Emergency Transmissions

Oh, one more thing, the being is a Glatorian, just to mention. =)

Okay then, a helmet.And Vorex, Kal is really only afraid of himself.It's Autophobia, one of my two fears. Autophobia is the fear of self.Monophobia is the fear of being alone.Another character will have the Monophobia.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Zero//New Metru Nui==-"I'd back away if I were you." Zero said, as he walked behind Vorex, his plasma gun in hand."I detect one unauthorized use of a Kanohi on a citizen here." Zero stated, a monotone taught more or less by listening to Krayzikk talk.

You shouldn't be able to do that. Your character would see their worst fear, I seriously doubt they could shake it off that easily.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I tell everyone I have gephyrophobia. But that's because it's funny watching peoples reactions when you suddenly start shaking like a maniac while going over a bridge.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Vorex's only fear is actually himself.And it would affect robot's, and it isn't a target type of mask. I can quote you all the specifications in Vorex's original profile.

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You would be allowed to do that: I know that Alan and Levacius were both from the Dreamland continuity, and both referenced the events of that particular game several times.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And it would affect robot's, and it isn't a target type of mask. I can quote you all the specifications in Vorex's original profile.

Quick question; what would happen if your fear is of criminals, anyway? Would it effectively cancel that out, since you'd still see the criminal, or what?Spawn: Technically Kairan should be as well, but the whole replica issue kinda messes with that as well... Along with this Kairan(Both Blade and the replica) being a descendant of the Day Run/Dreamland(If that ever happens) Kairan. Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

You would be allowed to do that: I know that Alan and Levacius were both from the Dreamland continuity, and both referenced the events of that particular game several times.-Teezy

Yeah, both are from Dreamland, but Levacius was originally in Island of Pain. And I think Alan was in Day Run, but I might be wrong. :PI updated my last post from one to two characters up for approval, rather than make a third post.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yeah, both my characters reference their BZPRPG counterparts...slightly. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yeah, both my characters reference their BZPRPG counterparts...slightly. :P
I consider Krayzikk to be in the same timeline as BZPRPG Krayzikk. Same for Jikal.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yeah, both are from Day Run, but Levacius was originally in Island of Pain. And I think Alan was in Day Run, but I might be wrong. :PI updated my last post from one to two characters up for approval, rather than make a third post.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Kairan actually references the IoP continuity as well. That sword? It's the one Myr forged for the Kairan from that game. ;)Things get weird when timelines aren't totally known, but whatever, it's a BZP RPG, things are sometimes odd like this. =P

Alright, that post still kinda makes sense, then. Zero's sensors would notice the unauthorized use of a mask on a citizen in a malicious way, and it would be backed up by someone pointing a gun at him. =P

And now, we have Kal, carrying a bloody implant and helmet, walking with Gust, while Krayzikk is arguing with Reichenbach, with Zero trying to arrest Vorex.This shall be funny.Also, seeing as Kal was running around randomly for two months, I think it stands to reason he would know probably the most about the planet besides the Umbrae, yes?I sense map-making in his future.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Don't forget Blade, doing... whatever he's doing. =PAnd I dunno; Blade's been wandering since the crash, though he was recovering for a while. I might do a flashback to the crash from Blade's perspective, to explain some stuff.