Emergency Transmissions

To those of you wondering where I've been in this forum: Busy.It's not pretty, either.Will try to get back into the swing of things soon.About Mars: Hubert was right. Lev was wrong.A soulless antihero, she embodies the virtue of necessary evil. A virus, she saves in the act of corruption. And she is without scruple or compunction.Truly, Mars is the one worthy to bear all the evil in the world.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

This entire RPG is pretty much dead now.I'm not certain if a third season with contest 25 would work or not, judging by how nobody except three-or-four people comes here anymore.
THIS POST HERE WAS JUST PARAPHRASED BY BLADE, BUT I'M ALMOST DONE ALREADY, SO IT'S NOT LEAVING :PI told you all at the beginning. Or did I? I don't remember 90 pages back.This is my theory - the RPG was active at the beginning because new characters were being introduced and old ones were reuniting. Players were getting all of the pre-story interaction over with. After that, the primary GMs (TD & KNI) were constantly posting and moving their main overarching plot along.But this RPG has a heavily plot dependent by nature, so most of the players die off when the plot stops, or moves so it doesn't involve any of their characters any more. or maybe things pop up in life. Sure, some people are away for summer (my family stays in town because everyone else in the family is insane or too darn expensive to reach, or in a big city - the air there is so foul!). But there are more than 4-5 who can get on a computer.I know that's how it worked because that's exactly what went wrong with Elementum-Nui. I created a huge open world to explore and then tried to influence the plot the way I wanted it to go and lead the players across the island in a wild goose chase. Then I stopped posting, a few players left BZPower, and the RPG died. I couldn't jump start it back either. My Co-GM was just a friend instead of somebody who knew what he was doing. That was a terrible way of running things and, frankly, embarrassing. Hubert didn't care though, for some reason.Right now we have Team CHI still interacting with each other because of Blades injuries and Song turning into Song!Mars.I'm pretty much waiting for some giant monster to appear so I can kill it.
So apparently there's a killsat being built?-Teezy
Yeah. If Techna 3 comes around, it'll be in orbit. The weapon itself won't be ready yet, though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Originally I had a really poignant ending involving the kidnapping of Esao's son by Gust (a la Wesley, in case you were wondering, Lev) and then Esao's trying to do his duty while trying not to kill his boss that would have ended in the downfall of a lot of major settings, some major characters, and a kind of Lost style ending featuring Gust, but that didn't work out as planned.

Lev, I kind of thought the same thing as you, but I was too bored to write it out.Hopefully Shadows of a Doubt will work much better.
Just by its nature, I can tell you it won't.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Originally I had a really poignant ending involving the kidnapping of Esao's son by Gust (a la Wesley, in case you were wondering, Lev) and then Esao's trying to do his duty while trying not to kill his boss that would have ended in the downfall of a lot of major settings, some major characters, and a kind of Lost style ending featuring Gust, but that didn't work out as planned.
Lev, I kind of thought the same thing as you, but I was too bored to write it out.Hopefully Shadows of a Doubt will work much better.
Just by its nature, I can tell you it won't.-Teezy
Well that sucks. Because I was going to have Kinksh kidnap Esao's son when he was born and hold him for ransom in order to force Esao to do everything I said.And Shadows of a Doubt is going to die in a fire after the first month, so we need to make that month count. I for one would continue the Scythe of the Brotherhood until the end. And if Blade remains as active as he is, the Hand of Artahka (hand? eye? whatever) would probably be going strong for just as long.Unless I end up busier than I expected.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I think it was supposed to be Voice of Artaka, actually. Could be wrong.And I definitely plan on being active for a while when that happens.Kal: Oh, that is just awesome, and makes me wonder if I haven't just gotten inspiration for one of their major plots now. =D

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

I'm going to make a last post in Breakdown to provide some needed foreshadowing and closure. Think of it as my fare-thee-well to Breakdown.I hope a third Techna will appear by 2013, but I don't know how much time I'll have to run it; I also have an idea for a non-Techna RPG that I would like to enter in an RPG contest, perhaps even in this year, and I don't want my inspiration to grow stagnant.Thank you to all who participated in Techna: Breakdown.

I'm going to make a last post in Breakdown to provide some needed foreshadowing and closure. Think of it as my fare-thee-well to Breakdown.I hope a third Techna will appear by 2013, but I don't know how much time I'll have to run it; I also have an idea for a non-Techna RPG that I would like to enter in an RPG contest, perhaps even in this year, and I don't want my inspiration to grow stagnant.Thank you to all who participated in Techna: Breakdown.
You're welcome? :PLet's kill some people already!I call dibs on a couple Umbrae. At least one Umbrae. I just really, really want to kill an Umbrae.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I wish everyone the best of luck afterwords. It's been fun, (and I'm still a little bummed that I didn't get to RP much with Iruson) and I have no regrets.Hopefully, Watcher and Auress wont die in After the Fall, and that After the Fall will be interesting to see it evolve.Other than that, it's been a blast, and I hope to RP with you all soon. Be it in the main RPG, or the new RPs that won the contest.Kray, clear out that inbox!And last, but not least, seeing as how we're moving all the characters to the main BZPRPG, I think I should do something of similar suite. Overall, it's been fun, and I hope to do this again, in Techna 3! XD-AuRon the champion

• 2 weeks later...