Emergency Transmissions

Well, Reich is in an area none of you know of. He's the puppet master.

And Kinksh is the chessmaster. Which is even higher up, and comes with being a Magnificent...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

First Techna:Breakdown Contest!The new Hacker citadel is called "Krahzia." This was carefully named for a reason. It has a meaning.If you can decipher the meaning of it in the Matoran language and what it symbolizes, you will recieve:1. Olisi or Olmak2. Sixth character slot 3. Advanced implant of your choiceThis contest ends at 12:00 CPT, or whenever three winners are found, whichever comes first. PM me your answers or you will be disqualified. Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I urge you to take this opportunity up.-Teezy

I agree. These opportunities don't come along very often.

Do we PM our answers to you then?

Yes.

...Can I enter? :PNow, for a serious question: Does a player have to chose one of those three prizes, or does a player get all three?

The first to answer will get one of the masks, the second will recieve the character slot, and the third the implant.

One question: Why doesn't it have an 'n'?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I think I know one way to describe this game. Something involving toads, like the hypnotoa-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!*ahem*Anyways, what happened to Tyler? He just disappeared.

Last I checked, there was no relationship between Futurama and Techna.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think I know one way to describe this game. Something involving toads, like the hypnotoa-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!*ahem*Anyways, what happened to Tyler? He just disappeared.

I'm still here.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Last I checked, there was no relationship between Futurama and Techna.
Nope. I just randomly wanted to say that for no reason at all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, I HATE that film. And it was mainly referring to the fact that, if you slow that tune down, it does sound quite eerie.Okay, I HATE that film. And it was mainly referring to the fact that, if you slow that tune down, it does sound quite eerie.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hmm, could the Tahk cause someone to hallucinate that the whole world around them has changed? Because I have a kind of Arkham Asylum Scarecrow image going on here, in which some horrific realm is created in the victim's mind.

I think so, yes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Come on people! We need two more pages to beat the first Techna!EDIT: Oh, and also - Hubert, we are sorry. We really are.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'm enjoying this.@Wotz: It was originally going to be able to, but I removed that power at LL's request.However, if he or another staff member changed their mind... *Hint, hint*BTW, if it did, it would be a one-person thing and it would affect Vorex too.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill