Techna: Breakdown

IC: Emma - CHI TowerEmma screamed at the sight of the city burning. What lowlife..."Get together as many rescue crews as you can, as well as some troopers. Keep a couple garrisons here though. The hackers may be using this as a diversion to get in here."Wrapping her scarf around her mouth and nose, she checked to make sure all her weapons were in order.At that moment, she had determined that no matter what, she was going down there.This had to stop.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ezraftin / CHI BuildingEzraftin rushed to the top of the CHI building, pressing the RETURN key, which caused the hovercraft to rise up to the top, allowing an individual to hop in. There was enough space for a few more to get in.Hopping into the drivers seat, he looked over to the other two atop the roof and shouted, "Hop in! We're going to kill the..."A gas explosion in the distance."... responsible for this."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: PolluxPollux watched from the side as buildings began to sink to the ground, crumbling as the entire district too a collateral effect, all those multiple buildings crashing to the ground causing others to as well. Deadly clouds of debris and dust were visible even from their distance before the city of New Metru-Nui was nothing more than a speck in the distance."I say...well done!" he exclaimed, this time his voice being Dridak's filled with malicious glee. "Oh the terror, the deaths! How morbidly marvelous...this will put a dent in the Technan's volunteers, defense and most importantly, their morale. Ryjak will be pleased."Suddenly, Esao was contacting him via brain implant so he resumed Pollux's demeanor, imitating what would have been the Toa's actual reaction."I...I don't know..." he replied, voice filled with silent dread and shock. "I was just...reading my book and drinking in a cafe and all of a sudden...I don't know..."

IC: Ezraftin / CHI TowerEzraftin wasn't sure if Kinvex had hopped in or not (OOC: If you want to join in, just say he did Xenmas.), but when he heard Emma get into the seat, he immediately activated the hovercraft. There was a loud hum, and the vehicle suddenly bolted forward a little bit faster that was generally considered safe."The Piraka responsible for this will not get away." Ezraftin replied. "I know how these people think - they like watching the fires of their success. They won't have gotten very far, and we can still catch them."By the time he was done with those sentences, they had already covered the distance to the outside of the walls of New Metru-Nui twice over, and Ezraftin was just raising the speed."Be on the lookout for anyone."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: "Castor"Castor resumed a shocked expression. He whispered to the "Elites" around him. "Come on. Let's get outta here."Out loud, "Come on, Elites! Let's go get the ******* who did this!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Pollux"It's only me, sir, on the edge of the housing district, helping people escape! There's a freaking dust and debris cloud coming our way!" he imitated in a calm but panic-filled voice. If anything, he would terminate Pollux's personality and it would be assumed he died in the cloud, his body too mutilated to be recognized.

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)I signaled for an analyst to run the call and the results came back about five seconds later."Really? Then why the **** is your implant's location telling me that you're in a hovercraft leaving the city? You know what I think, Yeirsto? I think you and Pollux are a pair of chicken**** cowards who are trying to cut and run just as things get tough! I'd expect nothing less from an Elite!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Yeirsto:"Oh really, Esao?" Yeirsto said angrily. "Well I'm sorry for trying to drop them off somewhere where the fire, dust, and falling rocks *aren't* going to kill them immediately!" He yelled through the implant. "If you want to leave them to choke to death in the dust, fine by me!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ezraftin / Wastes"Citadel under attack--""Prime suspects are the Elites? What is going on here--?""Did Gust leave yet--?"Ezraftin pieced it together as they traveled - that, and what his Mask had told him. Or, rather, had him say. He activated the communicator on the hovercraft, contacting Esao via radio rather than implant. "Esao, requesting the coordinates of the elites."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Just get here, god **** it!" I screamed over the implant before switching to Ezraftin. As soon as he spoke, it clicked."Pollux and Yeirsto are in a hovercraft moving out of the city right now," I said. "I ordered them to come to CHI, but as of right now, they're ignoring me. Sending you coordinates now."I sighed."Ezraftin. Catch these ********."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Twila - New Metru Nui Twila had already ran quite a bit away from the Citadel, not bothering to check if 'Castor' was behind her or not. That last thing she wanted was to get caught, she'd dropped the whole 'Arell' act, hopefully they'd assume she died in the explosion or something. They couldn't track her with the 'Arell' implant now off. The city was in too much of a panic to notice the Air/Shadow Toa.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ezraftin / WastesEzraftin followed where Kinvex was pointing. It matched the coordinates linked."We'll make trophies of their spines." Ezraftin replied coldly, quickly closing the distance to the enemy transport in the superior hovercraft.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: "Castor"Castor maintained his aura of anger as he ran out of the city, ostensibly to catch the Hackers responsible. "Come on civilian, we'll get you out of here." 'Castor' said to Twila.IC: KrayzikkKrayzik heard the explosions, and patched his implant into the ongoing conversations. He stood, and slung his shotgun across his back.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Yeirsto:'Yeirsto' turned towards 'Pollux,' tapping him on the shoulder. "We have to go back to the CHI building," he said. "Gotta speak to Esao." Then, he turned back to the call on the implant."Oh, bloody ****," he said angrily, "Verak just died!" He growled over the implant-they actually did have the dead Verak with them. "Alright, we'll head back to CHI-No point in dropping off a body," he said angrily, slamming his fist against the hovercraft.

