more, waving his arms even more, to try and get the group's attention.At this rate, it'll be days before I get back to New Metru Nui...

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -Skyra saw in the distance someone waving at them, trying to get their attention. "Hey guys...someone is coming this way." Skyra pointed at the approaching Kairan.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mars simply sat for a second."Flip," Said the matoran numbly."You-Mata Nui forsake it Esao, you-"Mars shook her head.The flush; the guilt; the terrible, haggard appearance: All had been signs of an addict tormented by their need for the most deadly opioid in existence. And she had failed to recognize them as such.She had been powerless to help. And still was, really...Only he could make the decision to quit for himself.Mars hated being powerless."What do you want me to do?," The matoran said finally as she stared into Esao's eyes.Mirtue shrugged. "Tea it is, then. We shall talk with a spot of that miraculous substance on your fate."The toa got up and walked over to the tea-maker. He first selected one cup of Earl Grey, then turned to the being again."Any preference, chap?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI Headquarters)"I'm done. I've already made the decision to quit using and deal with the consequences myself. But with Ilya Drazen still alive, I need to be on top of my game. No distractions, no weaknesses, nothing. Which is why if my withdrawal symptoms become too big for me to handle, I need you to have me removed from my position and I need you to be ready to take over."He smiled a bit."You'd pretty much be a mix between my sponsor and my watchdog."IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)"Well, the important thing is that you're alright," he said with a smile.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Ironicly enough, Earl Grey happens to be my actual tea of choice. IC: Darkon, New Metru-NuiDarkon looked up. "Do you have any Earl Grey? Just two sugar scoops, if you do, please." He said, showing an astounding amount of manners for such a frightening being.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: and with the fire and the blood I claim my birthrightbecause sometimes saying random stuff that means nothing is funwhatever the case I'M BACK BABYIC: (New Metru Nui) 'Zos kicked in the door of the bar nearest to his home. Literally. He didn't kick it open, oh no, he kicked it in, the door in question flying off its hinges and colliding hard with the floor."All hail the glorious An'Athzos L'Ashkrenar, to the mongrels of the streets known as 'Zos, yet not once captured by any authority due to his mastery of the subtle arts of stealth and thieverererery!" his voice resounded rather loudly throughout the room. "Barman, hand this hero, this slumdog millionaire, some ale, for to date, no matter how many airships have crashed, no man has ever been able to claim to catch me!"The barman handed him the ale, although he had to rather loudly argue with the Steltian to get his pay. "You dare charge me, you mongrel!? I could take your ale in the dark of the night if I so desired! Be glad that I nicely ask you to hand it to me!"Eventually, 'Zos indeed paid the barman, after being threatened with a kitchen knife, although there was no end to the amount of grumpy insults thrown in the barman's direction. This charade left the "mongrels" wondering only the natural thing to wonder at the time - who the karz was this character?

IC: Dridak (Krazhia)The Toa of shadow strode calmly through the city, taking a simple walk with no particular destination. Few people stared at him as he passed by, others kept their distance: his infamy followed him even among his brethren and superiors. Still, Dridak failed to be bothered by this. Trouble-making and backstabbing as he was, one of the best didn't get tossed in the trash so easily neither was he a pushover.Another Toa of shadow like him came into view, one with a Kiril whom he recognized. Veering his path, Dridak approached the being."Hello Unari. Nice day, isn't it?" he said gently, his voice only containing the most subtle hints of sarcasm and maliciousness of his nature.

IC: Krayzikk(CHI Cafeteria)Krayzikk was cleaning his weapons. Rather angrily, at that. Of course, he had every right to be angry. Not only had he apparently failed to kill Drazen, his failure to do so had cost many people their lives. Many good people.With precise, and somehow angry movements, Krayzikk disassembled one of his pistols and meticulously cleaned each part before assembling the weapon. He was watching Alfon out of the corner of his 'eye'. If the Toa came and annoyed him, he might get pistol whipped in the face.IC: 'Castor'(En route to NMN)Castor walked along, silently. After a long time, he spoke. "Ma'am, we should have our story straight. If we're asked, we were ambushed by the Hackers. We escaped, but the rest of the Elites were wither killed or captured, we don't know which. Do you agree?"IC: Tain(Unknown Location, Techna Nui)Wordlessly, Tain flipped the final three switches. He raised his pistol, in case the AI betrayed them.IC: Jikal(Apartment, NMN)Jikal nodded. "Alright then. You have my number, give me shout. And if you can't reach me, go to the shop Civilization and inquire about Jikal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Unari:"Oh, don't worry, Ryjak," Unari said. "I understand that perfectly. I just felt like seeing if you were having a nice day and all." He then noticed Dridak coming up to them."Yes, Dridak, I'd say it is," he said to the other Toa of Shadow. "I think it just turned a tad for the worse, though."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: 'Arell' - En route to New Metru Nui -'Arell' nodded. "Sounds good." 'Arell' felt so serious all of a sudden, she couldn't believe the real Arell was this....boring. Oh well, she had to play the part for now. Already they'd traveled a great distance from the volcano and would soon be in Techna territory. IC: Helsa - Apartment Helsa nodded to Jikal. "Very well, thank you Jikal, feel free to call me anytime you need something as well." As Jikal left, she turned to Elirak, "Well, I'm gonna get some sleep, you can stick around if you want, I know you don't have a place to stay right now. In fact, you can use my bed if you want, I can sleep right here on this couch." And with that she laid right down and closed her eyes.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dridak (Krazhia)That earned a low chuckle from Dridak and a genuine smile, only his eyes betraying the 'goodness' on his face. "Oh no, I think your day just got a little brighter, sunshine beaming down on you, gracing you with putrid 'light'. Having a nice chat with Ryjak, are you?"IC: Alfon (CHI Cafeteria)Bored and noticing that everyone else but him was tense and on edge, he figured the jokes and other pesters would be saved for later. Walking over to Krayzikk, the Toa of robotics took a seat beside his mechanical companion."So how goes it, Krayzikk?" he asked stupidly, already knowing the answer and the probability of him getting heck for asking such a dumb question.

IC-Unari:"Yes, Dridak, you always seem to bring the sun with you," Unari said amiably, not betraying any emotions. "I think you could do a bit better to work on that though." Then he shrugged. "Again, I was until you decided to jump in. You're rather good at that, you know."OOC: They hate each other but they're polite about it. It would be hilarious if they ended up friends too. xD

profiles i guess

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Chamber"No, it's a stair."IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) / Outside FacilityThe communicator came on, as if she would reply to Lekar. Then, Tain flipped the switches, and she didn't have to.The wall with the switches suddenly flared, visibly electrified. "You must understand, I can't have you breaking your end of the bargain."There was audible glee in her voice as she said, "Now, turn around. Go back to the beginning. You'll notice a sealed door on the wall that is no opened. Continue for a long distance until you come to another sealed door that is now open. There is a pit there. Simply construct a stairway down, and you'll be free."* * * * * * * ** *Technology TowerThe factories of Technology Tower began to activate. As they did, the industrial drones meant to keep it operational exited their sleep modes, and immediately began work rebuilding the damaged facility, and as many of the lines as they could.The few lines that did work immediately went into action - as other drones brought all the scrap metal they could find, the process began almost immediately.It was only a few minutes time time before the first Krahli left the line, tail readied. Other robotic beings were joining it quickly, and as a program went into effect on some of the workers, the tunnels leading to the Facility were opened, allowing the metallic beings to make their way over, and to the limits of the area.ADR, Vahki, Krahli, worker drones... all of them were being produced now.OOC: That's been my plan since the very beginning, mind you.IC: Thazris / KrazhiaThazris looked down at the bottle in his hands. There was a brief grin on his face as he popped it open, and took a good swig - this was the last he had brought with him.He spit it out almost immediately, then slammed the bottle into the ground, shattering it on the rooftop. "Fools! Can't even store it correctly!"He sat there, atop a stone slab on an incomplete building. This wasn't his life...IC: Ezraftin / CHI Building RooftopEzraftin nodded, backing away from the roof. "Indeed. Though not here - I wouldn't want to risk any trace amounts of the toxin being left there, at least for your sake."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Krash (Krahzia)Having completed his staring contest with the pack, Krash simply got up and dragged the pack behind him as he walked through the streets of Krahzia. "This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on and on my realative-allies! It never stops, never slows! Always fast, always goes! This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on...." he sang loudly as he continued to walk through Krahzia.OOC: So that's what the switch does...IC: Lekar (unknown) "Let's go guys" Lekar said, walking out of the room. "Not sure about you guys, but I want to be out of here ASAP."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Friends? Nah but their polite hatred for each other and potential partnership will be fun :PIC: Dridak (Krazhia)"Oh yes, the best you can say. You could say it's a useful skill that comes with the job, one that's particularly fun and practical to use on you especially, Unari." Dridak said sweetly with malice. Despite their profound dislike for each other, he always enjoyed their little chats: they proved humorous very often."But where are my manners? I've been neglecting our good friend Ryjak here and that won't do, no..."Turning to face the being, his smile brightened and had his reputation not exceeded him among the Hackers, no one would have seen past the innocent and harmless face he wore at the moment."Good day to you, fine sir. How are you?"OOC: I enjoy playing this character :P

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Unari-Krahzia:Unari rolled his eyes at Dridak, trying not to laugh. No matter how much he may have hated the being, their little chats were always filled with humour for some reason."If he won't mind my answering for him," Unari said, "He's just sent Mror and Twila off to go bomb the citadel. I'd say he made a good choice picking them over you."

profiles i guess

IC: Dridak"Did he now? I do agree that he made a good choice in choosing them rather than I for bombing the citadel: that leaves me the pleasure or working with you probably, raining down more sunshine on your day." Dridak replied."But hush, I'm talking to Ryjak and not you."

Edited by TX Wade

IC - Ryjak - Krahzia "Another fine day in this wonderous city. Our work is almost finished as our population grows. Soon, we will be infinitely superior to the Technans. I have already set in action a plot to destroy their citadel."He looked from Dridak to Unari. He felt a bonding to other Toa of shadow. The understood the torturous process that was necessary to gain the power they possessed."In fact, you two could be of great use. Perhaps the two of you could masquerade as two Elites... Pollux and Yeirsto. Yes, that is what you will do. I just so happen to have their armor, masks, weapons, money, and voice simulators in my possession. They have been placed in your rooms in the public storage unit. Report their and use the armor. I will send every bit of their lives to your brain implants, down to the type of soil they lived on back on Spherus Magna. You will go to the city and destroy the living units using twin bombs I have also placed in your rooms. These are stronger than most bombs. Strategically placed, and times right, they should be able to destroy the entire things."He seemed to dissapear, leaving them with their missions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Unari:Unari felt the influx of information entering his brain implant, and smiled. "Looks like I got Yeirsto," he said. "Plantlife. Fun," he said sarcastically. He turned over to Dridak."Race you there," he said, stepping into a shadow. Near-Instantaneously, he was in the room, and already moving to put the armour on. "Dikapi eggs for breakfast. Not bad," he said, his voice lisping slightly as he began to act more like Yeirsto.

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk glared at Alfon, resisting the urge to pistol whip him. "How do you think it's going, huh? 50% of the CHI is dead because I can't ****ing tell whether or not a person is dead! I ****ing shot him! SO how the karz do you think I'm feeling?!?"IC: Tain"Yeah, I'm coming." Tain followed behind, his pistol raised, on alert for danger. He had a bad feeling about those switches.IC: "Castor"Castor could see the city coming into view. They should arrive in a relatively short time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dridak (Krazhia)Trailing behind Unari, indifferent whether he won a race he never agreed to, he stepped into a shadow as well and in no time was in the room, finding the possessions Ryjak had promised him. Now wearing the apparel, he looked completely like Pollux; no, he was Pollux now with his memories and all.OOC: Wait, do we have access to their powers? Can Pollux even speak?IC: Alfon"Probably the same as I'm feeling right now, buddy." Alfon said admitted in his usual cheery voice however if Krayzikk payed close attention, he would detect sadness in his tone, something very rare for the Toa."Sad, miserable, thirsty for the blood of the guy who did this and blah blah blah. Maybe a bit worse but hey, I feel pretty down too, having lost a bunch of friends and good people. Still, look around: we're still alive, meaning we can still kick some a** and get the ##### who did this."

IC: Krayzikk"I'm not alive." Krayzikk said bluntly as he rammed the magazine of his pistol home, and replaced the pistol at his side. "But I will get the being behind this, whether it is Drazen or not."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alfon"Good to hear." Alfon said, pretending not to have heard the first part. "So how long do you think Esao's going to be all kissy kissy with whoever that chick was before we finally get some action?"IC: DridakGetting into character, Dridak began imitating Pollux which just so happened to be near mute, meaning he rarely ever spoke and when he did, it was short and clear."Mhmm. Come on." was his only reply, beginning to lead both of them to the hangar where they store ships modified to look like those of the Technans. A guard required clearance and approval for them to ride but Pollux merely had to remove his mask, revealing his true identity and a terrifying smile. That was all that the guard needed."Hop in." 'Pollux' said, taking the driver's seat.

IC-'Yeirsto':"You know I never hop 'in,' Pole-lux," Yeirsto said happily. "I hop 'on.'" That said, 'Yeirsto' jumped onto the top of the hovercraft, holding on to a small rail there."And off we go, Polly!" He yelled down into the cockpit.IC-Hasil:"I must agree with Airu here," Hasil said, using his brain implant to learn the Toa's real name. "So long as you live, we're doing things right."IC-Kal-E.C.:"Oh, now you want to get moving?" Kal asked sarcastically, beginning to head off again.

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon (CHI Cafeteria)"Then it's only a matter of time until he does, tick tock tick tock, next thing you know BAM! Life happens!" Alfon said, maybe just a little too enthusiastically.IC: 'Pollux'"Stupid." Pollux muttered, obviously annoyed by Yeirsto's tomfoolery. It annoyed Dridak on the inside that his counterpart had such little tolerance for things of the sort. Done prepping the ship, the vehicle slowly began to lift off the ground before zooming out at full speed, sailing through the air towards New Metru-Nui.