profiles i guess

IC: Keyana, New Metru NuiKeyana thought for a moment before answering. "He had skin like nothing I've ever seen... A mottled brown and green combination. He was almost insectoid in appearance, and he had these metal things on his jaw, connected to a series of pipes that went all over his body." She said, accurately describing Typhain. Deep down, she feared the monster would use the information he'd scared out of here for release, and her imprisionment. However, none of these thoughts could be seen on her face, which remained slightly frightened looking.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: LEVACIUS IF THAT WAS AN ANGEL REFERENCE I LOVE YOU.IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Save me a vertabrae or two," I muttered coldly before turning to the analysts."Where the **** are Arell and Castor?" I yelled into the bullpen, leaning against the banister of the landing between the two flights of stairs."Working on it now, sir!" one yelled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)Oops. Too late."We have Castor's location," crowed an analyst triumphantly, rattling off the coordinates. "Sending in three TAC teams now!"I grinned ferally. We had three of them...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @ TX Wade; Yes.@ Tyler Durden; Yes.IC: Ezraftin / Wastes - Pursing the False ElitesThe hovercraft slowed down only enough to match the speed of the enemy vehicle once it came close to it - hovering at approximately a 35 degree angle four Bio away."In the name of Mata-Nui, I declare your lives forfeit!" he shouted down - the radio was still on, so Esao would have the opportunity to enjoy the sounds of battle if he chose to. An orb of light appeared in the Toa of Lights hand, and he flung it down at the ground in front of the false elites vehicle, emitting a blinding burst of light. He didn't want to fight them while moving, if he could help it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: "Castor" and MrorCastor grinned. "I expect them to." He stripped his gear off, revealing his suit underneath. He placed the Castor implant, still active, on the ground. He started running again. "Toss the Arell implant to the side!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Yeirsto:Yeirsto barely noticed the light, the photoreactive windshield on the craft darkening instantly to compensate. He looked down, seeing Mror and Twila. He re-contacted Esao."Esao, I just saw Castor running with some girl who looked half like Arell and half like a Toa of Shadow. I think they might have been behind this-are there any recent records of them?" He might as well save his skin if he couldn't save theirs.

profiles i guess

OOC: ...I forgive you entirely for anything you do in the past, present, and future. Illyra was a legit character.IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Hold off! Friendly fire!" I screamed into the implant, quickly sending a backup text to Ezraftin so the Elites wouldn't hear it.>They're headed to CHI. Veer off course and follow them from behind in a couple minutes.I switched back to the other link with Yeirsto."I'm tracing their coordinates now," he said. "I'm getting one of my guys to direct the TAC teams after them now."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Wastes - Pursuing False ElitesEzraftin sighed, then slowed down the vehicle slightly, allowing it to get behind their quarry a good thirty Bio."Fine." he said. "We'll do it your way. But they're not escaping."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC-Yeirsto:"Good to know," Yeirsto said to Esao. Then he turned over to Pollux. "I've got some grenades and C-4 charges with me," he said to the other Toa, the words not making it back to Esao. "We can blow CHI and get back to Krahzia before anybody knows it." Then he switched back to Esao."I just noticed the person who looked like Castor stripping himself of his armour," he said then. "A known hacker named Mror. Something isn't right here, Esao."

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"Yeirsto, get back here and we'll talk! I'm prepared to shoot you out of the sky if I have to! There was an act of terrorism mounted against the city ten minutes ago and I'm not going to take any chances today of all days!"I cursed again."Ezraftin, prepare to open fire."OOC: Next hour. Current in-game time is 8:00 P.M.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Wastes"Prepare?" Ezraftin asked. "I"m always prepared, sir."He lowered the blast shields down in front of him - they were still up for the others - and fired a powerful laser, sweeping it across the enemy vehicle and trying to slice the engines in two.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Yeirsto:"You bloody brakas!" Yeirsto yelled at Pollux, before grabbing the yoke of the hovercraft, speeding them as fast as possible straight for CHI. When they got there, 'Yeirsto' dumped out the C-4 charges and the grenades, detonating them. Hopefully the explosion would kill Esao and destroy the craft behind them.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess